It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The GOP Debates - Boo Service Men in Iraq, Cheer the Death Penatly and Boo those to poor for Health

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by ColoradoJens

Originally posted by illuminatislave
I don't buy the "few idiots in a crowd" excuse.

If you do not want your party or movement to be labeled in a derogatory manner, you should do everything in your power to be outspoken against the ignorant stuff. You don't see the GOP or Tea Party tripping over themselves to counter or stomp out the ignorant crap coming from their end, so people will just judge you by the company you keep.

I agree. As I pointed out to another poster - why didn't any of the candidates at that moment admonish the booers? I believe THAT would have won applause and made a statement that "NO I DON'T AGREE" with that sentiment - instead there was a silence of admission, we agree.

This standard should be equally apllied for the dems too...

CJ

Agreed. Democrats shouldn't bitch about anything while turning a blind eye to the absolute widespread corruption within the DNC.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by macman

Overall, we are in agreement on that.

CJ

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by ColoradoJens

We can probably agree on a lot more.

I don't care you anyone wants to marry, so long as it is between consenting adults.

If you want to smoke dope, go ahead. I just don't want to see it.

If you want to worship a 5 headed purple grasshopper, be my guest. Don't kill in the name of it.

Do all these things, without my tax dollars and without pushing it onto me or my family as being ok and correct, and we have no problems.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by macman

You know macman, I was really hoping we could be civil this morning as I think you are right on many points - but then you had to go and disparage my five headed purple grasshopper God.
MMXLZORB will consume you with his second head, the one used for consumption of those who mock MMXLZORB.
Still, till the death on the battlefield.

CJ

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Yep, I do that alot.

It is a great weight off your shoulders when you reach the plateau of not caring what others think of you.

But, all hail BROZLXMM, he will defeat MMXLZORB ...

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by macman

I knew you were a follower of that guy. My guy thinks your guy is a jerk. He told me in my meta-sleep absobtion process -you got anything like that? Thought not.

Have a good Sunday macman, football is coming on - have to go watch those Broncos get worked over in Tenn.

CJ

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Would love to, but I am stuck at my weekend part time job.

Only 4 more months of weekend work, woo hoo!!!

Have a great Sunday as well.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join