It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sarah Palin had affairs with NBA star and husband's business partner

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   
I personally like tabloid politics!

If Hillary was discovered to have been messing around with the NBA, the conservatives would be dancing in the streets with glee to have some ammunition to use against her if she ever decides to make a run for the WH.

Look what they did to slick willy for a simple BJ. It works both ways. Man up and quit this crybaby BS.

If you are going to run on the "family values" ticket, then it's best to have some and take personal responsibility when found out.

edit on 15-9-2011 by whaaa because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa

If Hillary was discovered to have been messing around with the NBA, the conservatives would be dancing in the streets with glee to have some ammunition to use against her if she ever decides to make a run for the WH.

Look what they did to slick willy for a simple BJ. It works both ways. Man up and quit this crybaby BS.

Not likely, as most view her as A-sexual.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

Who cares,

Wasn't everything said that could possibly be said in the other topic?

I have made a lot of mistakes in my life time and learned from them and encouraged my children not to make the same mistakes.

After I read the article about her supposed affairs. I thought to myself....big deal....and....ok..she made some mistakes and probably learned from them....moving on.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   

If you are going to run on the "family values" ticket, then it's best to have some and take personal responsibility when found out.

edit on 15-9-2011 by whaaa because: (no reason given)

No No No It's the WNBA not the NBA.

Geez!! Those rumors have already flown with Hillary and if there is any shred of truth to these rumors about Palin, I would suspect that they would have surfaced years ago during her run for governor. It's not like she fled Alaska to hide from her past in hopes that all of those that she allegedly hooked up with would simply forget... She stuck around, was a VP candidate and then proceeded to shine the spotlight on herself ever since.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Sarah Palin could have had an affair with a platypus and I couldn't give a hoot. She is a non-issue and I don't know why anyone would even want to spend a dime on a book about her, quite frankly.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by RelentlessLurker

got any evidence other than the announcement of some book?

Nope, this thread is in response to the book coming out and the leaked parts of the book.

Please don't say that we shouldn't discuss it until there is proof...that's not how things work in the political world

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by longtermproject

So Glenn Rice isn't an issue for you...but then I guess her 6 month affair with Todd's business partner is...right?

I'd never vote for her either...but the image she has created is false and should be exposed for what it is.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bramble Iceshimmer
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

So, someone claims she screwed around. Why would that change my opinion of her. I think she would be as good or better President than that idiot Obama is.She sure couldn't be worse.

What makes you "sure" she couldn't be worse???

Have you seen her "solutions" to our current situation...they are scary to say the least.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

If Hillary was discovered to have been messing around with the NBA,

HAHAHAHA! I couldn't even get past this part of your sentence before I just about lost it! If Hillary had messed around with any member of the NBA, that player surely would have hired a hit man to "rub out" anyone with knowledge of it, lest he be "found out" and his name besmirched for all of eternity.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Dude who cares? The only perfect person to ever exist was Jesus Christ and she is certainly no Jesus.

Even Jesus didn't try to maintain the pristine image that Palin has so desperately tried to maintain.

You might as well fault every politician in washington with something because every person has done things they are not proud of, even you.

Every politician (and definitely not me) isn't trying to pretend to be the Perfect All American Sweetheart Christian Hockey Mom bit like Palin is trying to.

If she wants to take the moral high ground...she better not have skeletons in her closet.

Youre trying to crucify one woman for merely being human and imperfect and while doing so you make yourself look like a hypocrit.

No sir...I admit I am not perfect...Palin doesn't. The only one being a hypocrit here is Palin.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Essentially this has trashed any hopes of exgov Palin running for any other higher office. These questions will dog her for the rest of her life any time she makes a personal appearance anywhere.

For some reason she was thrown under the bus not by the liberals but by the GOP that for some unknown reason wanted her gone. Apparently in the upper reaches of the GOP/TPM hierarchy, she was deemed a liability and now you see the result.

Politics is a nasty, ugly business with intrigue and deception always lurking on the 19th hole of some golf course in southern California [Orange County] where the deals are made and decisions are implemented.
edit on 15-9-2011 by whaaa because: who wants a nice bite of sarah toast

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by macman

I love the double standard.
Palin bad because of alleged rumors of sex with this person or that, thus all supporters should dump her.
Yet, when those in the beloved Dem party are caught red handed in sex scandals, all the wagons circle and most people are chastised for judging people on their personal lives.

Oh right...like Anthony Weiner...the all protected him and he didn't suffer any....oh wait a minute....THEY DID CALL HIM ON IT. Dems called for him to resign...and he did.

Selective memory doesn't mean it is reality.

But I love that instead of trying to defend Palin, you just try to justify the behavior as acceptable because the Dems have also done it

It is either our business, as the voting public, or not our business. It does not change per party.

And as I have just shown...nope...doesn't change per party.

So sorry...I won't leave sweetheart Sarah alone...she made her bed (apparently with many people) and now she has to sleep in it (or do whatever it is she does in it).

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Thats what i'm saying. I don't give a damn if they bang half of america every night, it's not any of my damn business. People that keep track of this kind of stuff are perverts "peeking between the curtains". none of this has any bearing on a persons ability to lead a country.

Yes...who would do such a thing???

How many presidents got BJ's in the oval office? Bill Clinton, John F. Kennedy (by Marylin Monroe), Teddy Roosevelt, if you can think of a president it happened.

Pervert.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Essentially this has trashed any hopes of exgov Palin running for any other higher office. These questions will dog her for the rest of her life any time she makes a personal appearance anywhere.

For some reason she was thrown under the bus not by the liberals but by the GOP that for some unknown reason wanted her gone. Apparently in the upper reaches of the GOP/TPM hierarchy, she was deemed a liability and now you see the result.

Thanks waaa...it became obvious when Roger Ailes pulled his support @ FOX...even the GOP knows she is a one trick pony who's tricks have now been published. Even FOX is scared of her - that should say something.

CJ

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

Well you didn't think Todd was going to come out and confirm it...did you???

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
reply to post by macman

I love the double standard.
Palin bad because of alleged rumors of sex with this person or that, thus all supporters should dump her.
Yet, when those in the beloved Dem party are caught red handed in sex scandals, all the wagons circle and most people are chastised for judging people on their personal lives.

Oh right...like Anthony Weiner...the all protected him and he didn't suffer any....oh wait a minute....THEY DID CALL HIM ON IT. Dems called for him to resign...and he did.

Selective memory doesn't mean it is reality.

But I love that instead of trying to defend Palin, you just try to justify the behavior as acceptable because the Dems have also done it

It is either our business, as the voting public, or not our business. It does not change per party.

And as I have just shown...nope...doesn't change per party.

So sorry...I won't leave sweetheart Sarah alone...she made her bed (apparently with many people) and now she has to sleep in it (or do whatever it is she does in it).

Yes, it does change, as I seem to remember the likes of Barney Frank and Bill Clinton being circled and protected.

And no, she is not my sweetheart.
Wiener is an example, are you sure? I do seem to recall that a large portion of Dems did not call for him to resign. A few did.
Selective memory on my part or just plain cherry picking on yours? I think B is the most obvious.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Ultimately I don't care overall. Her private life is her private life...however, I guess if this pans out to be fact, then she will lose many of her supporters whom look to her not for her views but rather moral authority.

Hint to politicians, stop trying to become the moral guidepost of our nation unless you actually are immune to human weaknesses and always have been. politicians are not parents though, so anyone whom gets absurdly disenchanted with politicians over sex scandals are frankly in need of a life.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by macman

What you are failing to mention is that

a) Republicans have WAY more sex scandals than Dems do

b) Since Republicans take the moral high ground and act like they are the party of morals and family values...there is a way different impact when they do something.

Still, having said that...Dems do get condemned for sex scandals as well...and many Republicans have sex scandals and never suffer consequences.

See if any of these names ring a bell...and then tell me how hard Republicans have it

www.salem-news.com...

John Bolton, President George W. Bush's highly contested appointee ambassador to United Nations is suspected of forcing his former wife to be involved in unsavory group sex acts. Corroborated allegations that Mr. Bolton's first wife, Christina Bolton, was forced to engage in group sex have not been refuted by the State Department
President of the United States George W. Bush, was accused in a criminal complaint and lawsuit of raping Margie Schoedinger, who later died in a questionable case of suicide. Bush was also accused by Tammy Phillips, a former stripper, who was quoted in the National Enquirer in 2000 saying she had an affair with Bush that had ended in 1999. Another serious question involves statements from the wife of Red Blount, whom Bush campaigned for, while possibly A.W.O.L from the Air National Guard at age 26. She stated that he was "all over their 14 year old daughter."
Newt Gingrich, well established crusader against legislation that assists women and the poor, has married three times while spouting Christian values the entire time. Newt Gingrich's campaign worker Anne Manning, admitted that she gave Newt oral sex while he was still married to his first wife, essentially placing Newt in the exact same position President Clinton had to endure when Gingrich and his cronies maintained their pressure over the Lewinski incident. Gingrish informed one wife he was filing for divorce while she was in the hospital recovering from cancer treatments.
Rudy Giuliani, New York Mayor and Republican Presidential Candidate, is reported as having had an adulterous affair that failed to stay out of the public light.
Arnold Schwarzenegger, the hit Hollywood movie actor turned politician and California Republican governor, has admitted during a Oui interview, having sex with a 16-year old when he was 28.
Strom Thurmond was an outspoken southern republican senator and racist. According to information revealed toward the end of his life, he had as a younger man raped and impregnanted a 15-year old African American maid.

Thos poor Republicans...the media is so hard on them...life is so unfair

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
I don't care for Sarah Palin and I don't want her to be president but not because of infidelity. Unless she has publicly stated she is against adultery (like Gay congressmen condemning Gays) I understand she is human and therefore fallible. Still don’t want her to be President (or vice President) but I will not judge her on this.
Yea with no sin cast the first stone, as you sit in your house of glass…

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join