Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

US Walks out during ahmadinejad speech

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I know this is off topic but I cannot post yet, so I was hoping someone could start a thread on this.

Apparenty someone is painting Arabic symbols on the bottom of Southwest Jets using a chemical that only shows up once the plane is in the air and the section is heated up.

losangeles.cbslocal.com...

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

destoy the UN in my opinion. i wish everyone would walk out and never return.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by chrisbking

Looks like some damned propaganda to me, man.

I would look inward before getting the middle east involved. Arabic-type symbols? Symbols are NOT hard to discern... We are the only known being that useless symbols to communicate... (Not saying this is true!).

How many people in the US watched or read that and thought, "THOSE #IN ARABS!!"

Now when something horrible happens, and SW airlines had claimed it a non-safety issue just months prior (or whatever, this is merely thoughts after a bong toke) people that can't think for themselves will say, in outrage "YOU TOLD US IT DIDN'T MATTER", and then are more willing to be subject to an increased police force and/or more civil rights being distorted....

haha!

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

What does Obama have to do with this?

I'm not surprised though. It seems that whenever someone speaks the truth about the U.S Empire, the U.S representatives walk out.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Absolute cowards they are! I guess truth hurts the devious!

So the list goes they don't listen to the leader of a sovereign nation in the united nations, they don't listen to their own people in their own country, they don't listen to their own intelligence, they don't listen to millions of people around the world from multiple countries and they obviously don't listen to their conscience if they even have one! Shall we go on?

But who do they listen to? Oh yes, that's right, they only listen to Israel!

I truly feel sorry for the honest and caring americans out there!
edit on 22/9/11 by Unrivaled1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
It was not just the U.S.~ www.dailymail.co.uk...

"He then went on to single out a regular target of his, blaming Zionism for the wars in the Korean peninsula and Vietnam.
It was at this point hoards of people began walking out of the UN general assembly, a sight all too common when Ahmadinejad speaks.
More than a dozen diplomats from other countries, including France, left the chamber soon afterwards.
Israel also cleared out entirely."

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
i rather like ahmadinejad, he's humble, smart i think america could use him for prez!

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
US Walks out during ahmadinejad speech?
Haven't we made a bad habit of doing this? Like a guilty child running away and hiding...

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by lifeinthematrix

So,the U.S.MUST GO DOWN...
Those are fighting words for some of us!

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by lifeinthematrix

My answer to your post is this...
1776,we will fight back!

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Skewed

I agree and think that the UN headquaters should be
kicked off our land.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
CNN Live, ahmadinejad spoke about the us military bases around the world, you know i am getting sick and tired when US walks out during a speech at the UN, i would just love when some other nation walks out on America.

And just look how CMM is attacking ahmadinejad qutie typical of CNN
cheerleaders for obama.

Yeah its almost as childish as Arab representatives walking out whenever Israel gets up to speak....

Hypocrisy for the win.....
edit on 22-9-2011 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by j.r.c.b.

Why bother pointing that out? This is another one of those I hate America threadsm which means the topic is restricted to the US and its actions. The other countries im sure were just going to the bathroom...

/end sarcasm

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
I though it was pretty normal for most of the UN to walk out of his speeces. He is like the drunk crazy uncle at a wedding that insists on grabbing the microphone and making a speach.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by MrSpad

I could say the same thing on how when bush talked or obama for that matter, i wonder how would obama feel if russia and china, serbia, japan or any others walked out on when obama was speaking? do you think that would have been fair?.
edit on 22-9-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   

reply to post by MrSpad

I could say the same thing on how when bush talked or obama for that matter, i wonder how would obama feel if russia and china, serbia, japan or any others walked out on when obama was speaking? do you think that would have been fair?.

The next time Obama goes to the UN and starts talking crazy about slavery, WW2, 911 and the Jews taking over the world the same day he is having a 17 year old publicly hanged to death from a crane at home I am sure most everyone will walk out on him as well.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
YaddaYadda, Israel, YaddaYadda, Zionists, Blah Blah, 9/11 Blah Blah, Inside job, Blah Blah, US Blah Blah Blah...

Seriously what's to miss?
Why not walk out?

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Ahmadinejad claims the Caliphate.

This is the World he claims they lead, with legal framework of the Cairo Declaration proclaiming the Qu'ran to be the only true Law.

www.lib.utexas.edu...

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   

reply to post by MrSpad

Absolutely it would be fair. Russia has every right to disagree with what other leaders say, and if he chooses not to listen thats entirely up to them. Ignoring arab reactions when Isreal takes the stage though, and limiting it to just US action, is not very fair now is it?

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrSpad

reply to post by MrSpad

The next time Obama goes to the UN and starts talking crazy about slavery, WW2, 911 and the Jews taking over the world the same day he is having a 17 year old publicly hanged to death from a crane at home I am sure most everyone will walk out on him as well.

I agree with everything but we need to clarify the term hanging. Iran uses a barbaric method of tieing a noose around a person neck, and instead of dropping them to snap the neck, they slowly raise them up. In essence Iran strangles those they murder. The process take between 3-4 minutes.

Amazing that is not brought up at the UN when people complain about the US waterboarding someone. Also its funny how people throw the CAT treaty back at us while ignoring Iran and other midevil arab institutions that think its still the 6th century.

I digress....

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join