It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can you prove evolution wrong

page: 36
<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by colin42
Thanks for your thoughts. Please do not misread questions as an attack.

Was we, Humans the only creatures transported here from elsewhere?
//Thats a very good question, and according to both the bible as well as the assam tribune, it looks like there might be some other things brought here as well. Both humans and cattle had a bottleneck period between 117,000 and 275,000 years ago.
A quote from the assam tribune "However nuclear DNA studies indicate that the size of the ancient human population never dropped belwo some tens of thousands". So my dispute in all of this is Where are the bones?//

I would think if we were genetically engineered to be miners we would at least have better night vision.
//Assuming we were mining underground, or outside at the night hours.//

Evolution shows we share a common ancestor with the modern apes so I will ask if you can explain why these alien mine owners transported those here as well?
// I think there is a lot of different life out there. There are many commonalitys of life. Most things have two eyes, two ears, a mouth, a nose, I don't think that means that another humanoid type is necessarly related to us.//

//I think the appearance of commen ancestory is purely a missunderstanding.
I think it would be a good idea to watch a video by Lloyd Pye on star child. Notice how the DNA findings are able to expose it having some human parts, some alien parts, and human mtDNA. I think where Pye dropped the ball in this is he got lost on the parts that appear human, IMO I think since it was humanoid, it should have some base panels that appear human. Not to mean it's human at all. The human mtDNA proves conclusivly that alien was a zygoat. Even our doctors can do this today.//

The 'Gods/Visitors/Seeders' would be hugely technically advanced being a given why did they produce such inefficient and easily damaged workers as humans? // Well I'm sure there are super aliens out there but probably physically the same as us by the norm.
Well I'm sure in the choices that were available at the time, there were specific reasons. Probaby because we have the ability to process and mine. We do have oposable thumbs, and not all aliens do. We can build muscle pretty good, most aliens I read about are pretty scronny.//

Why design us with free will and aggression for such a menial task? //I'm thinking he took DNA from an existing race. One good example is how in the ezekiel chapter he shows up with a four headed creature of lion, ox, eagle, and man.
Well I think there were attempts to control a lot of the issues that your getting at, which is why you see dozens of punishements being handed down in the bible. It's sick, the things that have been done to us. From dropping atomic bombs on us, to removing some of our natural abilitys, (we have disabled powers)//

I will not respond to there not being 'oodles of evidence' as you have obviously dismissed the abundance of it and so there will be little use doing so.

edit on 22-10-2011 by itsthetooth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
why haven't tribal people adopted technology like the rest of the world? are we sure our dependence on technology is a superior trait?

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   

I would like to pose a scenario.

Let's put all the evidence of evolution to one side for a spell. That Darwin and all that followed were mistaken as some maintain.

I would like the pro Evolution group (that includes me) to take a back seat and give the anti evolution group a chance to explain how life on this planet is the way it is now.

I am not asking how life started just an explanation of the diversity of life from the deep dark depths of the oceans to the blue skies above and pole to pole.

I would like an explanation of the fossil records but it is not essential.

As I say I would like the pro evolution group to resist comments for a while. My guess is there will be few takers but I may be suprised.
edit on Thu Sep 22 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: *misleading title, formerly was: Evolution proved 100% Wrong

i just dont understand this evolution thing ........ why isnt anything evolving ?
humans have been the same for a long time , were just fooling ourselves with stupid gadgets and sitting around doing fcukall.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Reply to post by bottleslingguy

Are you serious with this question? Do you not understand how modern medicine evolved alongside technology and that without it we would never be able to live like we do today. Look up the mortality rates for indigenous peoples and I think you will have your answer.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Can't believe this thread resurfaced.

Ok , Let's talk evolution. When did modern man first appear ?

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by ReptileRipper

Let's put all the evidence of evolution to one side for a spell. That Darwin and all that followed were mistaken as some maintain.

I would like the pro Evolution group (that includes me) to take a back seat and give the anti evolution group a chance to explain how life on this planet is the way it is now.

I am not asking how life started just an explanation of the diversity of life from the deep dark depths of the oceans to the blue skies above and pole to pole.

As I say I would like the pro evolution group to resist comments for a while. My guess is there will be few takers but I may be suprised.
edit on Thu Sep 22 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: *misleading title, formerly was: Evolution proved 100% Wrong

i just dont understand this evolution thing ........ why isnt anything evolving ?
humans have been the same for a long time , were just fooling ourselves with stupid gadgets and sitting around doing fcukall.

edit on 22-10-2011 by steveknows because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   
how did birds evolve? did they just flap their stumps for thousands of years until they could fly?
and why cant chickens fly?

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by steveknows

Originally posted by ReptileRipper

The last great leap forward happened about 40-50 thousands years ago. It started with a small change in the skull shape and then there was an explosion of inventiveness and then things panned out finishing with towns and cities and horse drawn coaches.

Then about 500 years ago dentists noticed what at first seemed to be a mild deformity in a few children where the lower jaw was getting smaller and the forehead higher. Then about 300 hundred years ago those mild deformities were so common, 80% European kids and 70% American that it was classed as a mutation so the skull is on the move again.

It's no mistake that the industrial revolution kicked off in the 1700's if the mutation is the start of a great leap and in such a short time we've gone from a way of life that was thousands of years old to laptops and ipads in a few short hundred years, the explosion of inventiveness again matching the movement of the skull shape.

Oh and the IQ's are getting higher as well.

Another great leap forward has just started and what we've seen in the last few hundred years this is the start. How cool will things be when it pans out in the next thousand years or so then just not alot change until the next great laep forward in about 40 thousand years from now. I'm thinking stargates might come out of the next one

Seriously though younger scientists are looking into and believing that this is how it happens. It's the older ones with 100's of books on the shelf that would need removing that are against the concept.

Though the process of evolution as is understood is still pretty much the same
edit on 22-10-2011 by steveknows because: TYpo

how do we know all this crap though ? from looking at dead birds ? c`mon. and people think i`m crazy for saying 911 was an inside job , your on about stargates bro .... i watched about 10 mins of one episode and just gave up . If our IQ`s are getting higher why is most of the world glued to tech and currency ? were just as dumb as the "cavemen" are supposed to have been ... evolution is a lie , just like the bible just like santy and just like the tooth fairy.

ever heard of hidden knowladge ? handed out bit by bit ...... trying not to cause an "overload" of info.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by lacrimosa
how did birds evolve? did they just flap their stumps for thousands of years until they could fly?

an evolutionist would probably say they adapted through evolution to their environment without understanding exactly how they adapted to their environment

also why don't we mutate?

i.e. what came first man or women?

no doubt our species adapted to the environment, right?

sorry but darwin's studies are fairly weak, although i do respect the level of his research for its time.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   
With the current knowledge available, no, it cannot be proven wrong...but stay tuned!

...conversely, with the current knowledge available, it cannot be proven right!

Akushla

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by lacrimosa

Chickens can fly. Not very far but then we have selectively bred them for meat and made them a lot heavier than the wild version.

There is a huge ammount of information on the net explaining how birds evolved so I cannot imagine why you have never bothered to read/watch any of it.

But the purpose of this thread is for you to explain why birds fly and in so many varying ways. Why we see the diversity today if, as you maintain evolution is wrong.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by OLD HIPPY DUDE
Can't believe this thread resurfaced.

Ok , Let's talk evolution. When did modern man first appear ?

The thread is all about not talking evolution. Its about explaining diversity without it.

So you tell me when man first appeared and how.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 05:05 AM
link   
reply to post by piles

also why don't we mutate?

We do, pretty frequently. Birth defects are commonly due to mutation. Several beneficial mutations have been identified, but they're not spreading throughout the population since they're not really having much of an impact on reproductive fitness. You yourself having somewhere on the order of 50 - 200 mutations that differentiate you from both of your parents.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by colin42

The OP title is "Can you prove evolution wrong?" that is a broad question. To include man into the evolutionary equation I think asking "when modern man appeared", is a fair question. If man evolved when did modern man appear?
The real question is "can you prove mans evolution "? Seems there is still a missing link in mans chain of evolution
to believe modern man evolved as much as is claimed .

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by acmpnsfal
Reply to post by bottleslingguy

Are you serious with this question? Do you not understand how modern medicine evolved alongside technology and that without it we would never be able to live like we do today. Look up the mortality rates for indigenous peoples and I think you will have your answer.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

Now this guy has a good point. This is another reason why I like Lloyd Pyes video on human genetics. We have over 4 thousand defects in our genes. I have to agree with him in that they appear to be placed on us. He thinks its from negligence from shotty DNA work, and I think they were intentional, handed down as punishments.12 of them wont allow you to live past puberty. We would simply be dead today if it wernt for modern science. I don't see us evolving here.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by OLD HIPPY DUDE

Sorry but the original title was not 'prove evolution wrong.' I tried to ask if evolution is wrong please explain the alternatives that explain diversity we see but it was changed.

Perhaps some did not like the challenge but it was not not my choice.

There have been a couple of interesting responses but the majority have been about creation and not evolution.

The idea was to swap positions and for others to offer alternatives rather than the endless cycle of evolution on the defence.

I have learned that many do not understand or do not want to understand evolution and more to the point have nothing they are prepared to discuss in its place.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
The title of your post is," Can you prove evolution wrong?"

There are 3 areas of belief, two are the most popular / common / accepted beliefs and the last one being the least accepted, alien intervention.
The common argument in all three is , where is the proof ?
At this point in time no side has provide complete evidence to support their side of the argument to satisfy everyone
As is with any subject up for debate, facts and all information seems to be ommited to help support an argument and not address certain questions.
You OP have clearly sided with the evolutionsts , as I have not stated my beliefs, I' m just asking a question in regards to your beliefs .
When did modern man appear ?

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
To all the people that say humans have not evolved. a few thousand years ago humans couldn't drink milk :p and also evolution doesn't automatically instantaneously happen to help you survive, it happens by chance. everyday people are born with abnormalities such as being born with 6 fingers or even a tail :p look at what evolution is its basically abnormalities that has given the animal advantages so they could be better at surviving and have a better chance to breed and pass on that abnormality than one without that advantage. it's not too hard to believe. but most are passed as a disadvantage and they have less of a chance to be passed on. I guess the real reason we're not evolving is because we really don't have any threats to filter out the weaker people and so everyone has the chance to breed or w/e. I guess a living example of this would be people's skin. darker skin for the hotter climate and lighter skin for the colder climate. or did god decide to put different coloured people on this earth to make us fight and kill over which is better? :p I'm now finished trying to be a scientist :p

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by asper
To all the people that say humans have not evolved. a few thousand years ago humans couldn't drink milk :p and also evolution doesn't automatically instantaneously happen to help you survive, it happens by chance. everyday people are born with abnormalities such as being born with 6 fingers or even a tail :p look at what evolution is its basically abnormalities that has given the animal advantages so they could be better at surviving and have a better chance to breed and pass on that abnormality than one without that advantage. it's not too hard to believe. but most are passed as a disadvantage and they have less of a chance to be passed on. I guess the real reason we're not evolving is because we really don't have any threats to filter out the weaker people and so everyone has the chance to breed or w/e. I guess a living example of this would be people's skin. darker skin for the hotter climate and lighter skin for the colder climate. or did god decide to put different coloured people on this earth to make us fight and kill over which is better? :p I'm now finished trying to be a scientist :p

I had to comment, because of the milk thing. Some people think that drinking milk was a form of evolution. I think its a form of adaptation. We are suppose to be drinking from our mothers teat. So the question comes up, why aren't we? It's because cows offer an easier access and amount of milk. It's as though our bodys aren't capable to give us what we want or need. And there is a reason for that as well. In order for the mother to be able to produce what we need, she needs to have the correct diet, which is not present here on earth. We are simply not from earth. There are some things that were brought here to accomidate us, but just like the bible says, none of them are from our home, and none of them look like anything from our home. We have adaptated, not evolved. If we had evolved, we would not have have to adapt.
edit on 23-10-2011 by itsthetooth because: missspell

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
www.biblestudysite.com...

Above is a link to prove evolution wrong , it shows a picture of a human footprint in stone estimated to be at least ten million years old. The whole article is worth your read because it gives a truth few no of when it comes to earth ages and man.

top topics

<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join