It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Niburu is NOT a Planet!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by OsirisIndigo

Nibiru is and relates to REVELATIONS 9/11.

Elenin is called 9/11 and sits on the outer edge of huge magnetic/gravity/shadow field according to one scientist.

They're all linked and all about the cycle, the school, polarity and end times.

What I just posted is the most important detais you'd ever have to know about the whole thing.

I notice alot of people distracted and not understanding earth is a school and everything is a test and only the Love in it counts.

What I just posted, nothing else matters. That is the only part that does. All the rest is distractions.

Nibiru is NOT the planet in the asteroid build THat was tiamat, and it goes by other names. That was another cycle.

Star Wars/Angel Wars.

War is NOT the answer.
edit on 16-9-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

Elenin has NOTHING to do with this.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254

Actually there isn't. The perturbations in the gas giants were explained away about 20 years ago when Voyager 2 did a fly-by. The only unknown at this point is the orbit of Sedna, but there are more plausible theories than a companion star.

I dont think they have been adequetly explained. There have been a lot new discoveries and theories in mainstream science magazines over the last 5 years on that subject.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amaterasu

There are no reliable demonstrations of practical extraction and use of the vacuum energy recorded.

Well, now, I know that isn't true. My dad, who worked for a top government aerospace contractor, tried to teach Me about electrogravitics - the stuff He was working on. He explained that it could make things float, and also make more energy than it took to run things. One night He came home and told Me We couldn't talk about it any more. "They want it secret for now."

That was 50+ years ago. They have surely R&Ded it to death by now. But any free energy has been suppressed. Even solar was lobbied against, and aggressively attacked in certain media. So... I know of what I speak.

Since we are physical beings, living in the phsycal world, subject to the laws of the physical, getting energy out of the quantum vacuum is going to be either exceedingly difficult or exceedingly obscure.

It's actually easy. Run a current through a high K dielectric and a gravity field is created between the leading and trailing ends with "down" in the direction of positive and "up" in the direction of the negative. Place a number of these in a circle and add a ratcheted pulse and the wheel will spin, outputting more energy than was put in.

Might I recommend reading Secrets of Antigravity Propulsion?

I have never seen any convincing evidence that this has been accomplished and I have seen a LOT of scams.

And I was taught about EG before it went into black ops. And know of suppressing of free energy.

I would need proof.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Spoken like a beacon of light....................nicely done.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Im not into the bible but you say the passage is from rev: 9 11. Bit of a coincidence dont you think given all the so called evidence pointing to something big happening this month and year 9 11

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by shinzaun

Im not into the bible but you say the passage is from rev: 9 11. Bit of a coincidence dont you think given all the so called evidence pointing to something big happening this month and year 9 11

I think its more likely that the attacks were carried out on 9/11 BECAUSE of the 9:11 reference.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by CasiusIgnoranze
Atleast a Stargate seems more belivable to me than a killer planet coming to destroy the earth out of no where!

Silversurfer would be more effective. He eats planets.

It's a shame that after this thread there will still be plenty of people claiming comets are Niburu. I half expected to come into this thread and see the body text as: It's not a planet, it's a coment. Elenin approaches.

Thanks for the information, OP.
edit on 16-9-2011 by TheWorldSpins because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by TheWorldSpins

Actually its galactus who eats planets and the silversurfer is basically the hunter for the planets he consumes. But i gotya there. And there would be NO stopping that guy....unless someone has a telsa nullifyer?

And yes there will be more lights, comets and other blurry things in the sky that people will still call nibiru. Unfortunate but if the belief is strong enough they will try and make it survive.
edit on 16-9-2011 by topherman420 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by OsirisIndigo

Originally posted by Gixxer
well i don't think it matters since nibiru is fictional , it's like saying everyone was wrong superman wasn't from kypton.

Why is it fictional?

Is every story in recorded history fictional? Every word in the Bible is fictional. Every word in Greek History?

Was Washington crossing the Deleware fictional? How would you know? you weren't there.

No truer words have ever been spoken on ATS, Kudos to you!

Thanks op for the information

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   

There are no reliable demonstrations of practical extraction and use of the vacuum energy recorded.

Well, now, I know that isn't true. My dad, who worked for a top government aerospace contractor, tried to teach Me about electrogravitics - the stuff He was working on. He explained that it could make things float, and also make more energy than it took to run things. One night He came home and told Me We couldn't talk about it any more. "They want it secret for now."

That was 50+ years ago. They have surely R&Ded it to death by now. But any free energy has been suppressed. Even solar was lobbied against, and aggressively attacked in certain media. So... I know of what I speak.

Since we are physical beings, living in the phsycal world, subject to the laws of the physical, getting energy out of the quantum vacuum is going to be either exceedingly difficult or exceedingly obscure.

It's actually easy. Run a current through a high K dielectric and a gravity field is created between the leading and trailing ends with "down" in the direction of positive and "up" in the direction of the negative. Place a number of these in a circle and add a ratcheted pulse and the wheel will spin, outputting more energy than was put in.

I have never seen any convincing evidence that this has been accomplished and I have seen a LOT of scams.

And I was taught about EG before it went into black ops. And know of suppressing of free energy.

I would need proof.

[scratches head] Ok. I guess nothing exists that is suppressed, eh? Despite a vast body of evidence pointing to plenum energy, if someOne doesn't slip past the suppressors and bring the working model...You will refuse to admit the high likelihood that We can tap it (and have had the ability to do so for 50+ years)?

Ok. Enjoy that.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Interesting at least.

Now I'll tell you about the first time I've heard about Nibiru. Probably most of you never heard this one.

Back in the 90's some of my contactee friends told me about a huge planet called "Hercolobus". According to them, this planet is not in the same dimension we are. I will pass close to the Earth and will take all the people not prepared for the ascension of our planet. In that planet they will have another chance, under very difficult conditions.

That's a short version of course.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trueman
Interesting at least.

Now I'll tell you about the first time I've heard about Nibiru. Probably most of you never heard this one.

Back in the 90's some of my contactee friends told me about a huge planet called "Hercolobus". According to them, this planet is not in the same dimension we are. I will pass close to the Earth and will take all the people not prepared for the ascension of our planet. In that planet they will have another chance, under very difficult conditions.

That's a short version of course.

Back (closer to) on topic. Interesting... I had this experience the other day as if I was standing and not standing (a telepathic link feeling, maybe?) with Other Beings, and I called out to save Humanity. And then everything was normal except for the tears on My cheeks. I just brushed it off.

Reading this gave Me a return to that moment, which I had fully forgotten, and a strong feeling of interconnection came over Me... Maybe I'm building molehills only here.

It's just so weird, I had to mention it.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Well everyone is welcome
Osiris and i have researched many Things and we try and ues the Razor and Discernement when digging
Yet still maintain an Open Mind to new things. Peace

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

I found a reason for what I said in your post, thanks. We all are connected.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Its Rev 9 11. Its the GATE to the ABYSS.

Wormwood/Nibiru/Destroyer/Shadow, the Gates of Hell. We're talking our about leaders led by Legion.
it says this in the bible? rev 9 11. show me a text of the bible that says that.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Nibiru is and relates to REVELATIONS 9/11.

Elenin is called 9/11 and sits on the outer edge of huge magnetic/gravity/shadow field according to one scientist.

They're all linked and all about the cycle, the school, polarity and end times.

What I just posted is the most important detais you'd ever have to know about the whole thing.

I notice alot of people distracted and not understanding earth is a school and everything is a test and only the Love in it counts.

What I just posted, nothing else matters. That is the only part that does. All the rest is distractions.

Nibiru is NOT the planet in the asteroid build THat was tiamat, and it goes by other names. That was another cycle.

Star Wars/Angel Wars.

War is NOT the answer.
edit on 16-9-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

Elenin has NOTHING to do with this.

Where is this gravity shadow field, I need to see this anomoly or whatever, show proof of what scientist says.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gixxer
well i don't think it matters since nibiru is fictional , it's like saying everyone was wrong superman wasn't from kypton.

Yes I am.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by topherman420

Since we're correcting people on things Marvel related, I'm going to have to one up you. It's actually the Ulitmate Nullifier that stopped Galactus.

As for the comment on Hercolobus. How odd that your contactee friends would choose this exact name right after a book was written by a New Age author that used this name to describe a planet that would come into the solar system. Of course, his planet wasn't in another dimension. He claimed Barnard's Star was much, much, much, much, much closer than scientists claimed it was. Of course, every measurement done regarding the distance of Barnard's Star since that time has found that it is very far away. I guess what I'm trying to get at is that there is no Hercolobus.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by cloaked4u
it says this in the bible?

One thing I find funny about bible passages...I thought it was to tell us stories about the past but if it's used for prediction, then it would mean that either history repeats itself or that the time loop we are in is much tighter then what we think it is.

So the survivors of the earth apocalypse will write a new bible and they will decide to use general earth words to describe what they KNEW was technology.

I certainly hope the "atu-waa ", the ouroboros is or will be stopped. The story has to end sometime no?

Back directly on subject, yes the tales of Niberu do make a lot of sense if it's a portal and not a rogue planet of doom. Whatever the truth is, I just hope most of us see trough the illusion

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   

I would need proof.

It amazes me that people want PROOF of something that is super secret and classified.
If you (or anyone) got the proof, you would be dead.
I can come up with a link of 50 free energy researchers that are missing or dead or have given up fighting the Government..
Would that be sufficient proof for you?

That's one thing I love about this site - you don't have to have proof for everything!

edit on 9/17/2011 by fah0436 because: typo

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join