It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

September 26-27, 2011

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Uh 'kay, I don't want to add more to the fear-mongering but on another website that I visit frequently I found this:

Just Before Comet Elenin Planetary Alignment, U.S Govt. Plan Maximum Readiness Drill In Denver

Predictions for alignments? So ELEnin is still out there? Oh my!

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by roZeGardEn

Does no-one see the major contradiction in the original source quoted
by the Op?

We are told a Russian General has reported that Obama will be in
in 'one of the united state's most secure bunkers beneath Denver
Airport'

It can't be very secure if another nations general knows all about it, generally
there is no point in having 'secret' bunkers if everyone knows about them. No bunker has ever
been confirmed beneath Denver, this and the fact that this tale was concocted
by Sorcha Faal should really be enough to dismiss this story.

I don't deny the drills going on in Denver, or Obama visiting but there
seems to be a fair bit of hysteria being whipped up here.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
The U.S. Is Unable To Account For 36k Pounds Of Weapons Grade Uranium And Plutonium

Hey! here's a theory for ya...

The Shadow Gov detonates an atmospheric nuke above a large urban population - killing most and destroying the electric grid for hundreds of miles all around - and blames it on Elenin!

TADAAAA! case closed, conspiracy confirmed...

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by belsoember
So i found this article and...

I dont know.

Im not an Elenin believer at all, but in the last 4 months this comet constantly had main page articles and this date burned into my retina.

Maybe coincidence, maybe not.

The United Nations has an empty schedule from September 23rd through October 10th, 2011.

The UK Parliament is in recess from September 15th through October 10th, 2011.

The United States Congress is on vacation from September 25th through October 2nd, 2011.

Germany’s President’s schedule is empty after September 25, 2011.

2011 ACEEE National Conference on Energy Efficiency as a Resource
September 25, 2011 - September 27, 2011
Hyatt Regency Denver Tech Center
Denver, CO

The Coca-Cola Company, NatureWorks and Cereplast headline the Biopolymers Symposium
September 26-28, 2011

ControlLogix and RSLogix 5000 Training Seminar
September 27-29, 2011

ieee-greencom
September 26-27, 2011

2011 Homeland Security Symposium
September 26-27, 2011

6th Annual Biopolymers Symposium
September 26-28, 2011

Strategies for Justice Conference
September 26-30, 2011

2011 Kentico Connection - Denver
September 26-30, 2011

EcoSys EPC (Enterprise Planning & Controls)
September 25-26, 2011

Annual Educational Networking Conference
September 25-27, 2011

NASA Lands in Colorado With International Space Station Events
September 21-27, 2011
Additionally, a report from the European Union Times states the following:

A disturbing report prepared by General Alexey Maslov, the Senior Military Representative of the Permanent Mission of Russia to NATO, states that he has been notified by the Americans of their plan to hold a DEFCON 1 “Cocked Pistol” maximum readiness alert drill on 27 September which will be overseen by President Obama at one the United States most secure bunkers located beneath the Denver International Airport.

Source

And i just checked the Vatican website. The pope will be in Germany until 25th but:

Farewell ceremony at Lahr Airport (September 25, 2011)

Source

He flies home... or somewhere else?

And i dont know if i can link it, but there is another conspiracy forum that i found while checking this article and there is a guy who called Denver hotels and it seems they are half empty. Many conferences but no hotel reservations.
I dont know if that is true ( im not american cant call them), but other users from that forum confirmed that.

I hope this is just another bs story, but i thought sharing the information wont hurt.

Maybe you are right that something will happen but wrong about the event. Maybe it will be military, economic or some other unseen event. All you people assuming this has something to do with elenine are wrong! Maybe this is all just a coincidence. It really don't pay to worry about stuff like this cause if the day ever does come that our lives and world is in peril, we the public will be the last to know about it! So everyone don't worry be happy until the end happens and lets worry about the stuff that we are able to make a difference with! Get proactive about the world we know before reality is the elenin that destroys us all!

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Senate Floor Schedule

Monday, Sep 26, 2011

09:30 a.m.: Convene and begin a period of morning business.

Thereafter, resume consideration of the motion to concur with respect to the House message to accompany H.R.2608, the vehicle for the Continuing Resolution and FEMA funding.

FEMA will get significant funding if any of this goes down.

Source: www.congressmerge.com...

Sept. 26, 2011 12:15 PM - 2:00 PM
CANCELED -- A Conversation with Senator Ben Cardin (LBJ School Events)
Description: This event has been canceled. Unfortunately, the Senator has to return to Washington to vote on the continuing resolution but will return at a future date.

So we know for sure the senate is back in session and out of the bunker.

Source: www.utexas.edu...

Earnings schedule for week of 9/26/11

Major companies tentatively scheduled to report quarterly earnings next week:

Monday

No major announcements expected.

Tuesday

Walgreen Co. releases quarterly financial results.

Wednesday

Thursday

Friday

Walgreens CEO must not have got the memo about the world ending.

Source: www.businessweek.com...
edit on 25-9-2011 by Jason88 because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-9-2011 by Jason88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Here is another coincidence..

9+2+7= 18

1+8=9

9/11

Just trying to grasp this whole phenomenon on this date...

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Ron Paul appears not be bunker worthy either...

September 26, 2011
Interview with Jon Stewart-Daily Show

Congressman Ron Paul will interview with Jon Stewart-Daily Show Monday September 26 5:30pm Eastern Time

September 27, 2011
Dubuque Town Hall Meeting

Congressman Ron Paul to attend a Town Hall Meeting at Northeast Iowa Community College – Town Clock Center, 680 Main St. Dubuque, IA 52001 on Tuesday, September 27 at 12:00pm Central.

Side note. The night of the 27th will be dark, a new moon phase begins (if there's any sort of man made attack it will happen then, when it's the darkest night during moon phases re: Israel or lost US nuke material). Source: www.timeanddate.com...

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by belsoember

I think it is nothing, and "God's wrath" is probably not coming. It's probably mere coincidence or the facts are wrong. It seems pretty fishy to me.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by belsoember

tomorrow will be September 26th...Tick-Tock, Tick-Tock.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by DrHammondStoat

well I can find a reason why Russia is talking about it. As a reply stated36 lbs of weapont unaccountable, Obama will be in secure bunker, and the entire world knows American gov tells us as little as possible and when they do tell us something it is always lies so there is at least 1 reason. Peace

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
So its September 26th in Australia and a beautiful morning no reports of doom so far.

Brothers and Sistas on the other side of the ocean a few hours before its 26th for you however hope your Sept 26 is a beautiful and sunny as the one we are having this side of the pond.

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Strange things happening here in Maryland,where I live there are woods behind my house and I noticed today that the usual animals are very quite today and the weather was much better then it was yesterday and they were out yesterday.I don't know if it means anything but it is quite strange

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Looking forward to see all the excuses or quiet escapes the "believers" make in 3 days

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by KatieVA
The fearmongering, paranoia and sheer lack of common sense on the website are out of control! Come on people!

I feel awful for the people reading this, who are anything like I used to be. I would sit and read threads just like this one and get so frightened - I couldn't sleep at night! I'm a young, very impressionable lone mother of a 2 year old boy and I feel vulnerable enough as it is, without there being a weekly thread telling me I need to kiss my ass goodbye because the "rapture" is coming.

It's like, someone starts a thread, plants a tiny seed.... and then it just goes crazy! How did this end up being on the front page earlier, with nearly 80 flags? Did those 80 (or so) people do any research to see if the information provided has any credibility? Or did you just blindly flag and star it because you love the drama?

The hysteria then gets amplified even more by people talking about how they've "always had the feeling that something bad is going to happen, and the feeling is getting more and more intense as time goes on, therefore, OBVS, it MUST mean the end of the world is nigh". Well, actually, it's called knowing deep down that you as a human have a sell by date, like the rest of us, and you're becoming more and more aware as the years go by that your sell by date is getting closer!

If you love the drama so much, why not use try to use some of that energy and passion to go out and achieve great things?

I don't think you understand the position most people are taking here.
YOU are referring to doom!
YOU are referring to drama
YOU are referring to the end of the world.

I for one am referring to a CHANGE!
A change from the way things have always been.
A change for the better.
A change in consciousness.

It appears YOU are fixated on this whole doom scenario.
I can see how a doom scenario could play itself out very easily.
I am trying to make a conscious effert not to focus on these things now.
I am frigtened by the implications of having the ability to directly influence the very fabric of our own reality.
What this means is that we all have a tremendus amount of responsability on our shoulders.
What it also means is that there may be people who already know this and have purposefully filled our minds day in and day out for decades with doom scenarios and anything else that would inspire fear so that collectively we would co-create a universe that is more condusive to their ultimate goal of total enslavement.

I for one can't wait for this change to take place.
I am sorry that you are unwilling to recognise the change for what it really is and insist on recognising only doom scenarios.

If you claim that you don't clearly see what is happening then you are either a liar or
profoundly out of touch with both yourself and humanity.
I am going with liar because I have met liars before.
I have never met someone THAT out of touch with themselves before......that I know of.

If you truely don't see it now.... YOU WILL!
edit on 26-9-2011 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-9-2011 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrHammondStoat
reply to post by roZeGardEn

It can't be very secure if another nations general knows all about it, generally
there is no point in having 'secret' bunkers if everyone knows about them.

There sure is, if the bunker is not really meant to keep them safe from the "boogieman" who is the make believe enemy.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by awakenone

intrigued by this thread.. I searched for guides on how to calculate occult numerology from dates..

(References: adventofdeception.com/ occult-numerology-2012/

logosresourcepages.org/Occult/nine.htm )

The date 27.9.2011 could be transformed into this... Month 9 stands on it's own.. Day 27=2+7=9.. Year 2011=2+0+1+1=4..

So 9 and 9 and 4

which then adds 9+9+4=22

then the whole date adds 2+7+0+9+2+0+1+1=22 again So we get occult numbers like 9 9 4 22 22

Also 9+9+4=22

..or this could also be seen as 22+22+22=66 or three sets of 22's

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Well it's now 13.00 GMT here in the UK and I've just been outside in the Sun.

In fact the Sun was VERY bright, as it normally is with no clouds in the sky.

So I'm calling B.S on this as surely, something would have been noticeable by now?

There's been nothing on the MSM News, just wacky stories on GLP and another well known consiracy site!

So please, if this is actually going to happen, when are we likely to actually see anything out of the ordinary in the sky so to speak?

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by minkey53

Well 9/11 came as a surprise.. theres really no reason to call something BS until after 9.27.2011.

I personally don't know what to say about this... until after wednesday that is.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Here is something interesting: Every morning I check the space weather website to see what's going on and there are a couple of strange events: Sunspot 1302 has been belching a couple of X-class flares. These are the most severe class flares on the chart and the spots are now turning toward earth. The chances of another X-class flare in the next day are 40%, which is unusually high. Also, a new asteroid popped up that will come even closer than the November 8th asteroid (the one everyone is talking about). Now it is only 6 meters wide (42 feet) but it is supposed to swing by earth tomorrow. Yes, that's September 27th.

Maybe this is why Denver held it's disaster drill and why Obama will be in Denver tomorrow?

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Oops: Here are the links to my previous post

www.spaceweather.com...

blogs.co.us...

I hope these post correctly!

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join