It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God Help Us, God Help Us All

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   
good post.
you say what we all feel inside.
well most of us.
the only thing we can do is to let as
many people know what is realy hapening.
in a as sane way as we can.
just open there eyes a little
and point them in the right direction.

I belive there is a group that is on are side.
that is trying to fight them and stop them.
but they must remain in secret.
some of them are in high posistions.

some believe aliens will come and save the day!
I dont think so. if we can not stand on are own.
then how can we grow and become ?

the god nuts!
you may as well surrender to the powers that be.
and be a mindless slave.
Jesus and his sheep ! we say sheep to.
the sheep that are stupid and follow TPTB to the slaughter.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by minkykeka

I liked your post. I few years ago I had a friend from Scotland come to visit me in the US. As we were wandering the streets of Chicago on a night out he brought up the same thing you described and told me over there if you talk to someone you pass by in the street they give you dirty looks and think your crazy.

I told him just keep doing it, look them in the eye, smile and say hello and eventually people will respond. After that to prove my point as we walked the next 4 blocks I did just that with every person we came across and he was amazed at the number of positive responses I got back

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Pixiefyre

It goes back to personal responsibility. This nation has had too much handed to it in the past 60 years, and it has came to the point where the citizens demand more and more every year to be given.

When individuals go out and try to take success for themselves, that is when the nation prospers. Look at the Industrial Revolution. There was a mindset shared by all, and it was implemented. That anyone can have the American dream, if they have the desire and effort to obtain it.

The problem is, there is no more effort, and there is no more desire to take it back.

There is more desire now for Monday Night Football and Playstation, then there is for individual freedom and financial success.

This is not as articulate and efficient as your post. But yes, I agree with you and I think we share the same mind set.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by jrmcleod

Too many people. I know about Crowhouse and others pointing out that every man woman and child could have an acre of land and all of them wouldn't even take up the State of New Jersey but there are too many people. If there were, say a Billion people, people would almost be rare and government wouldn't get to be so big etc etc etc. that's it.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Yes, I too have noticed the things you mentioned in your post.

There seems to be an alarming increase of human beings who delight in all levels of sadistic behavior and actually find a perverse enjoyment in the tormenting of others.

This is especially true of people who maintain a position of authority in virtually any social arena. From the highest to the lowest. From Presidents, Popes and global administrators to the hall monitors and crossing guards at your local small town elementary school.

This trend seems to be increasing on an exponential level worldwide.

It seems that the element of Light which once existed (several decades back) to convict the conscious of even the most evil heart has now been extinguished from a vast amount of human beings whereby there remains no ability to appeal to their heart or their humanity.

Whatever spark, however faint, which existed in the past that might have been able to redeem a villain from himself seems to have been totally extinguished today.

I do not understand and I am often divided between an almost inconsolable grief and an unholy anger.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   
This reply is not to incite violence . God does not help, because God is imaginary. Same as Santa, Same as Easter Bunny. We should not seek help from an imaginary being. We as humans hold the lock & the key. The lock is religion, the key is freedom from religion.

These are my opinions, some may share them.Some may not. To all " have a great day", now let's go set some work done.
edit on 16-9-2011 by openyourmind1262 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by MajorKarma

Too many people. I know about Crowhouse and others pointing out that every man woman and child could have an acre of land and all of them wouldn't even take up the State of New Jersey but there are too many people. If there were, say a Billion people, people would almost be rare and government wouldn't get to be so big etc etc etc. that's it.

I agree, i read somewhere that all the people in the world could fit onto the Isle of Wight. This planet is MASSIVE, more than big enough for us all to have a good few acres and trade locally...

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   
I understand that a lot of what is going on right now is extremely intimidating; and it can seem as though we have no power to change any of it.

However, what I've tended to find, is that the only time I really feel powerless, is if I think in terms of needing to change the entire planet. Obviously, I can't do that; very few of us can.

The way I've been feeling a lot more optimistic recently, though, is to simply focus on my own development. Find a community garden, grow some vegetables with people...get into the habit of meditating/japa etc. This may seem ineffectual and silly; but the point here is the domino effect. If everyone focuses on changing their own life in a positive way, the larger society will take care of itself, as society is made up of individuals.

I understand also that there are a number of people in society who can seem psychopathic, or beyond the reach of empathy; and it is these individuals who seem to be causing most of the issues that we feel so fearful and powerless about. My advice here would be to remember some of the Buddhist scripture that I've read; that one of the secrets of maintaining your own happiness and stability, is indifference towards the wicked.

There will probably always be evil people in the world, at least to some extent or another. Generally speaking, we can't change them; so it is much better for us if we try to ignore them. This only really becomes possible, when our own desire for internal peace, becomes more powerful than our perceived need to focus on their evil.

I say again; Change yourself, and the rest will follow.
edit on 16-9-2011 by petrus4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Great thread and I know the OP means well and his/her heart is in the right place, but it's like every other thread on ATS. It has no bearing whatsoever on the real world and that is where it really matters. :@@ We all know what's wrong with this world, but when is somebody going to grow a backbone and do something about the mess in the real world. On ATS and every other conspiracy website, it's all talk and no action.
Keep talking until your blue in the face, but it has no bearing on the real world.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   
How about this... Lets create a GLOBAL political party that is supported globally and we can then run for office in the various countries in the world... funded by the people for the people with global support. Opposing wars, providing fair distribution of resources, remove the failed global financial system...

Basically create our own New World Order that everyone would want to support... have a global election where leaders are chosen to help map out global goals and develop sustainable plans that would see the development and progression of the human race on a 100 year plan.

The REAL new world order!!! Who is with me?

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   

What would a million people protesting outside the White House do? The media would take notice, other countries around the world would take notice, more people in other cities like London, Moscow, Paris, Athens, Madrid etc...it could be many millions all protesting together. 1 voice is load, 1,000,000 voices is deafening. There are a lot that can be done to stop this but it has to be done in unison.

A million people protesting outside of the white house....would bring out a lot of soldiers in riot gear..no matter how peaceful it was..and it would do the same in other countries.

People would get seriously hurt...and in the end..the only message it would give..is don't go parading to the capitol in huge amounts..because "they " don't like it....and they have the guns..and they have the power.

This is an example of what I was saying that could make it worse.

While I respect your ideals, and what you are saying on your op..there has to be a better way of infiltrating and changing things from within.

Not buying food, is not an option for many..as well as turning off power.

I am not trying to say nothing can be done..but I would love to see a well thought out plan, that isn't going to get a bunch of innocent people hurt, or put in jail.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   

I've been "wake", if you will (hate that term), for about 10 years now and I've seen quite a lot in that time. I've come to the conclusion that there are a few types of people, and this is important to understanding to basic social structure when it comes to these types of things (or maybe education in general).

1) Never Have, Never Will, Don't Wanna - These folks will never believe anything you tell them because there's no base knowledge to corroborate what is being told to them and they have no interest in learning at all.

These people are to be ignored, and sometimes scorned.

2) The Perpetual Conspiracy Theorist - At some point, reason should take over and tell people that half of the ridiculous things being talked about when it comes to conspiracy, are really just nonsense. Many tend to live in echo chambers of information and tend to preach rather than discuss, so there's little chance of other information penetrating their bubble of "knowledge".

When you fill yourself with garbage, that's what you'll spew. These people should be pitied.

3) The Rational - When most of these find out about some of the things going on, it's like a slow motion surprise. In the beginning their eyes open wide in shock and their brains absorb a lot of material. Over time, however, the eyes and brain return to normal and the reason takes over and they begin to really process the information in the context of the real world.

You seem like that and will probably get to where I am in a few years.

You are no more a slave than you want to be. I am not a slave because my mind is not a slave, and your mental stance is more important than anything else.

Fighting powers that are so much larger than you is near to impossible, mainly because you are not really fighting the powers themselves, but the large majority of the population who will stymie most of your efforts. The "wake people up" crowd are deluded and waste large amounts of energy that could be used to actually enjoy what life has to offer.

I've come to the conclusion that the balance of "good/evil" has always been relatively level in proportion to the population. No one has come up with any arguments to refute this and many have tried.

Hope this helps

Peace
KJ

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by kindred

This is precisely my point...i want to develop that "back bone", but i feel my "back bone" wouldn't be enough unless we all develop a "back bone", but how do we convince everyone to do it in unison so that our collective voice is heard?

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by TommyG

I like it......

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by lapi7

Yes, I too have noticed the things you mentioned in your post.

There seems to be an alarming increase of human beings who delight in all levels of sadistic behavior and actually find a perverse enjoyment in the tormenting of others.

This is especially true of people who maintain a position of authority in virtually any social arena. From the highest to the lowest. From Presidents, Popes and global administrators to the hall monitors and crossing guards at your local small town elementary school.

This trend seems to be increasing on an exponential level worldwide.

I agree with your statement here.....

Since analog TV shut down Worldwide in june or july, I see something I've always feared....

so i'm going to throw this out there:

The TETRA System: Mass UK Mind Control Technology and the Zombification Of Britain's Police is Now A Reality by Tim Rifat Transcript from CH4 News, Feb 5th, 2001 Begin quote: The new Home Office microwave system called TETRA is to be the mainstay of British police force communications and will be placed in every major population centre. The British Government is spending 2 1/2 billion pounds on a 400 MHz pulse modulated microwave transmitter network which broadcasts 17.6 Hz into the brains of all Britain's police and anyone living near the planned 30,000 transmitters. The first place these transmitters will be deployed is Glastonbury. The effects of these transmitters, which entirely duplicate CIA research in optimal mind-control technology, are 1. Destruction of short and long-term memory by disrupting calcium reflux from synapses, due to the effect of the 17.6 Hz ELF. 2. Disruption of synaptic neural networks, leading to behavioural and character changes. 3. manic behaviour, followed by nervous exhaustion after use, or exposure. 4. Disruption of higher brain function, leading to the so called 'zombification'. 5. Enhanced suggestibility. 6. The development of pre-cancerous cells, which can lead to long-term tumour growth. 7. Effects on the Limbic System, leading to emotional and behavioural modification. 8. ELF frequency in the TETRA system strongly affects calcium ions, causing them to efflux out of brain cells due to psychotron resonance. Since these ions are the chief factor in long and short term potentiation of synapses, the braincell junctions, and are crucial to memory and cognition, use of the TETRA system on such a scale could cause irreversible brain damage by disturbing not only calcium ions but sodium and potassium ions, all vital to nerve and brain function. The TETRA system will also flood the New York and London Underground, so commuters will regularly be exposed to behavioural modification during Rush Hour. End quote A protest movement is currently being established by Glastonbury residents. To contact Tim Rifat or the Glastonbury protest organiser, please reply to Ivan Fraser at this email address and your response will be forwarded. The UK Government is now spending £2.5 million to fully implement a nation-wide deployment of CIA mind-control technology. The TETRA system pulses at 17.6 Hz broadcast at 400 MHz which is essentially the Pandora Project funded by the CIA in the late '60s and early '70s. Dr Ross Adey, the chief researcher on the Pandora Project has released a video to leading UK researchers which proves that not only does the TETRA system cause ELF zombification by massive release of calcium ions in the cerebral cortex and the nervous system, but the activated calcium ions also cause massive hormonal disturbances which lead to frenzied imbalances, emotional and physical states. This system will be used by all UK police and emergency services by the end of the year, as the Home Office has sold off all police frequencies, so they are forced to use the new system. Use of the TETRA system by the police will lead to psychotronicaly controlled officers who may be totally controlled in any situation and are very useful for states of economic or social chaos where extreme and violent behaviour is needed without any conscious or moral compunction - so-called police robots. 30,000 transmitters will be placed around the country to maximise the effects on the local UK population - mass mind control. Anyone who has complained of these transmitters has received a letter from the Government informing them that if the transmitters are not positioned where the Government wishes, there can be no guarantee then of police protection, which will lead to higher insurance premiums for the householder. A leading UK newspaper tried to run this story, but had the item quashed by high-level Government intervention. _____ Report by Tim Rifat - UK's leading psychotronic expert. 6-24-1

source

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by gabby2011

Do you really think there could ever be no sacrifices for the betterment of humanity? If i were a protester, 1 of the 1,000,000 outside the white house, I'd be calm and focused on the mission of trying for change. Yes there would be those who would cause trouble and yes there would be riot police, but if it was planned properly i.e. with lots of camera's around the place and interviews (not MSM lead) but protester led, the truth of it would come out no matter what the MSM reported...cos as we know it would be lies!

We need a plan...the government has one, why doesn't the people?

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   
"God Help Us, God Help Us All"

Dont anybody hold their breath!!!!!!!!!

You want help then collectively help yourselfs!!!!!!!!!!!

Or STATUS QUO will reign!!!

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by jrmcleod
reply to post by gabby2011

Do you really think there could ever be no sacrifices for the betterment of humanity? If i were a protester, 1 of the 1,000,000 outside the white house, I'd be calm and focused on the mission of trying for change. Yes there would be those who would cause trouble and yes there would be riot police, but if it was planned properly i.e. with lots of camera's around the place and interviews (not MSM lead) but protester led, the truth of it would come out no matter what the MSM reported...cos as we know it would be lies!

We need a plan...the government has one, why doesn't the people?

the people that see the truth..would understand, but those that refuse..would only think the conspirators dangerous..and foolish in how they handle things.

Any plan that would make sense..would be slow to bring to fruition..as it would take many people who are willing to fight these establishments, run for office,and change things from within.

You may say you would stay focused..but a million people can get out of hand quickly...and the soldiers carrying the weapons...could make it worse.

Sorry, but anyone who thinks a million people storming the white house would cause effective change...doesn't see the whole picture....and is enticing those who care into a very dangerous situation.
edit on 16-9-2011 by gabby2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   

All very true...........and your point is?
"The answers and change are all in reach"..........what would that be other then a genetic change for the spicies that would cure us of being preditors.
"We are such a beautiful spicies"......are you really that naive about the spicies and who and what we are.We have been the same sinse the beginning,what more proof do you need??
You talk about a million people being stronger then just you,who would control them into a single inity so they would all agree?with a million people you have a million different ways of getting along with each other.

I've read this same rant a dozen times and never a solution..................please be different.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join