It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UARS is now officially off track! T-minus impact on earth. Make a guess where it will land!

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
A few pages back someone posted a link to download software to track an I am watching it right now. It seems that is going in like a downward spiral motion and each time it circles around it is further north each time.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Sorry, must have been a glitch.
Got it at back 200 km high. Speed 7.53 km/s

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
I'd say Off the coast of Panama City,Panama.....No worries, Chuck Norris has been informed an he agreed to look in it's direction before it reaches earth...

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
www.bbc.co.uk...

Members of the public are not allowed to keep pieces of the satellite that may fall to Earth, or sell them on eBay, as they remain the property of the US government.

Hah! and i was hoping for some easy money (sort of like playing the lottery for free).

Well, i guess if you do find any wreckage wherever it lands, keep your mouth shut or you might get a visit from some suits.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chrysalis
Could someone check altitude ?
It seems it went from around 200km high to about 390 ???

a bounce ?

Eciliptic orbit. Notice it speeds up the lower in altitude, only a few km/ph before it retrogrades back into its higher ascent stage and slows down again. It's playing 'frisbee' with the upper atmosphere right now, the only thing stopping it rebounding into space is LEO Gravity. Eventually during one of these lower altitude passes that retrograde motion will be enough dispersed energy to bring it plunging to the ground, being captured by Gravity.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
my guess is that it will go streaming right at the White House. and just before impact, The Galactic Federation Of Light will show up, suspending it in mid air. Then the NWO will come up from what's left of the underground cities and attempt to destroy the Mothership. After the first shots are fired at the Mothership, the Lizard people will show up and defend the Light people. The Greys will be watching this whole matter unfold, and will finally just call a truce and everyone will make up and have a beer on the South Lawn. and just about the time everyone has calmed down and Earth has been accepted into the Federation (you know, on account of when the humans see the aliens they will move up to the Fifth Level Of Spirituality, become as One Happy Family and all that fluffy good stuff), D4rk Kn1ght will show up and say "See! I told you so!"

or it will crash into the Pacific.

edit on 22-9-2011 by lkpuede because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
I dont see how its possible that they put a satelite into space and they have zero control of bringing it back down to Earth....Wherever it strikes its going to be for a specific reason.... When they planned, developed, and sent this thing into space, they knew one day it would come back down to Earth and they likely planned for how it would re-enter orbit....

link   
please have a secret nuclear power source and fall on 1. iran or 2. greece

iran would be nice if it fall on the nuke site so Israel doesn't have to bomb it.
greece would be nice because we the eu people wouldnt have to send more money
to bail it out and we can get out of this economic down turn.

link   
I am doing a simulation now on the path and I am into oct 4 and it appears it is still going? I saw on september 23-25 it will be above north america and even near the midwest. According to the simulation it is still in the air in october? do these simulations assume the satellite is still in outer space?

edit on 22-9-2011 by dreamseeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Is it possible that this is going to hit canada? And i think your not allowed to sell this stuff or keep it . Its claimed by the US government .

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by jhn7537
I dont see how its possible that they put a satelite into space and they have zero control of bringing it back down to Earth....Wherever it strikes its going to be for a specific reason.... When they planned, developed, and sent this thing into space, they knew one day it would come back down to Earth and they likely planned for how it would re-enter orbit....

maybe you haven't really been reading the news lately, but the word is it was hit by space junk, or The Galactic Federation Of Light (take your pick) and that's how it wound up out of control. and it's be video'd by quite a number of backyard astronomers who have verified that it is, indeed, tumbling.

and those backyard astronomers are to be believed...the DoD can't even launch the X-37B without the backyarders finding it within 10 minutes of launch.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
According to the simulation the satelite will be at the pacific ocean at 11:59 am. I sure hope this software is correct.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreamseeker
I am doing a simulation now on the path and I am into oct 4 and it appears it is still going? I saw on september 23-25 it will be above north america and even near the midwest. According to the simulation it is still in the air in october? do these simulations assume the satellite is still in outer space?

it's not in "outer space". it never was in "outer space". it was a low earth orbital satellite. and if it's in low earth orbit, then it's not in "outer space".

just sayin...

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by lkpuede

Originally posted by jhn7537

maybe you haven't really been reading the news lately, but the word is it was hit by space junk, or The Galactic Federation Of Light (take your pick) and that's how it wound up out of control. and it's be video'd by quite a number of backyard astronomers who have verified that it is, indeed, tumbling.

and those backyard astronomers are to be believed...the DoD can't even launch the X-37B without the backyarders finding it within 10 minutes of launch.

Interesting.....So once they lose control, its impossible to get it back..........hmmmm

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by lkpuede

so how accurate are these simulations through the software then? Is the satelitte following its normal path?

link   
i hope it hits jedward if you dont know who they are..your lucky

edit on 22-9-2011 by fatdad because: (no reason given)

link   
I will guess that the bulk of it will land in the top right quadrant of the lat/long grid-box topped by 30" S Lat. and 75" W Long. on the right (just off the coast of Chile). It will cause no harm (except maybe to a few surprised fish) and pieces will begin washing ashore in Chile within a week.

I'm putting the entirety of my psychic ability on the line with this prediction!

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by matrixportal
reply to post by ldyserenity

Hopefully in LA on top of the kardashians house

Or on the Jersey Shore house lol

Be great if one big piece landed on each!

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
I'd venture a guess that there is a 71% chance it will land in an ocean.

But it will break down some.. some will burn up.. so how much will make it, and in how many pieces?
edit on 22-9-2011 by fleabit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by instrumentality

It seems to me that NASA abandoned that satellite 6 years ago, basically turning it into space trash. If a meteorite falls onto my property, it's mine. If abandoned space trash falls on my property, it's mine.

Finders keepers

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join