It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sarah Palin had affairs with NBA star and husband's business partner

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

So, someone claims she screwed around. Why would that change my opinion of her. I think she would be as good or better President than that idiot Obama is.She sure couldn't be worse.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bramble Iceshimmer

So, someone claims she screwed around. Why would that change my opinion of her. I think she would be as good or better President than that idiot Obama is.She sure couldn't be worse.

Problem is,she could be worse. You ever see that Reality TV show of hers? God.......................

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Nope, don't watch TV by choice. A few DVDs for the PC, the Internet and ATS is all the entertainment/information sources I need.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
reply to post by fooks

Ok.. for once, bring something to the table.
Show me where he has been discredited. Because all I'm seeing evidence of is a brilliant career.
I think it's just another thing in a long list of things you have made up.

Hmmmmm........................

Her exorbitant wardrobe was the RNC's fault.

Her charging the state per diem to sleep in her own bed and flying her family around the country at state expense were nothing more than petty ethics complaints from whiny constituents.

Her daughter's problems are Levi's fault.

Her VP political loss was John McCain's fault.

Her image problems are Tina Fey's fault.

Turkeygate was the cameraman's fault.

A 10 Month Accounting of Blame...

BTW,could you see her quitting half way through her term as President,as she did as Governor? I could.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   
First Sarah Palin, then Michelle Bachmann, it's as if someone with money and control, doesn't like the republicans and somewhere in the background is pushing for candidates with unusually low IQ (Mudock?) Palin though is nice to look at, there are some similarities between her and p-star Lisa Ann (their looks) which of course Lisa Ann already has made some fun of. What a nation, what a world!

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   

What a ho...leave her, or cheat on her too.

AND WHO CARES ABOUT SARAH PALIN?

WHY IS THERE A SHOW ABOUT HER< WHY IS SHE WRITING A BOOK

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by GoalPoster

Originally posted by longtermproject
Now if she uses a cigar on another woman while in the oval office, that might be a cause for concern

Of course there would have to be verifiable video evidence!!!!

yes... yes there definitely would have to be....

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Usually when thread gets closed or 404d because of a t&c violation the members usually encouraged to correct the issue and start again so what's the problem here folks? I guess since the first thread wasn't done properly that means this topic is not worthy of discussing, is that true? Is that what im getting here??

back to the topic it's not as if she had a chance for the presidency anyway, right?

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   
The truth is this:

1. Folks DO CARE about Sarah Palin and what she does. She is one of the hottest trending news stories currently.

2. BTW, ATS Mods have removed the mega-thread started yesterday on Sarah titled..Sarah Palin snorted coc aine off 55 gallon oil drum and had affairs .......hmmmmmm, guess that thread was too hot for some folks.

3. I still maintain that she will enter the race once the hype over Perry dies down. She had she she would if he falters.

4. Should be interesting to see her in the Generals vs Obama.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   
It didn't surprise me, I figured she was white trash.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1

Hmmmmm........................

Her exorbitant wardrobe was the RNC's fault.

Her charging the state per diem to sleep in her own bed and flying her family around the country at state expense were nothing more than petty ethics complaints from whiny constituents.

Her daughter's problems are Levi's fault.

Her VP political loss was John McCain's fault.

Her image problems are Tina Fey's fault.

Turkeygate was the cameraman's fault.

A 10 Month Accounting of Blame...

BTW,could you see her quitting half way through her term as President,as she did as Governor? I could.

All of those things together combine to give us a current reason to question her persona and qualifications. Those are things that should be discussed and investigated to find out who we are dealing with. Whether or not she slept with a black man (the op calls it a fetish for black men) or her husband's business partner may not be depending on when it happened.

Her quiting half way through her term as govenor while being hit with allegations of ethics violations is current and serious. That deserves an in depth look to determine her character and ability to lead. Her bed room antics in college on the other hand is a trivial distraction.

If somebody wants to start a thread talking about any of the issues Sonny raised I think it would be much more in the spirit of what ATS is meant to be.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Dude who cares? The only perfect person to ever exist was Jesus Christ and she is certainly no Jesus. You might as well fault every politician in washington with something because every person has done things they are not proud of, even you.

Mud slinging came into popularity in the 1800's with each politician trying to cast dirt on the other to make them look immoral. This has no bearing on their abilities to lead a nation, if that were the case Teddy Roosevelt would never have made it into the oval office because he certainly was no saint. Abraham Lincoln was no saint either. Youre trying to crucify one woman for merely being human and imperfect and while doing so you make yourself look like a hypocrit.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Heartisblack
It didn't surprise me, I figured she was white trash.

Exactly, that is why she is so interesting and always in the medias eye.

Some of us can remember the Clinton/Lewinsky scandel that went on for over a year, plus the impeachment proceedings.... It was great fun.

Only a fool would take American politics seriously. It's a bread and circus affair, complete with clowns, elephants, donkeys, fat ladies, and hanging chads.
edit on 15-9-2011 by whaaa because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   

I love the double standard.
Palin bad because of alleged rumors of sex with this person or that, thus all supporters should dump her.
Yet, when those in the beloved Dem party are caught red handed in sex scandals, all the wagons circle and most people are chastised for judging people on their personal lives.

It is either our business, as the voting public, or not our business. It does not change per party.

Sorry, but your thread is still just rumor, unconfirmed.

And no, I am not really a Palin supporter.

edit on 15-9-2011 by macman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by macman

I love the double standard.
Palin bad because of alleged rumors of sex with this person or that, thus all supporters should dump her.
Yet, when those in the beloved Dem party are caught red handed ins ex scandals, all the wagons circle and most people are chastised for judging people on their personal lives.

It is either our business, as the voting public, or not our business. It does not change per party.

Sorry, but your thread is still just rumor, unconfirmed.

And no, I am not really a Palin supporter.

Thats what i'm saying. I don't give a damn if they bang half of america every night, it's not any of my damn business. People that keep track of this kind of stuff are perverts "peeking between the curtains". none of this has any bearing on a persons ability to lead a country.

How many presidents got BJ's in the oval office? Bill Clinton, John F. Kennedy (by Marylin Monroe), Teddy Roosevelt, if you can think of a president it happened. They were no different than any of us and just as fallible as any other man or woman. I think some people need to stop being self righteous because 99% of the people pointing the finger at her have probably done alot worse. Besides, finger pointing is immature. Act like a responsible adult and mind your own damn business.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bramble Iceshimmer

She could Nuke Russia and China for being communist threat, then she could quit two years in.

After the devastation, the next person elected can be ridiculed for being unable to clean up the mess.

A win win for the GOP!!!

Ya!
edit on 15-9-2011 by Janky Red because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by gort51
Go Sarah!!

And How many Women and young girls did the Kennedys sleep with, in and out of office?

Not to mention all the other Presidents with "Loose Hips".

Didnt George W-ya have 50 slaves and most of them "was a good lookin Nubiles Women"....mmmm aaaarrgg Nubiles.....

damage control.

This is going to be funny.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Mr. Palin said the book is filled with “disgusting lies, innuendo, and smears.” As for its author, he had plenty more to divulge.

“This is a man who has been relentlessly stalking my family to the point of moving in right next door to us to harass us and spy on us to satisfy his creepy obsession with my wife,” he said. “Even The New York Times called this book ‘dated, petty,’ and that it ‘chases caustic, unsubstantiated gossip.’”

In citing the Times, Mr. Palin was likely trying to make the point that the newspaper, which is regarded by many conservatives as being left-of-center, took a skeptical stand on the book. In her article, Times reviewer Janet Maslin writes:

Although most of “The Rogue” is dated, petty and easily available to anyone with Internet access, Mr. McGinniss used his time in Alaska to chase caustic, unsubstantiated gossip about the Palins, often from unnamed sources like “one resident” and “a friend.”

Mr. McGinniss’s most quotable, inflammatory lines call Ms. Palin a clown, a nitwit, a rabid wolf and a lap dancer — and those aren’t the parts that assail her as a wife and parent.

There is one area, and only one, in which “The Rogue” is dead-on. Mr. McGinniss knows how publicity works.

The book will be released on September 20, just days away from the time during which Palin may announce a run for the American presidency. A plotted timing on behalf of McGinniss? It’s likely.

www.theblaze.com...

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join