posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 08:42 AM
I’m creating this thread, not to incite violence or to masquerade as a person I’m not but as a fellow human trying to find out why we let the
atrocities of this world occur. There are 6,500,000,000 people or so on Earth with a projected rise to 10,000,000,000 by 2050 yet we can’t
“live” life as it is meant to be. We entrust our governments to lead us in the direction that is best for our society and existence, yet we find
ourselves becoming emotionally charged at the truth that is hidden from us by those we entrust.
The lies by the world governments go so deep into society that, to be honest, I find it nigh on impossible to tell what truth actually is. Our
destiny is handed over at birth to a group of individuals by our parents who firmly believe that the elected group of individuals in power are going
to provide a society that will assist in bringing up their little bundle of joy.
I’ve been on ATS for about 2 or so years and the amount my eyes have opened and the things I have learnt probably equal that of my prior 26 years
before finding ATS. This forum is full of some fantastically brilliant researchers, presenters and fellow humans who seek the truth and bring their
opinion to the table.
Yet for all our ramblings, discoveries, knowledge sharing abilities and our desire to hear the truth, we continue to remain prisoners. I am also in
this category but I am totally fed up with this way of life. I often find myself wishing I could “go to the mountains, find a safe valley with the
natural resources I need, build my own house out of nature’s larder, grow my own foods and live off of the land…free of money, power, desire,
guilt and materialism. I wish deeply I could do this but here in the UK, I cant. If the land isn’t owned by a land owner, it’s owned by the
crown. Why on earth and how on earth did society allow this to happen? This earth is as much mine as it is The Monarch’s or the governments.
We live in a society that breeds fear, incompetence, ignorance, murder, fakery, destruction, power, segregation, humiliation, punishment without
cause, control and pride. All the things we could do without to succeed humanely.
There are so many threads I have read that have opened my eyes to things, we as a group see them, and a few others do too but the conspiracy and
inquisitive group of humans probably amount to a guess of about 10% of humanity, the remaining 90% just plod along like mice on a wheel. Some of the
things I have read, whether true or not is irrelevant because the ultimate aim of all the threads is to open my eyes, some of the more frightening
things are below.
Arsenic in Food
Mercury in Vaccines
Releasing Viruses on to Humanity (AIDS etc)
Banning of Supplements
Nuclear Power and the Dangers of It
Alien Life Already Known To The Elite
Ancient History Being Incorrect And Purposefully Kept Hidden
The Presence Of UFO’s
The Fixing Of Oil Prices and Control Of The Stock Exchange
911 And Inside Jobs
The Mass Lies In The MSM
The Pesticides In Food
The Fear Of Disease
The Prohibition Of Enjoying Natural Life
The Selling Of Debt
The Illegal Wars
Cancer Cure Kept Hidden
The list goes on and on...
I don’t understand why we don’t do anything about it. Why are we not stopping this, not by bringing these things to ATS but by bringing these
things to the governments of the world? We are allowing our children, our loved ones, our fellow humans to be murdered, poisoned, lied too, deceived
and hated for what reason? To make others rich in money and wisdom whilst neglecting ourselves? This isn’t humanity, this isn’t life, this
isn’t me and this isn’t what I want for anyone else.
The answers and the change are all in our reach but we are too scared to get them. I cannot do this on my own because as a single person I have no
clout, as a large million or so group I have a lot of clout but that million or so are too scared like me to stop it.
All I can do is seek my own knowledge and try to protect those around me whilst watching this beautiful world fall to pieces around me!
We are such a beautiful species with unlimited potential to expand ourselves yet we are rounded up like animals, lied to like children, ignored and
spat on from a great height, all in the name of “freedom”…I’m not free, I’m a prisoner…
If ever there was a time to say it, now would be the best time “God help us”.