It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Website: www.Enigma-Amgine.com (a game)

page: 98
<< 95  96  97    99  100  101 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Ok... I typed in "Moderate Brings Fraud Story" and I got Page 2 of this article: www.abovetopsecret.com...

which is about obama and matches the clue, the article also has 200 some flags. I will be the first to admit I dont really know what I am looking for in the source code...

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by thorneakavar

I was reviewing lynn112's compelation of the clues and how they were solved, when a very elementary pattern emerged right away. Every thread based clues (which almost all are) alternates back and forth, from the clue being hidden in text thats visible when highlighted/visible at bottom of thread, and the clue being found in the source code of the page. literally every other one.
i think this might be nothing more than a built in failsafe by the game designers to include everyone, ie: I personally dont know how to check source codes, but I CAN right click, select all, and look around the page with my eyeballs. This way everyone can help the game progress with or without being super tech savy, but the tech savy requirements keeps it from being a breeze. If this is true it may not mean squat to some of you but if i know where to look i sure seem to find things easier. the last clue was a text that needed to be highlighted (call it an normie can find clue)
which if my thoughts are in the right direction, the next clue will be hidden in a source code again (a techie needed clue) any one feel me?
this is how it seems to alternate
normie can do, techie needed, normie can do, techie needed etc..

edit on 25-9-2011 by mathiasrook because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by mathiasrook

the last clue we found was hidden in the source, and this time was in the DIV tags and didnt have .jpg we overshot it by the way we had been searching but the person who found it spotted it down in the div

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   

ahh i see
does this debunk my pattern
i dont know what div tags are dude sorry.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Just move the curser over to the left or right of a page away from the main text and right click, there you'll get options to view page source etc.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by EnigmaAgent

appreciate it dude
kinda wish it was more complicated so i wouldnt feel slow for not knowing it.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   

from what I implied from the chat with SO last night he was pretty much telling us we need to find the UNREDACTED version of the previous clue, somehow we got a clue ahead, which although is ok, we need to focus on the last because the clue that came after will not make sense. In the chat last night there were a few questions and then I asked about special tools and his response pretty much said we need to focus on the Redacted By UTA clue..

Well..... I've been looking over Robbie Williams profile and the threads he's posted in, plus the one thread he's created, but I still cann't find anything. Even one about the Daily Star Newspaper etc.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Well, I haven't found anything usefull... but I'm thinking that when SO was in chat last night- he did ask if we had found the unredacted version yet. Just the way it was said makes me think that we overlooked something simple, and it is the direction we need go.

Were there any codes from twitter before that redacted one came out?

Also, after that page, the file numbering format changed.. right?

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
i remember someone saying they searched every HOAX thread they could find, but by any chance did you take a look at this whopping 430 pager?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

*edit* also I've been staring at that "REDACTED BY UTA" image for like an hour and it kind of looks like there's letters kind of hidden in the background of the image. Very vauge and distorted, but if i had some kind of image software i would be trying that...
edit on 25-9-2011 by cjwmc because: forgot

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
maybe "REDACTED BY THE UTA" was the clue
Found a thread about time travel and memory fragmentation, the user talks about UTA in texas carrying out CERN type expeirments
"Has the CERN accelerator already altered time?" is the title of the thread

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by cjwmc
i remember someone saying they searched every HOAX thread they could find, but by any chance did you take a look at this whopping 430 pager?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I searched every page list (15 pages) in the HOAX bin looking for the originator of the thread having a similar name to "moderate". I only looked at the original thread posters name. Not individual pages.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
here's what i'm talking about by theres letters in the backround of the image.. you gotta zoom in close to see them..

oi56.tinypic.com...

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by cjwmc

I loaded the image in inkscape mirrior and light erase. this what i got the R looks more like IS
it came out looking like this, ISEDVCLED BA ILY
Which can start going a million directions, i ended up gettin to "I scedualed Fail" but the was the letters look since they blend with the background many of those letters could be a few diff letters, or numbers, ie: 1 could be I or L or a slash etc....

near as i can tell the background camo/cover up, is a solid image, with the text written over top.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   

But Skeptic told us image enhancement wouldnt be part of the game lol, but i am finding some of his clues and comments to be suspect thus far. I think he has meant the opposite of what he has said on a few things lol. So, possibly this is one of those times, maybe your on the right track with this. Who knows....

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by mathiasrook
reply to post by cjwmc

, ISEDVCLED BA ILY

deviced by allies
edit on 9/25/2011 by WarminIndy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by itbenickp

the light erase makes it easier to see, but you can get the same results i did bye taking the image and holding to a mirror. but I dont think he would give us false info, springer or him said there was no dis info agents.
i dont know the dude tho!

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by WarminIndy

nice
deceived by allies maybe ?

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
moderate brings star story deviced by allies?

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by mathiasrook
reply to post by WarminIndy

nice
deceived by allies maybe ?

Yes, darn dyslexia....deceived by allies...that would be it...thumbs up for you.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Yeah, I'm thinking that redacted one is just that. Nothing there to see, even with image manipulation. I've thrown everything I had in photoshop at at, still nothin'.

Was there ever an unredacted version of this to begin with?

top topics

<< 95  96  97    99  100  101 >>

join