It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Niburu is NOT a Planet!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Minori
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

I am aware of the different perspectives on Abaddon. The Jehovah's think that Abaddon is another name for Jesus. It all comes down to interpretation.

I don't see how it can be claimed that Abbadon was Jesus. I don't believe in the whole physical "judgement" and vengence thing. I believe that John was shown / saw a set of events and did his best to describe them in the only words he knew / understood.

I do not believe in the duality of the "loving god" / "vengeful god" . I believe there are many things in heaven above that simple people try to just lump into "good" vs "evil" and in reality, its much more complicated than that.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   

It all comes down to interpretation.

[color=gold]
Agreed, my friend

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by LightAssassin
reply to post by Amaterasu

Haha, I said the same thing to my mrs. What if they were asked one day by a human "Why do we mine Gold for you?". They're like "Ahh, Ummm to...Ahh For our....ahh..plannnnnnn..nnnnet. Yeh, for our Planet..to save it. It's a very important task and you are the mightiest to do so."

I think it went something like that.

Actually, once you are a star-faring culture, Gold would have very little meaning. You can mine enough gold from an asteroid to wreck a world economy.

I'm betting there are other uses for it that we don;t understand. Once you start thinking of it as an industrial metal, it might be far more useful.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   

I get it.....I always have. So you take this in the literal sense?? I am not opposed to the angel idea either.
In Revelation 20:2 he "laid hold of the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Interesting. I was always under the impression that Abaddon might represent the antichrist.
When the "gate" opens whose side will you be on???
Remember that not everything appears as it seems.
We have all been programmed to think a certain way, then there are those of us who broke free of mental restraints and started looking down on the big picture. The view is way different from up here.

PLPL

Definitely not the traditional Antichrist.

The traditional antichrist as derived from Biblical texts (as there is little direct referencing) and Nostradamas is that of a well loved world leader that becomes supernatural.

That is not Abbadon in any way.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by OsirisIndigo

Might be coincidence...but is'nt the value of gold really high right now? I heard they are getting ready to open the CA mining area again as well. Just makes me think a little.
edit on 16-9-2011 by Minori because: can't spell

edit on 16-9-2011 by Minori because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   

I get it.....I always have. So you take this in the literal sense?? I am not opposed to the angel idea either.
In Revelation 20:2 he "laid hold of the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years.

Thats a different angel, not Abbadon.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   

We are all supernatural

sorry could'nt help myself

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Might be coincidence...but is'nt the value of gold really high right now? I heard they are getting ready to open the CA mining area again as well. Just makes me think a little.
edit on 16-9-2011 by Minori because: can't spell

edit on 16-9-2011 by Minori because: (no reason given)

and they are buying up gold left and right...

It has been my belief for a while that the Embassy that was built in Bagdad was specifically created as a "Tribute Event" Just speculation here, but maybe they think that if they deliver ALL the gold when Abbadon arrives that the earth might be spared?

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Ahh it's nice to see a straight forward Nibiru thread for a change. It should be pointed out that nibiru isn't even a Sumerian word, but Akkadian. It should also be pointed out that Sitchin's entire basis for claiming there's a "12th planet" is ludicrously wrong.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by OsirisIndigo
Actually, once you are a star-faring culture, Gold would have very little meaning. You can mine enough gold from an asteroid to wreck a world economy.

I'm betting there are other uses for it that we don;t understand. Once you start thinking of it as an industrial metal, it might be far more useful.

Here's the thing... In the 1970's We transmuted lead into gold. Just a few molecules, but that was because if, say, an ounce were produced, the cost of energy would have made the gold worth about a million dollars an ounce. BUT...

With the addition of plenum energy, We could create all the gold anyOne might want.

Of course, with the addition of plenum energy, "worth" can no longer be measured in money, as the energy would make the accounting of scarce energy (money) moot.

So I contemplate the need for slaves to mine gold.....

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amaterasu

Here's the thing... In the 1970's We transmuted lead into gold. Just a few molecules, but that was because if, say, an ounce were produced, the cost of energy would have made the gold worth about a million dollars an ounce. BUT...

With the addition of plenum energy, We could create all the gold anyOne might want.

Of course, with the addition of plenum energy, "worth" can no longer be measured in money, as the energy would make the accounting of scarce energy (money) moot.

plenum energy?

I recognize that is possible within Nuclear Fission to transmutate one element to another. Thats the nature of nuclear.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   

[COLOR=GOLD]
Could it have possibly been payment (to Neitherrealm workers) for what they had to mine????

edit on 9/16/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254
Ahh it's nice to see a straight forward Nibiru thread for a change. It should be pointed out that nibiru isn't even a Sumerian word, but Akkadian. It should also be pointed out that Sitchin's entire basis for claiming there's a "12th planet" is ludicrously wrong.

His basis yes, but there seems to be 12 of everything else... why not planets? maybe we just haven't discovered them all yet. There were 10 in old days before the asteroids went kerploohey. Maybe there are 2 more hanging out there? An advanced race with better detection capabilities than ours could have easily transferred that info to us.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   

We are all supernatural

of course we are. Most people are only aware of the physical plane though due to a narrow focus.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   

We are all supernatural

of course we are. Most people are only aware of the physical plane though due to a narrow focus.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amaterasu

plenum energy?

I recognize that is possible within Nuclear Fission to transmutate one element to another. Thats the nature of nuclear.

Plenum - opposite of "vacuum." The energy that seethes into this Universe, creating the expansion - and the acceleration of expansion - in this universe. It is known most popularly as "Dark" Energy. It has also gone under other names: Zero Point Energy. "Vacuum" Energy. Radiant Energy (Tesla). Orgone (Reich). And others.

Electrogravitics is a science that has several effects: antigravity and overunity. It is presently hidden in black ops. If We can get this technology out of black ops, We will have all the energy We can use.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Did anyone catch that the author of the source link is a "Michael S. Heiser Ph.D. candidate, Hebrew Bible and Ancient Semitic Languages. University of Wisconsin"????

This man is a Ph.D. candidate for a school that specializes in the Hebrew Bible and other Semitic languages....Akkadian is the oldest known semitic language, and it succeeded Sumerian. Sumerian cuneiform is, therefore, NOT a semitic language. (divinity.insights2.org...)

I can't help but feel that this isn't so much a man stating fact, as it is a man making a hypothesis and trying his best to connect dots. My mind remains open.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   

His basis yes, but there seems to be 12 of everything else... why not planets? maybe we just haven't discovered them all yet. There were 10 in old days before the asteroids went kerploohey. Maybe there are 2 more hanging out there? An advanced race with better detection capabilities than ours could have easily transferred that info to us.

When Sitchin was writing, he claimed Nibiru was the "tenth planet" because Pluto was considered a planet. Since then, several bodies have been discovered that are in Pluto's "dwarf planet" category. An advanced species that spends thousands of years traveling between the outer and inner solar system would surely be aware of these bodies. Why all the confusion? Why tell the "ancients" about Uranus, Neptune and Pluto, but leave out the other Kuiper Belt bodies?

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by starsyren

I can't help but feel that this isn't so much a man stating fact, as it is a man making a hypothesis and trying his best to connect dots. My mind remains open.

And Sitchin studied at the London School of Economics and could read neither Sumerian nor Akkadian. Which sounds better qualified to "connect the dots" to you?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join