It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Strange Website: www.Enigma-Amgine.com (a game)

page: 97
189
<< 94  95  96    98  99  100 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by EnigmaAgent
 


Good job! That must have been tedious. Thanks for letting us know so someone else doesn't have to do it. Teamwork solves the hard ones!!




posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
there is a website called "The Moderate Voice" on Oct 17th 2009, the posted a story entitled "HOPE is a Fraud"
it talks about how the artist of the famous obama hope pic, was being sued by the associated press for useing their phot for the basis of his pic, then he was caught tampering with the evidence. not much there. just in case
the basic point seems to be that its not obamas fault all this bs surrounding his main iconic logo of his campaign, but it shows complete contrary to the meaning of the picture when it was first force fed to us on a massive scale.
edit on 25-9-2011 by mathiasrook because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Did anyone try and hit the "enter" button on your keyboard??

Well hello... Look at what I found on this site!!

Enigma

Soooooo... Just hit enter and you will see page chapters at the bottom of the page. Enjoy the read... Unfortunately there is nothing exciting here!



posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
themoderatevoice.com...
I was right behind you, posting from.the droid for now.



posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
GGF is commonly found in the GGFTW Good.Game.For.The.Win. common terminology amongst gamers. Which most tech savy and sci fi fans, which pretty sure every member of this site EVER is, this might be a clue.
good game for conspiracy? maybe a refrence to the other game threads on conspiracy. maybe some more parallels. just thinkin



posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
How do I go about viewing the source code on an android device? Is there an app someone could recommend?

I don't get the comment about presing enter. Whe I go to that page and press enter nothing happens.

Until I figure out a way to search source code I don't think I'll be much help. I searched for acorn because of that story the guy before me posted. It seems like a good lead, concidering it's a connection of fraud and obama becoming president. The word 'moderate' has me thinkin the most because I can't figure out if it's political or if it means small or manage. There was one page about "the greatest fraud in america" about religion and the founding fathers that was interesting, but probably not the right track.

I did find an interesting website. Www.imaginaryreality.com
I doubt it has to do with the game, but I found it because of the game and is similar to the enigma site.

Also, at first I thought this game was a distraction from all the stuff happening between the 23rd and 27th. I still do, but not in the same way. More like a fun distraction from stupid # then a cointelpro distraction from an ele.



posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Skeptic has told us that the clues are only gonna be on ATS, twitter and the enigma site, Congrats on thinking outside the box bit I dont think your gonna have much luck finding them on thos sites. Focus on moderators, moderate and fraudulent stories on here. But he did say at the onset that typos could be clues then he said that Kent is probably stressed, hence the new grammatical errors. IDK. hmmm maybe a stressed out moderator making a fraudulent story or posting on a fraudulent story is the key?

Edit: just did a search for fraudulent stress moderator and got these threads
fraudulent stress moderator
edit on 25-9-2011 by itbenickp because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcellante
Did anyone try and hit the "enter" button on your keyboard??

Well hello... Look at what I found on this site!!

Enigma

Soooooo... Just hit enter and you will see page chapters at the bottom of the page. Enjoy the read... Unfortunately there is nothing exciting here!


or you could just scroll down!


from what I implied from the chat with SO last night he was pretty much telling us we need to find the UNREDACTED version of the previous clue, somehow we got a clue ahead, which although is ok, we need to focus on the last because the clue that came after will not make sense. In the chat last night there were a few questions and then I asked about special tools and his response pretty much said we need to focus on the Redacted By UTA clue..


Anyone else notice the pattern of Hardwork and discovery of clues for a few days followed by new people coming and trying to debunk and solve clues already done? I understand people are jumping in not reading the article but its making it difficult to go over info, does anyone want to start a separate discussion thread along the lines of "E-A Discussion of latest clue for people who are caught up with whats going on" I think it would give people just jumping in time to catch up and allow those of us who are up to date to go through important info without 3 pages of people discovering how to get page one



posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by itbenickp
 


in the beging when he said the grammatical errors are a clue themselves, i think he was meaning the fact that kent is a professional but is making mistakes, means that he is a real person, and hes in a hurry, or frantic. I think the fact that hes under pressure or stress is the clue, not the arrangement of the actual mistakes. in my opinon. could be wrong



posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by mathiasrook
 


Hmmm maybe a thread from a moderator that has mistakes in it? I'm on a Droid so I don't know how much help I can be. But why say the errors are clues, then say its human error though? Throw us off the trail?

Edit: check this search out
The 7th or 8th story down has the horizon project thread. IDk if its relevant
edit on 25-9-2011 by itbenickp because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by mathiasrook
 


When he came in chat last night, he pretty much in more or less words said if we were following the grammar in this clue we were offtrack. I think he was putting us back on track by pulling us back from a long windy dead end one because we had been discussing the grammar for a long time and it was pulling up dead ends.



posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by thorneakavar
 

fully aggree mate.
100%
the lastest clue is " moderate brings fraud story" right?
maybe he means himself, maybe he realizes his comment on the grammer earlie on caused the off track explosion, and he was refrencing himself bringing foward the fallacies in our theories.
just stinkin?



posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Found a thread on here titled, "Iran MODERATE Says Hard-Liners Rigged Election, page 1"
i know that other clues have been found in the source code of other threads, i dont have the knowledge of how to do that for this one, obviously i didnt even link the thread itself. (would be happy to learn, with a simple explaination from someone smarter, no smart ass comments needed tho) but if yahll wanted to it might yeild someting.
the thread talks about bush claiming the Iran elections were fraudulant.
its a really old thread, and only one page, kinda obscure, be a good place to hide a clue

edit on 25-9-2011 by mathiasrook because: kaus i a dumm dum

i reread this entire thread, i think there is something here it is an Iran Moderate claiming the election was a fraud,
"Iran MODERATE Says Hard-Liners Rigged Election, page 1"
Moderate brings a story about fraud
edit on 25-9-2011 by mathiasrook because: cause my brain stumbles



posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by mathiasrook
reply to post by thorneakavar
 

fully aggree mate.
100%
the lastest clue is " moderate brings fraud story" right?
maybe he means himself, maybe he realizes his comment on the grammer earlie on caused the off track explosion, and he was refrencing himself bringing foward the fallacies in our theories.
just stinkin?


Hmm I like that train of thought, unless the clue was a forewarning of him telling us (more or less) about the mistakes being stress induced. Hence he was telling us not to believe what he was about to say? Erg, its making me noggin spin.... so m!ybe we should see what we can get out of the "mistakes" just in case? We shouldn't ignore evidence no matter how flimsy or circumstantial even after the suspect tells us its not important



posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by itbenickp
 



Originally posted by thorneakavar
reply to post by mathiasrook
 


When he came in chat last night, he pretty much in more or less words said if we were following the grammar in this clue we were offtrack. I think he was putting us back on track by pulling us back from a long windy dead end one because we had been discussing the grammar for a long time and it was pulling up dead ends.



posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by mathiasrook
reply to post by itbenickp
 



Originally posted by thorneakavar
reply to post by mathiasrook
 


When he came in chat last night, he pretty much in more or less words said if we were following the grammar in this clue we were offtrack. I think he was putting us back on track by pulling us back from a long windy dead end one because we had been discussing the grammar for a long time and it was pulling up dead ends.


Understood but it still stands to reason that he might have been throwing y'all off track. The moderate brings fraud story hint was before the chat last night right? I'm just postulating that the clue could be foreshadowing instead of hinting to look at past threads. Just a thought. If I'm off track I'm off track. Just trying to think of all the possibilities ....



posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by mathiasrook
Found a thread on here titled, "Iran MODERATE Says Hard-Liners Rigged Election, page 1"
i know that other clues have been found in the source code of other threads, i dont have the knowledge of how to do that for this one, obviously i didnt even link the thread itself. (would be happy to learn, with a simple explaination from someone smarter, no smart ass comments needed tho) but if yahll wanted to it might yeild someting.
the thread talks about bush claiming the Iran elections were fraudulant.
its a really old thread, and only one page, kinda obscure, be a good place to hide a clue

edit on 25-9-2011 by mathiasrook because: kaus i a dumm dum

i reread this entire thread, i think there is something here it is an Iran Moderate claiming the election was a fraud,
"Iran MODERATE Says Hard-Liners Rigged Election, page 1"
Moderate brings a story about fraud
edit on 25-9-2011 by mathiasrook because: cause my brain stumbles


looked at the source and the only thing that stood out to me was this.

Nothing is too late. Nothing is insurmountable
Here my powers rest from their high fantasy,
but already I could feel my being turned ...
instinct and intellect balanced equally <
as in a wheel whose motion nothing jars ...
by the Love that moves the Sun and the other stars


edit: it was masked avatars signature...
edit on 25-9-2011 by itbenickp because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by itbenickp
 

The text you found in the HTML source is in the signature of one of the members who posted in the thread. I do not think it is a clue.



posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
the moderate brings fraud story is after Redacted by UTA which SO asked if we still havent found the Unredacted version... also in a article about time travel and a device by a fraud I found this line of code, its for 1x1 pixel (like the last time) but I cant figure out if its what we are looking for or not







_qevents.push( [ qacct:"p-26I6IM6wjWp8k"] ); "//pixel.quantserve.com/pixel/p-26I6IM6wjWp8k.gif" height="1" width="1" alt="Quantcast"/>


edit on 25-9-2011 by thorneakavar because: Code cut off


"//pixel.quantserve.com/pixel/p-26I6IM6wjWp8k.gif" height="1" width="1"
edit on 25-9-2011 by thorneakavar because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by InTheFlesh1980
reply to post by itbenickp
 

The text you found in the HTML source is in the signature of one of the members who posted in the thread. I do not think it is a clue.


lol, just figured that out myself....this is what happens when your not a techie and are trying to do techie things....dont worry i made fun of myself for it already.....my bad.




top topics



 
189
<< 94  95  96    98  99  100 >>

log in

join