It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Walks out during ahmadinejad speech

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by InshaAllah
i rather like ahmadinejad, he's humble, smart i think america could use him for prez!

Nah, Sooner or later he and his small band of followers will eventually have to face the inevitable fact & knowledge that no matter what he has done or will ever do with the rest of his life he'll never be as cool as a bull riding monkey.

That's the simple heartbreaking ugly truth!

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

america are obviously so interested in what other nations think, and resolving things or issues in a democratic and peaceful manner.

unless of course you don't care and do not want to resolve issues, then you would just walk out. and thats how all this walking out stuff comes across. no effort from a democratic country to be democratic.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
considering iran held 3 americans hostage for how many years?

and then actively was helping and funding the death of americans in iraq and afghanistan and isreal

not to mention their denial of the holocaust and denying the rights to gays and women

i would have gotten up and walked out to.

those people who walked out were the adults in the room.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
The west cannot tolerate the truth.
A very wise man once told me that if you get angry in a debate, you automatically have lost. I think the same principal applies if you walk out.
Ahmad is actually a very brave man, and is undoubtedly smarter than the vast majority of Americans. It is a shame, but it is sadly true.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
CNN Live, ahmadinejad spoke about the us military bases around the world, you know i am getting sick and tired when US walks out during a speech at the UN, i would just love when some other nation walks out on America.

And just look how CMM is attacking ahmadinejad qutie typical of CNN
cheerleaders for obama.

From what i've been reading the US and its bitch followers walked out because of questions over the killing of osama bin laden: www.bbc.co.uk...

Could be the same statement?

Either way, no need for a walk out. the only reason to run away, is when you have got something to hide. I have alot of respect for ahmadinejad questioning "obvious lies" about subjects involving the war on terror and 9/11.

He is also proving a point by making the US walk out of a UN assembly... it reveals the united states pathetic agenda of "our way or the highway".

"Hell yeh america!"

Even their brainwashed diplomats feel that way too.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
the whole european union walked out, also.

he was just spouting the same old crap as the last time.

edit on 22-9-2011 by fooks because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

adults listen, even if they do not agree, they listen, it is the only way to know how to resolve things, you can resolve nothing if you are not prepared to understand where people are coming from and what their issues are.

walking out just comes across as not even trying. at least if you listen you can come back and give statements as to why you disagree with what was said when it is your turn to speak.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by InsideYourMind

Yeah come to think about maybe the US shouldn't have walked out!

They missed his confession about the Support Iran has been providing the Syrians in their effort to crush the peoples struggle to end tyranny. Anybody have a Youtube link to that part of his speech

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by j.r.c.b.
It was not just the U.S.~ www.dailymail.co.uk...

"He then went on to single out a regular target of his, blaming Zionism for the wars in the Korean peninsula and Vietnam.
It was at this point hoards of people began walking out of the UN general assembly, a sight all too common when Ahmadinejad speaks.
More than a dozen diplomats from other countries, including France, left the chamber soon afterwards.
Israel also cleared out entirely."

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...

Well, let's put it this way, only white people walked out.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
He could have pointed out all of the freedoms the Iranian people enjoy since he became president. But I guess the same old misdirection was better.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
thread poll quick think hard might be tough but try

which country shoots their own people for protesting in the streets and saying bad things about their government?

i know its a toughy,,,,,hmmm

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
thread poll quick think hard might be tough but try

which country shoots their own people for protesting in the streets and saying bad things about their government?

i know its a toughy,,,,,hmmm

Go look up Kent State and you tell me.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
I am glad they walked out, how anyone can support that nasty little toad is beyond me.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by curious_soul

40 years ago?

look up current history but hey feel free to defend iran

www.boston.com...
edit on 22-9-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Lol you mad OP?

I like how the first dozen or so posts including the OP, neglected to mention the rest of the European Union walking out. So i guess that means that the EU MUST GO DOWN as well, am I right?

Haters gonna hate...

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
it does not matter what iran say or do, walking out during a speech undermines the purpose of the U.N., to bring nations together to resolve issues in a democratic and peacful manner.

what good is the U.N. if everybody just walks out when they hear something they do not like? should all the nations that america want to address just walk out and go nah nah nah i am not listening? if everybody just walked out then why bother with the U.N.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by lifeform11
adults listen, even if they do not agree, they listen, it is the only way to know how to resolve things, you can resolve nothing if you are not prepared to understand where people are coming from and what their issues are.

walking out just comes across as not even trying. at least if you listen you can come back and give statements as to why you disagree with what was said when it is your turn to speak.

No, that's not how diplomacy or the UN General Assembly work. We are listening to everything Iran's government says. Literally. Listening's not a problem. The problem is, Iran is wasting everyone's time. Khamenei sits at home making the decisions that guide the Iranian state, important decisions about uranium enrichment and funding terrorists and regional hegemony, and he sends this clown out to lecture and harangue the world with nonsense no one but a few Islamist states and conspiracy theorists care about. Why should any mission to the UN waste their time with this? Listening to him ramble on in realtime doesn't accomplish any diplomatic ends, it just provides the appearance of approval. The delegates can walk out, do something productive like take a dump, then read the summary of his remarks later. Perhaps while taking another dump. Then they can do what is appropriate with their copy of Ahmadinejad's remarks.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by FurvusRexCaeli

[gets up, turns his back, and walks out in a disgusted manner]

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by lifeform11
it does not matter what iran say or do, walking out during a speech undermines the purpose of the U.N., to bring nations together to resolve issues in a democratic and peacful manner.

Some view his over the top rhetoric as also "Undermining the purpose of the UN"

if everybody just walked out then why bother with the U.N.

1.) The US should leave the UN
2.) The UN should leave US territory
3.) The US should leave NATO
4.) The UN becomes useless when members get up and spew verbal excrement, I mean give a speech full of rhetoric.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Iran seems to be the only nation that hasn't followed New World Order suit. Seems when he speaks the truth about things it really really bothers the New World Order.

Seems they walked out awhile back when he mentioned 911 being an inside job. He said many things that were pretty accurate.

As far as those 2 spies that were jailed..you know the ones they said were not spies but only hikers...very interesting times indeed.

Ahura Mazda-Annunaki-Zoaster-Sumeria----Babylon
We sure have a big interest over there and I definitely don't think it has anything to do with just oil and israel.

100 bucks we are truly looking for a Weapon of mass destruction but not what they have said. (ancient technology of sorts, control time maybe) unfortunately they are having to recreate it the hard way using HAARP, CERN.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join