It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

September 26-27, 2011

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by seeker11
I apologize if this has been asked already, but what were all these people up to this time last year? Or the year before?

Are we grasping at straws here and only focusing on what's happened/happening this year because we want to find something in connection with these September dates? Because if things were relatively quiet the years previous perhaps it's only a pattern and nothing to be worried about.

I also think fall time is prime time for holding conferences etc. in general.

Not stating that as fact, obviously, just thinking and wondering out loud.
edit on 20-9-2011 by seeker11 because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-9-2011 by seeker11 because: (no reason given)

Yeap, September is good. Not too hot, not too cold.

www.ndia.org...
2010 Homeland Security Symposium and Exhibition
Event Date 9/28/2010 to 9/29/2010

www.dtic.mil...
2009 Homeland Security Symposium & Exhibition
9 - 10 September 2009

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
I'm almost tired of caring about the end of the world... I know, I know.... What am I doing replying to a thread on this topic.

Like I said, "almost" tired.

Hope for the best but expect the worse.
-Water
-Food
-Guns/Ammo
-Portable shelter/First Aid kit.
-Good Will for my neighbor (we are going to need a whole lot of that)
-A planned route of depatrure and a destination (flexible)

I realize that there have been many false date predictions priro to this one but I think they just made me think about the possibility of a "major" event happening and what I would do if I survived the initial stage of any such event.
Be Safe people.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by mungodave
The Australian Parliament is not sitting either.

www.aph.gov.au...

Do we have DUMB's here ( other that Pine Gap) ?

Hmmmm

apparently there is a dumb built into the snowy hydro scheme
- and a tunnel running there from parliament house

members.iimetro.com.au...

edit on 20-9-2011 by Highlander64 because: add link

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by constant_thought
I have to say I don't really belive much of this Elenin stuff but what about the "magnetic ribbon" of magnetized particles we were supposed to be heading into? Don't know what the dates were being thrown about for that but it would be interesting if that coincides aswell

try these
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

and this thread (links above from thread)
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by constant_thought
I have to say I don't really belive much of this Elenin stuff but what about the "magnetic ribbon" of magnetized particles we were supposed to be heading into? Don't know what the dates were being thrown about for that but it would be interesting if that coincides aswell

Try this:

Giant Ribbon Discovered at the Edge of the Solar System
science.nasa.gov...
edit on 9/20/2011 by this_is_who_we_are because: typo

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
"Fear Not"
I say this is an interesting coincidence. As I understand that things happen in September every year can someone please illuminate me on the proposed scenarios. Personally I plan on having a delightful Cheese and pineapple pizza Sept 28/9 and wash it down with a beer. Should any other scenario present itself I will adapt and survive, If not then on to the next adventure.
I am not posting this to poke fun at any theories I honestly would like to hear some of the proposed scenarios. So far this thread has been very entertaining I just want to say I appreciate the OP for putting this out there and the ATS community in general for making this thread so titillating.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nikola014
Really interesting,but i don't think it's coincidence,because everything is happening with a reason.

That's why i believe 26-27 September,will be one interesting day.
Maybe we will not see Elenin,but probably something will happen.

Nice find mate.
S&F!

Something will happen. The 26th is my birthday and I am throwing a party. If you have never been to one of my parties all I can say is.... they have made Hell's Angels blush

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightAssassin
reply to post by kwell

WHAT IF IT'S NOT A FAKE INVASION.

I'm just sick of all this talk. THEY, Govt/Media have spoken about a fake invasion to alleviate financial crisis, which means a possible REAL invasion may just happen, AND if they are suggesting this, then the REAL invasion may be Benevolent beings...including one Jesus Christ. I have read in 'a text of questionable nature' that Jesus will return in the Year 2011, this was given in the Third Fatima Prophecy....the proper one, not the 4 page FAKE the Vatican released.

I would LAUGH if you all lynched him as the Anti-christ and then GODS voiced boomed down from Heaven saying "You just killed him, AGAIN!!!!! Poor Humans, so quick to Kill in my name, and to believe a book written by Man and not God"

You just need an open mind.

The Bible tells us how this is all going to go. It tells us there will be a 7 year tribulation with the antichrist. It tells us they are planning a very great deception for the end time and people will wonder after the beast. A scientist even said they can make the blind see and the deaf hear. I am sure they have technology that is going to blow your mind. They have been pushing this alien invasion and coming of their age of aquarius in all of the new age books and literature. The Bible tells us the next one coming to earth is the antichrist....the bad guy. Don't fall for the lies.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
I can't wait until 2013 or even November by the sounds of it on this thread, hope you all enjoy living in fear and paranoia of absolutely nothing. Enjoy.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Yup, I'm with quite a few of the posters here. The nagging feeling that something is going to happen to radically change our world and the way we live has been bothering me for over a year now. I moved out of a major metropolitan area and bought a place out in the middle of nowhere in cash. I started to think that maybe I was just a kook who was being paranoid, but then I started to get to know the people around here. Nearly everybody I have met out here has the same feeling. What are the odds of that? There is a sizable amount of citizens in this region who are stocking up on all sorts of things and talking about creating a self-sufficient community after things fall apart. I was amazed at what I found. I suspect this is going on all over the country.

I even ran into a lady in a grocery store 50 miles away back in February, who said that she and her family were off the grid and they were stocking up food like crazy. She told me that they were concerned about things falling from the sky, such as meteors, etc., and they were preparing for the worst.

Apparently there is a collective undercurrent among many people that something is fixin' to happen, perhaps that universal subconscious that connects us all. I'm sure the internet helps to feed it, but the bottom line is, if I didn't feel it, I wouldn't have started to do the research to find out why. When I read that others feel similarly, it gives me great hope for the future. No matter what happens, I'm sure like-minded people will stick together and help each other, Crises brings out the best in people.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Yes well.. we go all to hell at 26 / 27 September....

edit on 20-9-2011 by Bartender because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by repulsive1

Thanks for your concern, but I don't live in fear.
I don't believe the dinosaurs did either.
Nor did the citizens of Atlantis.
Each day seems sweeter though just believing the end may be near.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by belsoember

What about the rest of the world's leading peoples and organizations? symposiums from a pinch-worth of companies are taking place on 26/27, doesn't that mean theyre occupied with work rather than leaving for an undefined time? i mean, there are so many other people and organizations that we all think are the puppet masters that are not going into hiding during these times (according to your list), that it makes no sense to suggest that these puppet masters know something is going to happen that might be quite significant. basically theres a lot more evidence pointing to nothing happening, and any evidence otherwise is not really evidence at all. all this fear is primitive superstition at play. so i think...

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Toadmund

Originally posted by subfab
reply to post by illuminatislave

didn't elenin break up into a million pieces and no longer a threat?

sky and telescope article

-subfab

Maybe it's what is in Elenin's dust particles that is the danger here?
What happens when we pass through that, are we going to have collosal static with mega planetary lightning bolts, auroras all over, a shower of sparks?
Or not much at all.

I don't know we'll see.

Recently saw a program on discovery about the corrlation of worldwide plagues with various celestrial phenomina. They made a point to go back to various time periods in earths history and show nasty plagues that corresponded with impacts or the earth traveling through particles from comets, metors, etc. I found it interresting.
Course it could be just the nazi's on the moon with there vril ships all showing up..
. its only 7 days from now. Course my migranes are geting worse.

Hmmm..a corralation?

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by asperetty
reply to post by belsoember

What about the rest of the world's leading peoples and organizations? symposiums from a pinch-worth of companies are taking place on 26/27, doesn't that mean theyre occupied with work rather than leaving for an undefined time? i mean, there are so many other people and organizations that we all think are the puppet masters that are not going into hiding during these times (according to your list), that it makes no sense to suggest that these puppet masters know something is going to happen that might be quite significant. basically theres a lot more evidence pointing to nothing happening, and any evidence otherwise is not really evidence at all. all this fear is primitive superstition at play. so i think...

It is called compartmentalization. Do you think the ones running these things are at the top and in the know? I heard something similar from someone that said the taxman was still sending him notices.lol

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by kwell

Originally posted by peanutman27
weird, but i must point out the biblical quote does kinda fit, but what about the seal before this one? can they be cited?

Four horses of the apocolyse already out and galloping

1st seal: white horse: antichrist- I think he is here and already conquering. It says through peace he shall destroy many. Do we know anyone that fits this description? Someone that just one the peace prize for all his warmongering? It is strange that Obama gave his acceptance speech at the Denver broncos stadium on a stage of the recreation of Zeus with a white horse above his head, just a coincidence?

2nd seal: red horse: War is soon to start, the Bible says it will start in the middle east with Israel in the middle of all of it.

3rd seal: black horse: famine....lots of examples for this one but it will be much worse and all of a sudden. GMO foods, death of the bees-they call it colony collapse disorder. When everything falls there will be no food. Interesting thing about this is that in the Bible it says to not harm the oil or wine...those are the only two crops that do not require bees to pollinate, grapes and olives.

4th seal: pale horse: death...It is strange but they have a large pale horse statue in front of the Denver International Airport. It has been rumored that they have an underground concentration camp there.

5th seal: Souls of them that were slain for the word of God. Maybe they have begun secretly killing Christians or it is soon to start.

6th seal: Worldwide earthquake, earth knocked off it axis(every mountain and island moved from their place), loss of the magnetosphere(sky rolled up like a scroll). This is the same time it tells us they are hiding from God's wrath. Possibly September 27-29 that is also Rosh Hashanah the feast of trumpets.Look up how Jesus fulfilled the first 4 of the 7 feasts and the next one to be fulfilled is Rosh Hashanah and how it relates to the Rapture.

Great multitude seen in heaven

The next things that follow: hail and fire mingled with blood that burns up trees and grass(solar flare) Scientific model: Earth has lost its magnetosphere which leaves it open to all the things that follow. When a solar flare hits the cold outer atmosphere it will cause hail with fire of the flare coming through. It will kill every living thing in the air and that is where the mingled with blood comes from. As it makes its way to earth it will burn up the trees and grass. Next we see a mountain burning with fire that is cast into the sea. Possibly asteroid YU55?
edit on 20-9-2011 by kwell because: (no reason given)

I'm not a religious guy (either) - not in the least, check my history. But, I will be back later to enhance this post, with additional info, links, sources, and videos to corroborate - freaky (if I remember - HH ran a little long tonight, and now at Mutha Effin Bingo @ a club (dee-runk) - got this tweet, and couldn't put the article down) - someone else can feel free to take the reins. [This took 20 effin minutes to type on my iPhone!]

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Dont any of you get upset because nothing happens. Get used to it and stop with the ridiculous speculation.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by kwell
Yes, they will all be underground because God's wrath is coming. Revelation 6: 15And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains; 16And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb: 17For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?

you can toss around random Bible verse all day long. many do. and it rarely makes much sense at all why people do this. if you have something to say why not just come out and say it. communication without comprehension is as valuable as watching cows chew cud in a field. it's fun and all, but at the end of the day you don't learn much from it.

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   
So Obama and the Pope are going to be away for the duration of this event, but what about the other movers and shakers, you would expect the Queen, the Rockerfella's and the Cheney's of this world to also be scrambelling to their safe haven, having a few world leaders visiting different places is just par for the course, they live the jet set lifestyle at our expence.

So any news of the othersgoing on vacation or going missing from public speaking at this time?
after a quick look, it appears they have a few recesses throughout the year
www.thecapitol.net...
edit on 21-9-2011 by munkey66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

This is one of the most disturbing articles that I have read. I did read the entire article. I had seen a documentary film which purportedly stated the same information about the world trade center. That Marvin bush had been in charge of security. This article states that the Russians knew all along that Tim was a cia asset. What is this? Everyone knows it but denies it . Who can anyone trust?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join