It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

60,000 Americans Killed in Underground NWO Base: NWO at War contra Its People & Whole Wide World

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beamish
60, 000 people killed...

Ok. Let's do a little speculative math, shall we?

Perhaps 45,000 of them have two siblings................................90, 000
Perhaps they all have one living parent.....................................60, 000
Perhaps they all have at least two aunts/uncles......................120, 000
Perhaps half of them are married.............................................30, 000
Perhaps half of them have at least two chldren..........................60, 000
Perhaps they all have at least four friends................................240, 000

Potentially six hundred thousand family etc. out there missing these people and there is no massive public outcry?

Oh, please...

Please you say? Well, ok since you asked nicely, ill play devils advocate and say that if we are saying yes to DUMBS, why not take it a step further and say that maybe, just maybe, they have advanced their knowledge of genetic sciences beyond what is known by the public. Perhaps they have perfected cloning. Perhaps the facilities are staffed by people already declared deceased or missing, perhaps they have been doing this since the 50s and there are entire families down there multiplying and being fruitful and whatnot... Perhaps all the thousands of people that go missing every single day are not made into sex slaves, or blood sacrifices for the reptilians, maybe some of them are given amnesia and trained for their job and are told god knows what..

Ok I think that's enough... I don't wanna believe that they have the capability and resources to create an android army, and I don't wanna believe that they are aliens or humans from another planet or humans they found living underground and enslaved.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by fakedirt

hello beamish

Hello fakedirt.

you put it so much more eloquantly than i.

We all respond in our own, unique way. Each response has its merits.

that is a hell of a lot of worried family members out there , hell i would even say if that number got together they could spring clean all the bases in quick time whilst searching out the evidence.

I agree.

And on another point; why – if those figures are in any way representative of the families left behind after this alleged “mass death” – hasn’t one of them shouted from the rooftops that their son/daughter/father/mother/brother/sister etc. has disappeared whilst on active duty?

Yes, a single death on duty is explainable – even several deaths (accidents can be rigged to support the story) – but 60,000?

Illogical, unfeasible and ridiculous.

nice to know your around.

Likewise pleased that you – and your friend – are around too.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   

60, 000 people killed...

~SNIP~

Potentially six hundred thousand family etc. out there missing these people and there is no massive public outcry?

Oh, please...

OK, let me be anything but speculative, and throw in some facts...

Take just one US city - New York...

Each year 100,000 New Yorkers experience homelessness.
Each night, over 38,000 homeless individuals sleep in the New York City shelter system. This includes more than 16,000 children and 8,000 single adults. Thousands more sleep on city streets and in other public places. Nearly 1-in-20 New York City residents have experienced homelessness.

Source

Do you think the relatives and family of 38,000 people are missing them each night ? And that is just one city ?
I realise that we might be talking largely of people without a college education but you get the idea.

Not that I necessarily agree with the 30,000 personnel per base losses, or even if the stories are true, but I find it hard to believe that 60k selectively recruited people working under sctrict security protocols would be missed any time soon.

I would have thought that military planners would deliberately man the bases (if they were actually to exist) with personnel drawn from the entire continent as well as overseas. Therefore IMO, any losses would easily go unnoticed by the mainstream.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by ignant

After Listening to the interview all I have to say is WOW. Athough is sounds on the surface as someone spinning tales there is some real truth to be found. I have heard some rumblings about a possible Coup on the horizon to stop and arrest people such as the Bilderburg members and political cronies. It is well known that there are underground cities in Colorado and outside of DC. There was an old one in West Virginia which ran from DC and to the Green Briar Hotel. Which was closed after a new one was built.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by fieldfly

Do you think the relatives and family of 38,000 people are missing them each night ? And that is just one city ?

Well, yes. I imagine the majority are missed, but there is the likelihood that many would not be, as they could be single, without family or family contact.

Zack Morris made a valid point above, in that maybe the staff of these now allegedly nuked DUMBS were “the vanished”; missing people who have been taken over the years and “re-programmed” to perform specific tasks.

However, the skeptic in me suggests that any self-respecting organization that wishes to conquer the world would do it with staff who are well trained, dedicated and loyal – as opposed to hypnotized, potentially rebellious and physically inexperienced.

Not that I necessarily agree with the 30,000 personnel per base losses, or even if the stories are true, but I find it hard to believe that 60k selectively recruited people working under sctrict security protocols would be missed any time soon.

Your premise still does not negate the distinct possibility that even a small proportion of the recruits’ families would – despite loyalty to the military/organization their loved ones were working for – want answers as to where their loved ones went and how they died.

And what if they got an answer, that they were killed in the line of duty, what then about the bodies?

What if even ten percent of the families insisted they wanted the bodies for burial? The “NWO” couldn’t possibly offer the actual bodies, as they would all be irradiated.

So, what’s the answer?

Six thousand closed coffins (containing what? Each one containing another corpse?), explained away as they have to be closed because “of injuries suffered”?

And no one – not even the funeral directors – would ask question as to why there are suddenly so many-closed coffin, military funerals? People do talk to each other…

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   

60, 000 people killed...

Perhaps they all have one living parent.....................................60, 000
Perhaps half of them are married.............................................30, 000
Perhaps they all have at least four friends................................240, 000

Oh, please...

hold on to that thought though, it's a good idea, and you're on to something,.......but, since we're deep in the realm of Perhaps, and Potentially here, we could also factor in how many of these people dont have contact with family because of whatever reason. Sworn to secrecy, and uphold it, (think of where they are working) Now, how many of these people live down there full time, and year round, ( this ain't no 9 - 5'er with vacation) your life, friends, and community are your work environment all in one. Think original resident evil with the hive. The computerized screens made to look like windows overlooking a city. If we can dream it up chances are it was already done a long time ago, or is in the final stages of completion. Also, How many people have been lied to in the past when spec. ops. die in the field, and the loved ones are told nothing, or it was a training accident,...............c'mon. Then, think of how many people go missing in the U.S. alone each year, the results are crazy, answers.ask.com... so this could be put into the realm of possibility considering these peticular 60,000 people, and what it is they do. And finally we should not count out the fact that the U.S. government are known liars to the public, and already had cover stories in place for these people if things should ever go south, probably way before any of these people got hired on, poor bastards!
Now, I'm not saying it happened or didn't happen, all I'm saying is, is that it's possible for something like this to happen right under our noses, and most everybody knows none the wiser.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by ignant

I found this, about 2 nukes going off underground.

www.whatdoesitmean.com...

Russia Reports Nuclear Explosions Hit Vast US Military Tunnel Network

A frightening foreign military intelligence directorate (GRU) report circulating in the Kremlin today states that over the past nearly 36 hours the vast intercontinental military tunnel complex constructed by the United States Air force over the past nearly 45 years was hit with two powerful nuclear explosions at its main terminuses in Colorado and Virginia used nearly exclusively by the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA). According to this report, this unprecedented nuclear attack began on the evening of 22 August when one of the main air pressure relief tunnels for this CIA tunnel, located at MacDill Air Force Base in Tampa Florida, was forced open allowing millions of cubic feet of air to rush suddenly into the atmosphere. The unique sound of this event was captured by video [1st video left] during a baseball game being played at Tropicana Field near MacDill, though US officials blamed the “mystery noise” on a faulty sound system.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
IIRC from the other thread on ATS - these were the highlights/lowlights:

1 - The sources/authors were people named Sorcha Faal and Benjamin Fulford - who apparently sourced each other. It seems that they have the reputation of being the equivalent of the National Enquirer of the web - until people started defending the National Enquirer that is...

2 - 60K people killed with no public concern was entirely believable to some. These people were hand selected for their lack of outside connections - so no outrage because no one knew them to even know they were missing.
Ex given - The CIA destroys your old identification when you join them and creates a brand new one upon employment -you effectively become a non-person.

3 - There wouldn't be any fallout detected because it was far underground and the blast effects would effectived glass-in (sealed) the rock structure and nothing would leak out - anywhere.

4 - Apparently, the idea that 30K people around a rural VA site suddenly not around anymore wouldn't seem the least bit unusual to the locals - that along with their abandoned vehicles...

I'm having some plausibility issues here - but then I guess I'm not very open minded. Sorry...
edit on 21-9-2011 by userid1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
How many times do you have to be told , this all started with Sorcha Faal .....a known hoaxer .....

the rest have just picked up on her original BS story ......

VERY sad that it always ends up like this ...she reports BS and then it gets repeated and repeated until it suddenly is real news ....hell it even ends up on Russia Today !!!.....Sad .

snoopyuk

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by ignant

If true the dots will start to connect eventually.Also if these people were killed wouldn't they be connected to the elites and so therefore wouldn't be missed?
and why are people connecting this to Sorcha Faal?

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   

60, 000 people killed...

Oh, please...

Your basic assumption here is that all these people have someone on the outside. That assumption in itself may be flawed.

Maybe all their friends and family was also inside this bunker.

That may indeed, have been the basic premise of being allowed shelter there.

Being there would probably mean they where part of something big and top secret, so that would be a necessity.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by NeoVain
Your basic assumption here is that all these people have someone on the outside. That assumption in itself may be flawed.

Being there would probably mean they where part of something big and top secret, so that would be a necessity.

ALL their friends and family - really????? So a single technician could conceivably have 15 (or more) friends and family members with them in this "bunker" complex? Does a 15-1 ratio of useless to useful personnel sound plausible to you? Would it to the Gov't?

How could you possibly keep the relocation of all those people secret - they just disappear from their jobs, houses, neighborhood activities?

How many would agree to be kept in an underground bunker for an indeterminate time period (possibly forever)?

What about friends of employee friends? Where does *that* selection process stop?

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by snoopyuk
How many times do you have to be told , this all started with Sorcha Faal .....a known hoaxer .....

the rest have just picked up on her original BS story ......

VERY sad that it always ends up like this ...she reports BS and then it gets repeated and repeated until it suddenly is real news ....hell it even ends up on Russia Today !!!.....Sad .

snoopyuk

If you listen to the Benjamin Fulford interview, he cites alot of sources and facts all verifiable to be true (public records etc), but never does he mention sorcha faal. I would say sorcha faal got this story from somewhere else, and it has alot more meat to it than is reported in the sorcha faal source article.

It may or may not be true, but in any case what benjamin fulford says bears alot of weight, and is not easily discarded as a hoax.

If it is a hoax, why elaborate so much on it?

Also this Benjamin fulford character proves that he knows alot of stuff than not just any hoaxer would know.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Benjamin Fulford? are you serious?

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
No one was killed.......

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
There is a lake up in Idaho called Pon D Oreille (Ponderay in English) That has a Submarine Base...I think it's called Garfield Naval Base...Anyways since they have huge submarines on that lake and there is places with no sonar bounce obviously they have mapped underground waterways to the Ocean for secret Sub Deployment (they have even had Octopus wash up on docks). Upon realizing this, one should think it's reasonable that there is underground bases/cities in lots of Areas. I don't believe they are destroying the cities with quakes but who knows, stranger things have happened.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by userid1

Originally posted by NeoVain

ALL their friends and family - really????? So a single technician could conceivably have 15 (or more) friends and family members with them in this "bunker" complex? Does a 15-1 ratio of useless to useful personnel sound plausible to you? Would it to the Gov't?

How could you possibly keep the relocation of all those people secret - they just disappear from their jobs, houses, neighborhood activities?

How many would agree to be kept in an underground bunker for an indeterminate time period (possibly forever)?

What about friends of employee friends? Where does *that* selection process stop?

Your basic assumption here is that just because they are friends and family, they are useless to the project.

That assumption may be flawed.

What if most of them where born and raised inside, this project may have presumably been running since the 50s.

That would mean their parents/grandparents where already "agreed in" on the rules, indeed maybe even the ones to set the plan in motion (illuminati?)

So these residents may have only met other people inside the bunker. They all probably already had their work/activities cut out for them before they even got to know each other, and thus later became friends.

See the flaw in your assumption?

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
That would essentially make them Stepford drones. This is what you're suggesting - yes?
Well, *one* of us is making a lot of assumptions - that much is clear...

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gwampo
No one was killed.......

I'm willing to go out on a limb here and suggest sometimes an earthquake is JUST an earthquake.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by fah0436

Benjamin Fulford?
Isn't that the guy that posts some crazy rantings on his site?
Everytime I read his blog I get the distinct impression that the guy has done one too many mushrooms and is on a permanent trip.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join