It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

September 26-27, 2011

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by LightAssassin

It is going to be terrible when you find out you are wrong.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Screwed

On a side note,
can we investigate this without citing scripture from the bible?
SERIOUSLY?!?!?!

Really? The bible is a creditable source for about 2 billion people? And before we completely disregard region as a source and look to science for all the answers we should consider the fact that we know nothing about anything? Here is something that you may find interesting. I just read an article that CERN scientists 'break the speed of light'. Hmmm...I guess what we thought as being a constant in the universe is no longer the case and we need to rethink our previous assumptions about what we believe is true (once again).

link

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by PaleRyder

let all perspectives be heard. nuff said.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by kwell

Ditto.

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Where did you hear that Elenin broke up into a million pieces.. Sources???

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Screwed
Great thread, I would hope ATS as a whole would take the time to do some fact checking.
If indeed this is the case it sounds pretty fishy.

On a side note,
can we investigate this without citing scripture from the bible?
SERIOUSLY?!?!?!
I mean, I get that there are some superchristians here, buuuuut,
Not everything is linked to a passage in the bible.
Lets talk about this using logic and reason and not RELIGION!......you know, the opposite of logic and reason.

Agree!
The motto here is Deny Ignorance after all.

Personally, I think we could pick any days of the year and find fifty things that various global leaders are doing and make it fit, this doesn't mean anything.
Would we have said the same thing in August when plenty of leaders were on another of their Tax Payer funded holidays? As I recall it was pretty much business as usual, apart from here in the UK when the kids went mental!

However, having said that, I do think we are going to see another financial catastrophe soon. I think everyone is just waiting for it to happen now aren't they? No one really thinks that Greece won't default, or that the US debt level is remotely manageable. It's all just a matter of when, and not if.

I guess it all depends on when the next "shock" comes, and that could be in the form of government data that they can't manipulate to look good, or another event to cause a market confidence problem.

It wouldn't surprise me if something did happen on Mon/Tue simply because of the market chaos this week. But I'm not confident that the us government (and others) wouldn't step in to stop it if the numbers started falling again.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by lbndhr

I have to say I agree there is some kind of shift happening in the world, and like others have posted I just feel it in my gut things are changing. As for proof or sources I have none, but have felt over the last 10 years or so we are coming together as people. The old ways seem to be phasing out of greed and self-centredness, replaced with a genuine desire to help your fellow man.
Even sometimes I become disillusioned with "why bother saving the world, it's boned anyways", the higher powers that be (and that is mere speculation and belief on my part) show me there is goodness in this world and things are changing for the better.
My example comes from buying lunch the other day. In the bakery was myself, and two other men, one of whom I would have judged on the surface to be selfish. When my order came through I found I was 30c short. I was going to resign my drinks order when behind me the person I had judged handed me some change. giving me enough. Now 30c is a small gesture, but the meaning behind it was unmistakeable, and it restored my faith that humans are changing for the better.
I know there is going to be something major happening soon, it has been in my conciousness for many years, as to whether it is a good or bad thing I really don't know, all I can say is the times, they are a changing. I, like so many others feel it in my bones. I guess all thats left is to wait and see if we all wake up on the 28th and the world is stlll there, or as a friend puts it:
"The awkward moment when you wake up and the world is still going."

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Well, I'm going to throw my $02 in and I admit, it's likely a coincidence. I live in the northeast. Last night around midnight or so I was lying in bed watching Ancient Aliens on DVR. All of a sudden the EAS (emergency warning system) breaks in for its 'weekly test'. I thought it was on the DVR but no, it was live and brought me out of the DVR recording back to live TV. Now, I realize they test the EAS periodically but I have never seen one TV and around that time. Not in years of watching on the same realtive schedule. Again, likely coincidence but I'm just sayin'

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Does anyone on here live in Denver and see anything unusual going on???? I think it would be nice to hear from you?

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   
after digesting all these seemingly coincidences, i just searched for Canadian parliament tours and guess what:

Tour Cancellations: September 25th
The Centre Block will be closed to the public on Sunday September 25th, 2011.

Tour Cancellations: September 26th
The Centre Block will be closed to the public on Monday, September 26th, 2011.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by whatnext21

and what does that mean? maybe nothing!

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by RoguePhilosopher

i was just expanding on the link that said Canadian parliament was out as that was a link to the British Columbia provincial government not the federal which is like comparing state to federal. I do not know how often tours are 'cancelled'. Just posting what if found that's all.

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by seeker11

I don't usually notice these things but if we are indeed coming to the end of the world, I wouldn't mind spending my final days with the woman depicted in your Avatar.

Wow....just....wow.

edit on 9/24/2011 by Riffrafter because: formatting

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Out of interest, has anyone ever debunked the swiss franc connection?

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nikola014
Really interesting,but i don't think it's coincidence,because everything is happening with a reason.

That's why i believe 26-27 September,will be one interesting day.
Maybe we will not see Elenin,but probably something will happen.

Nice find mate.
S&F!

Maybe they are going with a early D4rk Knight story line
Anybody want to second this Line

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by whatnext21

Are Canadian things like this usually opened on Sundays?

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by belsoember
So i found this article and...

I dont know.

Im not an Elenin believer at all, but in the last 4 months this comet constantly had main page articles and this date burned into my retina.

Maybe coincidence, maybe not.

I would not worry too much about it. One obvious thing to do is check recess dates. So I chose the UK parliament recess date and I found this is set for the three year period 2010-2012, and always covers this period. If you go back further in history on the same site you can find they either have summer recess until mid october or they have a similar conference break in September-October. I went back to 2002 and concluded it's pretty normal for UK parliament.
Link: www.parliament.uk...

As a general comment it's pretty normal hotels are only filled with conference guests. If they were half empty in a tourist place in mid summer I think you'd have a point. Other than that half empty hotels in a normal work week are as common as possible.

So, no worries, folks. Just another normal week is up.
edit on 25-9-2011 by BlueSkies because: Added more historic UK parliament recess info

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by mpwaite
Where did you hear that Elenin broke up into a million pieces.. Sources???

EarthSky.org

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chai_An
reply to post by belsoember

What's the name of the other conspiracy site?

Actually, not another site, it is here at ATS

Something 'MAJOR' in Denver

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by belsoember
So i found this article and...

I dont know.

Im not an Elenin believer at all, but in the last 4 months this comet constantly had main page articles and this date burned into my retina.

Maybe coincidence, maybe not.

The United Nations has an empty schedule from September 23rd through October 10th, 2011.

The UK Parliament is in recess from September 15th through October 10th, 2011.

The United States Congress is on vacation from September 25th through October 2nd, 2011.

Germany’s President’s schedule is empty after September 25, 2011.

2011 ACEEE National Conference on Energy Efficiency as a Resource
September 25, 2011 - September 27, 2011
Hyatt Regency Denver Tech Center
Denver, CO

The Coca-Cola Company, NatureWorks and Cereplast headline the Biopolymers Symposium
September 26-28, 2011

ControlLogix and RSLogix 5000 Training Seminar
September 27-29, 2011

ieee-greencom
September 26-27, 2011

2011 Homeland Security Symposium
September 26-27, 2011

6th Annual Biopolymers Symposium
September 26-28, 2011

Strategies for Justice Conference
September 26-30, 2011

2011 Kentico Connection - Denver
September 26-30, 2011

EcoSys EPC (Enterprise Planning & Controls)
September 25-26, 2011

Annual Educational Networking Conference
September 25-27, 2011

NASA Lands in Colorado With International Space Station Events
September 21-27, 2011
Additionally, a report from the European Union Times states the following:

A disturbing report prepared by General Alexey Maslov, the Senior Military Representative of the Permanent Mission of Russia to NATO, states that he has been notified by the Americans of their plan to hold a DEFCON 1 “Cocked Pistol” maximum readiness alert drill on 27 September which will be overseen by President Obama at one the United States most secure bunkers located beneath the Denver International Airport.

Source

And i just checked the Vatican website. The pope will be in Germany until 25th but:

Farewell ceremony at Lahr Airport (September 25, 2011)

Source

He flies home... or somewhere else?

And i dont know if i can link it, but there is another conspiracy forum that i found while checking this article and there is a guy who called Denver hotels and it seems they are half empty. Many conferences but no hotel reservations.
I dont know if that is true ( im not american cant call them), but other users from that forum confirmed that.

I hope this is just another bs story, but i thought sharing the information wont hurt.

the destroyer is behind elenin, nibiuru is stalking it and will block the sun for 3 days

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join