It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

September 26-27, 2011

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   
If anyone doesn't understand the importance of X-class flares it means that the sun spews forth a coronal mass ejection (CME) that sends a flare hurling toward our planet. There are 3 classes of flares: C (minor) M (medium) and X (severe) If the spots are directly facing us and an X-class flare erupts, then there's a good chance it could knock out our electric grids. And THAT means no cellphones, internet, power, etc...

Our grids need updating to help prevent this but the government has yet to do anything about it. Hmmm...

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
2 days to nothing
edit on 26-9-2011 by nekomata111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by nekomata111

Yep. two days to nothing, and the phenomenon of the magic dying thread. The date is passing, the thread is dead.

But, if you've got a bit of time on your hands, it can fun to play along, at least the research part.
edit on 26-9-2011 by Jason88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Jason88

Ill play. I woke up this morning here in NZ. Its the 27th. It was dark. Could this be the 3 days of darkness. Oh My. But then relised that daylight savings has just started, and its now lighter latter in the morning.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by aarys

I love how everyone thinks of this in terms of dates and time.
Dates are based on a basic and flawed calendar, the days hardly ever fall on the same ones, you have to keep adjusting it to get it to work, and because of superstition it's off by Years. They skipped the year 1666, and 1313 and a whole host of other years they didn't like.
It's a lot like your bloody elevators. No 13th floor. So these events don't follow your calenders. I really hate those people who say 'it's not fall yet, it's not the 27 (or whenever it really starts). Oh it's not fall is it? The leaves are falling, I'm wearing a coat, and freezing my knickers off at night. Sure feels like it. Screw your bloody dates.

As for time. You should know they did experiments with sister watches, these watching all synchronised where at different elevations, in the bottom of the sea and in space. They all told different times. There is also the fact that time moves faster and slower in different places on the planet, or how when there's a metal filing cabinet at the pentagon in the same place for 50 hears it suddenly turns magnetic!

Everything these people run their lives on is lies. And they are so scared to see something happen to their precious rutines.

I say bring on, I could use some change.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 02:59 AM
link   
reply to post by DerVerboten

The experiment you are referring was used to test Einsteins theory that time is relevant and that as you move faster time slows down.

It doesnt mean that time is different at different locations, it just means that the faster you move the slower time moves.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by DerVerboten
reply to post by aarys

Dates are based on a basic and flawed calendar, the days hardly ever fall on the same ones, you have to keep adjusting it to get it to work, and because of superstition it's off by Years. They skipped the year 1666, and 1313 and a whole host of other years they didn't like.
It's a lot like your bloody elevators. No 13th floor. So these events don't follow your calenders. I really hate those people who say 'it's not fall yet, it's not the 27 (or whenever it really starts). Oh it's not fall is it? The leaves are falling, I'm wearing a coat, and freezing my knickers off at night. Sure feels like it. Screw your bloody dates.

As for time. You should know they did experiments with sister watches, these watching all synchronised where at different elevations, in the bottom of the sea and in space. They all told different times. There is also the fact that time moves faster and slower in different places on the planet, or how when there's a metal filing cabinet at the pentagon in the same place for 50 hears it suddenly turns magnetic!

Everything these people run their lives on is lies. And they are so scared to see something happen to their precious rutines.

I don't think the English will agree with you because of the great fire in London in 1666

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Ah nothing's going to happen.

This threat from outer-space disinfo has been handled so well by whomever is doing it, that it has people in awe, anxiously awaiting the end of civilization. The real danger is the economy, and so on the stripping of civil liberties. This is going on right under our own noses, yet we have so many obsessed with a celestial event that it really takes back from constructive criticism, debate and educational value of the economic times we live in, and the rights we are granted by the Bill of Rights, and the Constitution.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   

I think you're referring to "perspective of time."

Meaning, if you're on the street, your brother is on the 5th floor of a building and I'm the 10th floor roof we all see different things, but the roof can see the farthest so has the best perspective on time unfolding, whereby you on the street can only what's occurring at street level and can't see the next street over, like I can on the roof. Your brother is has a better perspective than you, but not as good as me on the roof.

So someone with a higher perspective, like on a mountain, can see more of time unfolding because of a better vantage point. Make sense?

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   

An alignment has nothing to do with time. And this is what this whole thing is about. Comet Elenin aligning with the Earth, Sun, and (Mercury?) i believe...
Past alignments coincided with major earthquakes, yet we're almost out of the alignment line and still nothing...
I guess Michael Mattiazzo's telescope images of a disintegrating Elenin during perihelion were correct.
Done, end of story. Now let's move on.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Im still waiting for the big bang down in the miss. valley area im a little worried im in the heart of the New Madrid Fault!

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by DerVerboten
reply to post by aarys

Elevators only have one floor. And weather and season are not always in sync. Here in Virginia it is still in the 80's and will remain that way until the middle of Oct. Heck even in November we get 80 degree days. We've needed the air conditioner on for thanks giving and we've gone out on Christmas with only sweaters on. Then we get snow near easter so the calander and the weather are not always logical. Where on this planet does time move faster or slower then other places? Thats impossible sorry.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Well, its the 28th here in Australia, we've had a pretty windy day with crap weather etc, etc, sadly I stayed up to watch the passing of the day with beer in hand and waited for the world to end, sadly I have to say...

"The awkward moment you wake up and the world is still here."

Ah well, next time people

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Yeah, I'm a bit aggravated.

The world came to an end and I missed it.

This afterlife seems just like the life I was in before Doomsday.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by jamieastronaut

An alignment has nothing to do with time. And this is what this whole thing is about. Comet Elenin aligning with the Earth, Sun, and (Mercury?) i believe...

Alignments occur when bodies moving in space form particular angles, whether these are seen from the surface of a planet or above the plane of the ecliptic. As they are moving, these alignments take place at a specific moment, hence "full Moon, "new Moon," etc. Specific predictions were made for the current "alignment" of the Earth, Sun and comet Elenin.

Past alignments coincided with major earthquakes, yet we're almost out of the alignment line and still nothing...

Correction: it was claimed that earthquakes coincided with previous "alignments" of Elenin. As has been pointed out since the very first hysterical posting on YouTube, the data was not a good fit and the "hypothesis" void.

I guess Michael Mattiazzo's telescope images of a disintegrating Elenin during perihelion were correct.
Done, end of story. Now let's move on.

Whether or not the comet disintegrated, it never caused earthquakes in the first place.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Hey look, another doom fail just as I predict in every one of these stupid threads. When will you gullible fools stop believing in bull# like this? Probably never, instead the same people who star and flag these no evidence bogus doom threads and post comments supporting them quietly just leave this thread when the doom fails and pretend you were never a part of it. Then as soon as you see the next doom train rolling through that fits in with what you WANT to happen or believe, you'll jump right on that. No shame, but this post is pointless because the doomtards already won't come back here to face their fail, they're probably already staring and flagging some new doom and gloom prediction thread headed for failure.
edit on 28-9-2011 by darkest4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Hey the world may not have ended, but that does not at least mean it's not changing. Maybe all this posturing toward the end of days is not so bad, at least it's changing minds about the way the world is. Maybe once all this doomsday crap finally gets exposed for what it is we can finally start working away from this clambering over each other to be on top and start working together towards the better future we all talk about but no one seems game enough to try out for real.
I for one say bring it on, its about time we went away from "me" and moved onto "us," because that's what the powers that be in this world fear most.

Remember folks, by the people, for the people....

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
People these days
. Listen, no one will know the "exact date", it is an ongoing process, it is not something that just "happens" on a "specific date", it is something that is "happening". There is a window of opportunity between Sept. 29th - Nov. 22 (Earth moving through Elenin's dust trail), because I do believe Elenin actually exists. The reason most people discredit its possibility of existence is because of its lack of appearance, but apparently the combination of being super-cold and containment within a massive gravity well provides the dwarf star with a cloak of invisibility, because the star absorbs light and the gravity well creates a phenomena called Gravitational Lensing, which has shrouded the star's visibility altogether. These celestial bodies are so cold that they aren’t correctly detected on telescopes. This kind of phenomenon happens with dwarf stars.

The whole solar system is heating up, the Sun is becoming active and earth change events are becoming more frequent with greater intensity. Many fail to realize that while the 9.0 Japan Quake shifted Earth axis 4 inches at the Elenin alignment, the water tables reportedly rose in Florida like with the 8.8 Chile Quake that shifted Earth axis last year. March 11, 2011 is the same time that Texas aquifers fluctuated with the 9.0 Japan Quake, which now seems more likely to be caused by the Sun/Earth/Elenin alignment than an earthquake halfway around the world. In fact, earth change events appear to be escalating (like earth wobble) with the approach of the Elenin object

FEMA is buying billions in food for the Elite and prepping without you right now as we speak

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Nikola014

So what date do you think now since sept. is over??????? AND THAT GOES FOR EVEERYONE.

THE 50 PEOPLE WHO FLAT OUT SAID THAT ELENIN OR SOMETHING HUGE WOULD HAPPEN SEPT 26-27?????

Can I please have the new date so I can get ready? Again>>
edit on 4-10-2011 by MRSeuphoric1 because: (no reason given)

Oh yea PS!!!!!!! DID anyone realize that at least 4 of those events OP listed Happen EVERYYEAR at this date!!!!!
edit on 4-10-2011 by MRSeuphoric1 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join