It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Niburu is NOT a Planet!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amaterasu

Originally posted by OsirisIndigo

Actually, once you are a star-faring culture, Gold would have very little meaning. You can mine enough gold from an asteroid to wreck a world economy.

I'm betting there are other uses for it that we don;t understand. Once you start thinking of it as an industrial metal, it might be far more useful.

Here's the thing... In the 1970's We transmuted lead into gold. Just a few molecules, but that was because if, say, an ounce were produced, the cost of energy would have made the gold worth about a million dollars an ounce. BUT...

With the addition of plenum energy, We could create all the gold anyOne might want.

Of course, with the addition of plenum energy, "worth" can no longer be measured in money, as the energy would make the accounting of scarce energy (money) moot.

So I contemplate the need for slaves to mine gold.....

plenum energy?

I recognize that is possible within Nuclear Fission to transmutate one element to another. Thats the nature of nuclear.

Plenum - opposite of "vacuum." The energy that seethes into this Universe, creating the expansion - and the acceleration of expansion - in this universe. It is known most popularly as "Dark" Energy. It has also gone under other names: Zero Point Energy. "Vacuum" Energy. Radiant Energy (Tesla). Orgone (Reich). And others.

Electrogravitics is a science that has several effects: antigravity and overunity. It is presently hidden in black ops. If We can get this technology out of black ops, We will have all the energy We can use.

Why say its the opposite of vacuum energy at the top of the paragraph and say its its synonymous with vacuum energy at the bottom? I figured that was what you were going for though.

There are no reliable demonstrations of practical extraction and use of the vacuum energy recorded. There are many scams and people who cannot claim to understand "where" the energy came from.

Since we are physical beings, living in the phsycal world, subject to the laws of the physical, getting energy out of the quantum vacuum is going to be either exceedingly difficult or exceedingly obscure.

I have never seen any convincing evidence that this has been accomplished and I have seen a LOT of scams.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by starsyren
Did anyone catch that the author of the source link is a "Michael S. Heiser Ph.D. candidate, Hebrew Bible and Ancient Semitic Languages. University of Wisconsin"????

This man is a Ph.D. candidate for a school that specializes in the Hebrew Bible and other Semitic languages....Akkadian is the oldest known semitic language, and it succeeded Sumerian. Sumerian cuneiform is, therefore, NOT a semitic language. (divinity.insights2.org...)

I can't help but feel that this isn't so much a man stating fact, as it is a man making a hypothesis and trying his best to connect dots. My mind remains open.

I believe that is all anyone can do. Its hard to have facts with something that is 1000s of years old.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
reply to post by OsirisIndigo

His basis yes, but there seems to be 12 of everything else... why not planets? maybe we just haven't discovered them all yet. There were 10 in old days before the asteroids went kerploohey. Maybe there are 2 more hanging out there? An advanced race with better detection capabilities than ours could have easily transferred that info to us.

When Sitchin was writing, he claimed Nibiru was the "tenth planet" because Pluto was considered a planet. Since then, several bodies have been discovered that are in Pluto's "dwarf planet" category. An advanced species that spends thousands of years traveling between the outer and inner solar system would surely be aware of these bodies. Why all the confusion? Why tell the "ancients" about Uranus, Neptune and Pluto, but leave out the other Kuiper Belt bodies?

im not completely disagreeing with you .

I feel that humanity was told many things over the course of time and over time it has been lost and distorted.

and I still consider Pluto to be a planet. I don't give a crap about purist eggheads

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Ceres -Nix and Hydra make 12?

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by starsyren

I actually think he has obtained his PhD at this point. Also, if you check his prior work he focuses on a lot of different early civilizations. The list of languages he has studied include Egyptian Hieroglyphs, Phoenician, Aramaic, Syriac, Moabite, Ugaritic, Ancient Hebrew, Alexandrian Greek, Akkadian, and Sumerian.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Wait. Are you saying that the asteroid belt used to be a planet? If so you're wrong. The mass of the asteroid belt is only about 4% the mass of the Moon. Way too small to be a planet.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

I was also subtley eluding to a point that there may be an alterior motive for shooting some of Sitchin's theories down. In coming from a school that specializes in the Hebrew Bible, he may be coming from strong Jewish or Christian background, something Sitchin's interpretations very much fly in the face of.
Sorry, I've always been a bit of a skeptic. Being a member of ATS doesn't do much to help that either, lol. So I try to remain open-minded. "Two sides to ever story" and all that...

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
They can use all kinds of twists and interpretations, but Rev 9 11 is not concerning the home of Jesus.

The opposite school, has opposite frequencies. Light as a Feather, or heavy with Guilt.

The Shadow/Mirror: When you seriously harm others, you are harming yourself. EVEN THOUGH, anyone who does not understand how much LOVE LOVE IS, and could even envision a permanent hellzone, its still the Universal Correction Facility where you face what harm you've done to others And levels/layers of winterlands, some more like in WHat Dreams May Come, a kind of depressed state that needs to be overcome and worked through, others are more extreme. Imagine the consequence of living through mentally which would appear real, of sacrificng 100 babies alive say. Every thing you do to others you are directly doing to yourself. And after a lifetime of hiding from this, dulling it down with drugs, and wealthy, as some of them do, that rug will be pulled out from under their feet...

Everyone IS GOING TO BE HEALED. But it takes quite a process for hard cases.

Nibiru may very well be a planet, moon, whatever, on the outer field of the Abyss OR its just another name for this.

But if you're not of that frequency, you overcome war and inequality, or yearn for this and pray about it, if you're Love not Harm, you are NOT on the frequency of hte gates of hell. Though the bloodlines have really done a number on this planet, still lots awake here now.
edit on 16-9-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
Ceres -Nix and Hydra make 12?

not hardly. But we know there is "something" out there perturbing the outer planets.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Isaiah 5:20

Woe to those who call evil good and good evil, who put darkness for light and light for darkness, who put bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter.

And I really think the work right now, is NOT TO GIVE INTO FEAR!.

Do we really want to lower our frequency?

Love. Work on finding ways to help others. Determine ahead of time if the distorted, unclued in, lied to Bloodlines, who are working for the wrong team, and some of them don't know it, order bad laws, put in bad rules, try to draft you into doing bad things, or bad wars: How To Stand Up And Say No Even If THey Harm You With Dignity.

Don't allow anyone to pull you into the mud pile. In fact, if you already think that systems should have winners and losers and homelessness is OK and blame victims and accept dogma over Love, PULL YOURSELF OUT OF THE MUDPILE and pray for true LOVE AND LIGHT, and AWARENESS.

We have so much incredible, wonderful, mind boggling help right now, its time to lift our heads and heart up and start to recognize the Love and Goodness watching over, be thankful and appreciative of all the hard work they do often not picked up by us. And ask to help all That is Love too!

Darkness has no power over Light, they can't harm us. The only harm they can do, is due to our compromised states. That is Forever Rule. Perfect your state of Unconditional Love, Faith in Goodness and hold that frequency.

So, the druids conjured up their abyss. Guess what, the stars are lining up. We don't know when. It will be like a thief in the night, at an unexpected moment, in the Perfect Plan and Earth will be the Crystal Butterfly breaking Free of the Cocoon.

All energy has a Teleos Function/Upgrade Function, including intelligence when the consequence and healing is finally done, where serious harm must be faced.

Lets All Join Hands And Stand In That Frequency.

How Can The Abyss Affect You? Don't let your frequency match. Love is the answer. Not a two hatted love, there is only ONE HAT to Love. Love does not harm. It does not retaliate. It does not smite. It does show up and if you cant stand in its presence that means the healing facility is waiting, and some of that is hard core.

Love Loves only. Love bears with all. Love is kind and equal and goes the extra mile. Love shares with all everything it has is yours and yours is everyone elses. We don't own anything but in such a world all woudl be prospered beyond imaginiation.

For such is the Heavenly Beyonds and as a seed, or a shadow, we were called in the test to bring earth back home.

Armeggedon. Well, guess what. That is just two renegades fighting. Love does not fight, EVER. It just shows up.

This video has some things in it, but it stil l mistakenly shows a battle of sorts. But the Awesome and showing up and shadow taking the ones who would attack is a big clue.

However, the rest if seen metaphorically as in , Can Your Defenses Stand, Truly Meaning, Can You Stand In Presence of Love/Light?

And I see in it, will your defense against being fully understood and forgiven stand? Or will you cave in and just turn around forgive everyone and understand them as well? I feel we're going to cave right in.

LITERAL Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood Trailer

Of course there seems to be a dark and light code in this. I saw the Light one.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254

Wait. Are you saying that the asteroid belt used to be a planet? If so you're wrong. The mass of the asteroid belt is only about 4% the mass of the Moon. Way too small to be a planet.

I believe that many of the moons captured by Jupiter and Saturn were also part of Planet 5. Gravity has made them spherical again. Depending on how such a collision happened, som of the pieces could have been blasted out of orbit or fallen into the sun too.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Isaiah 5:20

Woe to those who call evil good and good evil, who put darkness for light and light for darkness, who put bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter.

And I really think the work right now, is NOT TO GIVE INTO FEAR!.

Do we really want to lower our frequency?

What does any of that have to do with the subject matter?
edit on 16-9-2011 by OsirisIndigo because: additional comments

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Nibiru is and relates to REVELATIONS 9/11.

Elenin is called 9/11 and sits on the outer edge of huge magnetic/gravity/shadow field according to one scientist.

They're all linked and all about the cycle, the school, polarity and end times.

What I just posted is the most important detais you'd ever have to know about the whole thing.

I notice alot of people distracted and not understanding earth is a school and everything is a test and only the Love in it counts.

What I just posted, nothing else matters. That is the only part that does. All the rest is distractions.

Nibiru is NOT the planet in the asteroid build THat was tiamat, and it goes by other names. That was another cycle.

Star Wars/Angel Wars.

War is NOT the answer.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Like him or not, Marshall Masters has a compelling argument that Nibiru is indeed a planet, though he leaves it open to argument. Below is a very good presentation. Please watch with discernment and make up your own mind.

www.youtube.com...[editb y]edit on 18.08/2011 by symbolon because: malformed link

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

The youtube link is hillarious

I am all about the perfect love and perfect light, no need to preach to me. There are those of us who still look for the answers, and that will never change. There is ALWAYS more to know. Love is learned not taught.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by symbolon

I'm familiar with Masters and I have never seen him make a coherent argument for Planet X/Nibiru. Everything he does is carefully planned to sell more copies of The Kolbrin Bible. This is a modern hoax created and published by Glen Kimball. However, to keep his hoax going Kimball can't really get a copyright on the book so Masters has published his own version that he claims is more accurate than Kimball's version. He is simply a scam artist who was able to rip off another scam artist and is now making money off the gullible.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Actually there isn't. The perturbations in the gas giants were explained away about 20 years ago when Voyager 2 did a fly-by. The only unknown at this point is the orbit of Sedna, but there are more plausible theories than a companion star.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Now the idea of Nibiru as a gate, therefore I assume its the gates of the abyss, revelations 9/11, I don't know. It seems to be something that the mystery school circles guard a great deal.

It certainly isn't that planet.

And my posts are about what kind of cycle or even time we're in for this is the last cycle, not something that can be impiraclly proven. As an agent so strongly pointed out and told me how they laugh at us. They can't imperically prove this is the last cycle. They're probably just carrying on business as usual. But I truly believe this is the last one anyway.

There is another gate I was shown in a vision in my meditation in the sun. Yeshua, dressed in the whitest white robe, whiter than white purity, and selflessness. The Pure and Perfect Lamb. He unlocked a gate in the sun. I was shown a valley, with a wonderful city at the end of it. Then he added a waterfall to my meditation spot which was a beautiful still pool/pond. Suddenly surrounding me were levitating monks, cross legging, floating. The waterfall meant cleanse yourself, purify yourself, perfect your Love. The defying of gravity means, Light As A Feather, angels wings, conscience free.

Within a short time of this vision, last Dec, during the blood moon eclipse, that my family stayed up late and watched. I kept asking the kids, what are you seeing? I was also writing to a friend and sending him this odd thing I was seeing.

There was no moon, like the moon. It was as if, whiter than white, so pure as to be Beyond white, glowing luminescent arcs, they were like the tops of the moon, arches, like a slinky going back in space. They reshaped into what I later could only suggest was a dove shape and a man shape, glowing white.

A young friend wrote up a thread on the 7th seal, which that seemed to be a sign for. Like a foreshadowing, and that seemed to symbolize this event. My family had already had signs in the sun before, and my grandfather tried to photograph it. In the whole world, with most people supporting revelations, and wars, holy wars even, I have to say, I don't. I've spent my life praying for the opposite To me that is all code. Metaphor as well. And, no one should ever yearn for anything bad to befall anyone, ever. That sign was given to me, who only believes in Love and Light.

So I have a strong feeling, whatever is coming, relates very very much to the Eye of Love you see with. And that is how to live.

But I'm suddenly wondering if Nibiru is the opposite gate to the abyss then metaphorically? Because they never share what Nibiru is.

However, it doesnt matter. The fruit determines the tree.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Actually, once you are a star-faring culture, Gold would have very little meaning. You can mine enough gold from an asteroid to wreck a world economy.

I'm betting there are other uses for it that we don;t understand. Once you start thinking of it as an industrial metal, it might be far more useful.

Here's the thing... In the 1970's We transmuted lead into gold. Just a few molecules, but that was because if, say, an ounce were produced, the cost of energy would have made the gold worth about a million dollars an ounce. BUT...

With the addition of plenum energy, We could create all the gold anyOne might want.

Of course, with the addition of plenum energy, "worth" can no longer be measured in money, as the energy would make the accounting of scarce energy (money) moot.

So I contemplate the need for slaves to mine gold.....

plenum energy?

I recognize that is possible within Nuclear Fission to transmutate one element to another. Thats the nature of nuclear.

Plenum - opposite of "vacuum." The energy that seethes into this Universe, creating the expansion - and the acceleration of expansion - in this universe. It is known most popularly as "Dark" Energy. It has also gone under other names: Zero Point Energy. "Vacuum" Energy. Radiant Energy (Tesla). Orgone (Reich). And others.

Electrogravitics is a science that has several effects: antigravity and overunity. It is presently hidden in black ops. If We can get this technology out of black ops, We will have all the energy We can use.

Why say its the opposite of vacuum energy at the top of the paragraph and say its its synonymous with vacuum energy at the bottom? I figured that was what you were going for though.

You may note that "vacuum" is in quotes. We, in western science abandoned the idea of a plenum, in favor of viewing the space between particles as empty, a vacuum. In fact, They discovered that it seethes with energy, but since it was in the "vacuum," it was given that misnomer.

There are no reliable demonstrations of practical extraction and use of the vacuum energy recorded.

Well, now, I know that isn't true. My dad, who worked for a top government aerospace contractor, tried to teach Me about electrogravitics - the stuff He was working on. He explained that it could make things float, and also make more energy than it took to run things. One night He came home and told Me We couldn't talk about it any more. "They want it secret for now."

That was 50+ years ago. They have surely R&Ded it to death by now. But any free energy has been suppressed. Even solar was lobbied against, and aggressively attacked in certain media. So... I know of what I speak.

There are many scams and people who cannot claim to understand "where" the energy came from.

Yeah. Not related to electrogravitics that went into black ops somewhere around late 1959, early 1960.

Since we are physical beings, living in the phsycal world, subject to the laws of the physical, getting energy out of the quantum vacuum is going to be either exceedingly difficult or exceedingly obscure.

It's actually easy. Run a current through a high K dielectric and a gravity field is created between the leading and trailing ends with "down" in the direction of positive and "up" in the direction of the negative. Place a number of these in a circle and add a ratcheted pulse and the wheel will spin, outputting more energy than was put in.

Might I recommend reading Secrets of Antigravity Propulsion?

I have never seen any convincing evidence that this has been accomplished and I have seen a LOT of scams.

And I was taught about EG before it went into black ops. And know of suppressing of free energy.
edit on 9/16/2011 by Amaterasu because: typo

edit on 9/16/2011 by Amaterasu because: clarity

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
This whole nibiru, and also elenin, issues are something deep, that needs thinking about. For most its just, more distractions, worldly knowledge, and the true meanings are spiritual. As everything is. Also, concerning coming events and the signs, seals. When posting, and often having mystery school gnostic or law of one types going on about how right and wrong are illusions and I'm just under the influence of someone, a friend, who talks quite a bit about right and wrong, long wasted discussions on this. Then the other side, Christians coming on and suggesting if you don't believe in this literal smiting God and negative parts in the bible you're a false prophet, as if anyone wants to be a prophet to begin with nonsense. Well NOooooo.. dust off that heart of the child, you brought into the world, and see with tenderness, and innocence what love is. After all, God gave you that. And, everything else is Discernent, Discernment, Metaphor and Discernent.

But that sign in the moon, I've been searching and have not read anyone else seeing anything like that. It was given to me.

Nibiru, 9/11, all the stuff they're conjuring up. I just think we should read all the doom and gloom, and all the cycles as things the leaders here are tryign to bring in. And they can't if we're Love and Light. They can't harm Love and Light. And if you don't think you're in a magical, wonderful universe, start to pay attention. Go out under the sun, in nature. Start thanking all that is Goodness for all the gifts you have, and pour your heart and a desire to change everything, to wish for equality. Then start to yearn for birds. They show up. You miss bird song, well, the birds will show up. Theres never a coincicdence when they do either. You have a good thought, the room will light up. Why is it that when you have a good thought, the sun will cut through very thick clouds just to shine in your room, in your car window? Magic? Miracle? The universe is NOT what you think. We don't even see the sun the same size!

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join