It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

September 26-27, 2011

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057
reply to post by kwell

Am I silly to point out that the Antichrist is supposed to be someone who is loved by the people. Someone who has the crowds following him. Obama's approval rating this week, 40% , takes him out of the running for Anitchrist. Um just sayin'....

It doesn't say that he will be loved at first, it says he comes in peacefully. It says they wander after the beast after he receives a fatal wound and is healed. I don't know if it is him, just speculating. We won't know until the antichrist signs a 7 year peace treaty with the many....oh and look Obama is right in the middle of negotiations with Israel and Palestine....what are the chance of that. I am just watching....we should know soon.
edit on 21-9-2011 by kwell because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by 11I11

I ask also few questions to cleverbot after 5 minutes he start asking me questions and very weird he ask me what do i think about Israel .Is humans behind it, intelligence service who collect info a room full of computers human operated to answer your questions and if something is interesting they start to collect data,a bot never ask about Israel,whitout a previous subject related to it,but as know there is a palestinian state bid those days at UN,very interesting!!!

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkest4
Why are people so desperate to believe stuff that they grasp at straws like this. This is beyond stupid. You can search for meetings/drills/vacations etc for any given time period if you look... There's hundreds of thousands of companies, charities, government branches, organizations etc across the world obviously there's going to be lots of meetings/conferences/vacations on any given day. Seriously this is one of the dumbest threads ever, half these things have nothing to do with eachother and nothing to do with any fictional doomsday event. Furthermore you even left out the full names of some of these things.

How the hell are you gonna argue that something like "Strategies for Justice: Advanced Investigation and Prosecution of Child Abuse and Exploitation," has ANYTHING to do with a comet event, even if it was real. Is "elenin" going to abuse our children and this is some emergency meeting to prevent that?!! WTF!? Pathetic.
edit on 21-9-2011 by darkest4 because: (no reason given)

NORAD simulated drill of planes going into buildings on 9/11.......what a coincidence.
FEMA was in New York day before 9/11
There are endless amounts of information that I could pull up to show you that yes they do this. There have been endless stories of how they were doing a drill and then all of a sudden the same thing happened. How about the recent one where they were doing a distaster drill for a air crash and what do you know an air crash right by them.....

Within minutes after the Boeing 737-200 passenger jet slammed into a hill in Canada's remote Arctic region, military helicopters were landing at the crash site to evacuate the three survivors of the crash that killed 12 people.
In an unlikely coincidence, several hundred military personnel in the region preparing for a mock airliner crash training exercise suddenly found themselves plunged into a real rescue mission. ....
"They were just hours away from practicing what actually happened in real life," .... www.stuff.co.nz... They call it an unlikely coincidence....it is weird because these unlikely coincidences keep happening. So if you want to know why people are paying attention to these things, this is why.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by kwell

Originally posted by darkest4
Why are people so desperate to believe stuff that they grasp at straws like this. This is beyond stupid. You can search for meetings/drills/vacations etc for any given time period if you look... There's hundreds of thousands of companies, charities, government branches, organizations etc across the world obviously there's going to be lots of meetings/conferences/vacations on any given day. Seriously this is one of the dumbest threads ever, half these things have nothing to do with eachother and nothing to do with any fictional doomsday event. Furthermore you even left out the full names of some of these things.

How the hell are you gonna argue that something like "Strategies for Justice: Advanced Investigation and Prosecution of Child Abuse and Exploitation," has ANYTHING to do with a comet event, even if it was real. Is "elenin" going to abuse our children and this is some emergency meeting to prevent that?!! WTF!? Pathetic.
edit on 21-9-2011 by darkest4 because: (no reason given)

NORAD simulated drill of planes going into buildings on 9/11.......what a coincidence.
FEMA was in New York day before 9/11
There are endless amounts of information that I could pull up to show you that yes they do this. There have been endless stories of how they were doing a drill and then all of a sudden the same thing happened. How about the recent one where they were doing a distaster drill for a air crash and what do you know an air crash right by them.....

Within minutes after the Boeing 737-200 passenger jet slammed into a hill in Canada's remote Arctic region, military helicopters were landing at the crash site to evacuate the three survivors of the crash that killed 12 people.
In an unlikely coincidence, several hundred military personnel in the region preparing for a mock airliner crash training exercise suddenly found themselves plunged into a real rescue mission. ....
"They were just hours away from practicing what actually happened in real life," .... www.stuff.co.nz... They call it an unlikely coincidence....it is weird because these unlikely coincidences keep happening. So if you want to know why people are paying attention to these things, this is why.

You said it yourself...."what a coincidence". You're right...it was some coincidence.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by kwell
Yes, they will all be underground because God's wrath is coming. Revelation 6: 15And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains; 16And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb: 17For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?

Interesting. Did you hear obamas speech on the 11th where he quoted psalms 46? This psalm is generally believed to be about gods judgement.
I don't know what's going to happen exactly but I find it peculiar that our president who has mocked christianity in the past is now quoting scripture. And I don't think he was forced to either.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
I dont tend to believe these kinds of threads one way or the other anymore after seeing so many but this just popped up on CNN.com as breaking news..

The House has defeated a spending measure that would have required cuts to offset additional money for disaster relief.

Talk of money for disaster relief? Hurricane season is over now right? Strange time for this to be brought up or not?

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   

hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains

interesting, reading earlier today about an operation called "mountain guardian"
The thread
some major military excersise

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Felt like this might be something worth mentioning (Worth making an account after almost a year of lurking), but UC Santa Cruz recently sent me an email regarding similar dates. The contents of the email are as follows:

September 21, 2011

To: UCSC Community
Fr: Captain Chris Gaylord, Campus Emergency Manager, UCSC Fire Department
Re: Make sure the CruzAlert system has your contact information

September is National Preparedness Month. UC Santa Cruz is committed to protecting the safety and well-being of the entire campus community. Did you know The CruzAlert notification system can send emergency messages to all faculty, staff and student phones, send text messages to cell phones, and even deliver emergency email to your UCSC cruzmail account?

For more information and to register please go to:
emergency.ucsc.edu...

We will be conducting a system test on September 27 — so be sure and register your information prior to that date.

Thank you very much for your timely cooperation.

The thing that caught my attention was obviously the system test on the 27th. Nobody I've asked seems to really know what it's for, and none of the upperclassmen seem to remember this from previous years, but I raised an eyebrow at the coincidence.
Probably not much, and it's probably completely unrelated, but with all the occurrences on the date that seemed similar, I felt I should point another one out.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
I don't know if this has been posted before but I think they know more.

Something ominous is happening on Wall Street, but nobody has noticed.

Chief executives. Board members. The head honchos. The people who know. Just a few weeks ago, they were out in force, buying up shares in their own companies with both hands. No longer. They’ve disappeared. Almost overnight.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by DutchBigBoy
I don't know if this has been posted before but I think they know more.

Something ominous is happening on Wall Street, but nobody has noticed.

Chief executives. Board members. The head honchos. The people who know. Just a few weeks ago, they were out in force, buying up shares in their own companies with both hands. No longer. They’ve disappeared. Almost overnight.

Maybe beacause of this

Moody's downgrades Bank of America, Wells Fargo, and Citigroup
www.blacklistednews.com...

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
In my opinion, if this were true, then the ELITES would be crying bloody murder and it would be on all the news channels all over the world. Also to note that sorcha faal, the puppet on a string, is a guy taking info from an unnamed source. This source is probably from russia and russia just giving out this info to see where it leads them to closer to the truth by us peoples on the net checking things out, you know. I guess us SHEEPLE are useful after all. I guess russia can sleep quieter at night knowing that this is only an exercise and that their bunkers were not next. BUT , on the other hand, what if this so called exercise, is to check out the damage control and the Elites want to keep this a secret until they fing out who did this as to where to lob the bombs at. If this actually happened, the elites would be so P.O totally that their royal bunker got blew up and would have nowhere to hide when all chaos and the SHTF scenario is in full swing. Maybe Obama is going over to asses damage then off to dinner and a movie. Maybe he will see the movie 2012 over and over and over.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
My very first post in this forum, though I've been following on/off for a couple years now. I don't have much to offer on this thread except the fact there is far too much debating on such threads as these. I really get tired of seeing meaningless arguing between those with useful information simply utilizing this site's existence. The point of these posts is not to verify whose right or wrong and which prediction has the most valid credibility but merely the sharing of information that maybe useful where needed.

All who have been trying endlessly to make heads or tails as to the Elenain/disaster connection have spent countless hours such as I have digging up every source possible. Can we stray away from the what and gear more towards the how in such instances? Let us not forget Samuel L. Jackson is hosting a special on how the world is supposed to end on the Discovery channel the day before Sept. 26th. With all the information leading to what is possible, I believe its extremely important to share as much credible info as we can in order to better prepare ourselves for what we may see/read on the news monday morning.

I am a recording artist. I stay up all hours of the night most nights.... Therefore I don't wake up till late in the mornings. However I will be up at sunrise Monday to find out what I can if anything tremendous does occur. The Defcon 1 info is extremely useful if accurate as we've all seen the patterns taken by our government during false flag operations. Even if your geographic location isn't directly affected. The aftermath of such events predicted will effect everyone accross the globe and a grand scale considering the hysteria that has already possessed the world's population this year...

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by MrWendal

it is my brithday to! we shall party till the death!! haha

On a more serious note, i do feel like something is about to happen. everything keeps dropping into place far to often for me to ignore. :/

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
So, on the 28th, what's the next date we should fear so I can mark another failed date on the calendar? I've already marked 28OCT11 down even though that was an apparent hoax. Perhaps I should watch an old Simpson's episode since TPTB hide their secret plans in a cartoon....dang you Matt Groening!

I would guess 11/11/11, but I've been wrong before.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
FEMA possibly going to go BROKE on Sept 27.

I didn't want to be a jerk so I didn't start my own thread with this small addition to a possibly developing story,

"Landrieu said FEMA Director Craig Fugate told her Wednesday that the agency's disaster relief fund may run dry on Tuesday."

source
news.yahoo.com...

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Screwed
Great thread, I would hope ATS as a whole would take the time to do some fact checking.
If indeed this is the case it sounds pretty fishy.

On a side note,
can we investigate this without citing scripture from the bible?
SERIOUSLY?!?!?!
I mean, I get that there are some superchristians here, buuuuut,
Not everything is linked to a passage in the bible.
Lets talk about this using logic and reason and not RELIGION!......you know, the opposite of logic and reason.

You know, you guys need to really get over the Bible phobia you have. The Christians don't own the Bible, so stop equating modern Christianity with the Bible. You don't have to have a declared religion in order to have enough wisdom to know that ancient religious texts were coded for those wise enough to figure them out...that goes for other texts, not just the Bible. Guess what? Most religions have no clue what it's really saying. It's a shame that people like you allow religion to blind you with enough hatred to keep you from reading it. You want a conspiracy? That's a huge one! Stop with the knee-jerk responses every time someone posts references, because not ALL people are quoting Biblical scripture from a modern Christian standpoint. If you ever do decide to study it along with other texts (that's the key), you'll kick yourself for not doing it sooner. What it uncovers, you'll NEVER hear in a church....EVER.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Noobastronomer

Originally posted by Lil Drummerboy

Originally posted by Noobastronomer

Originally posted by Screwed

SERIOUSLY?!?!?!
I mean, I get that there are some superchristians here, buuuuut,
Not everything is linked to a passage in the bible.
Lets talk about this using logic and reason

Seriously??

i get that you people are some super doomsayers..buuuuuuut
not everything is linked with the end of the world
lets talk about using logic and reason.....and not BS

edit on 21-9-2011 by Noobastronomer because: (no reason given)

Wow,..

the last time I checked..
this was a conspiracy website..

Ok ......soo?

Are u saying its ok to provide BS logics and reasons in a conspiracy site??
edit on 21-9-2011 by Noobastronomer because: (no reason given)

Well,. much of what gets posted IS BS..
Like, um,, UFO's Nobody has really seen one,.
but we get posters claiming an orb or Chinese lantern is an alien.
Or crop circles,..or the NWO or Dreams and predictions.. ect ect.
the Only thing that is not BS are "FACTS" as we know them now.
So BS can be a conspiracy..

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
On September 26 and 27th I can tell you exactly what will transpire, I am psychic that way.

Realtruth will get up at 6am est and his day will begin with a good breakfast, meditation, and yoga. Just after that he will finish his morning awake routines, he will then take his son to school, kiss and hug him and tell him he loves him, and too have a good day.

Following that he will make his to do list for the day, and then jump full force into his work, after finishing his day he'll pick up his son from school and hug and kiss him, ask him how his day went.

Long story short, Realtruth tries with all his worldly might to live in the now, and does not fear what may or may not transpire, in the world. because he only has control over his life, and can only gently guide the people nearest to him.

People have asked Realtruth, "but what if this or that happens?"

Answer: Deal with the situations as they present themselves, dwelling on future fears cripples one's ability to live in the now.

Awareness is fine, but paranoia is pointless.

Peace out,

RT
edit on 21-9-2011 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I posted this in my "coincidences" thread here on ATS, but I thought you might be interested in this September 26-27th thread, as well.

Here is where I posted this originally: www.abovetopsecret.com...

"I need to throw away my tin foil hat.

I just Googled "September 27 2011" out of curiosity and the 6th result was this site: www.usccb.org...

It's the daily Bible reading for September 27th, 2011 for the US Conference of Catholic Bishops.

[EDIT for clarification: This is not a quote from the Bible where I'm trying to say that the BIBLE is predicting something special for this date. There is no specific RELIGIOUS significance in this quote I found. It's just interesting that the symbolism in the quote fits some of the strange "predictions" for these dates. IF something were to be "planned" or "known about" by "TPTB", then from what I've read on ATS, "they" would enjoy selecting quotes like these to "rub our noses in it." Or at least that's what a conspiracy theorist would say...]

Especially see the 4th line from the bottom:

Reading 1 Zec 8:20-23

Thus says the LORD of hosts:
There shall yet come peoples,
the inhabitants of many cities;
and the inhabitants of one city shall approach those of another,
and say, "Come! let us go to implore the favor of the LORD;
and, "I too will go to seek the LORD."
Many peoples and strong nations shall come
to seek the LORD of hosts in Jerusalem
and to implore the favor of the LORD.
Thus says the LORD of hosts:
In those days ten men of every nationality,
speaking different tongues, shall take hold,
yes, take hold of every Jew by the edge of his garment and say,

"Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you."
Responsorial Psalm Ps 87:1b-3, 4-5, 6-7

R. (Zec 8:23) God is with us.
His foundation upon the holy mountains
the LORD loves:
The gates of Zion,
more than any dwelling of Jacob.
Glorious things are said of you,
O city of God!
R. God is with us.
I tell of Egypt and Babylon
among those that know the LORD;
Of Philistia, Tyre, Ethiopia:
"This man was born there."
And of Zion they shall say:
"One and all were born in her;
And he who has established her
is the Most High LORD."
R. God is with us.
They shall note, when the peoples are enrolled:
"This man was born there."
And all shall sing, in their festive dance:
"My home is within you."
R. God is with us.
Gospel Lk 9:51-56

When the days for Jesus to be taken up were fulfilled,
he resolutely determined to journey to Jerusalem,
and he sent messengers ahead of him.
On the way they entered a Samaritan village
to prepare for his reception there,
but they would not welcome him
because the destination of his journey was Jerusalem.
When the disciples James and John saw this they asked,
"Lord, do you want us to call down fire from heaven
to consume them?"
Jesus turned and rebuked them,
and they journeyed to another village.

So the Catholic Bishops are reading about "fire from heaven to consume them" on September 27th??? Also, notice the part about the "holy mountain" in the 2nd Zec. reading.

Time to take off the tinfoil hat and go to bed???"
edit on 21-9-2011 by GeorgiaGirl because: To clarify

edit on 21-9-2011 by GeorgiaGirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
EH, nothing will happen, I will come back in September 28, quote my post and laugh again

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join