It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

That was no METEOR southwest! SATELLITE shot down by MISSILE? By who though?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem
First event as seen in this video at 55 seconds, the missile going up www.abc15.com...

Sorry OP, but you are wrong, that is not an image of a rocket/missile going up. That is a long exposure photo of the meteor as it traveled (and the camera moved during the long exposure causing the bend in the middle). That image is not what it looked like to the human eye. The photographer kept the shutter open and it created a light streak...

www.abc15.com...

One photo shows how the glowing light looked in Chandler. The other image was taken as McElhatten kept the shutter open to show the object streaking across the sky.

This was taken 40 min. BEFORE anyone saw this bright ball of fire fall,
this my friends is the missile going up. (cannot embed right now)

media2.abc15.com...

Please show your proof the image was taken 40 seconds before... From what I have read from witnesses, the entire event only lasted 10 seconds.... The image you linked to is showing the actual meteor shooting across the sky using a long exposure setting on the camera which caused the light streak. It's like seeing an entire video in one frame.

THIS is what fell from the sky 40 min. AFTER the first image.
www.youtube.com...

Wrong again... That video was around since 2006!

People are mixing together old and irrelevant videos. Most likely for higher view counts and subscribers to their channel. They take old videos and put new dates on them. Some just repost without doing any research...

Something seems very similar
www.youtube.com...

That is a jet contrail. It is moving waaaaayyy to slow to be a rocket.

Anyone remember China shooting down a satellite or capable of?
www.youtube.com...

F.Y.I. This is what it looks like when a satellite is shot down.

Satellites are in orbit, in zero gravity. When they get shot down by a missile they explode. When they explode the pieces spread out like they would in zero gravity. The satellite wouldn't just fall down....

Article:
Dead Satellite Will Fall to Earth By September's End, NASA Says
www.space.com...

This dead satellite getting shot down a little early? Maybe America is
testing some new toys. Like they have never covered up anything before.

They are not going to shoot down that dead satellite. Also, they don't need to hide their rockets that are capable of shooting down satellites (as shown in the last video I posted).

China flexing its muscles again and shot another satellite out of space in front
of US TO see?

No....

Sorry to shoot down your topic, but you got it all wrong.
edit on 16-9-2011 by gift0fpr0phecy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by David291
reply to post by popsmayhem

indeed, I guess the "meteor" had a change of heart and decided it didn't want to end up on this s# hole and then had ANOTHER change of heart after seeing how nice we really are...

definatly not a meteor in my opinion.

Not with it being there 30-40 min.and seen going up, before something came down.
I am still not taking China out of the equation for launching a missile.

They would want this to be seen by many if they did it.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 02:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

I agree, why do people always agree with him almost instantly? From what I've seen he's a very smart guy but that doesn't mean you have to instantly believe what he has to say.. oh well, I guess I haven't been around long enough to know the answer

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by JamesGC

SO this means that you are automatically an expert because you claim you have seen this before? Because you are all knowing and you happen to know things that we dont?

Yeah....ok fella.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Thats you saying/believeing that about me, not me saying that.

I never said i was not open for ideas. Just speaking an opinion 9which you are too) which is not something which is rooted deeping into something.

Give me something to chew on rather then be unhappy that at this moment i may not see the same thing as you. Be more creative, and expand what you have and maybe i'll open up.

At this stage nobody is right or wrong. Doers anyone have 100% proof of what it was?

link   
Funny how my last post that pretty much destroys the OP's claims gets no stars, but bickering comments about Phage gets stars....
R.I.P. ATS.

link   
reply to post by gift0fpr0phecy

In the video that is posted. www.abc15.com...

A min and five seconds into THAT video right there.
To min. and 20 seconds

The glowing orb what i theorized as a missile is seen going up into the ATMOSPHERE
then disapears for 40 min.. Then a *meteor* which I in theory say satellite is
seen streaking down..

You have not debunked that. Listen to the video

TWO DIFFERENT EVENTS.

edit on 16-9-2011 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Here's some common sense throw into the factor of a possible missile attack.

*Why else would they order Obama to go from NC to the Denver International Airport Bunker, that day, on Sept 14th, if they hadn't anticipated the attack? Hello? I don't need to be a rocket scientist to figure that one out.

*How convenient that a light show happened the day Obama goes underground.

Come on people use your heads. I know you have one.
edit on 16-9-2011 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThePawnsTheory
Anyway, here's what some are saying is the actual meteor video. Which is the second event.

Like I have said, that video is NOT from 9/14/2011. That video is from 2006....

There are many FAKE videos going around claiming it is the object everyone saw on 9/14/2011 when in fact it is not. Some of these videos even got play on the media, so be aware of inaccurate info and deny ignorance.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by gift0fpr0phecy
Funny how my last post that pretty much destroys the OP's claims gets no stars, but bickering comments about Phage gets stars....
R.I.P. ATS.

The op is saying it is not a meteor.

I gave a theory what I thought it could be.

The op is not destroyed.

Why are there two events?

Something is going UP and something comes down 30-40 min. later?

A meteor falling upward, then comes downward after 30-40min?

The op is just stating the official story is BS.

Thank you for your explantions.

edit on 16-9-2011 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Its in the realm of plausibility that it was a missile.

The laws of physics dictate that, to reach targets beyond roughly 100 miles, ballistic missiles must fly through outer space. That is because a typical ballistic trajectory is an arch about a fourth as high as it is long. So, even a missile with a range of 100 miles has to climb to over 125,000 feet. That means going beyond earth’s atmosphere into space. Intercontinental missiles can climb 1000 miles high and stay out of the atmosphere for almost a half hour.

Source

Very well could be a meteor also its defiantly open for debate still in my book.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 03:16 AM
link   
is it just me or are media becoming less concrete on what they see now.

I mean we remember the Norway Spiral....all the big media networks called it a russian missile going ape # out of control (which Russia denied for almost 24 hours afterwards of the event).

Now when we see something there is always 3 explanations, or possibly, maybe, we have no idea etc etc.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by gift0fpr0phecy
R.I.P. ATS.

The op is saying it is not a meteor.

I gave a theory what I thought it could be.

The op is not destroyed.

Why are there two events?

Something is going UP and something comes down 30-40 min. later?

A meteor falling upward, then comes downward after 30-40min?

The op is just stating the official story is BS.

Thank you for your explantions.

I am stating that your facts are BS. Where is your proof that something went up, then down? The video you linked to only shows two images of the same object. All you have is one witness making this claim. All other witnesses like police, pilots, kids and adults are all saying the event lasted 10 seconds, and it was a meteor.

Your theory that it is a missile doesn't hold water. Missiles leave huge trails from the ground to the sky, and they don't just disappear. When satellites are shot down, they don't just fall out of the sky towards Earth like a meteor, they EXPLODE and the debris spread out because they are in zero gravity (which I showed in a video in my last post).

Nothing you say holds water, and half your evidence is misleading and wrong. None of your theories match any other witness testimony. You are just hanging on the words of one guy, like confirmation bias.
edit on 16-9-2011 by gift0fpr0phecy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 03:20 AM
link   
What if IT DOES have something to do with ELENIN

ufo's and elenin am i'm starting to go crazy?

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Are all the satellites there you know of?

I'm still looking into that. I'm trying to figure out which would've been over that part of the country at the time. I was focusing mainly on this one due to it being the one that is supposed to fall at the end of the month.

Would it be impossible for one of the satellites to NOT be tracked?

Regardless of if there's any rules on it, I'm sure it is. I'm still trying to learn all I can on satellites and such, so I can't know for a fact, but even then, would I know?

Also what explains the (projectory missile) going up 30-40 min before this meteor came down.

This gives weight to your theory, but there are a few pictures that leave me doubting, but it really comes down to perspective of the pictures, themselves.

Here's kind of the questions I'm asking myself and researching, with examples. -

This one. Here's a picture of the first event taken by the reporter on the scene. If he's directly underneath I can understand it going up heading through the atmosphere and me not being able to tell. I doubt it was right over him, but they don't really say. There seems to be very little sign of it's movement and no sign of the orange zigzag contrail/streak yet. (it hovered and streaked above the clouds for about fifteen minutes before it disappeared in the atmosphere according to the reporter). Is it going up at a vertical angle?

The original photo, here , although zigzagging, doesn't really seem to be going up at much of a vertical angle either, although it is all about the perspective of which the picture was taken. I also haven't seen a missile that streaks like that, not saying there isn't one or that it's a camera effect due to movement, lighting, etc...

Now if this video below is a satellite falling down after being hit, would it be falling at this angle?

If it's a meteorite, does it look like this in comparison?

edit on 16-9-2011 by ThePawnsTheory because: misspelling

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Watch the videos, there is an object that is seen going up,
then 30-40 min. something falls from the sky.

How do you know some of the people who saw the second event
just missed the first one?

Or the guy as you say is making it all up. For what reason would this guy (with a news crew also following it)
See two different events lasting 40 min.?!

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 03:31 AM
link   

When I posted that video I believe I said "that some are saying is the actual meteor," because I thought I had read that but couldn't come up with the proof to back it. I thought most who "defy ignorance" would understand my wording. Maybe I should have made myself more clear. Please excuse me in all of my faults.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 03:37 AM
link   
I'm not saying it's not a meteor. I'm not saying it wasn't shot down. But, I do know that there were two events within thirty to forty-five minutes within each other, a lot of people so one or both of the occurrences, and that they had shut down the road where it landed and some had reported that it continued to glow from hat area for a bit. Look at me, I'm defying ignorance and defying being pretentious. My word is not fact like some people thinks there's are around here. I'm simply trying to get answers. I'll quit posting now. Bye.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 03:41 AM
link   
reply to post by ThePawnsTheory

I understood your wording.
I didn't accuse you of anything.

Watch the videos, there is an object that is seen going up,
then 30-40 min. something falls from the sky.

I did watch the videos, and I highly doubt the videos show the actual event. Even then, it looks NOTHING like a rocket/missile. So your theory is dead.

Also, where are you getting this 30-40 minute info?

How do you know some of the people who saw the second event
just missed the first one?

You are claiming the "first event" is a missile/rocket. Sorry, you can't miss a missile/rocket, the exhaust from it would reach high enough to be illuminated by sunlight, and it would be a glow in the dark trail in a night sky for several minutes...

Or the guy as you say is making it all up. For what reason would this guy (with a news crew also following it)
See two different events lasting 40 min.?!

I didn't say he is making it up, but maybe he is wrong. Maybe there are multiple things that happened in the sky in different places and people are just mixing them all into one creating this odd conspiracy around it.

All I know is that it was NOT a rocket, nor a satellite.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Understood. I apologize for coming off so defensive. I really meant nothing by it. Anyway, back to a healthy discussion. Cheers.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join