It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God Help Us, God Help Us All

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
hisz.rsoe.hu...

The Palisades Nuclear Plant in southwestern Michigan has been shut down due to a loss of water in a cooling system. WWMT-TV reports the facility in Covert Township was shut down just before 3 p.m. Friday. The lowest of four emergency classification levels was declared. The classification means plant workers were notified and were resolving the problem. Officials say the shutdown poses no risk to the public and that no radioactive materials were released. A U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission inspection was held at the Van Buren County plant last month after a water pump component failed. The plant is owned by New Orleans-based Entergy Corp.

Current and just one more nuclear in the past 188 days. We're in an all out nuclear war of the controllers against the people. And if any disasters occur, cme's or more earth changes, this planets toast from the nuclear that will occur.
And its by design, all of it.

I heard the Rockefellers tried to head to South America, the whole family, all the relatives. But were blocked. They went to India instead just prior to Japan's disaster, with their own reactors.

Has anyone heard of their current whereabouts, when they're returning?

I hope someone else will make a thread on this, I don't feel up to it.
edit on 17-9-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

This whole nuclear situation is actually really frightening...your right, what if there was a major CME that took out a large portion of the grid. The generators would fail, the power supply would fail, the pumps would fail...nearly every nuclear reactor would be toast...this planet would glow...WHAT ARE WE DOING...is our species really that STUPID to keep this stuff going?

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 04:05 AM
link   
reply to post by SheopleNation

John 3:18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Pervius

The Baby Boomer Generation's kids should be mad. Not only did they have aweful parents who were only out for their own booze/drugs fix and beat their kids....

There was no one smart enough to realize a problem was soon going to come.

Wait...what??
This is a very inflamatory remark, and completely ignorant. The "Baby Boomers" did not create capitalism. I fall in the very end of the spectrum, born in the late 50s, and I have raised two kids, taught them love of nature and critical thinking, NEVER beat them, and NEVER used booze/drugs in the process.

The "Baby Boomers" were also the ones who protested the Viet Nam war, who protested capitalism and promoted simple living, back-to-nature lifestyles, and peace. You know that peace sign, right? You know what it means?

I was a child when this current situation was first sparked.

I was FIVE when our US coinage was no longer made of Silver. And when Kennedy was assassinated for refusing to go along with a "false flag" plan to invade Cuba. FIVE.

Then, another 8 years on, when I was 13:

The significance of August 15, 1971
by Professor von Braun

May 31st, 2006

That was the day that President Nixon closed the gold window, ending the ability of other central banks to convert their dollars into gold at the fixed price of $35.00 per ounce.

It did not end the convertibility of US $'s into gold as the ability of other Central banks to buy gold using their US $ holdings remained. What this event did do was free the US from ever having to provide a redeemable alternative to their paper currency, which in effect was the complete opposite from why it had become the world's reserve currency in the first place. The Bretton Woods agreement saw the adopting of the dollar as the worlds reserve currency precisely for the reason that it was convertible into gold, gold already held by the US and other countries could hold the dollar knowing that this was the case.

No doubt it was the redemption by countries such as France, Italy, Germany, Holland and others that created the reduction in US gold holdings from 20,000 tonnes to 8,300 tonnes that had a hand in Nixon's decision, but the actuality was that the US now had created, by the stroke of a pen, the world's first officially non-redeemable reserve currency, giving it a monopoly on the world's banking system that has lasted to this day.

It was not the Baby Boomers who were the world's elite and the tycoons. At the most, the earliest Boomers were 25...at which point the human brain is only beginning to be fully developed. So don't blame the Boomers for the corporatocracy. We also did not have anything to do with WW2...the world was thrown into that fracass by the adults making choices before we were born. The military-industrial complex...you know. And that Nasty has been around for centuries.

Unfortunately, the cronies in Congress now, and many (but certainly not all) of the CEOs who are destroying our economy and future, can be considered Boomers, but the system was in place before they got there. They simply exploited it.

What irritates me is the incompetence and selfishness shown by the people who are making decisions that affect so many; and the fact that those of us who want peaceful, cooperative existence are subject to being overlooked because our sorrow and passion and disappointment can't fight a game of money, greed, and power. We don't have the power, and honestly aren't interested in clawing our way up the slimey ladder to get it. (That said, there are noble people in the wealthy factions as well, but they are mostly quiet, and few and far between.)

And btw, we -- being the kind souls and disillusioned Utopians -- are not going to be dead in 5 years. Just more broken-hearted and disappointed.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   
As a Christian, I feel that I know what's going on. I've done a lot of reading of Bible prophecy. New World Order is a one-world government. The U.N. has been wanting a one-world currency for several years. Wondering why the world is in such an economic mess, leading us to a one-world currency. Watch what happens with the euro. It's going to fall! ... and we're next! Let's see, we have a one-world government, next a one-world currency, and then a one-world religion will follow. Tony Blair has an interfaith foundation. These people are working to bring the "antichrist" to power. He will control the world. There is such a great falling away from G-d today. One of the signs of the second coming of Christ. I'm just thankful that I am a born-again Christian and that I have studied prophecy. I do believe we are in the end times. Not saying that the end will come tomorrow or on Dec. 21, 2012 ... I am saying be ready.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rellix

The only way I can see something like this working is to create a Union (Union of Freedom) that is global., hit them where it hurts - in the pocket. This would require a peaceful withdrawal such as on a particular day once a month all those in the union strike and stay home, no marching on the government, no riot police! Withdraw home and have a day off. Eventually the momentum will build over a few months and you will start to gain a voice.

The thing is, if workers in the developed countries of the world were to strike against Government and business interests by staying home, those workers would be replaced by the many disenfranchised and unemployed. And if this group of citizens remained in a bond of solidarity with the striking workers, then immigrant or student workers from the developing countries would be brought in to replace them - workers so hungry for a buck they will eat your dog.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Golden Rule

You are right, its unfortunate but what you say is true. The only way something could make a difference is to stand together as one and we are so fragmented it's not funny. So is there no hope?

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Rellix

You are right, its unfortunate but what you say is true. The only way something could make a difference is to stand together as one and we are so fragmented it's not funny. So is there no hope?

There is no hope for the majority of people because they don't envisage hope in the same way you do my friend. Their hope is to run into the circumstances that will provide them with greater wealth. Through luck, through a social connection, through developing the sort of skills Tony Robbins is teaching at his seminars, by reading books like 'Think Rich, Grow Rich' or whatever. They don't see any fault with the system as such - their only criticism would be that they are not getting as big a slice of the pie as they would like. For example they will ask you, "What kind of car do you drive? Which model, how much you paid for it" etc. But if you say, (as I have done) "and it takes all of those wars in the Middle East to keep it running." They will shoot you an ugly glance as if you have spoken out of turn or are some sort of trouble-maker or something.

The fact is the majority of people see nothing wrong with war as such and especially now where so many people are avowed skeptics and atheists. Half of this group believes that organized religion is to blame for all the wars of the past, and the other half believe war or armed conflict is a naturally inherited biological instinct - the animal defense of territory.

Americans didn't like Jimmy Carter as a president because he was not a kick-ass kind of guy, and for all G.W. Bush's gaffes and folly, he is still somehow admired, perhaps as a slightly demented warrior chief.

The masses have been taught to admire soldiers, and the war memorials in almost every town and city attest to this, not to mention the parades of old soldiers bearing a swag of medals. Why? Because they fought and died for our freedom? Really they fought and died to uphold an economy - an economy that provides each citizen with the hope of becoming rich, especially richer than his neighbour. War represents competition - the ultimate fulfillment of all sports' training - us against them.

Who is there no hope for? The mothers who proudly see off their sons to the military? Sons who they have taken pains to care for and protect since they were in diapers? Mothers who believe their sons are doing something patriotic by killing others in orchestrated wars of economy in Iraq and Afghanistan? Then saying to their friends and neighbours, "Well I was worried he was going to amount to nothing, sitting in his room smoking pot."

"Oh yes, Mrs Jones, you must be proud of how he turned out"

Then when the news comes in that Mrs. Jones' son has been Killed in Action, she will cry for a day or so and then place a photo of him dressed in full uniform upon her mantelshelf and tell everyone what a hero he was.

It's not TPTB that have to be removed from their positions so much as the conditioning must be removed from the human mind. Humans are taught to worship the way of the predator and they practice it, and they appoint powerful and cunning predators as their leaders, because although they acknowledge that there is injustice in the world, they hope that they will be the chosen ones, the ones who will be under the umbrella of the winning team. That is what the sport is all about in its psychological conditioning.

The key to breaking out of the ever tightening net that is closing around humanity day by day is to form self-sufficient land-based communities. Living on properties which have a group title and living in a cooperative sense. These communities would not have to be stone-age and could take full advantage of many aspects of modern technology. They would produce their own water supply (fluoride free), electricity, non-G.M, organic food etc, build an aesthetically pleasing designed community by appointing artists to the community's board of directors who have equal status to any other planners or directors.

An evolution of sustainable growth would then emerge from these cells and branch into other similar cells, trading ideas and people with each other.

But......most people want what they have been conditioned to want on TV and nothing short of a major apocalyptic event is going to shift them from their position.

Soldier - good. Hippy - bad.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Unfortunately the human race is a very selfish one. I view our race as a parasite, just consuming and producing more parasites until we ravage our Mother Earth. In all honesty, it is up to us to take steps to save our human race. We're overpopulating? Don't have kids. Diseases? In all honesty, maybe they shouldn't be cured. Harsh, yes, but maybe diseases like AIDs, etc is nature's population control? I don't know. It's just my opinion.

I sometimes fear for the future of the human race. Its sad that children are coming in to this world that will more than likely be stripped of its resources in the next 15-20 years.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Thanks for your reply. I to believe that our greatest battle is to change the way we think and in turn change the way we live and go about our business. The thing we need to realize though is that we are still dependent on each other for survival, regardless of what system we use we still need to be in service to each other as we can not have knowledge of everything.
Although I understand your explanation of becoming self sufficient within communities I also feel that the seperation from the greater society can sometimes be detrimental to progress and growth,even with cells sharing I think it would send us back to the stone age as far as progress goes. To truly progress we need a centralized body with the ability to gather and send information which would enable them to build on their work.

It's funny you mention animalistic instinct/behaviour (animal defence) as my eldest daughter took a few psychology subjects through university. Anyway she was explaining to me that humans don't have instincts and only work from learned behaviours, I'm sure I could look into it more but it seems to make sense the way it was explained. If this is true then we need to obviously work on our own minds to change our thoughts and then teach our children from a young age. If you look at how we react (and not act) when things go wrong or aren't working out as planned compared to the way we react when things are going good or right there is a large comparisson, if things are as planned we don't react much and continue on our way but if something goes wrong some of us fall apart and swear and get frustrated instead of looking at how to work around the issue. To me this is a good example of thought patterns that could be changed, should we act or react? I'm doing a course at the moment that talks about love and lust, etc. My understanding of this and I shared this with the other course participants is that Lust is a reation and Love is an action. Lust is something that happens without a thought process (animalistic) and Love is something you do think about as you prioritize the other person ahead of yourself. In short we need to act and not react.
We need to come to understand that serving others ultimately serves ourselves. Selfserving doesn't produce any fruit and is hollow and lonely but serving and pleasing others is a union and an expression of love, in turn they serve you and that is where the fruit is produced. A tree that bears no fruit is useless but a tree that is nurtured can produce great fruit in abundance for all to taste.
Ok, I'm a little off topic, I know, so I will close with this. Hope is a major part of our thinking, without it I don't think we would be where we are today. The problem is that we humans use hope in the wrong fashion and place hope in things without thinking about it, hope has been misplaced. I hope the we find it again.

Cheers and peace to all

edit on 17-9-2011 by Rellix because: Added content

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by jrmcleod

I get a kick out of everyone blaming the government...Does our government look rich?

Is that where our ethics, compassion, pride and the money went? What a joke.

People refuse to take personal responsibility for the way things are.

To change the world - change our children.

Teach them to care for one another and everything else will fall into place.

Don't teach "survival of the fittest" as the order of the day.

Teach tolerance, compassion and humanity.

We don't care about nature, other people, we don't even care for our own parents anymore.

Look at the humiliating and disgusting things we see on TV as a part of regular programming.

To make the world different - first you have to CARE.

We haven't really cared for a long time now.

Reaping what we sow.

Ain't it this a bitch?
edit on 18-9-2011 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   

There's hope for us yet...Most people are greater than we have a chance to know, observe and appreciate.

Notice the only one not helping is the man in the suit, he is the driver of the car. You can pick out many different types of human watching how this group reacts in this situation.

Unfortunately men like this one in the suit are calling the shots when it comes to our lives and the world.

edit on 18-9-2011 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Rellix

The thing we need to realize though is that we are still dependent on each other for survival, regardless of what system we use we still need to be in service to each other as we can not have knowledge of everything.
Although I understand your explanation of becoming self sufficient within communities I also feel that the seperation from the greater society can sometimes be detrimental to progress and growth,even with cells sharing I think it would send us back to the stone age as far as progress goes. To truly progress we need a centralized body with the ability to gather and send information which would enable them to build on their work.

How do you define progress and growth though Rellix? I don't see the construction of self-sufficient autonomous communities as being so much a separation from the greater society as being a separation from being dependent on exploitative corporations. This would be a temporary strategy to gain foothold strength - to be able to gain breathing space or even "Lebensraum" in the proper context of the word. One cannot decide anything from a position of fear, neither from it can one realize "true progress or growth". Humanity has not realized any real progress at all because whatever progress has been realized has been at an expense greater than the debatable benefit.

People need to get back to basics - i.e.a sustainable non-fear based system of community, sharing and reconnection with the natural world. No human zoos, no animal zoos. All that humanity has discovered so far will not be lost through this move, it will still remain on hand to be drawn upon especially by the new generations that are born into a non-fear based system, who will interpret its potentials in their own way.

We have to remind ourselves that most of what we interpret as progress is the spillover from military research and development into the corporate civilian sector. The very inception of the ideas behind these products and systems was for destructive or aggressive purposes.

I understand the point you are making though when you write:

even with cells sharing I think it would send us back to the stone age as far as progress goes. To truly progress we need a centralized body with the ability to gather and send information which would enable them to build on their work

And you have produced a word match for my word "cells" and that is "body".

Exactly. The body did not appear before the cell. There is no body as such really, only a community of inter-dependent cells. The individual cell manifests and reproduces different versions of itself, as in stem cells and a body is slowly created and integrated.

Absolutely a new centralized body will be formed and that is a fantastic challenge to look forward to. But the main body as it exists today has become diseased and to remain with that body and its destiny is to commit suicide.

Mankind has become suicidal, that is the state of affairs.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   

You're right again, we do need to create a new body. I think we do agree on most of what is being discussed, it's more about how we go about it, without each other to provoke thought we would be stuck within our own line of thought never to be jolted to another way of thinking. I really do agree that we need to get back to basics and that we have an opportunity to do that, it's not too late.
What comes before the cell? Something I have come to understand is that everything we see is the past or was created in the past, the only true place for creation is within our thoughts - think about how light and sound travels and how long it takes for it to register in our minds. Even things that are very close to us have a very, very short delay before we can process it. We are very clever at turning one form of energy into a more useful energy. All this has taken place in our thoughts before it could be put into an action or something we can act upon. The earth was as it ever was, we have just manipulated it with our thoughts.
So the problem as to why our bodies are diseased is because we are not whole or we are broken, not just in our thoughts but with what we do with them as well. So if we to hazard a guess at where God exists (which is the title "God help us") then it sort of points to thought which is where creation lies. Creation is a result of the chemistry that takes place within our minds. A thought or an idea creates a chemical reaction, those reactions are still uncharted territory and some consider it a miracle. Maybe we should be starting on our own bodies and minds before we can create this new body you speak of, otherwise it will all be for 0. We don't have to agree on everything but we need to be open to learn something new, always. We as individuals need to become whole before we can consider moving from the position were in. I don't think we are suicidal we are just broken and in need of repair. Our repairs can really only come from God at this stage as we are so broken we cannot fix ourselves. If we hope that things can be better maybe they will be, if we have no hope then we are lost. Hope keeps driving us to continue day after day instead of wiping ourselves out which equates to 0.

Have to go for a bit but will be back. Thanks for your replies I am always learning and growing and it requires 2 for this to happen.

Cheers

Peace to all

edit on 18-9-2011 by Rellix because: spelling, cause I'm a good englisher!

edit on 18-9-2011 by Rellix because: Spelling, again!

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 03:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Rellix

Maybe we should be starting on our own bodies and minds before we can create this new body you speak of, otherwise it will all be for 0.

Absolutely so. Only when we purify ourselves can we properly visualize the road before us.

Our repairs can really only come from God at this stage as we are so broken we cannot fix ourselves.

I would see that as the grace that descends when we surrender that whose burden we can longer bear.

What comes before the cell?

Well, seeing as we have created an analogy between the creation of a new human society and our own physical bodies - how did the first cells of our body come into being? Could we say through an act of love? And couldn't the beginning of healing our own bodies and minds as the essential preliminary step (to paraphrase you) be the equivalent of preparing oneself for a romance with another? I mean presenting ourselves in our best light and cultivating a vitality that is daring, fun-loving and creative? Traditionally poems and songs etc are composed in the beginning of a romance and so this would be part of the first steps toward the realization of this new state. People would visualize it in their hearts and minds (or thoughts as you have said) and so it would surely become realized.

I think that the nouveau skeptics and atheists have misinterpreted what religion actually is. They have mistaken organized religion for religion. Religion itself is something personal, not something agreed upon by a group. It is a gratitude to life, a marvel at life, a child's fascination at life or an inspired painter's or musician's or poet's vision of life. A love of life. A romance with life.

The realization that we could easily lose the inheritance promised to us by life at this stage should create a great religious renaissance.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Yes, preparation of the mind is key to us moving forward. It is often overlooked or misunderstood but is still a key to opening the gates of a real, pure love connection.
Hmm, the creation of life is an act of love and comes from an act of love but it is also a primary that is created from oneself. So its been focused down to the ovum and the sperm which create the miracle of life. Without one or the other no act of love can achieve life excepting divine intervention. Females carry the X chromosone and males carry an even distribution of X and Y chromosones. As you probably know two X's create a girl and XY create a male, without the male Y chromosone all offspring would be female. It's a miracle we still haven't worked out fully yet with science. It states that we need each other to survive, this is where our desire to love one another comes from. If female are all X and male were all Y this would make more sense but males aren't and you have to wonder why or Y, sorry jokes.

I would hope that a religious renaissance would be kicked off, yes that would be nice. The true meaning of life I fear is locked within us and is unaccessable to science and is available only to ourselves through experience of life on a personal, intimate level. This is why we have a disconnection to everyone around us and can only relay or share what we have experienced and achieved in life.

Newcovenant - I loved the video. It shows that we do have hope and care for one another regardless of who we are or what we have done.

Peace to all
edit on 18-9-2011 by Rellix because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by antinwo101

I honestly don't think anyone is going to do anything about it. By the time the truth is ultimately exposed, everyone's mind will be under the control of peeking totalitarian reign. By then it will be far too late.
There are many people like us who oppose the nwo and such. But I believe there aren't enough. And the second question we need to ask ourselves is, how? How are we going to do anything at all? personally, I believe that destruction is a form of creation. I believe in violence as a force to yield social/political change. But then you have people, who believe solely in the power of love and light. So we can either A. basically stay where we are right now, and work on ourselves individually, see love as the ultimate strength and get trampled on, or B. become violent.
I don't see either working effectively however... think about it.
And another thing, I'm 19 years old. My body isn't going to stay 19 forever which will make it hard to fight in such a way. I fear that by the time the realization dawns on everybody, if it even does, I'll be too old to protect myself and to fight back. I'd like to say there is something we can do about it, but I don't think there is anymore. I've somewhat lost hope. Violence will not be socially accepted. We could get away with it but eventually I think an antagonistic stigma will be attached to us for awhile. We could, take violence into our hands as a way to protect our communities from any harm. Like our own armies. and just kind of, stay in the shadows. That way, society would start having faith in us, rather than police officers and politicians. That's just my opinion though. And we would need a lot of people who are actually dedicated and fearless as me.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Around 9/11 I started to look into all those topics you listed. I lost ALOT of sleep. Infact for the course of 5 years I thought of nothing else but all this crap. I talked to whoever would listen and came across alot of people with their blinders on.

I even thought about doing something drastic and extreme.

But then I realized, why the hell would I? Look at the majority of the population in this country!

No one cares about anything REAL! So, as it stands all I do is monitor and watch the situation unfold and evolve.

I have zero faith in most north americans. We're fat, lazy, closed minded, spoiled little children that believes we're entitled to everything, even if that means destroying 90% of our surrondings. I know many people who'd sell out thousands if it meant they can keep they're creature comforts.

Can't save this runaway train heading for doom. All I care about is my family and a few good honest friends and I'll die to protect them.

I hope a very painful lesson will be taught soon. But then again, maybe this chaos will go on well past my time here on earth.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
I would assume that most people would blame this on politicians and the "Powers that Be", but I contend that these people come from within our collective society. Therefore you must reform society in order to achieve peace and harmony.

It's simple, we as a species must learn to live within our means, not covet what we don't have, and be able to settle differences and disputes without coming to blows or starting wars. There will always be evil people, but we collectively should never allow them to have any power or influence.

We should teach our children humility and tolerance, violence is not the answer. I'm a Christian, so I use the Bible and the teachings of Christ as my guide, but we should all "Love one another", we are all brothers and sisters in the end anyway.

God Bless

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by kwell
John 3:18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

You just quoted something that some human wrote thousands of years ago. Foolish mortal, save it for the weak minded. ~SheopleNation

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
I remember what it was like to have the understanding of my existance in this life ripped out of my heart and soul and have it replaced with the cold harshness of reality.

at this stage I now understand that nothing... ABSOLUTELY NOTHING... in this "life" is true. The people aren't even true. They're disloyal, disrespectful, absolute in self engrossment, take pride in believing in ignorance, and will not hesitate to take what they want from you in order to enhance their belief that it will make their lives happier. Human race? Species? Oh My God ~ WHAT IS A HUMAN???!

I'll TELL you what a human is... and what's more, I'm here to TELL you that real humans are as endangered as a species as the White Rhino, Bengal Tiger, California Condor... What dominates this planet as what's understood as "humanity" are animated bags of dust and hot wind - under remote control by the puppet master.

THAT'S WHY YOUR FACE BOOK FRIENDS DON'T RESPOND TO THE REALITIES YOU'VE TRIED TO SHOW THEM... allow me to give you an example of what I'm talking about.

Not too long ago I was sitting in my car at a stop light and was watching three elderly people cross the street. One in particular was having difficulty walking, and slowly fell behind the other two. A white mini van comes racing down the street and makes a left turn, hitting the old man and knocking him down. The mini van then proceeds to run over the top of him, and I watch as his head bounces off of the under side of the vehicle, and then the vehicle lifts up as the rear left tire runs over his head as well.

I'm watching all of this like it's in slow motion, I'm remembering these details so vividly.

I'm absolutely horrified, and disgusted at what I just witnessed as the mini van comes to a complete stop and this fat, jiggly woman gets out of the driver's side and half bends over (because she's so damn fat) to see the old man laying on the street. her eyes go wide, her beefy stubbs go instantly to her jiggly jowels and she starts screaming OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! while turning in circles. I'm instantly out the window with YOUY F*ING WASTE OF F*ING SKIN! OMG, YOU F*ING C**T, WHAT'S YOU MALFUNCTION B*TCH, YOU'VE MURDERED THAT OLD MAN AND ALL YOU CAN THINK ABOUT IS HOW MUCH ~TROUBLE~ YOU'RE IN!!!

I was saying this as already the blood gushing from the now lifeless man's head had formed a flow already three feet in length. The man too, wasn't moving at all. I knew she'd killed him, and I watched it all. Her mind set was so distracted and pathetic enough to cause her obesity, let alone the way she was dressed and her apparent self absorbed countenance could be observed in just the way her hair was cut, the gaudiness of her jewelry she wore. She was probably gossiping on her damn cell phone, talking s*it about someone behind their back, while in a hurry to get to McDonalds and stuff her face with her daily big mac attack...

She certaintly didn't take care to consider other humans around her did she? Do you think she even felt sorry for killing that man? Not likely.

The declaration by Agent Smith in the movie The Matrix comes to mind at this point, where he states,"Human beings, are a virus, a plague to this planet, and we... are the cure."

Like was mentioned earlier, about 1/3 of the American population is going to be culled within the next five years. I think that statement is a conservative one.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join