It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HELP!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by toxicblud
yeah that has alot of the same symptoms involved but ive also lost alot of weight and i find it hard to gain weight and instead of feeling full at times i feel like my stomach is eating itself like its too empty. I dont know im kinda freaking out about it and thinking its colon cancer or something terrible like that. Thanks for the reply.

Please see a doc. I too have intestinal/colon issues. You may want an endoscopy. You could have a redundant colon, diverticulosis, diverticulitis or other issue. Save yourself some time and schedule an appointment with a gastrointerologist and request a the endo. Sounds like you are pretty miserable. I wouldn't wait much longer.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Are there no free diagnosis sites online? everyone wants money at the end

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by toxicblud

Free diagnosis sites? Are you kidding me? How are they going to do that without seeing you, running tests, etc?

Say, if you quit purchasing $5.00 footlongs for a week, you can put the money towards paying off the visit you need to the emergency room! They will work with you to set up a payment plan!

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   
If you are throwing up extremely foul stuff (even more foul than typical vomit) you may be dealing with an intestinal blockage. This could also account for the "rabbit turds". A blockage would cause fecal matter to reshape to the size of the remaining opening. DEFINITELY get it checked out as it can be deathly serious. Better safe than sorry. WATCH FOR BLOOD, dark or light colored poo can be indicators of bleeding or liver issues! This would be something to take deadly serious if you are losing weight unexplainably.

Otherwise, if it's not that, I would say give up dairy and wheat based foods or anything with gluten for a few weeks while taking PROBIOTIC supplements with any large or rather unhealthy meals.
Only allow water drinks, no pop, juice(or dilute 1 part juice and 3 parts water) or dairy and limit yourself to one coffee with low fat milk in the am with all other coffees after that being decaf.
Get a good vitamin B100 supplement to keep the energy up during this time as well.
No alchohol, especially not beer!
Nearly all dietary related gut problems can be managed and/or solved with this and it's usually 3 - 4 weeks before the full benefits are realized (as any damage heals). You'll also shed any excess weight very very fast.

Stress isn't kind to the gut either.

wrongdiagnosis.com is a start but you really need imaging done and a blood test. Low hemoglobin can be detected in a standard blood test and can indicate if there's internal bleeding. The white cell count can indicate tumors etc. Blood tests aren't too expensive. Imaging can be but would only (usually) be ordered if the blood test is flagged for low hemo or anomalous white cell counts.
edit on 14-9-2011 by Atlantican because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   

edit on 14-9-2011 by Atlantican because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Atlantican

thanks man i appreciate your post, very informative. im planning on going to see the doctor soon. Ive never vomited from it and it usually not painful i just feel irregular alot. and i have severe panic disorder anxiety and borderline paranoia disorder as well as being bipolar, yeah i have a totem pole of screwy-ness, but thanks for the info man.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Ginger ALL WAYS calms a upset stomach. They serve ginger at classy Asian food places with hot food. Boil some water and some fresh ginger root, make it strong. You can all so get ginger candy, just make sure its quality and not sugar like ginger soda.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
I would look into Celiacs as well. Celiacs can cause your symptoms, along with the mental symptoms as well.
edit on 15-9-2011 by calstorm because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join