It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

60,000 Americans Killed in Underground NWO Base: NWO at War contra Its People & Whole Wide World

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+19 more 
posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   
code red!

supposedly if true(!) this is allegedly being suppressed on 'both ends' nevertheless because of the intel's implications (?)

reporter claims two huge underground cities were destroyed a month ago

Colorado & VA's earthquake (not at all typical for that region, www.youtube.com...)

at time of posting blogger's last update is 9/19 and everything vague.

supposedly MSM is suppressing USA's struggle with growing NWO resistance of not just american 'white hats' but also 87 countries so far (you're either with us or terrorists?)

"White Hat" U.S. military group resisting the 4th Reich Rockefeller Illuminati's New World Order (NWO)

demolished some of their deep underground bases (they were going to use to ride-out their upcoming concocted WW3 nuclear war) in Colorado and Virginia--and these were the actual causes of the recent earthquake(s)

wow?

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by ignant

Is there any source sited for this "intel" or anything resembling evidence? It seems like a fun story but wouldn't it make more sense to bring this all to light?

+28 more 
posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 02:40 AM
link   
As soon as I saw David Wilcock's smug face I never bothered to watch ... sorry

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 02:48 AM
link   
former editor of japan Forbes Financial as some sort of witness testimonials

in the 1 hr interview excerpt vid, tells of dozens of of his men being killed off, he says NWO/CIA sectors use assassination like 'toilet paper' to silence people

so apparently everyones being culled off before it gets out? almost everyone. would be one elaborate mass schizophrenia for such a prominent icon to fabricate all this, ditto for David Wilcock?

reddragonleo.com...

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   
if this happened surely there would b a few 1000's ppl on this site who have jus mestyeriously lost a few aquantences! Surly?

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   
i know right!

hope they're not silenced.

heck, hope the story's just a bunch of crock but who knows!!

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 02:57 AM
link   
This is why I love ATS.

I didn't see the videos but this is a fun theory. It's totally plausible but I want to see more variations of this line of thought.

Like throw in some aliens, advanced weaponry, etc.

Thanks for summing up the basic theory so I don't have to watch the vids OP.
Keep up the good work.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 02:57 AM
link   
All I know for sure is that both Wilcock and Fulford claim to have multiple independent insiders giving them this info.

This has been reported on this thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...
which is in the HOAX forum, I assume principally because of the Sorcha Faal source.

I think that was a little premature, since there know oddities with both those earthquakes:
presscore.ca...
especially the depth, which at .1km is just perfect for a DUMB.

edit on 9/21/2011 by fah0436 because: (no reason given)

A better description of the oddities which point to a nuclear detonation are here:
www.activistpost.com... html

Although I believe that Wilcocks insiders are saying that the cause was a Scalar type weapon, not a nuclear detonation. This theory at least eliminates the radiation issue.
edit on 9/21/2011 by fah0436 because: (no reason given)

Here is the complete transcription of the Wilcock-Fulford interview with notes added by Wilcock:
divinecosmos.com...[edi tby]edit on 9/21/2011 by fah0436 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by fah0436

Oh Sorcha Faal wrote one too?
This is totally made for SyFy next month, hope they pick up on it.

Oh, and don't forget, truth is stranger than fiction. You never really know.

No one on ATS was down there obviously, since they would be dead if they were.
So finding witnesses will be tricky.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 03:03 AM
link   
I am a firm believer in huge underground networks. This is like 50's tech.
TBM wiki

The breakthrough that made tunnel boring machines efficient and reliable was the invention of the rotating head mounted with disc cutters. Initially, Robbins' tunnel boring machine used steel picks rotating in a circular motion to dig the excavation front, but he quickly discovered that these picks, no matter how strong they were, had to be changed frequently as they broke or tore off. By replacing the picks with longer lasting disc cutters, this problem was significantly reduced. The design was first utilized successfully at the Humber River Sewer Tunnel in 1956 (Foley, 2009). Since then, all successful hard rock tunnel boring machines have utilized rotating cutting wheels with circular disc cutters.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
I am a firm believer in huge underground networks. This is like 50's tech.
TBM wiki

The breakthrough that made tunnel boring machines efficient and reliable was the invention of the rotating head mounted with disc cutters. Initially, Robbins' tunnel boring machine used steel picks rotating in a circular motion to dig the excavation front, but he quickly discovered that these picks, no matter how strong they were, had to be changed frequently as they broke or tore off. By replacing the picks with longer lasting disc cutters, this problem was significantly reduced. The design was first utilized successfully at the Humber River Sewer Tunnel in 1956 (Foley, 2009). Since then, all successful hard rock tunnel boring machines have utilized rotating cutting wheels with circular disc cutters.

^ this vid seems to hav alot of pics of DUMBs. oh and the music is relaxing

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Pictures or it never happened

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by ignant

If there had been several nukes that exploded wouldnt someone on the world measure the radiation that would have been blown to the atmosphere?

Nice story anyway. True? I dont think so.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 03:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Luke2089

If the DUMBs were occupied, yes.

But most DUMBs are built as contingencies for the government to go underground if needed and are not fully occupied, just have a caretaker type of force.

And the people in them would be there on a permanent basis, not like going to work everyday. And they would be intentionally cut off from normal communications including the internet for routine security purposes, so it might be some time before they are 'missed'.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 03:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Luke2089

Star for you my friend...that is exactly what my first thoughts were. Some families must be getting worried sick about the whereabouts of their daughter, son, father, mother. They sure didn't serve in Afghanistan or in any other farawaystan and died over there. If so families would demand answers about why their family member suddently got transferred and end up dead.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 04:20 AM
link   
reply to post by ignant

60 , 000 ?

unlikely .

Directed energy weapon

from space

crushing reptilian base ?

..... maybe

some very nervous

politicians ?

.... definitely

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 04:37 AM
link   
David Wilcox always sounds so believable to me , but couldn't look more shady if he tried. Anyway I'm not surprised by anything that goes on anymore. It probably is happening, although I am not sure why here are military bases underground.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 05:00 AM
link   
reply to post by ignant

an intersting thread op. if this does hold water, is it two elite factions with handbags at dawn scenario? i suspect the underground bases are real, however i am unsure as to the agendas/incidents i have read over the years regarding who is doing what and the pecking order of these interests.
60,000 people is imo a significant loss of life. if it is the case, will the families receive letters stating their loved ones are on long term overseas operations? time i suspect will tell.
regards fakedirt.

+11 more 
posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 06:05 AM
link   
60, 000 people killed...

Ok. Let's do a little speculative math, shall we?

Perhaps 45,000 of them have two siblings................................90, 000
Perhaps they all have one living parent.....................................60, 000
Perhaps they all have at least two aunts/uncles......................120, 000
Perhaps half of them are married.............................................30, 000
Perhaps half of them have at least two chldren..........................60, 000
Perhaps they all have at least four friends................................240, 000

Potentially six hundred thousand family etc. out there missing these people and there is no massive public outcry?

Oh, please...

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

hello beamish
you put it so much more eloquantly than i. that is a hell of a lot of worried family members out there , hell i would even say if that number got together they could spring clean all the bases in quick time whilst searching out the evidence. nice to know your around.
regards fakedirt.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join