It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Walks out during ahmadinejad speech

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
Stay on topic, dont get me wrong i am no fan of ahmadinejad but his speech about bases is correct.

Why should he be concerned about bases the US is building in Africa, with the approval of those countries government? They arent in the middle east, and Iran is not anywhere close to being within the range of those things.

To poiint out another post someone else made towards the US, if it doesnt concern us, then why get involved?

Why do you think he has issues with it?
Do you think its a good idea or bad idea?
edit on 23-9-2011 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

Why should he be concerned about bases the US is building in Africa, with the approval of those countries government? They arent in the middle east, and Iran is not anywhere close to being within the range of those things.

first off its not americas or britians job to be the world policeman of the world, building more bases in Africa would only bring Terrorist attacks agaisnt america. and also its not our job mind your business and fix your own nation.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by AnIntellectualRedneck

No more disrespetful than invading another country purely off the back of BS

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 03:34 AM
link   
I think this makes the US look very childish were picking up our crayons and leaveing..
But they don't listen to us either ..I don't think that we should even allow the dictator Ahmadinejad to sit and spew his same old puppet show speeches ..But i sure wouldn't walk out id put him on mental ignore..Peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by sugarcookie1
I think this makes the US look very childish were picking up our crayons and leaveing..
But they don't listen to us either ..I don't think that we should even allow the dictator Ahmadinejad to sit and spew his same old puppet show speeches ..But i sure wouldn't walk out id put him on mental ignore..Peace,sugarcookie1

Ahmadinejad was elected by the people of Iran. Who made him a dictator, who made Gaddafi a dictator, who decides who is a dictator or a terrorist?

No offense to you but that is the typical American arrogance, which makes people all over the world at least dislike and sometimes hate you.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 04:39 AM
link   
what again !

lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalaalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalala i cant hear you lalalalalalalalaalalalalalal

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Umm...there were other countries that walked out too....France, UK, Germany....so start bashing them too not just the US...

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Ahmadinejad spouts the the same boring and ignorant stuff every time he stands in front of the UN. The guy is a nutjob dictator and you idiots actually wat to call America a dictatorship? You are all fools. I love it though. Like someone already said, Haters gonna hate. Sure let Ahmadinejad draw your attention away from the atrocity he commits and his pursuit of Nuclear weapons by demonizing America, you people really are pretty easily led astray. I guess its ok for the Arabs to get up and walk out when Israel starts talking huh? Hypocrites. Keep hating, because ther isnt a country in the world that can compete with the US. Haters indeed gonna hate.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by watermarc74
typically immature of the american dictatorship. trying to make a statement, but just making themselves look like the elitest supremacists children that they are.

Although I probably wouldn't have walked out I would hardly call America a dictatorship when you have one of the biggest ones ever in Iran. We are talking about a country that has a special police force designed to pick up women out on the street who don't fit the Iranian mold of what a woman should be. We are talking about a man who wants to bring about WWIII so his phoney baloney god can come up out of a well and take over the world. Countries like this should not be allowed to have nukes, let alone be in any sort of power. You can say whatever you want to about America in America. I would like to see you say something anti-Iranian in Iran and see where that gets you. A dictatorship? Oh please. Now who is being immature?

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by ALF88

Yeah sure. Is that why he crushes any protests before they get started? Is that why he commits crimes against his own people? No one is allowed to speak agianst him without threat of imprisonment. Sounds like a dictator to me. You are one blind fool if you think otherwise. But its ok, everyone cant be as smart as us over in the good ol USA. Hahaha.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   

We need to grow up. What would we walk out for? I mean I could sit and listen and give a rebut if I thought I needed to. Are we supposed to just disregard everything said? Is it supposed to indicate we think he had no knowledge of the world?

I'm glad we have this great forum for communication to prevent wars.. seems to be working for us.
edit on 23-9-2011 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by sugarcookie1

Starred your post, but remember obama is just as much as a dictator as ahmadinejad. In fact iran has more freedom than the usa in a literal sense when asking questions, you are allowed to ask questions without being ridiculed and you usually recieve some form of answer.

Ahmadinejad is simply asking for reasoning on befalf of everyone... (the entire population of the earth should know the truth behind 9/11) and is answered by a walk out. Its pathetic. Its the US double standards being played again, and throwing the rattle from their pram.

I really don't understand the issues behind america hating iran, when they have done absolutely nothing. I put it down to a rapidly accelerating nation with more freedom than the US. Jealousy.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
CNN Live, ahmadinejad spoke about the us military bases around the world, you know i am getting sick and tired when US walks out during a speech at the UN, i would just love when some other nation walks out on America.

And just look how CMM is attacking ahmadinejad qutie typical of CNN
cheerleaders for obama.

News Flash: the western nations always walk out when the Iranians speak. they've been doing that since 1979. Obama has nothing to do with it...unless of course you are suggesting Obama has been president since 1979.

your Powers of Observation are actually quite stunning...
edit on 23-9-2011 by lkpuede because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cosmocow

Umm...there were other countries that walked out too....France, UK, Germany....so start bashing them too not just the US...

The UN is like a playground.... United states is seen as the "cool kid" because he has big toys/weapons which scare small nations (even with big ecomonys).

If you don't hang out with the bully, then you end up being the victim of the bully.
edit on 23-9-2011 by InsideYourMind because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by InsideYourMind

It's essential that we have that "special relationship" with America. Being America's lap dog has been our main foreign policy for quite some time. .

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Does anyone expext the Caballa News Network( CNN ) To cover the Palestine vote with out shining the light of praise on Israel ? American delegation walked out because the truth is sometimes really hard to hear.

1. We are occupying two other countries.
2. There are elements of 911 that points to our own Government.
3.We are freaking around with the worlds/our economies.
4.Who are we to say who can have a nuclear weapon, this comes from the only country to ever use them. USA.

When he say's that America is Israel's bitch, I totally agree. Israel is the concrete filled barrells that are attached to Americas feet. They will drag us to the bottom to a depth we will not recover from.

Actually did not mean to respond to your post I was just trying to respond to thread in general.
edit on 23-9-2011 by openyourmind1262 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by lifeinthematrix
USA MUST GO DOWN. Either by economy or else. Land of ignorant people, and evil "leaders".

Bring it on, Goober; I kill for peace.

As soon as I read this story, I knew good ol' ATS would just be having a spasm of pleasure about it all. "Great, another chance to bash the US! Go Iran!"

If the US walked out, you'd all say they were childish.

If they stayed and didn't applaud, you'd all say they were childish.

If they didn't arrive for the speech, you'd all say they were childish.

As you can see, it's a no-win for the US. Big deal; I'm not losing any sleep over your opinions.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons
Iran is TOTALLY willing to discuss peace with you.

Of course, to them peace means that you are negotiating your surrender to the laws of Allah through Islam. Submission to Allah is always an option they would be happy to discuss with you.

*YOU* feel free to negotiate your submission.

At the end of his speech, he said he would like to give his proposals. His "proposal" essentially consisted of the Madhi coming back and bringing happiness to everyone. Right.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
They didn't walk out till he mentioned 9-11 being a coverup.. I think its gov policy to walkout when someone challenges the official story its not like they have anything to hide
I'm surprized they kept the camera's rolling during his speech. Still lost on who the scape goat will be for the next event its either him or pakistan.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by InsideYourMind
Starred your post, but remember obama is just as much as a dictator as ahmadinejad. In fact iran has more freedom than the usa in a literal sense when asking questions, you are allowed to ask questions without being ridiculed and you usually recieve some form of answer.

Right. Question the rule of Allah in Iran and you don't get ridculed. You get prison. If you're lucky.

Originally posted by InsideYourMind
I really don't understand the issues behind america hating iran, when they have done absolutely nothing. I put it down to a rapidly accelerating nation with more freedom than the US. Jealousy.

Wow, hit the nail on the head with this one. Yep, we're all jealous of Iran.

And what issues? I dunno, maybe back in the 1970's the overran our embassy and held the people hostage for 444 days, subjecting them to interrogations, beatings and abuse. I wonder how that would have been spun on ATS if it were around back then.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join