It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Niburu is NOT a Planet!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Niburu not Real

Seems that Sitchin didnt get it right Niburu means Gate.
So everyone needs to go RETHINK THE WHOLE NIBURU THING.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Nibiru was not a Physical planet / star / failed star or protoplanet or anything like that.

Look at the original Sumerian cuniforms. "Nibiru" was a gate. A gate to the stars. Which makes perfect sense if you read the other stories about Enlil and Enki.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   
www.michaelsheiser.com...

General Meanings of Occurrences Outside Astronomical Texts

Word meaning, of course, is determined by context. “Nibiru” (more technically and properly
transliterated as “ne4beru”

5) can mean. I have underlined the form of nibiru for the reader: “place of crossing” or “crossing fee” – In the Gilgamesh epic,

6) for example, we read the line (remarkably similar to one of the beatitudes in the sermon on the Mount):
“Straight is the crossing point (nibiru; a gateway), and narrow is the way that leads to
it.” A geographical name in one Sumero-Akkadian text, a village, is named “Ne-bar-tiAsh-shur” (“Crossing Point of Asshur”). Another text dealing with the fees for a boatman
who ferries people across the water notes that the passenger paid “shiqil kaspum sha nebi-ri-tim” (“silver for the crossing fees”). “ferry, ford”; “ferry boat”; “(act of) ferrying” – For example, one Akkadian text
refers to a military enemy, the Arameans: “A-ra-mu nakirma bab ni-bi-ri sha GN itsbat”

7 (“The Arameans were defiant and took up a position at the entrance to the ford [gate,
crossing point]”). In another, the Elamites are said to “ina ID Abani ni-bi-ru u-cha-du-u”
(“[to] have cut off the ford [bridge, crossing way] of the river Abani”).
I think the “root idea” of the nibiru word group and its forms as meaning something with
respect to “crossing” is clear, and so we’ll move on.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Thanks for clearing that up for us.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   
well i don't think it matters since nibiru is fictional , it's like saying everyone was wrong superman wasn't from kypton.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Atleast a Stargate seems more belivable to me than a killer planet coming to destroy the earth out of no where!

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by OsirisIndigo

In the ancient Hebrew pictographic lexicon, the word crossing is the root of the word tear, or to break. The pictographs are of the horizon, the head of man and the mouth (Word). Crossing then comes from the root to mean a tearing apart of the path. It also means neck, or the tearing apart of the head from the neck of the bird to kill the bird.

Then, if you go to gate, you get the back and forth movement of the door. The words back and forth come from the pictograph of the door and of the shepherd's crook. Combined, these mean 'The Door on the Rod'. The word poor derives from this root and means a bucket hung by a rope in a well to fetch water. A poor person hangs empty in poverty while a rich person is filled with the water. Either way, they both are required to be hung by the rope. This is dangling the head in poverty. The root also makes the word hair, or what hangs from the head and is blown by the wind.

Hebrew words are concrete. Abstract meaning comes from their symbolism. LINK

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by CasiusIgnoranze
Atleast a Stargate seems more belivable to me than a killer planet coming to destroy the earth out of no where!

Haha ya know ya just have to re read everything and use discernment like the old X files the Truth is out there and right here if ya take the time to look. Thanks for checkin it out everyone.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Gixxer

Comparing something from historical texts and superman is just wrong.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gixxer
well i don't think it matters since nibiru is fictional , it's like saying everyone was wrong superman wasn't from kypton.

Why is it fictional?

Is every story in recorded history fictional? Every word in the Bible is fictional. Every word in Greek History?

Was Washington crossing the Deleware fictional? How would you know? you weren't there.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   

“Three Stars Each” or “Astrolabe”
Rather than a concern with lunar visibility, the astrolabes are concerned with the “variation
in length of daylight throughout the year.”
The main content of the astrolabes is a “fixed
star calendar in which months of heliacal risings are given for three fixed stars in each of the
twelve months in a schematic year.”
Hence the “three stars each” name for these tablets.
In other words, three fixed stars were observed each month as to the point / time of their
appearance over the horizon just prior to the sun’s appearance. These stars “[were] further
assigned to three ‘paths’ in the sky, named for the three great gods Anu, Enlil, and Ea. The
paths were defined with respect to the eastern horizon and represent areas of the sky in
which one sees stars rise in seasonal regularity (one of the chief differences between them
and the planets). The attempt to place the stars in the sky and to describe their cyclical
return to their place accounts for the modern title ‘Astrolabe’.”

To illustrate the content of the astrolabe,
scholars have arranged the data in the cuneiform
sources in astrolabe fashion (note the red asterisk where Nibiru, star of the god Marduk
[Jupiter; “
MUL
Neberu
d
Marduk”] is mentioned)

So as we can see they looked at everything differently.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by KingArthur

'Have your hour, for ours will surely come'

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Wait... So there was SERIOUSLY people who thought the word "Niberu" equals rogue killer planet??

Wow... humanity has some issues...

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   
So your stating the ANNUNAKI didnt travel on Star 1 of 3 Nibiru? Patience my friend

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   

You may believe that if You wish. Personally, I believe the texts are describing what the ET presence told the Humans on this planet, as well as Human recounting.

So... Given other evidence - OOPAs for the most part - I think it's safe to say that We have in public "history" only a small fraction of the true story of this planet. I do think We were genetically engineered here.

But like I said, stick to the OS and all will be well. [smile]

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   

A "gateway" (stargate?) to cross over the "waters" of space? C'est possible.

I personally think the whole "need for gold to save Our planet" story was what Humans were told to play upon a Human trait - that of empathy - and that the gold was was really to enrich empires.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Its Rev 9 11. Its the GATE to the ABYSS.

Wormwood/Nibiru/Destroyer/Shadow, the Gates of Hell. We're talking our about leaders led by Legion.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Seems that Sitchin didnt get it right Niburu means Gate.
So everyone needs to go RETHINK THE WHOLE NIBURU THING.

Nice try, but you really don't think that the Nibiru Cult is interested in serious scholarship or scientific facts, do you? Many of them are still under the impression that ex-comet Elenin is a brown dwarf star that causes earthquakes. Just once, I would like to meet a Nibiru Cultist who has actually learned to read Sumerian and Akkadian.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

Its just amazing how many will change their tones in silence when its time to realize reality. Isn't it, AMAZING...
Its even more astonishing the scholars of the Earth are either being hushed or are in (STR8 wheel) denial of the current Earth changes. Astonishing isn't it
seems there is no cult just blood and dna evidence smh maybe the cult are the defenders of lies and deception who gets paid a lot to lie ect. How shall they be taught the truth
any input as to HOW

edit on 9/16/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   

There is a nice piece on scribd, "Final Nibiru Update". Believer or debunker it's worth a look see.

I found it educational and informative. Personally, I wish you were correct. -----------------------

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join