It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

60,000 Americans Killed in Underground NWO Base: NWO at War contra Its People & Whole Wide World

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Perhaps to find any truth to this story, even partially, look beyond to the roundup of recent stories that appears to coincide with this alleged incident, namely.....some pretty expensive hardware that has disappeared in to thin air both in and beyond our atmosphere, the dismantelling of a space station. Mind boggles but there appears to be some kind of coverup. Do we need to know?

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightGypsy
reply to post by cloaked4u

On the other hand, maybe this exercise is to throw us off so that they can assess the damage to fix it or abandon the problem and that is why obama going over there to see the damage or something of that nature and then have a dinner and a movie. I

An exercise to "throw us off" of what?

you did not read what i said before, go back some pages to find and you will understand.
on page 3, ok. colateral damage to underground tunnels.
edit on 21-9-2011 by cloaked4u because: information for those people who don't read what everyone has to say and skip pages to give out funny questions.

edit on 21-9-2011 by cloaked4u because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
whenever i see davids face, it reminds me that i need to buy novelty toilet paper with his image on it. That man doesnt seem like to he tries to masquarade his BS. I hope one of you are him and see this

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
members.beforeitsnews.com...

still events surrounding this seems strange.

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.
edit on 21-9-2011 by getreadyalready because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by grey580

Benjamin Fulford? Isn't that the guy that posts some crazy rantings on his site? Everytime I read his blog I get the distinct impression that the guy has done one too many mushrooms and is on a permanent trip.

Sorcha Faal seems pretty loopy too, check this partial list of his titles.

www.whatdoesitmean.com...

I dunno....

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by chapterhouse

Have you got the right page?
In the meantime there is this pre earthquake video, the booms seem to be identical in nature, grow a little louder then fade, but continue to sound identical?

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lawgiver
reply to post by Aestheteka

i agree with you. people go missing everyday. i don't believe the underground nuclear explosion explanation. however, the idea of approaching individuals with "for the good of mankind, the u.s. government, and our way of life" argument, its quite possible many if not all would do their duty.
i would hope that if anyone here on ats was approached, they would diligently report. but then again, they are watching, aren't they.
while reading the responses and the cited materiels, one can actually feel a palpitation of sorts..."could it be real?" . its a fun read to be sure.

There will be impact on the ground from an underground explosion. Even if base is deep underground, there will be lifts and ventilation shafts. There will be shock wave travelling through these and at least some damage/visible signs on the ground.

Has anybody checked near the EPICENTER of quake in VA?
There is a paucity of real investigative analysis.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by bobs_uruncle

Originally posted by 5andman
Until there is a cross-referenced verified list of the dead. This is just a sci-fi fairy tale.

(Don't get me wrong, there are plenty of underground bases in existence throughout the world.)

You make a good point but who would you trust to verify the list of the dead? The lawyers, justice system, census, police, government et al, military, charity organizations and NGO's are corrupt.

Cheers - Dave

Not hard. Pretty easy.
Grab a few new graduates that majored in Journalism. Create criteria and objectives for verification (e.g. name(s), face-to-face interviews with notables, family, friends, friends of friends, relative(s), trace movements, pictures, accreditations, internet fingerprints, birth certificates, etc., etc.)
Let them pick random 10 on the list, then follow up and investigate.

If it's a dummy list, then verification will come up with red flags.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by bobs_uruncle

Until there is a cross-referenced verified list of the dead. This is just a sci-fi fairy tale.

(Don't get me wrong, there are plenty of underground bases in existence throughout the world.)

You make a good point but who would you trust to verify the list of the dead? The lawyers, justice system, census, police, government et al, military, charity organizations and NGO's are corrupt.

Cheers - Dave

Not hard. Pretty easy.
Grab a few new graduates that majored in Journalism. Create criteria and objectives for verification (e.g. name(s), face-to-face interviews with notables, family, friends, friends of friends, relative(s), trace movements, pictures, accreditations, internet fingerprints, birth certificates, etc., etc.)
Let them pick random 10 on the list, then follow up and investigate.

If it's a dummy list, then verification will come up with red flags.

Actually, it could be done as an accredited assignment, which would make it both attractive and functional. But you still have the "middleman," and they have a handler. So although the students might do very well and compile an accurate list, that does not mean the data which is finally compiled by both professors and handlers is in any way accurate. We can add "watchdogs" but then who is watching the watchdogs since they can be paid off as well.

I will have to check and see if there is an actual internet registry where the families of the missing victims/people lay out all the information.

In any event, any system is basically easy to imagine but harder to implement in practice. And again, inherently open to levels of corruption. Good idea though, possibly workable with the even limited or no funding if truly honest and concerned people were involved.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
I don't get what is so hard to understand about 60,000 people going missing without anyone noticing.

If i was an evil prick and wanted to rule the world and had dumbs all over the place....i would already have bread a couple generations of evil pricks the same as i but i would not let them have any outside connections so that they don't officially exist. I would even convince one whole underground city that there is no earth, or for that matter the earth only goes to the extent of these military bases(which they know nothing about because they are brainwashed into thinking its their way of life.)

Some people sure are short brained when it comes to taking over the planet.

If i had unlimited wealth, resources, and generations of brainwashed idiots that did whatever i said it would be pretty easy with the technology we have today.

And that's just me, not the shadow government full of (real) evil pricks. Imagine what those guys could think up.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
I wonder how all the quakes in that area since then fit in?

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by godfather420
I don't get what is so hard to understand about 60,000 people going missing without anyone noticing.

If i was an evil prick and wanted to rule the world and had dumbs all over the place....i would already have bread a couple generations of evil pricks the same as i but i would not let them have any outside connections so that they don't officially exist. I would even convince one whole underground city that there is no earth, or for that matter the earth only goes to the extent of these military bases(which they know nothing about because they are brainwashed into thinking its their way of life.)

Some people sure are short brained when it comes to taking over the planet.

If i had unlimited wealth, resources, and generations of brainwashed idiots that did whatever i said it would be pretty easy with the technology we have today.

And that's just me, not the shadow government full of (real) evil pricks. Imagine what those guys could think up.

They very well could have bred/made there own underground base workers.I couldn't get a hold of my source on this thread to ask questions because he is preparing for next mon/tues.This whole Gov/Nasa/Black Budget programs have been blown out of proportion for very many years and i wouldn't be surprised if there is already a highly trained group of people getting ready to take them all down.It's just not humanely right to kill innocent civilians because they believe they can breed a more highly intelligent human that can get the country out of DEBT !

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
This post really opened my eyes!

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Glad to see that your thread hasn't been dust-binned to HOAX...(yet)

Though it's amazing how many people are prepared to believe the 'possibilities' of these sort of claims having some possibility of truth. Only a couple of hours ago I had a lady I know, visit my shop and she asked me whether I had heard about the two nuke attacks in America last month!

Why do we want to believe these sort of stories? Well I believe it's because of the lack of disclosure and our trust in world governments. They've been outed so many times, that our suspicion radar alert is always ON & BLARING.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Plumbduff
As soon as I saw David Wilcock's smug face I never bothered to watch ... sorry

Same here.

I mean this is all very entertaining and certainly wouldn't surprise me if true, BUT where are these people getting their information?

They never have sources, and if they do they're suppose to be kept a secret.

Just another story to me.

Thanks tho.

edit on 21-9-2011 by dannotz because: would - wouldn't (sp)

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
While this idea is to say the least... far-fetched, if it were to be true, you would not see any evidence of missing peoples. I would say that if something like this was to ever be true, the people located in these supposed underground bunkers were more likely to be born there, like the vault people of Fallout. That or the people in there were specifically hand picked.

Like i said, its a very ridiculous story none the less.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
What is so intruiging to me about this post, is that if I were a movie producer, I would have a great script for a sci-fi movie. This is a fantastic plot, so maybe the OP should get a copywrite. In fact, there have been several on here that have been so fantastic, they should be movies. I would buy a ticket - or probably, wait for it to come out on cable. Is the OP really Steven Speilberg (sp?), just using ATSers as testers of the script? 60 flags or over - let's seriously talk - less then 60 - file it. LMAO.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Plumbduff
As soon as I saw David Wilcock's smug face I never bothered to watch ... sorry

What's funny is, I'm on my iPhone... It wasn't until I read this post, that I had to rewind and scroll back up - thought it was some blonde chick (thanks, for savinge some time
)
edit on 9/21/2011 by SquirrelNutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   
even mainstream NBC reported on the extensive denver bunker system last yr..

i think thats the sad reality of the downside of Elite hoarding themselves in havens.

hollywood shows us what happens to supposed safe-havens from zombies or post-apocalypic chaos- they're packed like sardines, crush the can, you're crushing them all in.

and if a natural disaster or external nuke doesnt do them well-protected elite in, they themselves become taken over by their own diabolical leaders, most of the men shot/sacrificed, that way the elite of the elite get their own breeding harem/sex slaves..

and that, that is the ultimate paradox of the elite, when you believe in sacrificing the masses for the benefit of the few, it's a downward spiral towards the fewest number:

zero.

in other news, riots world wide..

coming again soon, 1776? to me its not about something happening, its more about NWO's '13 ancient families' drilling & pushing hard for sthtf

Ordo Ab Chao

edit on 21-9-2011 by ignant because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   
eh?

Who cares

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join