It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sarah Palin had affairs with NBA star and husband's business partner

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by ColoradoJens
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

Ah, what? Why was she in financial ruin again? Why is she ANY different than ANY OTHER POLITICIAN who has activists camped out in their office? Not sure I get it. Please again provide any source that reference she was going broke and was forced out of office by activists...

Edit to add: Love the quote you posted - she couldn't and didn't want to defend herself against ethics violations...amazing how she is the ONLY politician on the planet that is besieged by an angry public and who can't "defend" herself. Instead, she quits. If this were the case around the country, no one would be in office anywhere...oh yeah. The integrity thing.

CJ
edit on 15-9-2011 by ColoradoJens because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-9-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Ah, what? Why was she in financial ruin again? Why is she ANY different than ANY OTHER POLITICIAN who has activists camped out in their office? Not sure I get it. Please again provide any source that reference she was going broke and was forced out of office by activists...

Edit to add: Love the quote you posted - she couldn't and didn't want to defend herself against ethics violations...amazing how she is the ONLY politician on the planet that is besieged by an angry public and who can't "defend" herself. Instead, she quits. If this were the case around the country, no one would be in office anywhere...oh yeah. The integrity thing.

CJ

The costs of the petty complaints were going up and up. Do you need to take an economics class to understand that?
Again, you are barking up the wrong tree with condemning her for her decision. But perhaps some day you will have to make a hard decision like that.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus

CJ

I DID NOT post that. That's an outright lie. Don't do that. I posted what she hersefl said, that she had to fight petty complaints and it was costing her family too much. I am not going to further respond to this, and I have to bite my tongue not to say the T word.

It's crazy pills time again. You did not post this?

Palin offered few clues about her ambitions but said she arrived at her decision in part to protect her family, which has faced withering criticism and occasional mockery, and to escape ethics probes that have drained her family's finances and hampered her ability to govern. She said leaving office is in the best interest of the state and will allow her to more effectively advocate for issues of importance to her, including energy independence and national security.

You may want to read what you include in your posts - I just grabbed the text from your post - am I a liar or are you? My God this is easy.

You have no clear evidence she cannot run Wal-Mart or her state. You have only the hatred of the mass media. She ran Alaska just fine till a bunch of activists decided to run her out.

mmmmkay - your words - gotta love em - "...a bunch of activists decided to run her out" - again - link or you are just making it up - see? easy.

Don't post things and then say you didn't say that - you did. Don't make up things and then post links that disprove your own theory. You did that too.

CJ

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Oh don't forget, Trig isn't Sarah's son it's Bristols. Google this and you will find alot of information about this. Remember Bristol left school because she had mono for 7 months (she may have started to show at two months) and thats a very long time for mono. And this was around the same time that Sarah told individuals that she was pregnant with Trig but wasn't showing it even up to when she flew back from Texas to give birth in her hometown (and the child was being born developmental and she risked this). This woman has secrets and many know it.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ColoradoJens

Yep activists ran her out with petty complaints. Let's see you do a better job. Yes, I bet she could run Wal Mart.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   

The ethics probes were the petty complaints. Just like this idiotic book, much of it is not based in reality.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by hoghead cheese

Oh, cmon, dont tell me you believe that nonsense about Trig being Bristol's son. Lol thats so pathetic. Oh yah, and I was right, the National Enquirer did come up with some of that trashy nonsense.

Luckily you can subscribe to only one conspiracy theory at a time with this. At least you can't criticize her for being on a plane preggie and claim it wasnt hers.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by mishigas

This thread is a duplicate of an earlier thread that had been closed by the mods. Caution was given in the earlier thread to not post anything from it any place else, forum or thread. Yet the OP's in the two threads are almost identical. Where are the mods? Go figure. Maybe they just enjoy a good Palin bashing, is all.

Seriously, though, let the haters have their fun. Mocking a Down's Syndrome baby. Why would you want to have a conversation with people like that anyway?

You can go read page 1 and find out why there is a duplicate thread...it's really not that hard to figure out.

Who is mocking a Down's Syndome baby???? Where did you come up with that???

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   

It's crazy pills time again. You did not post this?

I was responding to the content of your edit. Because you you edited it with your own words.

Thanks for this assault on my character.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
AND IT BEGINS....the defamation and smear campaigns aimed at the easiest of targets, and its not even that interesting or creative! Cmon show us something new and exciting about sarah pailin that we can really sink our teeth into...This is like reading a tabloid from the checkout stand at safeway.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
I don't understand the naysayers in this thread, of course this was news. If McCain had won the election, she would be our vice president and all of this would be coming out now. I really dislike Obama, but this makes me feel a little bit better about supporting him in 2008.

This is news because (if it turns out to be true) it hammers the last nail in her supposed upcoming campaign, and is one less talking head to worry about.
edit on 15-9-2011 by jessejamesxx because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
I was on my way to class this morning and heard about this. I usually listen to 105.9 the x in Pittsburgh, and they are usually entertaining and give some good humorous news and they were talking about Sarah Palin and glen rice. Also they "surprisingly" stated that the book said she was a user of coc aine
I seen in the OP that you stated some things that weren't appropriate but when it comes to someone potentially (most likely) running for president of the United States these things should be spoken about no matter how obscene considering she will most likely be running for the most powerful position in the country.

However on the radio show they also stated that the man who wrote the book was also the guy who was said to be her stalker
They said he moved next door to them or something other. I wish they had a podcast up or an article but I couldn't find one.

As some people said before her followers will probably claim a hoax, the man is insane, bad sources, pay off glen rice, or even the book won't get the publicity. It would be awesome to have the author on the Daily Show!

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by knightsofcydonia
AND IT BEGINS....the defamation and smear campaigns aimed at the easiest of targets, and its not even that interesting or creative! Cmon show us something new and exciting about sarah pailin that we can really sink our teeth into...This is like reading a tabloid from the checkout stand at safeway.

They did get it from a tabloid.The National Enquirer.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Another anti-Republican thread from Outkast...shocker. Tired of bashing Ron Paul? Moving on to an easier victim?

Why don't you just create pro-Dem threads? Oh I know, it's too tough to win people over by listing the great deeds of the current administration, so attack the other party. Brilliant.

Which Republican candidate is next on your to-do-list?

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus

The ethics probes were the petty complaints. Just like this idiotic book, much of it is not based in reality.

This is my point - are you not aware of the obvious nature of an ethics complaint while serving public office? it happens to ALL politicians - only she chose to run from them, unlike other politicians - it tells you one of two things - 1) she did the things they said she did and has no defense or 2) she is a chicken little who let some losers with posters scare her away- either way you look at, she loses.

Secondly, you have a way of saying things that you don't know for fact are true. Please for the love of God tell me you actually read the book to make the statement you did above -otherwise HOW WOULD YOU KNOW?

CJ

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

Who cares,

Wasn't everything said that could possibly be said in the other topic?

I have made a lot of mistakes in my life time and learned from them and encouraged my children not to make the same mistakes.

Well I didn't need to snort coke, cheat on my wife or neglect my children to know it was wrong. It wasn't a lesson I needed to learn because I am not a dumb#.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join