It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

September 26-27, 2011

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Screwed

SERIOUSLY?!?!?!
I mean, I get that there are some superchristians here, buuuuut,
Not everything is linked to a passage in the bible.
Lets talk about this using logic and reason

Seriously??

i get that you people are some super doomsayers..buuuuuuut
not everything is linked with the end of the world
lets talk about using logic and reason.....and not BS

edit on 21-9-2011 by Noobastronomer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Thank you op for bringing this up.
We all need to look at the facts.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Comeuppance
reply to post by belsoember

This just came up on my Facebook feed from FEMA. Not sure if they tell companies to do this every year or not.

September is National Preparedness Month - Host a preparedness event for your employees as a National Preparedness Month Coalition member to increase business resilience community.fema.gov...
FEMA.gov Communities - National Preparedness Month Coalition
community.fema.gov
We encourage all businesses, organizations, and individuals to join this national effort. Even if you registered last year, you need to do it again. As a Coalition Member, you will have access to resources and be able to collaborate with thousands of fellow members across the country on ways to par.....

Thats strange. why would FEMA send out a notification about September being National Preparedness month now? September is almost over.
Wouldnt it make more sense to send that little memo out in august or early September? hmmmmm......silly FEMA

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by seeker11
I apologize if this has been asked already, but what were all these people up to this time last year? Or the year before?

Are we grasping at straws here and only focusing on what's happened/happening this year because we want to find something in connection with these September dates? Because if things were relatively quiet the years previous perhaps it's only a pattern and nothing to be worried about.

I also think fall time is prime time for holding conferences etc. in general.

Not stating that as fact, obviously, just thinking and wondering out loud.
edit on 20-9-2011 by seeker11 because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-9-2011 by seeker11 because: (no reason given)

Thanks for being a voice of reason! I do think that watching the Elite is a good idea but I used to say watch what everyone else is doing and DON'T do it! Lemmings remember?

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Each day seems sweeter though just believing the end may be near

And that indeed is why the proliferation of these types of posts. We are all afraid of our own very personal doom, our deaths, and feeling like having a small measure of control when that may be ( via the multitude of failed prophecies) gives us some comfort and peace. This has been happenings since the dawn of the written word, and I dare say even before. This is nothing new, folks. pPople have been having this feeling for centuries and do you know why?

Because something IS going to happen to each and everyone of us, we are going to die. The apocalypse, the end of the world, will happen for us all.

So yes, the feelings are real and indeed true, but I guess it is easier to accept death if you think you know when it will happen in what manner.

On those two days the Apocalypse will come for approximately 300,000 people, for them, it will indeed be the end of the world.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Something will happen. The 26th is my birthday and I am throwing a party. If you have never been to one of my parties all I can say is.... they have made Hell's Angels blush

Hmmm NOPE I just looked in the mail and no invite??? I seemed to have misplaced mine? LOL have a great one!

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by rebelchildoflight2011
27th September - my Gran turns the grand ol' age of 92.

If nothing else - happy birthday Gran! :-)

It is my G-ma's BIRTHDAY TOO! Hurray she will be 90!

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Here is something else that has weird timing.

www.omegaresponders.org...,R
Not sure if the link will work but you may be able to search for the name below.

Operation Mountain Guardian (OMG....seriously...) is set for September 23, 2011 with 81 emergency responders set to participate. I received an email letting us know about it earlier today since we work in the area where one of the exercises will be located.

blogs.douglas.co.us...

edit on 21-9-2011 by LoveyLadybug because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
I couldn't read all the comments. You guys made me bored, further speculation isnt really needed, debate either.

I have another correlation, and thats what we should be posting, similarities.

DWARF STAR WARNING 26th September:

www.youtube.com.../u

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by LoveyLadybug

this jigsaw has more pieces than picture
excellent find!

The exercise will involve first responders from 81 different agencies**, will be conducted at ten separate locations and will include loud noises, simulated weapons, smoke, emergency vehicles and other equipment that will be audible and visible throughout the day.

Denver's the place to be....

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Noobastronomer

Originally posted by Screwed

SERIOUSLY?!?!?!
I mean, I get that there are some superchristians here, buuuuut,
Not everything is linked to a passage in the bible.
Lets talk about this using logic and reason

Seriously??

i get that you people are some super doomsayers..buuuuuuut
not everything is linked with the end of the world
lets talk about using logic and reason.....and not BS

edit on 21-9-2011 by Noobastronomer because: (no reason given)

Wow,..

the last time I checked..
this was a conspiracy website..

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Thats interesting so many things in denver on the 25 wonder if there filing into the underground city under the airport in denver you know the one that doesn't exist.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I'm hoping we lose a few idiots just like we lost a few idiots after hale-bop,
I'm personally tired of the dooms day cultist.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by IamAbeliever

I believe scientists found Comet Elenin is composed of Hydrogen Cyanide:

coupmedia.org...

Hydrogen Cyanide can also act a a capacitor with high electrical discharge:

www.springerlink.com...

Reminds me of that cheesy 80's movie, "Night of the Comet":

www.imdb.com...

Though I do believe that ELEnin is a precursor to something bigger on the way:

wakenews.net...
edit on 21-9-2011 by compsen34 because: Added more information

edit on 21-9-2011 by compsen34 because: wrong link

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by IamAbeliever

Originally posted by Toadmund

Originally posted by subfab
reply to post by illuminatislave

didn't elenin break up into a million pieces and no longer a threat?

sky and telescope article

-subfab

Maybe it's what is in Elenin's dust particles that is the danger here?
What happens when we pass through that, are we going to have collosal static with mega planetary lightning bolts, auroras all over, a shower of sparks?
Or not much at all.

I don't know we'll see.

It seems that many of the plagues that killed millions throughout history have been accompanied by some celestial event either during or just before. Coincidence?

Someone watched Ancient Aliens last week. That is what the last show was about. Don't worry, Elenin or what's left of it will pass far from us. We will not be in its trail or tail or be anywhere near it at all. In fact it will be pretty hard to see, even harder now that its been compromised, without a telescope. I for one cannot wait for this "period" to be over so we can get back to normal, what ever that is. I guess the next year is going to bring much more of this type of stuff. Until Dec 21 2012 passes we will have to deal with the doomers. I have a feeling that there will be plenty of people who will be somehow disapointed when we are all still here in Jan of 2013.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by kwell

Am I silly to point out that the Antichrist is supposed to be someone who is loved by the people. Someone who has the crowds following him. Obama's approval rating this week, 40% , takes him out of the running for Anitchrist. Um just sayin'....

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I just asked Cleverbot what will happen on September 26-27 and the reply was "Nothing". TPTB have obviously infiltrated Cleverbot.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aestheteka
reply to post by LoveyLadybug

this jigsaw has more pieces than picture
excellent find!

The exercise will involve first responders from 81 different agencies**, will be conducted at ten separate locations and will include loud noises, simulated weapons, smoke, emergency vehicles and other equipment that will be audible and visible throughout the day.

Denver's the place to be....

To be frank, those types of exercises occur throughout the year and throughout the country...including before 9/11/01.
My step-father was a CSM in the Army and he used to tell me about these "war-games" type of exercises when I was in middle/high school. They use blanks, but "laser-tag" type sights to know when you are hit. They use fake mortars and explosives, as in a device that makes the noises (and sometimes flashes) of real artillery. Smoke grenades, armored vehicles, military ambulances, anything that isn't dangerous but is actually used in a real war/battle are all used in these simulations.
Could this particular exercise have something to do with OP's post? I wouldn't know, but in my opinion, no. This will be another predicted "event" that will come and go, but all the believers will laud the OP for making them "aware" that nothing happened.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

A good post. And deserving of the stars you have received. Yes. Even those who are totally "asleep" know something big is up. I've known for a long time. It's in the second line of my signature.

As to the LOA. I'm still waiting on my millions. So we'll see how that works out

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join