It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Website: www.Enigma-Amgine.com (a game)

page: 100
<< 97  98  99    101  102  103 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
On my droid here so limited access. What was the deduction process for moderate brings fraud story? Is it actually page number13. Is it the redacted page unredacted?

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Um ok guys this might annoy you because i caught on late.. If someone could just repeat the last few steps taken and what part we are on now that would be great. i know they have the threads on what was figured out but its kind of unclear

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by coldfiremx

The person who posted the SERPO thread used to be a moderator. We're also still looking for the unredacted page.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
At the beginning of 5:

"While the team is reviewing the dump..."

I think the clues to get journal page 6 are in the dump somewhere.
I've messed with them for days and come up empty.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by jankopernik

what are you looking for in the source code, File name? is it and file ext that your specifically lookin for?
i could help alot more if i knew this.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by bubbles22

The LATEST Enigma-Amgine Recap

Read that post and everything linked in it. Then read everything after that post. That should get you adequately caught up.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Grower

deceived by allies was a clue? I deciphered that from the letters someone found on here. Good thing it was useful, now if I could just find the rest of the clues.

Actually I thought it was deviced by allies...the other guy said deceived so we both got that one in a way. But good work on that one who found the thread.
edit on 9/25/2011 by WarminIndy because: (no reason given)

link   
Hi Folks, been off 1 1/2 days i had to catch up what was going on.

Congrats to all of u, 3 new pages since yesterday, and btw we got 100th page now, wow.

U guys are absolutely crazy , i have learned a lot in this thread, and hopefully i'll be able to catch one page sooner or later ( was near with that stargate thingy, but too slow).

It's been a fantastic effort by all of you guys, stay tuned. I will.......................
edit on 9/25/2011 by SheldonCooper because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by mathiasrook

At this point there's not even anything specific to look for. Pretty much all we can do is look through page after page of source code looking for six letters/numbers followed by a dash and then another six letters/numbers.

link   
I notice in the newest image the question marks are reversed S's, and the dark bar at the top is horizontal and not askew like the text.

I wonder if its a hint to start entering answers in the form field of enigma-amgine?

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   

What I am looking for is lines in the page source that don't need to be there. The last few filenames have been hidden without extension, so simply searching page source for .jpg won't cut it. Sorry if I sound vague, I'm not trying to be vague, it is just difficult to put my method into words.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
New message on the website... www.enigma-amgine.com...

Clue is last.before
edit on 25-9-2011 by IntegratedInstigator because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by jankopernik

Good call on the thread!!!!!!

Page 98: www.abovetopsecret.com...

has a partial filename hidden in a comment.

www.enigma-amgine.com...

Congrats! We now have found 13 Journal pages total.

What's the bar at the top???

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254
reply to post by thorneakavar

I'm thinking new. This clearly was the answer to "Moderate brings fraud story" and SO made it sound like that was unrelated to the redacted page.

I agree, new.

Speaking of unredacted, can you post that page up on your .pdf as well? I don't know why, but I am thinking of some visual clue, and it really should be included with all the others, even if it doesn't make sense now.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by IntegratedInstigator

so now we have "G.G.F conspiracy", and "last.before" correct.
dont wanna load up my pack and head in the wrong direction.
the fact that g.g.f. conspiracy is replaced by last.before doesnt mean it is no longer a relevant clue does it

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   

g.g.f was great grand father and led up to the Obama clue. It's been solved, check the update.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kellter
I notice in the newest image the question marks are reversed S's, and the dark bar at the top is horizontal and not askew like the text.

I wonder if its a hint to start entering answers in the form field of enigma-amgine?

The S's look that way because of the type of font used.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Is the word star on every page? On the page 9 it says "shine" and "rising star". If Robbie Williams has something to do with this, he had a song called Lonestar Rising.

Texas is called the Lonestar State, George Bush was from the Lonestar State and so Lonestar Rising could be a reference to George Bush rising to presidency.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
I don't understand this illusion and willingness of people to play this type of games created by ATS.
Is it not pointless when you beat the game in the end? The only thing you get out of this is your time wasted.

I hope you guys realise that these are distractions. Made to keep you in here, instead of out there.

But have fun. I hope you feel satisfied when you win that ipad in the end. Courtesy of Apple. That's right! From them corporations you so much hate!

By the way, why am I so uptight over this whole thing!? It's just a game! Just. A. Game. It's not like games keep anyone complacent and docile...

And don't worry! After this one is done (or not), there will be a new game right on the way! Courtesy of ATS!

NOT.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by BeyondTheFold

Ok, I have a silly question...if Barack is Tulaine's Great Grandfather, and Barack followed George W, then should we look for either George H.W. Bush or Prescott Bush? Since this is supposed to take place before 2009, assuming Hilary Clinton is president, then this would rule out Rick Perry.

top topics

<< 97  98  99    101  102  103 >>

join