It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

People Who Pronounce and Spell the Name of Jesus In Weird Old Testament Variants are Going to Hell

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 04:56 AM
link   
reply to post by akushla99

You really do have a gall, guessing my answer, based on your interpretation of what I am saying, based on responses to the OP.
Suite yourself but i see no reason for you coming on this thread other than to insult me. There, you had your episode of judgment and hate, so just don't concern yourself with things you find irrelevant to yourself, or according to your belief, anyone.

edit on 19-9-2011 by jmdewey60 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by akushla99
reply to post by notalemming

Cheers notalemming

Akushla

Cheers and congratulating yourselves for not even understanding anything about the thread and jumping into a discussion about nothing you believe in, just to have a gloating ego fix.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by jmdewey60

Cheers notalemming

Akushla

Cheers and congratulating yourselves for not even understanding anything about the thread and jumping into a discussion about nothing you believe in, just to have a gloating ego fix.

Cheers jmdewey

I return the LOVE...

Akushla

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Cheers notalemming

Akushla

Please stop embarrassing yourself and Christ whom you are meant to be representing. You are bringing shame upon Christ with your behavior. I appeal to you as a brother in Christ.

I am now praying for you, please don't take this as an insult but rather receive this as a warning.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 05:30 AM
link   
reply to post by XplanetX

please don't take this as an insult
Huh, no kidding?
Well, thanks for your insightful contribution on the topic.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by daikaiju

Originally posted by Caji316
Constitene made this name up out of the 100 gods there were back then. it is Chrisna and Zeuse. No power at all in it. No more than tom and steve.

Who? Can you please check your spelling before making a post, this makes no sense.

sheesh..... You know emperor Constantine of Ancient Rome, he was the guy that introduced Christianity.
Not that difficult to follow.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 05:36 AM
link   

please don't take this as an insult
Huh, no kidding?
Well, thanks for your insightful contribution on the topic.

I have already provided a substantial contribution to the topic using scripture, something that is sorely lacking from yourself.

MT 18:2 He called a little child and had him stand among them. And he said: "I tell you the truth, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. Therefore, whoever humbles himself like this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 05:55 AM
link   

I have already provided a substantial contribution to the topic using scripture, something that is sorely lacking from yourself.
Most of the scripture you quoted in this thread was in order to personally insult me, such as the sort of thing you are doing now. You have never gotten past this idea that the topic is about a language barrier between cultures.
Hebrew was not a living language in the time of Jesus. Modern Hebrew was invented to be the official state language of Israel. So, using Hebrew in the New Testament has no legitimate use, since it was not used in Jesus' time and New Testaments are burnt in Israel. The only purpose of using Hebrew to substitute in for words in the New Testament is to subvert the religion and to create a new Judaized version of Christianity, leading people back to the old covenant of Sinai that Jesus died to ransom us from and to inaugurate the New Covenant.
I understand you have no use for the New Covenant because you believe that Jesus died to satisfy the Old covenant, so you could not care less if Christianity is subverted, since you already follow such a version now.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 06:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Raivan31

You know emperor Constantine of Ancient Rome, he was the guy that introduced Christianity.
He officiated over the first ecumenical council back in 324 or thereabouts, so Christianity had been around for some time before he got involved.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Most of the scripture you quoted in this thread was in order to personally insult me, such as the sort of thing you are doing now. You have never gotten past this idea that the topic is about a language barrier between cultures.
Hebrew was not a living language in the time of Jesus. Modern Hebrew was invented to be the official state language of Israel. So, using Hebrew in the New Testament has no legitimate use, since it was not used in Jesus' time and New Testaments are burnt in Israel. The only purpose of using Hebrew to substitute in for words in the New Testament is to subvert the religion and to create a new Judaized version of Christianity, leading people back to the old covenant of Sinai that Jesus died to ransom us from and to inaugurate the New Covenant.
I understand you have no use for the New Covenant because you believe that Jesus died to satisfy the Old covenant, so you could not care less if Christianity is subverted, since you already follow such a version now.

If I had no use for the new covenant than I would not quote scripture from the new covenant. You are embarrassing yourself further.

I am now convinced that you are not the full quid.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 06:45 AM
link   

If I had no use for the new covenant than I would not quote scripture from the new covenant. You are embarrassing yourself further.

You do realize you just condemned yourself to Hell, right?
Now, on top of giving insults, you are playing semantics. As in New Testament is another way of saying the new covenant. Real cute but this will not impress God, in judgement.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 06:51 AM
link   

You do realize you just condemned yourself to Hell, right?
Now, on top of giving insults, you are playing semantics. As in New Testament is another way of saying the new covenant. Real cute but this will not impress God, in judgement.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   

And whoever insults a brother will be brought before the council, and whoever says ‘Fool’ will be sent to fiery hell.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 07:03 AM
link   

And whoever insults a brother will be brought before the council, and whoever says ‘Fool’ will be sent to fiery hell.

Hmmmm.... I don't recall calling you a fool. To do so would credit you with a sane mind.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Quick question, why is it always "if you don't believe like me then you are going to hell?"

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   

My Bible says "Jesus", does yours ?
Do you watch movies or hear stories where demons are cast out in the name of Jesus?
Do you ever wonder if people who do not say or write, Jesus, but some Hebrew or Aramaic name instead, are demon possessed?

Hello...would just like to point out that movies are fictional and stories are not always factual. Just saying, don't mean to doubt you.

To my understanding regarding possessions, it is not necessarily based on the language of which you incite/pray from a holy book, but rather from your understanding as well as the strong faith you have towards it when you incite it.

Peace

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by rcanem
Quick question, why is it always "if you don't believe like me then you are going to hell?"
Hopefully, the word, Jesus, in the thread title is an indication that the topic is something to do with Christian theology, so when you get into that, there is this implied fact that there is a judgement that takes place and some get through well and some don't. The gauge for judgement has to do with belief. Such as, according to the normal definitions, if one did not believe there was a judgement, they may lead a life of doing things for themselves at the expense of others. Then, that person comes unprepared for judgement, to their loss.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   
There are many camps with regards to the true name of Christ. After many years of rigorous study on the subject, it seems that gods chosen name for his son was Edna.
In the same context Hitler had a traumatic childhood when his Peers would constantly refer to him as Adolph! when we of course know through the window of time that "Adolph Hitler" was actually christened "Naughty Michael".

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Madhouse

My Bible says "Jesus", does yours ?
Do you watch movies or hear stories where demons are cast out in the name of Jesus?
Do you ever wonder if people who do not say or write, Jesus, but some Hebrew or Aramaic name instead, are demon possessed?

Hello...would just like to point out that movies are fictional and stories are not always factual. Just saying, don't mean to doubt you.

To my understanding regarding possessions, it is not necessarily based on the language of which you incite/pray from a holy book, but rather from your understanding as well as the strong faith you have towards it when you incite it.

Peace
So, according to your understanding it would not matter if you prayed to Satan or Jesus and the actual entity is of no significance, just any book and any god? That would be one way to do things but not according to the Christian religion.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Madhouse

You have some good points and I think may be valid in regards to demons.
Movies and stories are not very good sources for information on demons.
I just get demon vibes from people who get into these names that they use as magic.
I think of Moses as a sorcerer and that he conjured demons of the desert to kill his enemies.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join