It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sarah Palin had affairs with NBA star and husband's business partner

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
You know what? I don't know and I don't care. What Sarah Palin does as a private citizen is not really my business, just like I feel that my own dealings are none of hers. What I am angry about is Sarah Palin the politician and how she uses her influence to prop up the same rotten, unjust system that will be devastating my country in the coming months! I don't know if you hadn't noticed, but the same loaf of bakery bread that cost me just $1.99 about a month ago now costs a whopping $3.29. Those 99 cent bags of chips are $1.09. Do I even need to bring up gas prices at this point? Or the crippling taxes levied at small businesses?

So I don't care about whether or not Sarah Palin had a one-night stand or ignored her children. Let social workers and her husband worry about that as it's their problem. Sarah Palin and her Disney-channel-esque co-stars in this nightmarish reality show we call politics have made this my problem and yours. Haven't you been reading all the news about record numbers of our countrymen going hungry? And hunger is the least of our problems!

Who decided that these fools have the power to condemn thousands upon thousands of their fellow men to death for stupid, petty, selfish reasons? How long are we going to let them toss us scraps while they feast on the fruits of our labors? We treat these imbeciles like celebrities. They have private jets, lavish parties, and all sorts of things you or I will never enjoy and they do it on OUR DIME.

So to reiterate, I don't give a hoot what kind of wife she is or if she folds her socks or whatever. I care that she's a cog in the machine that's ruining my country and she's doing it with our money!

edit on 15-9-2011 by VictoryGardener because: i stink at using the tags, how embarrassing!

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus
reply to post by hoghead cheese

Oh, cmon, dont tell me you believe that nonsense about Trig being Bristol's son. Lol thats so pathetic. Oh yah, and I was right, the National Enquirer did come up with some of that trashy nonsense.

Luckily you can subscribe to only one conspiracy theory at a time with this. At least you can't criticize her for being on a plane preggie and claim it wasnt hers.
edit on 15-9-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

You do realize how much it sounds as if youre yammering about a favorite soap star?.. "OMG noooo way, she did not have that guys kid.. ".. or whatever kid came out of whoever..

That's all politics is.. a soap oprah with ugly actors who kill foreigners.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by AudioGhost

So no one really knows this author -the creep who moved in next door -but he is a creep right and he must just be a hack tabloid guy, right? Here is some info from his first NYT BEST SELLER in 1968 - yes 1968

McGinniss became an overnight success when his first book, The Selling of the President 1968, landed on The New York Times bestseller list when he was 26 years old, making him the youngest living writer with that achievement. The book described the marketing of Richard Nixon during the 1968 presidential campaign. McGinniss stumbled across his book’s topic while taking a train to New York. A fellow commuter had just landed the Hubert Humphrey account and was boasting that 'in six weeks we’ll have him looking better than Abraham Lincoln.' McGinniss tried to get access to Humphrey’s campaign first, but they turned him down. So he called up Nixon’s, and they said yes."[1]

The book was well received by both critics and the public, and has been recognized as a "classic of campaign reporting that first introduced many readers to the stage-managed world of political theater."[1] It "spent more than six months on best-sellers lists, and McGinniss sold a lot of those books through television, appearing on the titular shows of Merv Griffin, David Frost and Dick Cavett, among others."[1] Conservative writer William F. Buckley "assumed McGinniss had relied on 'an elaborate deception which has brought joy and hope to the Nixon-haters.' But even Buckley liked the book."[1]

He has written dozens of books, articles, and columns. His spectrum of interest ranges from small town soccer teams in Italy to small town soccer moms in alaska - sounds like he could wipe fake journalist/right wing hero Jerome Corsey in a second. Just thought, since you and the free world keeps on saying things you really have never inquired for the 4 minutes it takes to discover.

Joe McGinniss

CJ
edit on 15-9-2011 by ColoradoJens because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
What a slanderous BS thread this is. Is this really a matter for ATS? I take it Palin didn't answer the 3,000 handwritten letters you sent her with pictures of you naked on a bear skinned rug by you fireplace and this is how you'll show that woman whose boss...

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by ColoradoJens

reply to post by ColoradoJens

The ethics probes were the petty complaints. Just like this idiotic book, much of it is not based in reality.

This is my point - are you not aware of the obvious nature of an ethics complaint while serving public office? it happens to ALL politicians - only she chose to run from them, unlike other politicians - it tells you one of two things - 1) she did the things they said she did and has no defense or 2) she is a chicken little who let some losers with posters scare her away- either way you look at, she loses.

Secondly, you have a way of saying things that you don't know for fact are true. Please for the love of God tell me you actually read the book to make the statement you did above -otherwise HOW WOULD YOU KNOW?

CJ

It was my understanding the book is not out yet, so I cannot have read it now can I? All I know are the allegations that the media "leaked". Apparently some of the material was carried by National Enquirer, which doesn't surprise me. So ALL politicians are exposed to ethics complaints adding up to 500,000 in cost to fight? I doubt that.
Levi stated that he overheard conversations by the family that they had 500,000 in costs. If you want to talk about the love of God, you might get that a political job to some may not be as important as family. Do you have family you would protect? It seems not, because I am restating what I already stated for you.
I am done with this, as I've been smacked with penalty tags for responding to your bait.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   

The ethics probes were the petty complaints. Just like this idiotic book, much of it is not based in reality.

This is my point - are you not aware of the obvious nature of an ethics complaint while serving public office? it happens to ALL politicians - only she chose to run from them, unlike other politicians - it tells you one of two things - 1) she did the things they said she did and has no defense or 2) she is a chicken little who let some losers with posters scare her away- either way you look at, she loses.

Secondly, you have a way of saying things that you don't know for fact are true. Please for the love of God tell me you actually read the book to make the statement you did above -otherwise HOW WOULD YOU KNOW?

CJ

It was my understanding the book is not out yet, so I cannot have read it now can I? All I know are the allegations that the media "leaked". Apparently some of the material was carried by National Enquirer, which doesn't surprise me. So ALL politicians are exposed to ethics complaints adding up to 500,000 in cost to fight? I doubt that.
Levi stated that he overheard conversations by the family that they had 500,000 in costs. If you want to talk about the love of God, you might get that a political job to some may not be as important as family. Do you have family you would protect? It seems not, because I am restating what I already stated for you.
I am done with this, as I've been smacked with penalty tags for responding to your bait.

No it is not out and no you could not have read it. You just proved my point.
You go with random rumors yourself a lot it seems. And thanks for playing. It was fun and easy today.

CJ

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   

reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

Ah, no I edited nothing. And since you are now rolling the semantics card - reread again -
I first stated "WHAT AM I TAKING CRAZY PILLS HERE?" and later REITERATED the point. It is about ME, but feel free to think because I feel crazy you are.

CJ

Ok whatever, I didnt see that you were talking about yourself. lol that's even funnier really.
Anyway you are entitled to your opinions. I can see there is nothing I could ever say that would sway you. I know one thing, the media tore her up like crazy, and I've never seen such viciousness and hypocrisy. Another thing is ,like Ron Paul, she is not a member of CFR. Now if she is Bilderberg I haven't heard.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by knightsofcydonia
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

HAHA that's effin hilarious!

ok yah I see the point. But if you look at the post, I stated "much like".... the book....the petty complaints were not based on reality. But okay if you read it differently. But the allegations leaked we know about. I am going on the assumption the book is filled with more unsubstantiated stuff. So okay I made an assumption based on the leaked material, and also the reputation of the author. Technically, much of what we know of the book is based on unsubstantiated allegations.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   

I did not intend to sound or say that the man was a creep or say he was not right, but just what I heard on the radio and also stating what the nay sayers would come up with. When sheeple perceive him as the creep next door, you can't really change that perspective.

Thanks for the info on this guy though, much appreciated.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   

edit on 16-9-2011 by Pdid5000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   

This guy McGinnis is on a par with Sorcha Faal of disinfo fame. He is a pervert and a stalker who tries to peek into bedrooms with binoculars. Did he put out an honest book? Yeah, sure he did.
Just take a look at the caliber of his defenders, the type who attack a Down's Syndrome baby. And you want to be a part of that?

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by mishigas

This guy McGinnis is on a par with Sorcha Faal of disinfo fame. He is a pervert and a stalker who tries to peek into bedrooms with binoculars. Did he put out an honest book? Yeah, sure he did.
Just take a look at the caliber of his defenders, the type who attack a Down's Syndrome baby. And you want to be a part of that?

Shocker your post is simply innuendo. Post any info re: "pervert and stalker who tries to peak in windows" ANY INFO. Please post ANY link to ANY person who has "defended" this author who has attacked in ANY WAY a down syndrome baby. ONE.

If you cannot, your post is hot air.

Edit to add: I am now convinced people just say things to say them, repeat bits of stories here, slander there, and really just can't say for sure why it is they believe what they believe and nor do they care.

You know that clown jerome from the crazy land world news or whatever it is called - you know that one guy who has written all of the books no one has read on Obama -that jerome? that one so many quoted in their thirst for the obama blood - McGinniss would wipe the floor with him and set him out with the trash - no and I mean no comparison - in other words the internet guy sorcha or whomever you mentioned is more akin to someother fraud named jerome or something like that.

CJ
edit on 16-9-2011 by ColoradoJens because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-9-2011 by ColoradoJens because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by GovtFlu

Oh that's rich, I make a point of logic and you come back accusing me of yammering about soap stars. But whatever. I just dig in my heels in certain circumstances.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   

It was Jerome Corsi, and his book, "Obamanation" has loads of genuine references.

McGinniss would wipe the floor with him and set him out with the trash - no and I mean no comparison -

Well, well, the shoe is on the other foot. You have not read his books, and you know that no one else has read them, yet you claim whats his face can wipe the floor with him..
edit on 16-9-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   

You go with random rumors yourself a lot it seems. And thanks for playing. It was fun and easy today.

Random rumors? Like the ones that the OP posted about Sarah? Like the ones that the media played up during hte campaign? Sure, it's fun and easy to slam someone based on Internet rumors. Got it!

oh yah, by the way

McGinniss left Alaska in September 2010 to write his book on the Palin phenomenon. Broadway Books, a division of Random House, will publish The Rogue: Searching for the Real Sarah Palin on September 20, 2011.[8][9] According to advance reviews, the book alleges that Palin had an affair with her husband's business partner and used coc aine.[10][11][12]
The book was quickly criticized by the Los Angeles Times for its use of unnamed sources, and as having an agenda.[13]

en.wikipedia.org...

Here's the LA Times article www.latimes.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join