It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

September 26-27, 2011

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Why are people so desperate to believe stuff that they grasp at straws like this. This is beyond stupid. You can search for meetings/drills/vacations etc for any given time period if you look... There's hundreds of thousands of companies, charities, government branches, organizations etc across the world obviously there's going to be lots of meetings/conferences/vacations on any given day. Seriously this is one of the dumbest threads ever, half these things have nothing to do with eachother and nothing to do with any fictional doomsday event. Furthermore you even left out the full names of some of these things.

How the hell are you gonna argue that something like "Strategies for Justice: Advanced Investigation and Prosecution of Child Abuse and Exploitation," has ANYTHING to do with a comet event, even if it was real. Is "elenin" going to abuse our children and this is some emergency meeting to prevent that?!! WTF!? Pathetic.
edit on 21-9-2011 by darkest4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by sokpuppet
And, on the 26th; the Cheyenne, WY Chamber of Commerce will sponsor the "Best in the Mountains Bar-B-Que" competition!

Coincidence? I THINK NOT!

Now here's a show we wont want to miss. I'll bring the coleslaw.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by darkest4

Because I'm sick of paying bills and living this facade of a lifestyle? Why should I have to work 8 hours a day? Why can't I explore? Why can't I learn new things? Why do I have to be a corporate slave?

Humanity took a wrong turn somewhere a long time ago, and we need a cosmic catastrophe to save this planet...

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Screwed
reply to post by Sly1one

If I may be so bold, I think you and alot of other people are waaay too focused on Elenin or any other single "event".

Let me tell you where I am in my head.
I KNOW 100% that something is changing.
I don't need to know how or what. I refuse to get caught up in the details of it all.
People get so caught up in the details that they get tunnel vision and can't see what is right in front of their faces sometimes.

I have a feeling so ingrained into every fiber of my being that life as we know it is about to take a drastic change
that I can no longer ignore it. I am just sitting back and watching it all go down at this point.
I don;t know or care about any comet. I refuse to get sidetracked from the important issue.

If any of you sat down with yourself for any length of time and really connected with yourself, you would would be hard pressed to convince me that you don't feel it too.
It is the same feeling you get when you just know someone is watching you, only to turn around and see your friend/spouse,child standing behind you.
You don't know HOW you know, and you don't need to.
YOU JUST KNOW!!!!!

Now that being said,
I am keeping a positive outlook on things because I believe in the Law of Attraction and I feel that we can make our experience match our expectations.
I expect things are going to get pretty rough for some.
It will be well needed for them.
I for one, don;t intend on living in a post apocalyptic world where we are all ruled by a NWO headed up by none other than Lucifer himself.

I will be living in a parallel universe where the good guys won!
Won't you join me?
edit on 20-9-2011 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

What about all those times you feel as if someone is watching you and you turn around and no one is there?

And no, for me at least 'just knowing' isn't enough, because if you don't know HOW you know, then you really don't know at all because it's completely unverifiable. 'Sensing' someone behind you (I.e your subconcious mind alerting you it has recognized something) is completely different from knowing something that there is no way of knowing.

It is also kind of egotistical to think that if people were truly in-tune with themselves, they would feel the same way you do. What reasonable basis do you have to assume that EVERYONE would feel that some unforseen impending disaster is coming, except to just validate yourself so you can believe your right? Life is such a deeply unique and personal experience, no one is going to feel exactly the same way you do in any specific circumstances.

I am 'connected' with myself. I meditate quite deeply, and often, and explore many aspects of my spiritual side. I do not have any feeling of doom or upcoming disasters, nor have I recieved any messages or thoughts that life as we know it is going to change. On the contrary,it allows me to be quite at peace.

So please, feel free not to get caught up in the details of reality, but for most of us that is how we come to conclusions, not just some feeling in our bones or whatever.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are
While I'm on the Elenin bandwagon, and I am, I hate to break this to you... but:

The article is sourced from the E.U. Times, and their source is Sorcha Faal.

edit on 9/20/2011 by this_is_who_we_are because: typo

ETA:

Your source:
www.in5d.com...

Their source:

www.eutimes.net...

Their Source:
www.whatdoesitmean.com...

edit on 9/20/2011 by this_is_who_we_are because: Edit To Add

As long as Obama's controlling it, I feel safe.
Wouldn't they be better off putting Mike Tyson or Charlie Sheen in control?

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lil Drummerboy

Originally posted by Noobastronomer

SERIOUSLY?!?!?!
I mean, I get that there are some superchristians here, buuuuut,
Not everything is linked to a passage in the bible.
Lets talk about this using logic and reason

Seriously??

i get that you people are some super doomsayers..buuuuuuut
not everything is linked with the end of the world
lets talk about using logic and reason.....and not BS

edit on 21-9-2011 by Noobastronomer because: (no reason given)

Wow,..

the last time I checked..
this was a conspiracy website..

Ok ......soo?

Are u saying its ok to provide BS logics and reasons in a conspiracy site??
edit on 21-9-2011 by Noobastronomer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by subfab

it did 'break up' however im torn between this by 50/50 because its either. ELEnin does not actually exist because the first letters of ELEnin: Extinction Level Event. so the government and NASA devise a plot to tell the public SOME form of info about this to devert our eyes from the 'actual' threat (Nibiru perhaps) OR Elenin has broke apart and the tradjectory of it would pass by us at the date of 26th september (i think not sure coz NASA keep on changing their site on its pass by date) so it has actually broke apart and we are all happy bunnies :3

so to be honest. we will find out in the next month on what will happen ^_^ but HEY if it does work. we could stick Mr Blobby in its way to eat whatever the hell it is that is 'Comming' to us XD

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by axslinger

Isn't there an ATS policy of forcing anyone who includes in a post any citation originating with Sorcha Faal to wear a donkey suit for a year and put an 'I'm an Idiot' bumper sticker on their car? Or was that a dream?

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Noobastronomer

Ok ......soo? Are u saying its ok to provide BS logics and reasons in a conspiracy site??

Well, when you get right down to it.

When put up to the light of real logic and reason.....

95% of conspiracy theories fail.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Above Top Secret...deny ignorance!!! Or encourage and spread it....whatever you prefer I guess...

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Sly1one

Right there
Well somewhat close. I don't expect to be ruled by the NWO. I know they exist and are in my reality. My personal reality is in the middle: NWO tries to take over, but they don't expect the reciprocal+ wave of LOVE. It's the REALITY you focus on that defines your current personal experience.

That said, I like the boat you're in, it's similar to mine :-D

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
The fearmongering, paranoia and sheer lack of common sense on the website are out of control! Come on people!

I feel awful for the people reading this, who are anything like I used to be. I would sit and read threads just like this one and get so frightened - I couldn't sleep at night! I'm a young, very impressionable lone mother of a 2 year old boy and I feel vulnerable enough as it is, without there being a weekly thread telling me I need to kiss my ass goodbye because the "rapture" is coming.

It's like, someone starts a thread, plants a tiny seed.... and then it just goes crazy! How did this end up being on the front page earlier, with nearly 80 flags? Did those 80 (or so) people do any research to see if the information provided has any credibility? Or did you just blindly flag and star it because you love the drama?

The hysteria then gets amplified even more by people talking about how they've "always had the feeling that something bad is going to happen, and the feeling is getting more and more intense as time goes on, therefore, OBVS, it MUST mean the end of the world is nigh". Well, actually, it's called knowing deep down that you as a human have a sell by date, like the rest of us, and you're becoming more and more aware as the years go by that your sell by date is getting closer!

If you love the drama so much, why not use try to use some of that energy and passion to go out and achieve great things?

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Something has got to be up!

R.E.M. Just announced they are calling it Quits!

I mean they sing that song It's the end of the world as we know it! so...

Look if you are scared or worried don't be, think about it this way if things do happen have faith that maybe this change will finally be a good one to a much better and brighter tomorrow!

The end of all the crap as we knew it...but not the end of the world completely ok?

So Peace and Love no worries...and I feel fine!
edit on 21-9-2011 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by DocEmrick
reply to post by darkest4

Because I'm sick of paying bills and living this facade of a lifestyle? Why should I have to work 8 hours a day? Why can't I explore? Why can't I learn new things? Why do I have to be a corporate slave?

Humanity took a wrong turn somewhere a long time ago, and we need a cosmic catastrophe to save this planet...

Well, even if you're cold/cruel enough and your life is sad enough to wish for the death of billions of innocent people, it still doesn't mean you should suspend critical thinking and believe in fantasies with no, or faulty, proof that constantly end up being bogus, just because it fits in with what you sadly want to happen to the world.
edit on 21-9-2011 by darkest4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by kwell
Yes, they will all be underground because God's wrath is coming. Revelation 6: 15And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains; 16And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb: 17For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?

The bible is one long book of Barnum Statements, isn't it.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Great thread, I would hope ATS as a whole would take the time to do some fact checking.
If indeed this is the case it sounds pretty fishy.

On a side note,
can we investigate this without citing scripture from the bible?
SERIOUSLY?!?!?!
I mean, I get that there are some superchristians here, buuuuut,
Not everything is linked to a passage in the bible.
Lets talk about this using logic and reason and not RELIGION!......you know, the opposite of logic and reason.

First off, thanks to belsoember for sharing the link to in5d.

I wrote this article for in5d and checked the references, which are embedded into the article. I'll gladly add any other info uncovered here at ATS as well.

Also, I couldn't agree more with your view on leaving scripture out of the conversation!

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bartender
Yes well.. we go all to hell at 26 / 27 September....

edit on 20-9-2011 by Bartender because: (no reason given)

As a matter of course all Mondays stink and Tuesday is not far behind.

I will be the first to admit that sometimes I "get a feeling" but that being said I am not feeling it now. I would hazard a guess that if something goes down in the next few months it is more likely to come from the likes of Kepler, Seti or some satellite in Earth orbit and a "guess what we found" news conference to follow that might shake a lot of foundations of faith and science.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Wow, you found scheduled dates, congratulations you just won the pointless thread award...

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Four horses of the apocolyse already out and galloping

1st seal: white horse: antichrist- I think he is here and already conquering. It says through peace he shall destroy many. Do we know anyone that fits this description? Someone that just one the peace prize for all his warmongering? It is strange that Obama gave his acceptance speech at the Denver broncos stadium on a stage of the recreation of Zeus with a white horse above his head, just a coincidence?

So Obama is a warmongering antichrist now?? wow. Guess Its a good thing there were never any Presidents brfore him that had us in war.

2nd seal: red horse: War is soon to start, the Bible says it will start in the middle east with Israel in the middle of all of it.

Umm. maybe my wrong here, but hasnt this been going on for a really frigen long time??

3rd seal: black horse: famine....lots of examples for this one but it will be much worse and all of a sudden. GMO foods, death of the bees-they call it colony collapse disorder. When everything falls there will be no food. Interesting thing about this is that in the Bible it says to not harm the oil or wine...those are the only two crops that do not require bees to pollinate, grapes and olives.

Again, re-study your history books. Did the bees just up and disappear? Maybe they just relocated? With as many bees that I have seen this year, I may just answer that with a 'yes'.

4th seal: pale horse: death...It is strange but they have a large pale horse statue in front of the Denver International Airport. It has been rumored that they have an underground concentration camp there.

You get a point here as I dont have time to look up other locations that have horses of color, or there lack of. Yes, I have read the RUMORS of such a place existingunderneath the Airport. Rumors my friend.

5th seal: Souls of them that were slain for the word of God. Maybe they have begun secretly killing Christians or it is soon to start.

lol... warmongering, fearmongering, eh- whats the difference right??? I have a better question. How many wars/terrorist acts, violent acts have been started in the name of God. AND- these things dont happen BECAUSE you believe, they happen because you believe in the WRONG THING, or..... NOT AT ALL!!! ug. Sorry. small tangent.

6th seal: Worldwide earthquake, earth knocked off it axis(every mountain and island moved from their place), loss of the magnetosphere(sky rolled up like a scroll). This is the same time it tells us they are hiding from God's wrath. Possibly September 27-29 that is also Rosh Hashanah the feast of trumpets.Look up how Jesus fulfilled the first 4 of the 7 feasts and the next one to be fulfilled is Rosh Hashanah and how it relates to the Rapture.

There have been MASSIVE earthquakes since the beginning of time.

Great multitude seen in heaven

The next things that follow: hail and fire mingled with blood that burns up trees and grass(solar flare) Scientific model: Earth has lost its magnetosphere which leaves it open to all the things that follow. When a solar flare hits the cold outer atmosphere it will cause hail with fire of the flare coming through. It will kill every living thing in the air and that is where the mingled with blood comes from. As it makes its way to earth it will burn up the trees and grass. Next we see a mountain burning with fire that is cast into the sea. Possibly asteroid YU55?
edit on 20-9-2011 by kwell because: (no reason given)

Maybe instead a volcanoe?

Or maybe were all about to die.

Or Maybe, just maybe, the Bible, which has been passed through countless Countries, Countless Kings and Rulers, Modified a buuuuhzillion times.... maybe it just flat out wrong. If not, then I will apologize on my day of judgement, and take my punishment of eternal pain because I am such a horrible human being.

Side thought here: Isnt the Bible one big book of fearmongering/warmongering?????????????????

Look, I appreciate, and respect-to a point- your beliefs. I used to be there. Lived the Christian life, saved lives, blahblahblah. It took a lot for me to realize the truth, but that is a story for a different day.
Why does any of this matter? Because instead of trying to find answers to serious problems, we simply say , as we have for a couple thousand years, that the end is near.It offeres nothing but an empty peace of mind, then when we wake up the next day, and nothing has changed for the better, we will just repeat our stories.

Im starting to think we are our own doom.

As for this comet? Who knows. If it still posses a threat, shouldnt we be figuring out how so solve the problem, instead of saying your doomed if you dont believe??

edit on 21-9-2011 by marcsnothere because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by sokpuppet
And, on the 26th; the Cheyenne, WY Chamber of Commerce will sponsor the "Best in the Mountains Bar-B-Que" competition!

Coincidence? I THINK NOT!

My God, the Bar-B-Que is people!!!

In all seriousness, I love a good doomsday prophecy as much as the next guy but I am really getting physically tired investing all this time and energy in preparing for a major cataclysm. I live in Los Angeles, so there is always that very real threat of "the big one" and I would just kick myself if something happened on one of these days and I had to admit that I had warning and failed my family :-(

We have been doing a lot of day trips in the area to get away from the beach. On the plus side, we have discovered some lovely places inland a bit.

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join