It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian Terror: What's Going On?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 08:08 AM
link   
But Earthtone... that's precisely what we are supposed to think.

The women's identities may have been stolen, a'la 9-11. They may have been murdered or disappeared in the process. Or they may have been forced to fly that day. That one girl's relative said she had never even flown before.

Then again, I'm not saying you're wrong. Just going through possibilities. You know any Ruskies over there?

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 08:13 AM
link   
No I dont't sadly ECK. I do agree with you that these things are possible. The whole thing stinks.

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Well, one thing's for sure. Russia's guy got voted in - just like the scared Russian lady said the other day.
She said she wasn't even gonna bother voting b/c she was afraid a bomb would go off or something - and that Russia's guy would win.

This is why we cannot allow our governments to rule us through fear! Or terrorists, or anyone else! DO NOT FEAR! That is the only way to win this fight!

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 12:40 PM
link   
So, it is possible that those aircrafts were shot down. If in fact the pilots radioed a hijack signal then I'm pretty sure there was a go-ahead to shoot them down.

Some Contend Russian Planes Were Shot Down by Air Defenses

Kavkaz Center | August 29 2004

This is the most likely version of the plane crashes that happened August 25. The southern direction of flights from Moscow (especially towards Sochi, Southern Russia) is the air route that Putin often uses. Also, there are increased security measures used for the Ruler of Russia.
prisonplanet.com...

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Granted Kavkaz Center is the pre-eminent source of news from the Chechen resistance perspective... I'd still take what they say with a grain of salt. If you count the statistics of Russian casualties during the Chechn wars, according to this source, the Russian Army must be wiped out a few times over.

I somehow don't buy the possibility of having multiple SAMs installed, with effective altitude reach of 20-30 thousand feet, all the way from Moscow to the Black Sea. A system with 10 km celing is a major one.

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 03:22 PM
link   
We are talking about the security of a president. I wouldn't underestimate that. I'll ask my friend who is in Sochi what he thinks of that.

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by EastCoastKid
We are talking about the security of a president. I wouldn't underestimate that. I'll ask my friend who is in Sochi what he thinks of that.

Is he in telepathic contact with Mr.Putin? If not, I doubt he would know much more on this topic

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Let's just say he knows more than I've ever wanted to ask him about.

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 04:48 PM
link   
well think bout this russia is a very bankrupted country and it seems that mybe as well as bad weather these planes might not have been in tip top condition as for awl planes arnt the best of tec and low budget too mybe this may be connected, so realy u might not even get a straight answer out of awl this ie terroist attack makes them look bad and badley maintained and low budget cost planes would also make the russion nation look bad too as they are the second largest superpower

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rugoolian
well think bout this russia is a very bankrupted country and it seems that mybe as well as bad weather these planes might not have been in tip top condition as for awl planes arnt the best of tec and low budget too mybe this may be connected, so realy u might not even get a straight answer out of awl this ie terroist attack makes them look bad and badley maintained and low budget cost planes would also make the russion nation look bad too as they are the second largest superpower

From all recent information on this, I think it is the work of Al-CIAda.

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 06:38 AM
link   
well what most terrorist's have in common right now who is it that supremely follow and beleive in id like to no what ppl think about this just for clarity and see if any has the same idea

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 11:39 AM
link   
At this point, I don't think Chechnya or Russia was behind it. Look at their separate reactions to the disaster. It's strange. All of a sudden there has been a lot of mayhem all over. It's almost a subliminal backdrop to the Republican convention. Bombs going off remind people of 9-11 on a subconscious, if not conscious level.

The bottom line is this:

BE AFRAID! BE VERY AFRAID! ONLY BUSH CAN SAVE YOU!

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 11:42 AM
link   

At this point, I don't think Chechnya or Russia was behind it. Look at their separate reactions to the disaster. It's strange. All of a sudden there has been a lot of mayhem all over. It's almost a subliminal backdrop to the Republican convention. Bombs going off remind people of 9-11 on a subconscious, if not conscious level.

The bottom line is this:

BE AFRAID! BE VERY AFRAID! ONLY BUSH CAN SAVE YOU!

I don't know about that. I could just as easily speculate that it's an attempts by Khodorkovsky (who is in jail on tax evasion and fraud charges) to intimidate the govt or even subvert it to get out, and back to his oil business.

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 12:14 PM
link   
ECK, man you obviously really hate Bush. you seem to blame Bush for everyting from creating Al-Queda, to 9-11, to iraq. now your claiming the he somehow was involved in a terrorist attack against Russia. Are you an anarchist? or do you just hate republicans.

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I never said Bush created al Qaeda. Have you read any of the links I've offered? Cooperative REsearch.org, for example, lays out just who created the group. The cultivation of them began during Carter's administration.

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Well i think its sick even thinking that russia staged this barring in mind a building so heavily surrounded by army and police ,sum terroists managed to escape am i right in saying sum did escape ?????????????

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by jrsdls
ECK, man you obviously really hate Bush. you seem to blame Bush for everyting from creating Al-Queda, to 9-11, to iraq. now your claiming the he somehow was involved in a terrorist attack against Russia. Are you an anarchist? or do you just hate republicans.

Al-Queda existed before Bush took office, and is a US sponsored organization.

Bush Administration (mainly Cheney, Perle, Feith, Wolfwitz, etc) obviously should be blamed for staging 9/11 and wrongly lead US into Iraq, although Bush is more likely only the frontman.

Russia is weak now, US obviously will not allow its wounded to heal and continue its bleeding in Chechen, now in North Ossetia, and soon in Georgia.

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 01:16 AM
link   
I have a friend in the intelligence community and he told me that the French president Jacques Chirac is one of 3 european leaders that is involved with many terrorist groups. There goal is to create a paranoid environment within America and drive a wedge between us and our allies by perpatrating the acts of terror that we have seen over the last several years. They dream of a united european military that would rival the US.

Think about it, they must divide before they can conquer.
Theirs your new world order.

jrsdls

100 % accurate with your Dem and Rep statement!!!

[edit on 5-9-2004 by sniper068]

posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Russia lied about the numbers of kidnappers and hostages.

Russia took out the phone lines in that area.

Russia scrubbed the video the kidnappers gave them.

Some suggest Israeli provocateurs are behind this atrocity.

Chechen leaders deny they approved this action.

It was an excellent backdrop for the Republican National Convention's message of rule by fear.

Russian Government Keeps the Lid on Who the Hostages-Takers Were and What They Wanted

Kavkaz Center | September 4 2004

Note: This article was written before the school was stormed.

The school building in Beslan, where hostages are being held, is about to be stormed. For the past three days Russian power structures have been blocking all of the information coming from the hostage-takers. Dosed Russian reports about alleged demands do not have a single confirmation from the gunmen or from any independent sources. Telephone communications in Beslan have all been blocked. The Russian side explains that it has been done in order to allegedly prevent the terrorists from receiving instructions from the organizers who are not at the scene of the events. It�s happening in the times when you can communicate over the radio (across the entire region) or by using satellite phones without the local operators of cellular communications getting involved
www.prisonplanet.com...

JERUSALEM, Sept. 5 (Xinhuanet) -- Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon proposed Israel and Russia work together to fight terror, Israel Radio reported Sunday.

Sharon is expected to discuss the issue Monday with Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov, who will be visiting Israel, the radio said.

In a message of condolence to Russia, Sharon said Israel stands by Russia's side in this difficult period.

Foreign Minister Silvan Shalom also expressed his condolences, saying the attack on innocent civilians proves that terror has no borders.
news3.xinhuanet.com...

The mystery of the Russia hostage-takers

AFP[ SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 05, 2004 07:32:47 PM ]

MOSCOW: Names, nationalities and ethnic origins have been suggested, but the burning question about the militants who took 1,000 children, parents and teachers hostage in southern Russia remains unanswered: Who were they?
www.libertyforum.org...

Chechen rebels deny links to bombing, hostage drama
01 Sep 2004 18:42:13 GMT

Source: Reuters

MOSCOW, Sept 1 (Reuters) - Chechen separatists denied involvement in a school hostage drama in southern Russia on Wednesday and a bomb attack in Moscow the previous day.

But Akhmed Zakayev, UK-based envoy of rebel leader Aslan Maskhadov, could not rule out the possibility Chechens could have been driven to such an act out of "despair" over Russian policy in their region.

At least nine people were killed and more than 50 injured late on Tuesday when a suicide bomber set off an explosion in busy central Moscow.

On Wednesday morning an armed gang attacked a school in the province of North Ossetia near Chechnya and took up to 400 children and parents hostage.

"No such actions have been sanctioned or agreed to in any way," Zakayev told Reuters by telephone from London.
www.alertnet.org...

Russian School Siege Bears Hallmarks of Potential Staged Psy-Op

Paul Joseph Watson for Alex Jones' Prison Planet | September 5 2004

The murky events of the school siege in which hundreds of children were killed are raising disturbing questions as to which entities were actually behind the co-ordination of the attack. Subsequent developments will bring a clearer picture but many indicators point to this event being a staged psy-op.
www.prisonplanet.tv...

posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Some suggest Israeli provocateurs are behind this atrocity.

Chechen leaders deny they approved this action.

It was an excellent backdrop for the Republican National Convention's message of rule by fear.

Does not above points clearly indicate who was actually behind those attacks and atrocities? Al-CIAda!!

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join