It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sarah Palin had affairs with NBA star and husband's business partner

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   
i wouldn't care because i don't live in america, but every idiot you guys vote into office has a habit of sticking their noses in other countries business.

every american needs a slap in the head that they're not the centre of the universe.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Sarah Palin experimented with drugs and have an martial affair - not the first American to do so. In fact, it implies she is no different to ordinary Americans; The former Vice President nominee has succumb to the allege 'sins of the flesh'

And?

I'm more inclined, speaking as a European, to vote for a politician with a 'wild side' - implies they are human. Rather irrelevant news story.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by hoghead cheese

Oh don't forget, Trig isn't Sarah's son it's Bristols.

BTW there is a new book coming out written by Levi, "Groan", it claims that Bristol got pregnant because she was angry that her mom had trig,

So there you have it, which is it?

Oh and I guess some jerk from the UK named, Nick Broomfield is going to dump on Palin too.

Oh and I hear she made the kids fend for themselves a few times leading to burnt macaroni.

OMG..........seriously?

edit on 063030p://bFriday2011 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Really, who cares? Just another pathetic attempt to make a woman in politics look bad. I could care less what she does in her private life and frankly, I think these allegations are as phony as a three dollar bill.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   
To be honest, I couldn't care less about her personal life. I also didn't care about Wiener's pic.

What I do care about is her level of economic knowledge, and in that area, she fails so miserably, it's almost comical

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   
I actually like her more now
What's really funny to me, though, is all those tea-party racists who's heads are asploding not because of cheating on todd, not because of her using coke, but because she slept with with a black dude. as a black dude, I approve of this product/service. go go sarah

edit on 16-9-2011 by dragonseeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

If he doesn't come out outraged....then that to me suggest there is some truth to it.

Come on O.S. You got to be kidding us if this is your rational to if the allegations are true or not!

Why even respond at all as there is NO proof this actually happen.

checking the Uni of Mich B.B. page, they played in Alaska on three days. Meaning two nights in town (maybe 3). Rice was high scorer in two of the 3 games (and 2nd highest on the middle game). Being in college sports I can tell you that players don't have a lot of wiggle room (not saying it wasn't possible etc) just saying that it sounds like it would be pretty hard to do what is alleged.

Without knowing where the team stayed and what Palins work schedule (appts etc) this can't reall be proven so why waste ones breath on being outraged.

Besides, maybe, just maybe... he has some class and isn't going to lower himself to such a level to reveal who he slept with in college etc. family concerns, societal concerns...

Not everyone lives on sensationalism and muck....

Now, Todd Palin came out and blasted the story... Good enough for me. I would LOVE to see the "author" and Todd in a room together. The walls would be colored Red.... over the brown spewed by the "author".
)

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Atom12
Really, who cares? Just another pathetic attempt to make a woman in politics look bad. I could care less what she does in her private life and frankly, I think these allegations are as phony as a three dollar bill.

hey Atom, it's nothing about woman or man, it's about some political being that thinks he/she has the right to tell OTHER people what is good and what is bad but being him/herself a example of dubious actions and behaviour !!!
it's all about credibility !!!!! cann't you not understand that, it's just the same like the church/priests telling us what to do and what not, but having lots of pedos in their midst !!!
so yes this is very important because now the people know that what Palin tells us is NOT at all what she believes herself !!
she is a fraud to anyone listening to her !!
she is just a stupid politician telling b**s*** ! but that we knew already long before this book !

edit on 16-9-2011 by Sunlionspirit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by dragonseeker
What's really funny to me, though, is all those tea-party racists who's heads are asploding not because of cheating on todd, not because of her using coke, but because she slept with with a black dude. as a black dude, I approve of this product/service. go go sarah

just the same answer as to Atom : so you like people that are so pretentious to tell you what you have to do ( not masturbate - no abortion - no drugs - etc etc new-born christian blablabla ... ), what is good or bad for you but they themselves are doing the contrary of what they tell ???
first of all I don't like people telling me what to do or not, except my parents when I was young and the laws from the country I live in - so sure I do not like Palin and her teapotpissing blablabla ( or the Bachanan blabla ) and I surely do not like people that do all kind of things they should firmly condemn other people for !!!

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sunlionspirit

Originally posted by dragonseeker

just the same answer as to Atom : so you like people that are so pretentious to tell you what you have to do ( not masturbate - no abortion - no drugs - etc etc new-born christian blablabla ... ), what is good or bad for you but they themselves are doing the contrary of what they tell ???
first of all I don't like people telling me what to do or not, except my parents when I was young and the laws from the country I live in - so sure I do not like Palin and her teapotpissing blablabla ( or the Bachanan blabla ) and I surely do not like people that do all kind of things they should firmly condemn other people for !!!

Dude, decaf, really. ease up
I'm kidding. Of course she's a hypocritical idiot, but, here's what you're missing. SHE DOESN'T BELIEVE ANY OF THE # SHE'S BEEN SAYING. she knew that democrats wouldn't put her on, so she found a seam in the republican party she could manipulate(she's a woman, women excel at this). She's not presidential material, she knows that, everyone knows that. This is all about her, what she can get, how far she can take it. a palin presidency will never happen, because, she doesn't really want the job. so, worry not. she's in it for fame and money, just like every hollywood actress I've ever dealt with. she's no different.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Usually girls go for the black guys to piss off dad right around the time they are in high school. Adjusting for the lack of available black men in Alaska, 23 years old sounds about right for her to calm her raging curious hormones.
this has nothing to do with her qualifications to successfully run the USA. Shed still be terrible at it.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by dragonseeker

I actually like her more now What's really funny to me, though, is all those tea-party racists who's heads are asploding not because of cheating on todd, not because of her using coke, but because she slept with with a black dude. as a black dude, I approve of this product/service. go go sarah

I haven't seen a single one of " those tea-party racists" as you call them, "asploding because she slept with with a black dude". As a black dude, I would have thought you'd be a little smarter when it came to recognizing racism.

What I have seen is the thread author, a statist (liberal, to you) getting his jollies over the fact that she took a tumble with Glen Rice. And he did it in both identical hate threads that he authored. So there you have it.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   

I smell a lawsuit on this one, when Palin left Office she quit getting sued for the simple reason she could now sue back. The author better have their ducks in a row because Palin now has the money to fund big time lawsuits.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus
reply to post by ColoradoJens

It was Jerome Corsi, and his book, "Obamanation" has loads of genuine references.

McGinniss would wipe the floor with him and set him out with the trash - no and I mean no comparison -

Well, well, the shoe is on the other foot. You have not read his books, and you know that no one else has read them, yet you claim whats his face can wipe the floor with him..
edit on 16-9-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-9-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

How did you come to that conclusion. Asking is a way to find out things, as long as the person you are speaking to responds in truth... I have two jerome books on my desk as I type this...you were saying?

CJ

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

The book was also destroyed by the NYT book review...

CJ

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by mishigas
reply to post by dragonseeker

I actually like her more now What's really funny to me, though, is all those tea-party racists who's heads are asploding not because of cheating on todd, not because of her using coke, but because she slept with with a black dude. as a black dude, I approve of this product/service. go go sarah

I haven't seen a single one of " those tea-party racists" as you call them, "asploding because she slept with with a black dude". As a black dude, I would have thought you'd be a little smarter when it came to recognizing racism.

What I have seen is the thread author, a statist (liberal, to you) getting his jollies over the fact that she took a tumble with Glen Rice. And he did it in both identical hate threads that he authored. So there you have it.

well, having experienced racism from tea-party types, and having dated a fair share of white women in my life, I can and do recognize the racism I'm referring to. and yeah, the heads are asploding. they had sarah palin in their minds as the idealized version of what white america should be(and what they wished their wives were, big T's with a nice A), and, the idea that their "ideal" has jungle fever burns their collective asses. and their wives are wishing they had sarah's balls, cause they wanna do the same thing

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   

who cares....really. What is this gonna do stop her from ever becoming president, its not going to happen anyway. i think that ppl should keep out of other's personal lives. Plus celebrity gossip is all planned and coordinated thats why the same info pops up on all teh sites.

Articles like these, the gossip ones, have ulterior motives I can think of a couple off the bat its best we don't fuel teh fire and waste time posting on ATS about that confusion.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by mishigas

This guy McGinnis is on a par with Sorcha Faal of disinfo fame. He is a pervert and a stalker who tries to peek into bedrooms with binoculars.

Proof please.

Spreading lis and mis-information isn't a very nice thing to do.

I already gave you his history of Best Selling books....I guess you decided to ignore that...and continue with this lie.

Show me ANY proof that he looked into any windows at all...you don't even need to include the binocular part.

Trying to discredit the source won't work...Sarah Palin's image is still being destroyed....family values

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrXYZ
To be honest, I couldn't care less about her personal life. I also didn't care about Wiener's pic.

What I do care about is her level of economic knowledge, and in that area, she fails so miserably, it's almost comical

What I care about is the reaction of her supporters to these new findings.

It is absoluetly amazing what people will do to lie to themselves.

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join