It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sarah Palin had affairs with NBA star and husband's business partner

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

Ah, what? Why was she in financial ruin again? Why is she ANY different than ANY OTHER POLITICIAN who has activists camped out in their office? Not sure I get it. Please again provide any source that reference she was going broke and was forced out of office by activists...

Edit to add: Love the quote you posted - she couldn't and didn't want to defend herself against ethics violations...amazing how she is the ONLY politician on the planet that is besieged by an angry public and who can't "defend" herself. Instead, she quits. If this were the case around the country, no one would be in office anywhere...oh yeah. The integrity thing.

CJ
edit on 15-9-2011 by ColoradoJens because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Southern Guardian

The "tabloid newspaper" is reporting on a real book...using real quotes from the book. I looked at other sources...they had the best write up of the leaked segments of the book and had them all in one article.

The book is real...the allegations are backed up by interviewing people. As far as Rice goes, he damn near confirmed he slept with her (from what I read he confirmed they stayed the night...but wouldn't say what happened out of respect
)

I personally don't care about Rice...it is the affair with Todd's business partner that is more interesting to me. That came out early...and it hasn't died down...and supposedly the book has more information about it. I don't know what that info is...the book isn't out and I really don't plan on reading it.

It is relevant news...and obviously people want to talk about it...so what exactly is the issue?

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Don't really care. She isn't a governor and will never be president.

Wasn't even worthy of news coverage.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Did you know the Enquirer broke the John Edwards story? Oh yeah, that is impossible, according to people who don't know that the Enquirer broke the story. May I place the egg on your face now?

CJ

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by ColoradoJens

Did you know the Enquirer broke the John Edwards story? Oh yeah, that is impossible, according to people who don't know that the Enquirer broke the story. May I place the egg on your face now?

CJ

When people latch on to the "Enquirer" part of the article...or focus on the fact that I used the Daily Mail...it just shows me that they can't find a good argument against the content...so they go with trying to discredit the source.

It is giving me much entertainment.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Hey man, i'd rather see Palin in the oval office than Hilary Clinton, the famous democrat hoe that had parents rights to raise their kids taken away. Now the government is the parent. Yeah Hilary Clinton will feed you to the crocodiles and smile while she does it.

Oh hey lets, explore Hilary Clintons infedelities and lies *cough*Watergate*cough* right along with her womanizing hubby Bill (btw Bill banged alot of women he wasnt married to when he was govenor of arkansas, my dad used to drive him around while he would have sex with female prison gaurds at Cummins).

Yes lets do some character assasinations of democrats while were throwing republicans under the bus. Personally i'm a 3rd party voter, but since were going to crucify republicans, lets nail a few democrats to the cross too.
edit on 15-9-2011 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   

All you have to do is type "obama" in the search - hundreds for you to peruse.

CJ

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darkrunner

I think this post was to sway those people who think she is worthy off holding a federal office. She's definitely showing her hypocrisy. I don't think those people that still support her CAN be swayed though. They could see her eating a baby on TV and comment how good she is with children.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by grahag

Originally posted by Darkrunner

I think this post was to sway those people who think she is worthy off holding a federal office. She's definitely showing her hypocrisy. I don't think those people that still support her CAN be swayed though. They could see her eating a baby on TV and comment how good she is with children.

I just don't get the media fetish with her. She's not a credible threat for president or VP. Yet we still get stories about her as if anyone cares. She's dumb as a bag of hammers. And I vote right of center.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Sarah Palin is a joke! She is not a real contender for the white house. She was tainted goods after her and McCain lost. The only position she would be qualified for is on her back.
I hear the heavy steps of the mods coming......

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
And now for the news... Woman has sex and fun, film at 11.

Good for her.. life is short, death is long.. try everything "they" tell you not too.. tell strangers who don't like it to mind their own frikn business...

Her fun time has nothing to do with why she shouldn't be in charge of anything.. it's the mental dwarf / total idiot thing..

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Haha ms Palin you should be ashamed of your self I THOUGHT SHE WAS RACIST...BOY WAS I WRONG LOL

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
So she loves the BBC, is this really news?

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
I dont see the problem with her sleeping with someone while she was in college and single, unless i have my facts wrong. Who cares?

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
All i can say is "LMFAO".
Hahahah, this proves the double standards, and hypocriticalness of politicians.
Politics is for fools: confirmed.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012

Where are the moderators?
This thread should be moved to the - Hoax - bin.
-----------
Maybe even - Jokes & Pranks -.

Gov. Sarah Palin is just being smeared again.

This thread is a duplicate of an earlier thread that had been closed by the mods. Caution was given in the earlier thread to not post anything from it any place else, forum or thread. Yet the OP's in the two threads are almost identical. Where are the mods? Go figure. Maybe they just enjoy a good Palin bashing, is all.

Seriously, though, let the haters have their fun. Mocking a Down's Syndrome baby. :shk: Why would you want to have a conversation with people like that anyway?
edit on 15-9-2011 by mishigas because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by mishigas

Seriously, though, let the haters have their fun. Mocking a Down's Syndrome baby. Why would you want to have a conversation with people like that anyway?

Again with this clap-trap - post your sources. I'm done asking anymore - just make it up as it goes along.

CJ

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Your title is very misleading. Did you actually read the story. She did not have an affair with an NBA star(Glen Rice). She wasn't married at the time, so how did she have an affair with him??? What are you trying to accomplish with this thread?
Bill Clinton was the President of the USA and married, while he was getting his groove on with Monica, and in the white house non-the less, Lefties could have cared less. The Kennedy Brothers were married and both very powerful in the government, nobody cared what they did with Marilyn Monroe and god knows who else and the fact that they had her killed, forgetaboutit.

I'm not even a fan of Palin, but this thread is absurd!

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join