It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

60,000 Americans Killed in Underground NWO Base: NWO at War contra Its People & Whole Wide World

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Popcorn was out for the OPs second video fascinating and it really connects the dots.

Long but worth the listen.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Very good thread. I especially likes the 2nd video the OP posted. The man talked alot of truth, im glad some of the dark earth controllers have been eliminated, but there is still work to be done and much more like them to be eliminated. Humans know its not right to kill mass amount of people for any reason. I'm glad killing 90% of the population plan dint happen. Much of the Pleiades and federation of light are helping make this a better world. I wish more people would watch the 2nd video, its full of info on the dark earth controllers i have been warning about for so long. S&F

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   
If a tree falls in the woods, and nobody is around to hear it, does it make a noise?

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Cyprex

Yep...Guess what, that story was written by Sorcha Faal. Come on people do a tiny bit of research. Sorcha Faal is nothing more than a well known Internet Hoaxer. This has been exposed like a billion times by now.....In fact there's a thread here on ATS that does a great job of exposing Sorcha www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   
I listened to the entire 2nd video. Interesting stuff which I will ponder. Sorry I can't add anything useful to this thread for now, but I would like to express my disappointment in the quality of many of the posts here. "Send it to the hoax bin!", "oh it's wilcox, pass", etc. What the hell is wrong with you people? So many posts adding absolutely nothing!

Every possibility we become aware of should be taken with a grain of salt, whether it comes from the mass media or some supposed "nutter". I for one am grateful for this information, whether it proves to be true, false, or something in between.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 02:32 AM
link   
I know is the NWO, Illuminati, dark governments are being taken down for a better earth.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 02:57 AM
link   
reply to post by radarloveguy

Maybe the people were born and raised in the underground bases therefor they are unknown to surface dwellers and maybe there told a lie to stay there like fallout 3

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by circlemaker
I listened to the entire 2nd video. Interesting stuff which I will ponder. Sorry I can't add anything useful to this thread for now, but I would like to express my disappointment in the quality of many of the posts here. "Send it to the hoax bin!", "oh it's wilcox, pass", etc. What the hell is wrong with you people? So many posts adding absolutely nothing!

Every possibility we become aware of should be taken with a grain of salt, whether it comes from the mass media or some supposed "nutter". I for one am grateful for this information, whether it proves to be true, false, or something in between.

Are you grateful for the National Enquirer as well?

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 05:03 AM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

Your basic assumption here is that all these people have someone on the outside. That assumption in itself may be flawed.

Yes, you’re right.

I could be wrong.

Then again, so could yours in that these 60,000 have no one on the outside. Unless, of course, you want to believe in the James Bond style vast underground cities busy with plotting the destruction of civilization as we know it occupied by mindless drones …with their families?

Maybe all their friends and family was also inside this bunker.

Ok. Once again, let’s do the math on that: I premised a potential (not to mention conservative) 600, 000 people who might miss these alleged 60, 000.

If you then allow that those 600, 000 people – who are now living below ground as part of the NWO – have, say four friends each?

That’s 2, 400,000 people who will miss them.

Still think it’s feasible?

reply to post by Aestheteka

there are 2300 filed missing persons reports per day in the US.

Carefully selected 'volunteer employees' without living relations wouldn't be missed by anyone.

So, which one is it? Missing, or selected?

And if there are “recruiters” out there searching for these unattached individuals, is it feasible that every single person approached accepted the job?

What about those who refused when they found out just what was involved i.e., living underground for the rest of your days, and that your employer intends to try and take over the world?

Or do the “recruiters” kill those who refuse?

Still sound feasible?

reply to post by fah0436

You're over looking the fact that these DUMBs are SELF CONTAINED CITIES, deliberately and intentionally cut off from the rest of society.

Well, if they exist, they aren’t that cut off.

I just Googled DUMBS, and there’s a map for goodness’ sake as to where they’re supposed to be!

The people that volunteered to go there…

Assumption.

…have more that likely had there identities erased (with records just computer data, easy to do)…

Assumption.

…and told their relatives that they would be incommunicado indefinitely (maybe an occasional letter). Yes - they could remain dead and/or missing for quite sometime with nobody asking questions.

This last quote only goes to support my opinion that someone would start to ask questions.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 05:10 AM
link   
sometimes i get frustrated more people dont know the facts.may i recomend yall research my post to get a better handle on whats really going on in the world.i dont lie and i have proof to back up every post.

the us airforce goes to people who are orphans and recruits them right before they graduate from bootcamp.i had two seperate friends offered this proposal.its a lifetime job and you will never see your friends again.thats all they were told.both turned it down.this has been going on at least since the seventies.

as for lake sub bases.they had one in orlando until about 88 .it closed about two years after the navy bootcamp closed.how many of you actually know somebody that operates a tunnel boring machine.there are hundreds across the nation and these guys dont talk.wake up folks.this # is real.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 05:31 AM
link   
You know something? The more I read about Wilcocks, Faal, Hoagland etc spouting fantastic stories, the more I’m coming around to the notion that they are all practitioners of a very modern form of performance art.

Think about it; in medieval times, troubadours would wander from town to town telling wonderful stories about fantastic events and amazing peoples to a rapt and attentive audience.

And they did it without having to provide a single piece of evidence.

And no one asked for proof.

Why?

Because people, by and large, love to believe that there is a bigger, scarier world out there, one that is nothing at alllike their own drab existence.

We want desperately to believe that there are vast, evil empires beneath our feet.

But more so, we long to believe that the archetypal “good guy” is out there too, fighting for our side.

I could be wrong on this.

I could also be right.

Or somewhere in the middle.

Sometimes I loath being a sceptical believer.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 05:37 AM
link   
reply to post by robomont

i dont lie and i have proof to back up every post.

Really?

the us airforce goes to people who are orphans and recruits them right before they graduate from bootcamp.

i had two seperate friends offered this proposal.its a lifetime job and you will never see your friends again.thats all they were told.both turned it down.this has been going on at least since the seventies.

Show us proof.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 05:41 AM
link   
strange, strange features of denver airport:

"New World Order Commission" based in Denver, CO

^ the name of a group embedded on a masonic capstone in the main terminal of the Denver International Airport.

who are they?? apparently 2012: The Odyssey touches upon it but havent watched yet.. links:

diaconspiracyfiles.com...

for all we know the denver/60k thing is 'just' a drill/decoy, but in any case along with all the fracking goin on, theres the elaborate tunnels all under usa from denver to va (where we had atypical quakes during same week last month) and who knows where and how deep really and how many Americans already been killed but its fathomably 3,000 10yrs ago, maybe exponentially more if/when NWO's stepped up the game - the end game.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 05:51 AM
link   
reply to post by ignant

I would actually like to think that this might be true - well not the part where all of those people were killed but the part where 3/4 of the world's countries know of the NWOs plans and are determined to stop them. That would take a load off a whole lot of minds now wouldn't it?

Oh and yeah, I think this is probably just as plausible as any other possibility floating around out there --- except for the fact that a whole lot of us are still feeling vibrations in the Northeast US. Why would that be if this was an isolated event of a mega explosion unless whatever was use was so strong that it had an affect on the techonic plates.

edit on 9/22/2011 by timidgal because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Second video - Nuclear tunnel boring machines, USO's, Chupacabra, AND mothman all in one video...Now THAT'S impressive!

No tunnels to or in Virginia - how come?

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 06:22 AM
link   
so if i give yall the names of those two people ,published them for all the world to see.what would you do with the info?its a catch 22.find your own orphan airforce vets and ask with a beer in hand.hint to it without details and let them fill in the blanks.thats how i found out the truth.plus read my post on all the theads and you will see ,with a little research ,that i am a man of facts not lies.if i dont no ,i dont post unless im speculating.in which case i will say so.dont insult my intelligence.i earned it the hard way by research and having over a hundred jobs all over the nation.some in national security locations.the biggest security threat is hiring a doctor to work as a housekeeper.that was a metaphor.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beamish
reply to post by NeoVain

Your basic assumption here is that all these people have someone on the outside. That assumption in itself may be flawed.

Yes, you’re right.

I could be wrong.

Then again, so could yours in that these 60,000 have no one on the outside. Unless, of course, you want to believe in the James Bond style vast underground cities busy with plotting the destruction of civilization as we know it occupied by mindless drones …with their families?

Maybe all their friends and family was also inside this bunker.

Ok. Once again, let’s do the math on that: I premised a potential (not to mention conservative) 600, 000 people who might miss these alleged 60, 000.

If you then allow that those 600, 000 people – who are now living below ground as part of the NWO – have, say four friends each?

That’s 2, 400,000 people who will miss them.

Still think it’s feasible?

Youjr math has a glaring flaw. You assume that the friends and family are not included in the 60,000 people. You also assume that they have external friends somehow. Maybe re-read what i said. Their whole community and all the people they know is included in these 60,000 people, basically.

Also from your posts i can determine you are very close minded and afraid of the potentially "too incredible to believe" truths.

And thus i wonder, what are you doing on this site?

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Denying ignorance rather than fostering it?

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 06:34 AM
link   
reply to post by robomont

Oh, please forgive me.

When you said:

i dont lie and i have proof to back up every post.

I honestly thought you had solid proof of your claims.

Now I know exactly what you have…

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 06:45 AM
link   
reply to post by rocket88

What about people recording high levels of radiation, lots of people think it is coming from fukushima, need to collate the weather data from around the date of the earthquake, to, people living downwind and posting radiation reading videos from the following days.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join