It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Niburu is NOT a Planet!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Does modern human dna appear out of nowhere around 250,000 years ago? yes. Were there people mining for gold in S.E. Africa over 100,000 years ago? yes. Did magnificent cities and cultures appear out of nowhere all over the globe thousands of years ago? yes.Has there been a worldwide lust for gold for as long as we can remember? yes. Is there proof of forgotten/lost civilizations further back than current knowledge can explain? yes. Is it most likely/probable that we have been influenced by advanced intelligence in order to get to where we are today? Common sense would say yes.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
The symbolism of meaning gate/passing intrigues me, i have followed this topic here for a VERY long time watching it pan out. It seems to me as we are coming to the point of crossing the galactic plane that this could be the true meaning for the word and that the ancient civilizations managed to calculate this so long ago.

I guess all we need to watch out for now are 72hours of darkness

BTW, have not had time to read the whole thread so do not quote me if this has already been posted

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by OsirisIndigo

Originally posted by LightAssassin
reply to post by Amaterasu

Haha, I said the same thing to my mrs. What if they were asked one day by a human "Why do we mine Gold for you?". They're like "Ahh, Ummm to...Ahh For our....ahh..plannnnnnn..nnnnet. Yeh, for our Planet..to save it. It's a very important task and you are the mightiest to do so."

I think it went something like that.

Actually, once you are a star-faring culture, Gold would have very little meaning. You can mine enough gold from an asteroid to wreck a world economy.

I'm betting there are other uses for it that we don;t understand. Once you start thinking of it as an industrial metal, it might be far more useful.

It makes perfect sense that they used gold for not only seeding their atmosphere but for the technology that allowed them to zip around the solar system.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by bottleslingguy

Human DNA didn't appear suddenly. All research into genetics has shown that human DNA is exactly how we would expect it to look. Also, civilization did not just spring up over night. Homo sapiens sapiens first emerged 200,000 years ago. They didn't reach behavioral modernity until 50,000 years ago. This is around the time music and art first emerged. Proto-language also emerged around this time at the latest and included symbols that were used for at least 30,000 years. Around 20,000-30,000 years ago we start to see proto-language start taking on aspects of actual language with what appears to be a set of grammatical rules. We also see small-scale agriculture appear around 7,000 BC in Egypt. Agriculture first appeared in the Indian subcontinent around this time as well. By 6,000 BC Egypt had developed mid-scale agriculture and the Far East had independently developed agriculture. It's not until around 5,000 BC that agriculture first begins to appear on a large scale in Mesopotamia. It would then take another 1,000 years for these small farming villages to grow into Sumer. So, civilization didn't emerge suddenly. It was a steady process of at least 50,000 years.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   

If they need gold to run their ships, why not mine asteroids? Asteroids contain much more gold than Earth and are more numerous. Let's also not forget that we have successfully created gold using fission. So, any civilization capable of traveling the stars would have probably found a way to make this process efficient, so they wouldn't even need to mine for gold.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by KingArthur

Originally posted by OsirisIndigo
Nibiru was not a Physical planet / star / failed star or protoplanet or anything like that.

Look at the original Sumerian cuniforms. "Nibiru" was a gate. A gate to the stars. Which makes perfect sense if you read the other stories about Enlil and Enki.

...so, now it does not exist in physical form?

*facepalm*

When can we start moving the Nibiru threads to the hoax section?

edit on 9/17/2011 by Section31 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
if niburu is a gate then this only proves more that it exists. its hard to believe a planet was near earth in our ancient past. if what first man saw where bright lights in the sky with gods coming out then the theory of these lights being gates from what ever the planets real name is makes more sense. and perhaps its a certain star alignment not a planetary alignment that will not cause niburu to return.. but perhaps open.. and if the annunaki figured out how to travel through this niburu then the possibility of humans being able to travel through exist as well.

does anyone feel that earth really isn't gonna last much longer. wether which theory it ends up being, i truly believe that the end is very near for earth, but as for humans. it seems that every time theres a threat the biggest concern is usually earth and not humanity. what if (might have to use some imagination) nasa or a secret government, who ever have been studying niburu learning how to travel through. i feel earth is in grade danger. i also have a feeling of a great new chapter awaiting humanity.

i believe in the term if they can do it so can we. if someone, somewhere can do something or create something that may seem impossible to humans doesn't mean it is. it just indicates we as humans have not studied the topic enough.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trueman
reply to post by Amaterasu

I found a reason for what I said in your post, thanks. We all are connected.

[smile] I have understood that Oneness that We are, that separation is illusory. We all, as Consciousness, create Now in co-creation. I'm glad You found a reason from Me as I found reason from You. [smile]

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
I like where this is going. I still believe there is real stuff out there but Michael Tsarion talks about the 'stargate' and how the elite are trying to 'get out' of a field around earth. He says it may be generated by the moon (which is an old space station/ship itself) and that they need to advance their technology to break free as earth was quarenteened because they could'nt eradicate the malicious aliens (the elite) without harming humans. They are using us to build their technology to get back to the level where they can escape.

An interesting story to say the least.

Quite a history to say the most.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254

Human DNA didn't appear suddenly. All research into genetics has shown that human DNA is exactly how we would expect it to look. Also, civilization did not just spring up over night. Homo sapiens sapiens first emerged 200,000 years ago. They didn't reach behavioral modernity until 50,000 years ago. This is around the time music and art first emerged. Proto-language also emerged around this time at the latest and included symbols that were used for at least 30,000 years. Around 20,000-30,000 years ago we start to see proto-language start taking on aspects of actual language with what appears to be a set of grammatical rules. We also see small-scale agriculture appear around 7,000 BC in Egypt. Agriculture first appeared in the Indian subcontinent around this time as well. By 6,000 BC Egypt had developed mid-scale agriculture and the Far East had independently developed agriculture. It's not until around 5,000 BC that agriculture first begins to appear on a large scale in Mesopotamia. It would then take another 1,000 years for these small farming villages to grow into Sumer. So, civilization didn't emerge suddenly. It was a steady process of at least 50,000 years.

"Human DNA didn't appear suddenly."
In evolutionary terms it was in the blink of an eye.

"All research into genetics has shown that human DNA is exactly how we would expect it to look."
How come they can't explain the "junk dna"? How come our dna contains diseases that kill the host before puberty such as cystic fibrosis which should not (in evolutionary terms" have been passed on?

"Also, civilization did not just spring up over night."
Going from using primitive stone tools to building widespread megalithic structures within a couple thousand years can be considered over night.

There is just too much science and you can not explain.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254

If they need gold to run their ships, why not mine asteroids? Asteroids contain much more gold than Earth and are more numerous. Let's also not forget that we have successfully created gold using fission. So, any civilization capable of traveling the stars would have probably found a way to make this process efficient, so they wouldn't even need to mine for gold.

Explain why people were mining for it on Earth 150,000 years ago (a mere 100,000 years after becoming modern)? Not panning for it either, which is much easier than digging into the ground, leaching it with acids and then neutralizing the acid. I can't explain why they (aliens) would do everything they did the way they did it or why they didn't do it another way. Maybe they liked the climate on Earth compared to asteroids?

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by DerVerboten
They are using us to build their technology to get back to the level where they can escape.

An interesting story to say the least.

Quite a history to say the most.

i dunno about who is they day dhay or whatever words defined in thairs meanings are and why are the rulling over all... arent they>?< ..but,, sure.. this is some strange timeloop -- e.g. ..compare the videos and mj prologs in there

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
yeah ..the editing a bit was done there
2005 and some sky object reapiers
net-works repeat 2005 news
and so on
here another video of mtz
repeated as well

btw.. who speeks who thinks who feels who listens and who is affected is a question too to be considered

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   
it's a spacecraft....i can tell you more, but would you believe it?

lol

ALL is well

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 04:14 AM
link   
reply to post by KingArthur

i think this was a good post, but, if its a gate, for who or what exactly? ET's? heaven? i guess with all the bikering about nibiru wether its real or fake we just have to wait and see huh

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
I thought niburu was the word for gate or passage /crossing?

LOL

Its like 3000 years from now, someone finds ancient writings with "and Velocismo passed through the rose arbor into the garden"

OMG!!! where is this mystical rose arbor??? when will it return???

Keepin it in perspective folks.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Just look at our history. Mesopotamia and Palenstine, the Incas and the Aztecs..and on down the line. All of these cultures put a major emphasis on gold in regards to the their Gods or deities. My feeling is that this starts with the Sumerian culture and just snowballs. In the big scheme of things throughout our history gold has never not been an important possesion...Fort Knox. Makes you think.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Nibiru is the gate to the abyss, possibly that magnetism relates. And, it is the Eye of Ra, in Egyptian.

Also, Kerry from Project Camelot Productions, here in her blog:

projectcamelotproductions.com...

According to my source: European Space Agency reports Nibiru or the Brown Dwarf has flipped Saturn on it's axis 90%.

This is coming from a very accurate source.

It would not be a brown dwarf, something akin but not, to a black hole.

Furthermore, since the druids have spell cast in codes in revelations and mayan etc, to me this is their conjuring, in a highly interactive universe. They figured it out and have been coding the matrix for a long long time. So taking back imagination from under their control and giving to our imagination the joy of picturign equality, leaders stepping down, eutopia, the angel/ets and cosmos comign in, upgrade, happiness and joy, every child being taught truth and guided properly, and a wonderful combo of freedom and equlaity, compassion where no one is in need.

Something else, the Lamb, the Christ has a different meaning to the mystery school. And my psi tells me there is a connection between Obama and Abaddon, but is that not the King of the Abyss, and what Nibiru leads to.
I would have guessed RA myself as to the christ figure in egypt. But who knows.

Wouldnt that be the anti christ then?
edit on 18-9-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   
unity i gotta say.... that is some good stuff youre smokin!

So is it cool today to string a bunch of catch words and new age phrases together and consider it comprehensible?

Saturn flipped 90 degrees on its axis eh? Your psi energies told you Obama is a devil huh?

Holy H Balls what a load of drug induced gobbidly gook.
edit on 19-9-2011 by Velocismo because: MAH SPEELING WUS NOT GUD

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

According to my source: European Space Agency reports Nibiru or the Brown Dwarf has flipped Saturn on it's axis 90%.

This is coming from a very accurate source.

Where does ESA say that? Which is it, Nibiru or brown dwarf? What does it mean to flip something 90%? Why not 100%? This source doesn't sound very accurate to me.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join