It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

60,000 Americans Killed in Underground NWO Base: NWO at War contra Its People & Whole Wide World

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by ignant

Benjamin Fulford is that guy that lives in Japan right? Yeah he's a fricking liar and a looney.

A proven fraud.

Icke sucks too.

Damn the story is pretty cool though.... too bad it's fake.

Put this in Skunkworks next time.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

Regardless of the subject matter (I'm no fan of David Wilcox), 50,000 people going walkabout and disappearing is a tiny number when, on average, there are 2300 filed missing persons reports per day in the US. I said filed. The true figure is far higher as many go unreported. At present, the annual number is approx. 900,000.

Source - 2300 a day

Carefully selected 'volunteer employees' without living relations wouldn't be missed by anyone.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Pics or didn't happen.

2nd line.

*my first time using either of those two responses"

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by fah0436

Why would anybody think that 'insiders' would tell David Wilcock anything, when he's just going to exchange everything he hears for money? This is a line so many ranters - Jones, Icke etc - use, that they are given secret information by sources whose views they so publicly oppose. Why would that happen?

We're not really talking about him having secret, true information, are we? We're talking about him sustaining and feeding a dumb hoax from an established hoaxer, and I don't see how the supposed cruel death of 60,000 people is so exciting that it can support two threads on ATS. Random death just isn't that great, is it?

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
I don't doubt it happened. The aluminati has drone spacecraft they pulse beams from which can disrupt normal matter. I'm sure that's how they did it. They are into more than just mind control. Fortunately Archimedes foretold that the reign of tyrrany of the aluminati would end in 2012 when bottsrgeddon occurs, and that's right around the corner.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Beamish
60, 000 people killed...

Ok. Let's do a little speculative math, shall we?

Perhaps 45,000 of them have two siblings................................90, 000
Perhaps they all have one living parent.....................................60, 000
Perhaps they all have at least two aunts/uncles......................120, 000
Perhaps half of them are married.............................................30, 000
Perhaps half of them have at least two chldren..........................60, 000
Perhaps they all have at least four friends................................240, 000

Potentially six hundred thousand family etc. out there missing these people and there is no massive public outcry?

Oh, please...

And the unpaid bills, the homes etc. All of which increases the chances of somebody noticing. Some of those 60,000 will know the same person and/or have the same family members.

No chance in hell can 60,000 disappear at the same time without being noticed.

Anyway any nuclear explosion is detectable around the world by the increase in radioactive particles in the atmosphere.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Snippy23
reply to post by fah0436

Why would anybody think that 'insiders' would tell David Wilcock anything, when he's just going to exchange everything he hears for money? This is a line so many ranters - Jones, Icke etc - use, that they are given secret information by sources whose views they so publicly oppose. Why would that happen?

We're not really talking about him having secret, true information, are we? We're talking about him sustaining and feeding a dumb hoax from an established hoaxer, and I don't see how the supposed cruel death of 60,000 people is so exciting that it can support two threads on ATS. Random death just isn't that great, is it?

Wilcock says he screens his covert sources VERY carefully and does not pay them and double checks what they say. He makes his money from lectures, books and donations, and does not trade money for info.

As to insider motives, there is a war going on for peoples minds everyday. This thread certainly points to two radically different sides.There are always those that sold their soul and thought the were helping the government and later found out the government is hurting us. Those people want these stories to come out. Thats mostly what this site is about - giving those people such an opportunity. ANd YES - they are risking their lives (if not already one of the 60,000 dead), so I would definitely listen to what they have to say,
If you can disprove it, go for it. With all the secrecy, this thread is unlikely be proven true in the short term.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Ok initial post kind of out there and ok like everything awkward, but the attack of wilcox and many others only on the basis that you think they are crazy, hehehe. They are the same people that you are but they make Money Gold and all kinds of other non sensible(possibly sensible) things. Out of these extraorniarey plauseibilities. What I can decipher is, That world is not seeing reality, and the reality is often hidden from the world. There is no such thing as a dumb question. The question is will you give a dumb answer?

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by malcr

60, 000 people killed...

Perhaps they all have one living parent.....................................60, 000
Perhaps half of them are married.............................................30, 000
Perhaps they all have at least four friends................................240, 000

Potentially six hundred thousand family etc. out there missing these people and there is no massive public outcry?

Oh, please...

And the unpaid bills, the homes etc. All of which increases the chances of somebody noticing. Some of those 60,000 will know the same person and/or have the same family members.

Anyway any nuclear explosion is detectable around the world by the increase in radioactive particles in the atmosphere.

You're over looking the fact that these DUMBs are SELF CONTAINED CITIES, deliberately and intentionally cut off from the rest of society.The people that volunteered to go there have more that likely had there identities erased (with records just computer data, easy to do) and told their relatives that they would be incommunicado indefinitely (maybe an occasional letter). Yes - they could remain dead and/or missing for quite sometime with nobody asking questions.
edit on 9/21/2011 by fah0436 because: typos

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

lol read my post im sure a few ppl on this site wuld have some friends missin if 60k americans jus gt blown away culd neva happen 60,000 disapper neva!

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
In Michael Ende's "Endless story" there is a people of nice, gentle guys. But if one of them died, nobody cared and others took over his work.

Maybe Americans are of the same kind and that's why nobody misses those 60.000.

Or they were Morlocks...

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I just listed to the entire interview at the source site.

Very interesting. I started to look up some of Ben's claims and they are matching up pretty good. They usually do fairly often.

Neutron bombs are real, and are actually many decades old.
Wiki

The "usual" nuclear weapon yield—expressed as kT TNT equivalent—is not a measure of a neutron weapon's destructive power. It refers only to the energy released (mostly heat and blast), and does not express the lethal effect of neutron radiation on living organisms. Compared to a fission bomb with the identical explosive yield, a neutron bomb would emit about ten times[3] the amount of neutron radiation

ER weapons are meant to kill a much higher percentage of enemy personnel inside such protected environments through the release of a higher percentage of their yield in the form of neutron ionizing radiation, against which even tank armor is not very effective.

So it's a bomb that kills primarily by radiation poisoning rather than by explosive force. Learn something new every day.

Oh and another reason I am interested in these theories of underground invisible wars, is because of the strange seismic activity in West -Central Texas. Link to thread about it Also there was one in Birmingham Alabama recently which was odd.

The supposed fault line in the nearby region hasn't been active for millions of years according to the information I've found so far. There are problems with the hydraulic fracturing hypothesis and so I am open to all types of suggestions. The underground base nuke war is just as good if not better than the others.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
I hate to be the skeptic here again..but there are a few issues with this whole concept of HUGE underground cities populated with 10's of thousands of people sitting below us. I have no problem with the idea of very extensive underground Government facilities and bases. Cheyenne Mountain is a little hard to debunk, and that was OLD technology which created it, for instance. There is even a picture here of what an Air Force machine looked like in the early 80's out at the Nevada Test Site. There are a couple questions though.....

I'll pass entirely on how 60,000 people died without a single public voice being raised. Others have more than covered that..but what about the 'blasts'? As I understand it, nuclear detonations are not vague or hard to identify on a siesmic reading. This article would seem to cover the details of how that works.

Perhaps a Neutron weapon then? Well, I seem to recall reading that Neturon weapons make a very small blast. Certainly no Earthquake. It would defeat the whole purpose for why that weapons class came into being. The Encyclopedia confirmed what I'd thought about how they work in blast effect...or lack of it.

So how could these enormous city-bases have been destroyed below our feet and not leave a signature that scientists or these days, internet educated laymen, could read and immediately see for what it was? The theory is really interesting, but I fail to see how it can translate into being an event in the real world as it's said to have happened?

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by malcr

60, 000 people killed...

Oh, please...

I imagine they will all be showing up on milk cartons soon.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Plumbduff
As soon as I saw David Wilcock's smug face I never bothered to watch ... sorry

Same here.
Sadly.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Put a little firecracker in a bottle and light it ... see what happens. Now imagine setting off a nuke in a underground bunker.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
This is probably a drill, tho not quite convinced it is, because usually you train for a scenario to happen, in future. Anyways, my thoughts: I believe that if, IF this was blown up , don't you all think that the ELITES would totally get pissed that thier SHELTER got destroyed? They would be screamming out of every news channel and want revenge and bomb, bomb , bomb. Come on people. ALSO , ADDED: US sheeple cann't be that bad because russia put that story out to find out info on whats going on, and what better way than let the people nearby post online with pics and all to find out whats going on. I wonder how many people from russia were sent here to report on this, considering they have tunnels also, so they got worried for their tunnels and posted these stories on line to people like sorcha faall or what ever his name is.
SO, with that said, russia sends this info to these people as thier inside source and he repeats what they said so that russia gets a reaction out of it to see the outcomes if true to protect their own bases. I'm sure these types of peoples are fall guys and don't even know it yet. Another puppet on a string. My thoughts.

edit on 21-9-2011 by cloaked4u because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   

60, 000 people killed...

Oh, please...

Haha! Thankfully, we can rely on Beamish to slap us back into reality.

Star......

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Aestheteka

i agree with you. people go missing everyday. i don't believe the underground nuclear explosion explanation. however, the idea of approaching individuals with "for the good of mankind, the u.s. government, and our way of life" argument, its quite possible many if not all would do their duty.
i would hope that if anyone here on ats was approached, they would diligently report. but then again, they are watching, aren't they.
while reading the responses and the cited materiels, one can actually feel a palpitation of sorts..."could it be real?" . its a fun read to be sure.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I'm sorry, but Benjamin Fulford is a whack job. If anyone is looking for a prime example of someone who's under mind control, it would have to be Fulford.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join