It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Niburu is NOT a Planet!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
So your stating the ANNUNAKI didnt travel on Star 1 of 3 Nibiru? Patience my friend

Star 1 of 3??

WTF is that?

I believe the Anunnaki were here and they might have travelled here the first time to build a "gate", but I think the part of human history that was depicted in the Vimini accounts and Atlantis and Babel all dealt with Anunnaki and then later Nephilim that were travelling back and forth via this gate that was established at an earlier time.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
Its Rev 9 11. Its the GATE to the ABYSS.

Wormwood/Nibiru/Destroyer/Shadow, the Gates of Hell. We're talking our about leaders led by Legion.

Except - by that accont, when Abbadon is released, he opens the "bottemless pit" (another reference to a gate I think) and 100 million soldiers of some kind come ushering through. Those soldiers are not like anything on earth. Some religious leaders have tried to claim they were depictions of modern equipment like helicopters, but that doesnt fit and even someone 2000 years ago knows the difference between a mechanical object and a biological one ( not to mention that there has never been 100 million helicopters on the planet).

These "soldiers are given the power to torment through some kind of electrical shock for 5 months before their leaders arrive, but they don't kill until given the command" Reading those passages in Revelations, it sounds exactly like an invasion and the setting up of some kind of beachhead / camp. Except that instead of arriving in a ship of some kind, they arrive from a bottomless pit or Abyss that has been closed for thousands of years that is supposed to be located at the junctions of the Euphrates and Tigres rivers ( south of Bagdad) where Babel and Aten were said to have been located.

If you get a chance, look up the exceeding large Embassy that the American Govt has built in almost the exact same spot...

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   

reply to post by DJW001

Its just amazing how many will change their tones in silence when its time to realize reality. Isn't it, AMAZING...
Its even more astonishing the scholars of the Earth are either being hushed or are in (STR8 wheel) denial of the current Earth changes. Astonishing isn't it
seems there is no cult just blood and dna evidence smh maybe the cult are the defenders of lies and deception who gets paid a lot to lie ect. How shall they be taught the truth
any input as to HOW

edit on 9/16/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

There is no denying Earth changes. But I totally reject the idea that Humans are causing it, Just look at the changes on Venus, Mars, Jupiter and Saturn.. The information is out there.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by OsirisIndigo

So you feel Annunaki are Nephilim Parents......... And that Annunaki build gates small as Earth is to let the nephilim get here. I thought the nephilim were trapped within the abyss w/ their fallen parents not the Annunaki. ALL the WATCHERS didnt disobey their responsibilities and FELL. Just as ALL the Angels of HEAVEN didnt FALL only 1/3 fell 2/3 REMAINED by the THRONE.

link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

Haha, I said the same thing to my mrs. What if they were asked one day by a human "Why do we mine Gold for you?". They're like "Ahh, Ummm to...Ahh For our....ahh..plannnnnnn..nnnnet. Yeh, for our Planet..to save it. It's a very important task and you are the mightiest to do so."

I think it went something like that.

link   
Interesting. I was always under the impression that Abaddon might represent the antichrist.
When the "gate" opens whose side will you be on???
Remember that not everything appears as it seems.
We have all been programmed to think a certain way, then there are those of us who broke free of mental restraints and started looking down on the big picture. The view is way different from up here.

PLPL

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Not Sapiens sapiens energy caused (fully). Celestials

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   

SO you feel annunaki are nephilim Parents......... And that Annunaki build gate small as Earth is to let the nephilim get here. I thought the nephilim were trapped within the abyss w/ their fallen parents not the Annunaki. ALL the WATCHERS didnt disobey their responsibilities and FELL. Just as ALL the angels of HEAVEN didnt FALL only 1/3 fell 2/3 REMAINED by the THRONE.

I never said ALL the nephilim were trapped. And its not like a "forbidden zone" or anything. They are just on the other side of the gate. When we do something that activates the gate (hence the keys referred to in Rev), the Abyss is opened.

And the "Throne" is very subjective. I stand with the rebels in this one. I think whatever the "throne" was doing here on earth was not in the best interests of the human population.

and yes, I dont believe the "gate" is mandated to be very large. It possible that it could be contained to an area and a structure and or city built around it.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Minori

ABADDON/APOLLYON supports the WRATH NOT THE DEMON KINGDOM ANTI ITS TO DESCEND ON... APOLLYON/ABADDON IS AN ANGEL its LOCUST will not be stinging the humble. No only those who submitted to the ANTI 1z ways and denied THE SON.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   

reply to post by Minori

ABADDON/APOLLYON supports the WRATH NOT THE DEMON KINGDOM ANTI ITS TO DESCEND ON...

other than the words, I have no idea what you just said.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by LightAssassin
reply to post by Amaterasu

Haha, I said the same thing to my mrs. What if they were asked one day by a human "Why do we mine Gold for you?". They're like "Ahh, Ummm to...Ahh For our....ahh..plannnnnnn..nnnnet. Yeh, for our Planet..to save it. It's a very important task and you are the mightiest to do so."

I think it went something like that.

Exactly. Well, I suspect it was a story already created to motivate the slaves as They were creating Us. Could be that They didn't think of what to tell the slaves until They were asked, but I figure that if I was creating Beings to use as slaves, I would have the "education" figured out.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Heresy and schism! The Nibiru Cult is now a proper religion! Which of your realities is the true reality? And has anyone here read the actual texts?

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   

reply to post by Minori

ABADDON/APOLLYON supports the WRATH NOT THE DEMON KINGDOM ANTI ITS TO DESCEND ON...

According to the only source of real information we have on the subject (Revelations 9:11), Abbadon is clearly the leader of the hordes that issue out of the pit.

According to Wiki

n the Hebrew scriptures, Abaddon comes to mean "place of destruction," or the realm of the dead, and is associated with Sheol.[3]
The Christian scriptures contain the first known[4] depiction of Abaddon as an individual entity instead of a place. In St. John's Revelation 9:1-11, Abaddon is described as the king of the bottomless pit and of a plague of locusts that resemble war horses with crowned human faces and having women's hair, lions' teeth, locusts' wings, and the tail of a scorpion.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
idk anyone that was alive 8,000 years ago, so this is all speculation at best and this includes stichen. although he has provided ample evidence to support his findings.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
Heresy and schism! The Nibiru Cult is now a proper religion! Which of your realities is the true reality? And has anyone here read the actual texts?

I wish I could read Sumerian.

But neither can I read ancient greek, hebrew, sanscrit, Chinese or Atlantean..

but I have to decide in my heart which persons or group of persons I choose to listen to. They all cannot be right, but some are less sensationalized and more scholarly than others.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by InshaAllah
idk anyone that was alive 8,000 years ago, so this is all speculation at best and this includes stichen. although he has provided ample evidence to support his findings.

I'm not sure he actually did. A lot of "evidence" comes from other people piling on.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by OsirisIndigo

reply to post by Minori

other than the words, I have no idea what you just said.

REVELATIONS8:13
New International Version (©1984)
As I watched, I heard an eagle that was flying in midair call out in a loud voice: "Woe! Woe! Woe to the inhabitants of the earth, because of the trumpet blasts about to be sounded by the other three angels!"

New Living Translation (©2007)
Then I looked, and I heard a single eagle crying loudly as it flew through the air, "Terror, terror, terror to all who belong to this world because of what will happen when the last three angels blow their trumpets."

King James Bible
And I beheld, and heard an angel flying through the midst of heaven, saying with a loud voice, Woe, woe, woe, to the inhabiters of the earth by reason of the other voices of the trumpet of the three angels, which are yet to sound!

REVELATIONS9:1

The fifth angel sounded his trumpet, and I saw a star that had fallen from the sky to the earth. The star was given the key to the shaft of the Abyss.

Then the fifth angel blew his trumpet, and I saw a star that had fallen to earth from the sky, and he was given the key to the shaft of the bottomless pit.

King James Bible
And the fifth angel sounded, and I saw a star fall from heaven unto the earth: and to him was given the key of the bottomless pit.

REVELATIONS 9:2
When he opened the Abyss, smoke rose from it like the smoke from a gigantic furnace. The sun and sky were darkened by the smoke from the Abyss.

When he opened it, smoke poured out as though from a huge furnace, and the sunlight and air turned dark from the smoke.

King James Bible
And he opened the bottomless pit; and there arose a smoke out of the pit, as the smoke of a great furnace; and the sun and the air were darkened by reason of the smoke of the pit.

REVELATIONS9:3

And out of the smoke locusts came down upon the earth and were given power like that of scorpions of the earth.

Then locusts came from the smoke and descended on the earth, and they were given power to sting like scorpions.

King James Bible
And there came out of the smoke locusts upon the earth: and unto them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power

REVELATIONS9:4

They were told not to harm the grass of the earth or any plant or tree, but only those people who did not have the seal of God on their foreheads.

They were told not to harm the grass or plants or trees, but only the people who did not have the seal of God on their foreheads.

King James Bible
And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but only those men which have not the seal of God in their foreheads.

ANGEL ABADDON/APOLLYON NOT HERE TO HARM GOD MARKED ONLY ANTI MARKED

do you have an idea now?
BE WELL

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

I am aware of the different perspectives on Abaddon. The Jehovah's think that Abaddon is another name for Jesus. It all comes down to interpretation.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

I know all about Revelations, but the "star" that falls down to earth and "Abbadon" are not the same. Abbadon comes into play after the troops are assembled and have already been tormenting people for 5 months.

I think the "star" might be something that was sent that required 1000s of years to get here to reactivate the gate. Just an opinion.

Most of Revelations was a bunch of overlapping scenes where I think John was trying to show us the same scene and set of events from many different points of view.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Slaves or workers of the NEITHER REALM or UNDERWORLD-HOLLOW EARTH. They had their own originals who worked in the depths but were beginning to get discomforted and rebellious (potential mutiny) so new assistance was incorporated...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join