It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HELP!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Hey people. I have been having stomach issues for the past few months and it is driving me mad. Every single night is hell as well as every day. My symptoms range from constant gas and sometimes hot gas, constipation, diahrea occasionally, rabbit pellet type terds mostly. My bowel movements are sometimes hot also. I understand this is a weird somewhat personal subject and kinda gross but I would really like to know if others are going through anything similar and maybe some clues as to what is happening inside me. This is serious, I would honestly rather die than deal with this any longer. I also sometimes have nausea associated with bowel movements or just in general. I also occasionally feel extremely fatigued after bowel movements. This has just started happening within the past few months. I eat rather healthy foods so I dont understand and the only thing I drink daily is water. I don't get much exercise so I am hoping that atleast has something to do with it.

So, with all the poop spilled,
Thanks for reading, help if you can.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by toxicblud

It sounds like IBS. Read this and see if that sounds like what you're experiencing. Does it?

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
I don't know if this is the best place to ask such advice. Unless you think Aliens or the Elites are causing it, i would go see a doctor.

Though... There is one cause of stomach problems that cant be overlooked.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/20913300f3c1.jpg[/atsimg]

If you have come in contact with Ms. Spears the only cure is prayer to the Sun God Ra.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Are you on pain pills? Many pain pills cause those types of bowel movements.

Of course, a few other pills do as well, but pain pills are the main culprit.

Also, find a free forum of doctors (they do have them), and post your questions there. People here will just tell you Elenin caused it or get probed by an alien to be cured and then Channel some type of positive energy for healing. Lol.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
yeah that has alot of the same symptoms involved but ive also lost alot of weight and i find it hard to gain weight and instead of feeling full at times i feel like my stomach is eating itself like its too empty. I dont know im kinda freaking out about it and thinking its colon cancer or something terrible like that. Thanks for the reply.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by OneNationUnder

haha i know but at the moment its all i could think of, and ide have to be insane to believe some psycho claims like that lol. but no im not on any kind of medication at all.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
It's radiation poisoning or contrails or gmo's or a ufo poisoning you. One of those take a pick.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   

You may have Crohn's disease. Does this describe your condition?

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Tell us about your diet, OP, everything, food and drinks.

Spill the beans

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Your best bet is to go to the Doctor. I had the same 'feeling like my stomach was eating itself' feeling and it turned out to be a thyroid problem. There are days I still can't eat enough, even though it's now under control and I've started to gain the weight back. Until you get to the doctor listen to your body and eat.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by OnceReturned

I only have about five of those symptoms but i also have symptoms of every other bowel disorder, ive never had fever or long term diahrea. no joint pains nothing like that. im stumped.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
To me, it sounds like you may have tapeworm. Regardless, if you have been experiencing these symptoms for a while and to the point to where you would rather die...it's time to see a doctor!

Here are some symptoms to tapeworm:

www.mayoclinic.com...=symptoms

and here is a description of it:

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Well I eat subway alot alot alot, probably more than i should, wheat bread, turkey and chicken mostly, not much beef, i only drink water nothing else, I do smoke ciggerettes, i dont exercise much even though i should, im unemployed and dont have a car so im stuck at my house every day all day. I have cereal in the morning usually with a banana, somtimes i only eat twice a day, breakfast and dinner, dont eat many veggies aside from pickles and green beans, and thats about it. not much else to tell, thats basically my diet in all.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Nevermind, your post above answered my question.
edit on 14-9-2011 by Cuervo because: Retraction.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Take this assessment:

www.celiaccentral.org...

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
So what will it take for you to go to the doctor rather than ask us clowns for medical advice?

Your symptoms sound serious. Based on what you told us, you eventually will have a full blockage of your intestines and will throw up food that has gotten far down past your stomach. You know, that isn't pleasant. So stick it out if you wish, but frankly, I think you have been foolish enough already.

Good luck!

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
I think you meant to click on www.WebMD.com. SIlly Google.

Seriously, you need to be getting medical advice from a doctor, not a bunch of conspiracy theorists.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   

You could also try this:

www.yourdiagnosis.com...

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by homologous

I've never had any of the symptoms of invasive tapeworm and ive never had the weakness abdominal pain or loss of appetite from the intestinal infection tapeworm.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Your user name is toxicblud.

So, with that said, what have you been doing to yourself?

Is there any reason you would prefer the advice of ATS over and above that of a medical proffesional? If you don't have insurance, go to the ER. They can't turn you away!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join