It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Sarah Palin had affairs with NBA star and husband's business partner

page: 11
18
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX
 


This is exactly the point of this thread.

Politicians that act as if they are morally superior to others and demand people to suffer consequences for things they are secretly doing will eventually be exposed.




posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by macman
Wiener is an example, are you sure? I do seem to recall that a large portion of Dems did not call for him to resign. A few did.

Weiner is a bad example
Nobody should be "forced" to resign over a sex scandal (so long as its legal)...private damn lives, regardless of party.
Will it make gossip news? of course...will it effect their re-election campaign? probably...but like being caught smoking or something else otherwise publically not acceptable, it should be seen as just that...humans being imperfect as usual.

And again, so long as its legal, I personally believe its a non issue. If someone is pretending to be the moral authority, sure...rub that in their faces to mock them to infinity until they drop that line, otherwise...meh.

But I do acknowledge our reality TV mentality nation will find this far more important than all the win or fail ideas she has about actual issues.

Incidently, I am not judging my view based on who I am. I have never been unfaithful in my life, even when others were to me...I have principles overall. But, I also understand humans in general are not exceptional creatures and will fall for immediate pleasures now and then without thoughts of consequence.



posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
reply to post by SaturnFX
 


This is exactly the point of this thread.

Politicians that act as if they are morally superior to others and demand people to suffer consequences for things they are secretly doing will eventually be exposed.



Thats usually how it works, ya. The person yelling the loudest typically has their own skeletons...its familiarity that allows them to judge so readily and passionately....deflection.



posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher
 


I read in a blog that Sarah Palin had an affair with a 2 headed alien from Mars.

-----------
It must be true.



posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Just read the OP, sorry, somebody has probably already said this, but these type skeletons in her closet might be the reason she's not running. Looks like they are getting out anyway, provided they are true of course.
The way politics are these days, who knows what's true and what's not.



posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   


A friend said Mrs Palin spent the night with the basketball star but could not confirm whether they had sex, according to the National Enquirer.

Yup, I think that about sums this crap up. I think the rumors are probably just that. Rumors. The only purpose of this is to get everyone fired up over a scandal rather than pay attention to anything important. Mind you, I don't like Sarah Palin very much at all, let alone as a presidential candidate, but this is just plain stupid...




...claiming Mrs Palin was a 'bad mum'...

How many family friends from the UK do you think the Palins have?? Seriously, she's a bad MUM according to her friends???
edit on 15-9-2011 by Dienekes because: Grammar/spelling/wording fixes.



posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012
reply to post by OutKast Searcher
 


I read in a blog that Sarah Palin had an affair with a 2 headed alien from Mars.

-----------
It must be true.


Yes...you seem to take anonymous blogs that use anonymous "insiders" pretty serious.

www.abovetopsecret.com...




At least this book is written by a real person...he even has a real name...not a screen name.



posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
pictures and video?

im surprised nobody requested for that kind of evidence ahah



posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
reply to post by macman
 


What you are failing to mention is that

a) Republicans have WAY more sex scandals than Dems do

b) Since Republicans take the moral high ground and act like they are the party of morals and family values...there is a way different impact when they do something.

Still, having said that...Dems do get condemned for sex scandals as well...and many Republicans have sex scandals and never suffer consequences.

See if any of these names ring a bell...and then tell me how hard Republicans have it


www.salem-news.com...


John Bolton, President George W. Bush's highly contested appointee ambassador to United Nations is suspected of forcing his former wife to be involved in unsavory group sex acts. Corroborated allegations that Mr. Bolton's first wife, Christina Bolton, was forced to engage in group sex have not been refuted by the State Department
...
President of the United States George W. Bush, was accused in a criminal complaint and lawsuit of raping Margie Schoedinger, who later died in a questionable case of suicide. Bush was also accused by Tammy Phillips, a former stripper, who was quoted in the National Enquirer in 2000 saying she had an affair with Bush that had ended in 1999. Another serious question involves statements from the wife of Red Blount, whom Bush campaigned for, while possibly A.W.O.L from the Air National Guard at age 26. She stated that he was "all over their 14 year old daughter."
...
Newt Gingrich, well established crusader against legislation that assists women and the poor, has married three times while spouting Christian values the entire time. Newt Gingrich's campaign worker Anne Manning, admitted that she gave Newt oral sex while he was still married to his first wife, essentially placing Newt in the exact same position President Clinton had to endure when Gingrich and his cronies maintained their pressure over the Lewinski incident. Gingrish informed one wife he was filing for divorce while she was in the hospital recovering from cancer treatments.
...
Rudy Giuliani, New York Mayor and Republican Presidential Candidate, is reported as having had an adulterous affair that failed to stay out of the public light.
...
Arnold Schwarzenegger, the hit Hollywood movie actor turned politician and California Republican governor, has admitted during a Oui interview, having sex with a 16-year old when he was 28.
...
Strom Thurmond was an outspoken southern republican senator and racist. According to information revealed toward the end of his life, he had as a younger man raped and impregnanted a 15-year old African American maid.



Thos poor Republicans...the media is so hard on them...life is so unfair



And what studies are you gleaning this info from? More Rep then Dems having scandals?

Or is it maybe that Dems as a whole turn their head, when it comes to this?
Both parties have them. Don't try this one is worse then the other crap.
Funny how your first thread got shut down, and you felt it necessary to regurgitate the same garbage.
Did you start a thread when Wiener got caught?
What about Barney Frank's live in gay lover and the scandal with that?
Or is it just that the Reps are in your cross hairs?



posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher
 

Sarah Palin is not running for president in 2012.

Why are you interested in character assassination?



posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by macman
 



And what studies are you gleaning this info from? More Rep then Dems having scandals?


There are many articles on this...I just grabbed the first one I found.

www.thedailybeast.com...


Funny how your first thread got shut down, and you felt it necessary to regurgitate the same garbage.


If it is garbage...why are you wasting your time on it


The first thread was closed due to a misunderstanding of the T&C and what is allowed concerning drug use, so I corrected the OP to remove tht T&C violations.

I bet you were just hoping it would all go away...and no one would talk about it huh???



Did you start a thread when Wiener got caught?
What about Barney Frank's live in gay lover and the scandal with that?
Or is it just that the Reps are in your cross hairs?


Nope...didn't start a thread on either of them.

But then again...neither of them have tried to create an image of themselves as the perfect little innocent American girl.

I don't have Reps in my cross hairs...just hypocrits that are holier than thou.



posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dienekes


A friend said Mrs Palin spent the night with the basketball star but could not confirm whether they had sex, according to the National Enquirer.

Yup, I think that about sums this crap up. I think the rumors are probably just that. Rumors. The only purpose of this is to get everyone fired up over a scandal rather than pay attention to anything important. Mind you, I don't like Sarah Palin very much at all, let alone as a presidential candidate, but this is just plain stupid...




...claiming Mrs Palin was a 'bad mum'...

How many family friends from the UK do you think the Palins have?? Seriously, she's a bad MUM according to her friends???
edit on 15-9-2011 by Dienekes because: Grammar/spelling/wording fixes.


The liberals always do crazy things when they are in trouble.
---------
This is just a desperate attempt to change the subject .
GOP wins 2 races. One of them in New York!
Solyndra is turning into WaterGate!
Solyndra = Crony Capitalism or Lemon Socialism
---------
Sarah Palin is STILL doing well in the polls. She is not even running yet!
The liberals did the same thing to Ross Perot. Dig and search for dirt.
If they can't find anything, just make it up.

edit on 15-9-2011 by Eurisko2012 because: (no reason given)



posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Section31
reply to post by OutKast Searcher
 

Sarah Palin is not running for president in 2012.

Why are you interested in character assassination?


She has continually has said she MAY run...and keeps dropping teasers.

She is polling third in the Republican nomination...and she isn't even in the race.

And why must she be running for president for me to be interested in her hypocrisy???



posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Section31
reply to post by OutKast Searcher
 

Sarah Palin is not running for president in 2012.

Why are you interested in character assassination?


He is just desperate to change the subject.
It's not going to work.



posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
according to the National Enquirer



posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012
 


And apparently you are desperate to avoid this subject.


Move along? Nothing to see here?



posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by jdisgreat
according to the National Enquirer



posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
What exactly is she hypocritical about? I honestly don't know because I've mostly tuned her out for almost 4 years. Has she claimed that she never slept with anybody but her husband? Or has she claimed that she never slept with black guys or NBA ballers? If she randomly slept with some dude at the University of Alaska (which she likely did, just sayin') would this be a story at all?

Seems like sensationalism to me. And admittedly, I clicked on it, so it worked (but I am an NBA fan). I can very honestly say that this does nothing to sway my opinion of Sarah Palin, but I have mostly avoided her anyway. Seems to me that the OP is mostly trying to get under the skin of a certain segment of our electorate. Good sport for some I guess, but seems pretty immature to me and adds little to the political debate. Maybe that's the point? Mindless distraction?



posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
As far a Palin is concerned its just way to easy to make fun of her, its the "fish in a barrell" scenario. I could care less really how many Men, Women or Greys she has slept with or when or how her gene spawn were concieved.

She will only gain my notice if she should ever land in the Oval office because that is my signal to move to another country because any semblance to the America that lives in my head will be dead.
edit on 15-9-2011 by Helmkat because: in is not is



posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
reply to post by macman
 



And what studies are you gleaning this info from? More Rep then Dems having scandals?


There are many articles on this...I just grabbed the first one I found.

www.thedailybeast.com...


Funny how your first thread got shut down, and you felt it necessary to regurgitate the same garbage.


If it is garbage...why are you wasting your time on it


The first thread was closed due to a misunderstanding of the T&C and what is allowed concerning drug use, so I corrected the OP to remove tht T&C violations.

I bet you were just hoping it would all go away...and no one would talk about it huh???



Did you start a thread when Wiener got caught?
What about Barney Frank's live in gay lover and the scandal with that?
Or is it just that the Reps are in your cross hairs?


Nope...didn't start a thread on either of them.

But then again...neither of them have tried to create an image of themselves as the perfect little innocent American girl.

I don't have Reps in my cross hairs...just hypocrits that are holier than thou.


The daily beast as your source? HAHAHAHA
Might as well include the Kos and Media Matters.
I really could care less about adultery, as that is an issue between the married couple.
The Daily Beast shows stats, but does not show the actual information on each state, and where the info was derived from. So, I could do the same, make up my own stats as well.

As for the whole idea of Sweet little Palin, I guess that just shows that most Dems don't try to paint themselves as such because they don't value those things as highly as the Reps.

As for cross hairs? Yeah right. I think just about every thread you start or inject your opinion on is basically Pro Dem, and anti Rep.
You may want to check, because your Bias is hanging out.



new topics

top topics



 
18
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

log in

join