It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sarah Palin had affairs with NBA star and husband's business partner

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
A new book to be released soon has made claims (with reported confirmation) that Palin isn't the innocent little lady that she tries to pretend to be.

It appears that Palin is the little All American Sweetheart she has tried to paint herself as. Family values??? I guess if that includes sleeping around and cheating on her husband...she has got it nailed down.

www.dailymail.co.uk... aine-affairs-NBA-star-husbands-business-partner.html

In revelations which could strike a devastating blow to the controversial politician's hopes of joining the 2012 presidential race
alleges that the former governor of Alaska is far from the traditional family woman she claims to be.
Mrs Palin, 47, had a one-night stand with Miami Heat basketball star Glen Rice less than a year before she eloped with her husband, the book claims.

Here are some highlights:

- Said to have had night of passion with basketball star
- Husband Todd said to have dissolved snowmobile firm after discovering affair with business partner

We have all heard of the affair with Todd's business partner...that one just won't go away it seems. When a rumor like that keeps popping up from different sources...it kind of makes you think there may be something to it.

www.dailymail.co.uk... aine-affairs-Glen-Rice-husbands-business-partner.html

The book goes on to claim that while married Mrs Palin also had an affair with one of her husband's business partners.
Todd is alleged to have ended all dealings with Brad Hanson after he found out about the secret six-month relationship in 1996.

And the all American mom...turns out might not have been a very good mom at all

The explosive book goes on to quote those who knew the family growing up, claiming Mrs Palin was a 'bad mum' who would lock herself in her room for hours on end asking not to be disturbed while her children cooked themselves dinner.

But I had to save the best for last...it appears Sarah had a bit of a fetish for black men before she settled down eloped with Todd. And before you cry out racism...I LOVE the fact that Palin is open to be with people of color...maybe that will soften her stances on immigration

She allegedly had a tryst with basketball star Glen Rice in her younger sister Molly's University of Alaska dorm room, while she was dating Todd and just nine months before the couple were married.
A friend said Mrs Palin spent the night with the basketball star but could not confirm whether they had sex, according to the National Enquirer.
'I remember Sarah feeling pretty good that she'd been with a black basketball star,' a source told the magazine.
The athlete is said to have confirmed the night of passion in Mr McGinniss's book.

Just to give you a visual

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5fcd86db64da.jpg[/atsimg]

But wait...there is more.

Like Mother like Daughter

Mrs Palin got pregnant with Todd and they eloped in August 1988.
Their son Track, the oldest of five, was born eight months later in April 1989.

Can we really blame Bristol, when it appears that Sarah got knocked up before eloping??? She is just following in her mom's footsteps.

I am wondering what this does to her image? Do her supporters just ignore this information? Do they claim it isn't important? What do they do?

I'm most curious to hear the Palin's response to this...maybe her daughter will go on a cussing tirad again on facebook...that would be fun. Such a sweet family those Palins.

NOTE: There are other non-T&C friendly topics in the book in question...but that is not what this thread is about...let's stay on topic of THIS post.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Am I going crazy? Didn't you do this exact same thread this morning?

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Now THIS is the kind of (vice) presidential candidate I'd vote for (If I were an American citizen).

Sorry for the
comment...But I'm in that kind of mood today.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by jrkelly77

There may have been a similar thread earlier today...but this one is slightly different.

Namely...there are no T&C borderline topics in this one.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher
NVM...why bother.

edit on 14-9-2011 by DrumsRfun because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Ok just checking that I wasn't in some strange time loop
sorry for the off topic post!

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   

No time loop my friend...just correcting some issue in the original thread.

I don't remember you giving your comments on how you think this will effect Palin's image???

I would love to hear your input.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Well I guess she's lost the racist vote...

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Looks like Palin is at it again. I wonder if she will try to make moves on now retired basketball player Shaq as well or even Kobe. Eventually she will catch them all in hoops.

+6 more 
posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kali74
Well I guess she's lost the racist vote...

People might snicker about this...but it is true.

People who are actually racist, this will probably really turn them off.

I don't think it is a large voting block...but votes are votes (if she ever needs them).

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher

There may have been a similar thread earlier today...but this one is slightly different.

Namely...there are no T&C borderline topics in this one.

Just tell the truth that your other thread was closed tonight due to the direction in which you began it. Unfortunately, I can't post any content from that thread here. No need to misrepresent.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Stop-loss!

I believe she has caught herself in a hoop this time.

I'm really interested to see how she responds to these allegations. I guess we will see what Glenn Rice says too.

If he doesn't come out outraged....then that to me suggest there is some truth to it.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

The thread was closed due to a misunderstanding with the T&C, it was my mistake and so I have corrected it in this thread.

Do you have anything else to add???

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   

No, I said all I needed to say in your last thread. Why repeat yourself? Shall I post a link to that thread?

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

Ok...fair enough.

There was still ongoing discussion when the thread was closed...so I opened a corrected one if anyone else wants to continue the discussion. I see nothing wrong with that.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
I don't think this will effect her at all.Her supporters are very.......avid. The'll most likely attack any and all sources that dare to say anything against her. On a more personal note I could care less about Palin she's not someone who I consider of political importance. As far as any person that serves in any political office there all human they all have things in there past that they may not be proud of. It should not be these events that are important to us it should be what they learned from there mistakes and how they handled these situations in there life!Did they own up to there mistakes, did they pretend they never happened, or was it the old oh it wasn't my fault it happened because of this or that. These are the things that shape us as a person weather it be for good or bad.

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Im not a supporter of Palin, but in my own opinion, what she did with her love life before she was married, and legally bound to her husband is not my concern, and doesn't affect my opinion of her. Also, sometimes crap happens. You can't hold your childrens hands and climb into bed with them when they are ready to become sexually active, Bristol made her own decisions, and she will live with them. Interesting find however.
edit on 9/14/2011 by NerdGoddess because: (no reason given)

ETA: we are ALL people of color. No one is white like a peice of paper, we are all colored, and we should all live to learn with eachother. Now entering a country illegally, thats a different story, regardless of your color.
edit on 9/14/2011 by NerdGoddess because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Who cares? Palin is irrelevant...

This is a sad, sad second attempt at accomplishing something that I have no clue of what actually is.

Perhaps it is making fun of "conservatives"?

Seriously, step away from the false paradigm OS, this is ATS...

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Who cares,

Wasn't everything said that could possibly be said in the other topic?

I have made a lot of mistakes in my life time and learned from them and encouraged my children not to make the same mistakes.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join