It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

That was no METEOR southwest! SATELLITE shot down by MISSILE? By who though?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Japan just had this experience, It is doing the exact same thing in april.

I'M telling you folks this was someone (hopefully the us) shooting a satellite out of space
and that satellite coming down like a bus!! I sure hope china had nothing to do with this.

A missile goes on a trajectory track. As seen when this all first started.

No not ball lightning

that is ball lightning.

What you are seeing is a satellite being shot out of space, maybe launched by submarine
and that satellite falling to earth.

First event as seen in this video at 55 seconds, the missile going up www.abc15.com...

This was taken 40 min. BEFORE anyone saw this bright ball of fire fall,
this my friends is the missile going up. (cannot embed right now)

media2.abc15.com...

THIS is what fell from the sky 40 min. AFTER the first image.

Something seems very similar

Anyone remember China shooting down a satellite or capable of?

Article:
Dead Satellite Will Fall to Earth By September's End, NASA Says
www.space.com...

This dead satellite getting shot down a little early? Maybe America is
testing some new toys. Like they have never covered up anything before.

China flexing its muscles again and shot another satellite out of space in front
of US TO see?

edit on 16-9-2011 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   
What makes you think it was not a meteor?
It seems that it behaved exactly like a meteor.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
What makes you think it was not a meteor?
It seems that it behaved exactly like a meteor.

Just like this was a *plane contrail*?
When we know it was a missle, as admitted at first by the navy then retracted.

I have ocean front property to sell you in Kansas! Prime price if your buying that.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   
What Phage said.

Seen this kind of stuff on a regular basis (even with the green flare look) Not as big nor as long as time, but nonetheless.

Edit

Have not seen the whole footage, but is there break up from this object? I mean if it was a sate, there would be a fair bit of break off wouldn't there?
edit on 16-9-2011 by JamesGC because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by JamesGC
What Phage said.

Seen this kind of stuff on a regular basis (even with the green flare look) Not as big nor as long as time, but nonetheless.

Edit

Have not seen the whole footage, but is there break up from this object? I mean if it was a sate, there would be a fair bit of break off wouldn't there?

Watch the videos, seems like pretty good bit of break off to me.www.msnbc.msn.com...

Why is there TWO EVENTS, if it was just a meteor?
40 MIN. before the satellite (the bright object) is seen falling to earth, there is a (streaking trail) missile in my theory being shot into space!!

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 01:56 AM
link   
I have been trying to figure out what the one video with the two objects in the sky at the same time were.

Maybe something like this? (Go ahead and give me the "light flare talk," I know nothing)
Two UFOs(Meteors?)

Anyway, here's what some are saying is the actual meteor video. Which is the second event.

It lasts a good while from most reports which seems strange, in my useless opinion. But it does resemble a meteor.

Now this video recaps two events and puts a lot of local news videos together. The first object is reported to hover above the clouds and THEN it ascends into the atmosphere. I don't see a missile doing that either, but who knows. After that, the meteor comes down.

...Also, here's the video from the event (I believe a football game) in Arizona it passed over.

Anyway, I find this interesting and a great discussion piece.
edit on 16-9-2011 by ThePawnsTheory because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   
I found this really interesting, and also notice similarities between your video of a 'rocket launch' and that of the missle launch over California before.

Not to say that it is not a missle shooting down a satellite, but according to your last video posted, the Chinese shot down one of their own satellites that was 537 miles above the earth.

You also said that there are 40 minutes between the first event, and second.

How long would it take for a missle to hit a satellite and have it fall to earth if it were 537 miles above it?

+6 more 
posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by JamesGC

So that is all you have to add is "What Phage said"???

So because phage said it you just automatically believe it? I respect Phage, but he is not always right.

I personally do not believe this was a meteor. And no I do not have pics to prove it so get lost with that crap.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Well i've seen this before. i guess the ones i've witnessed are always sates going down then? What, like a dozen times. Please.

I'm open minded, but this doesn't really look like much from my opinion, that's all.

I do blame media though. Rather than give us, probably, maybe they should do some research, get some people making real comments then just scraping together a story as fast as they can..

This reminds my of the so called missile that went over Cali last year where everyone (media wise0 said no idea what it was, but probably and so fourth, when all it looked like was a contrail.

Edit

Not saying you're wrong and that your opinion isn't valid, just saying from personal experience, i've seen this a lot of times, just not for the period and intensity.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kevinquisitor
I found this really interesting, and also notice similarities between your video of a 'rocket launch' and that of the missle launch over California before.

Not to say that it is not a missle shooting down a satellite, but according to your last video posted, the Chinese shot down one of their own satellites that was 537 miles above the earth.

You also said that there are 40 minutes between the first event, and second.

How long would it take for a missle to hit a satellite and have it fall to earth if it were 537 miles above it?

I'm trying to use commen sense.
My most rational theory I can think of is a missile.
I am not sure how long it would take to fall back down too earth.
It would all be structured on the height, this one could of been higher up.
How fast it would fall. I'm open to this being some type of UFO sighting at first.
I do not buy this *METEOR* MSM OFFICIAL STORY.
Not with the two mass sighting events.
The first part starting 40min. before the object was seen falling.
Something does not add up for it to be just a meteor.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by JamesGC
Well i've seen this before. i guess the ones i've witnessed are always sates going down then? What, like a dozen times. Please.

I'm open minded, but this doesn't really look like much from my opinion, that's all.

I do blame media though. Rather than give us, probably, maybe they should do some research, get some people making real comments then just scraping together a story as fast as they can..

This reminds my of the so called missile that went over Cali last year where everyone (media wise0 said no idea what it was, but probably and so fourth, when all it looked like was a contrail.

Edit

Not saying you're wrong and that your opinion isn't valid, just saying from personal experience, i've seen this a lot of times, just not for the period and intensity.

Explain to me the events 40 min. before the actually occurence.
Theres a trail (missile) SOMETHING SEEN GOING UP 40 min.
before
Somethings falling down 40 min. later.....

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Well i'm sure if you're right, it's only a matter of time beofore some more infomartion comes out for us to work on.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by JamesGC

Well, what do you think?

Could you please give me what you think could of been
the lights seen going up 30- 40 min before the (satellite) (ufo) *meteor*
is seen coming down.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 02:34 AM
link   
With reference to a recent thread that talked about a large satellite with a bit of a toxic load due to come down somewhere in the near future, could it be this one?

www.heavens-above.com... lat=0&lng=0&loc=unspecified&alt=0&tz=cet

Looking at its current location, it may well have been above the south west at the time of the incident. It is possible that those who care for us most, shot it down to control a possibly unwieldy trajectory. Lord only knows why they'd shoot it down over continental US when, given an hour or two more it would've been over the ocean, but then I'm not a rocket scientist.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by tangotemper

I was thinking that at one point early on, but this says it is still up in the air, if it indeed is real time like it claims and not just a projected path.
Real Time Satellite Tracking

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by tangotemper
With reference to a recent thread that talked about a large satellite with a bit of a toxic load due to come down somewhere in the near future, could it be this one?

www.heavens-above.com... lat=0&lng=0&loc=unspecified&alt=0&tz=cet

Looking at its current location, it may well have been above the south west at the time of the incident. It is possible that those who care for us most, shot it down to control a possibly unwieldy trajectory. Lord only knows why they'd shoot it down over continental US when, given an hour or two more it would've been over the ocean, but then I'm not a rocket scientist.

Care about us the most I hear ya.
I could never believe they would poison the people I mean,
It is not like they poison (flouride) our water.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 02:42 AM
link   
If someone shot down a satellite, then that just means there is more debris up in orbit.

Kessler Syndrome anybody?

Good hypothesis, seems legit.
edit on 9/16/2011 by Cryptonomicon because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by popsmayhem

indeed, I guess the "meteor" had a change of heart and decided it didn't want to end up on this s# hole and then had ANOTHER change of heart after seeing how nice we really are...

definatly not a meteor in my opinion.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by ThePawnsTheory

Alright, well it is not UARS.

Are all the satellites there you know of?

Would it be impossible for one of the satellites to NOT
be tracked?

Also what explains the (projectory missile) going up 30-40 min before
this meteor came down.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Get over Phage. I swear it's like Phage has brainwashed you all and you do what Phage says. What are you? In a cult or something? Like he's a god complex. Phage is not always right.

I tend to sway toward a missile maybe as well. Because I posted something similar that went a horizontal line across the sky that was extremely bright and looked nothing like a meteor or ufo, awhile back ago.

Why would the police rope off where it landed? To protect you?
Wish there was more info on that.

edit on 16-9-2011 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join