It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Truth Has No Expiration Date

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Contrary to the media's effort to portray 'truthers' as tin-foil hat wearing-left-winged lunatics, I haven't seen nor heard nor met ONE person that I wouldn't feel comfortable in my own home. I find most 'truthers' to be very well spoken, highly educated, very informed, very rational, even tempered and extremely polite.

Sure, there's always the Alex Jones and the Charlie Sheens' out there (who I have to wonder if they're not 'on our side' for a reason but this isn't about them. It's about the 'average' truther.

I think when someone's been lied to (to the severity that this appears to be) we tend to go through three phases.
First we react in total disbelief. Then we feel outraged. Finally we just want answers.

The shock wore off. The rage is gone. Where are the answers?

There are way too many of us and like Luke said, we ain't ever going away.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
The truth may not have an expiration date.....but we do!!

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by chrismicha77

This will never die. This will live well after my generation are a bag of bones. And our kids. And their kids.

This is right up there with the Titanic....I mean as far as history. And unfortunately that's what they'll make this: His Story. But alas, most history has hole punches in the story line anyway. This will fit right in!

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
I've only met one Truther in real life, and I regret that it was an unfortunate experience. She was quite inflammatory and became increasingly angry as I tried to ask questions. Oddly, she believed that there were explosives in the base of the towers, which is a theory I had never heard before. Then, she became so upset saying "WHERE'S YOUR EVIDENCE, HUH?! HUH?!" that she broke down and fumed and said "I would kill you right now, so let's just stop talking."

Suffice to say, I'm glad many Truthers are not like this, and I really hope that her anger issues do not lead to something terrible happening. It would be nice to actually meet a fair-tempered Truther with good points to make. We may part ways with the same viewpoint we started with, but it never hurts to add water to the barrel, figuratively speaking.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Varemia
Oddly, she believed that there were explosives in the base of the towers, which is a theory I had never heard before.

It's not a theory. It is a fact as reported by many witnesses, and the physical damage to the lobby, the parking garage, the machine shop, etc.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_

Oddly, she believed that there were explosives in the base of the towers, which is a theory I had never heard before.

It's not a theory. It is a fact as reported by many witnesses, and the physical damage to the lobby, the parking garage, the machine shop, etc.

Do you mean WTC 7? That was hit by WTC 1 parts.

I'm meaning she thought explosives were in the bases of Tower 1 and 2.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
STUPIDITY does not have one either.

So we have an educational system that can't explain the importance of the steel distribution of skyscrapers to grade school kids.

Then the history teachers get to talk about terrorist attacks.

psik
edit on 14-9-2011 by psikeyhackr because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Varemia

There was a huge explosion in WTC 1, that destroyed an hydraulic press that weighed about 500lbs., and caused damage to the lobby. OSers used to claim it was jet fuel that shot down the elevator shafts, and exploded in the lobby.

The two decided to ascend the stairs to the C level, to a small machine shop where Vito Deleo and David Williams were supposed to be working. When the two arrived at the C level, they found the machine shop gone.

“There was nothing there but rubble, “Mike said. “We’re talking about a 50 ton hydraulic press – gone!” The two began yelling for their co-workers, but there was no answer. They saw a perfect line of smoke streaming through the air. “You could stand here,” he said, “and two inches over you couldn’t breathe. We couldn’t see through the smoke so we started screaming.” But there was still no answer.

The two made their way to the parking garage, but found that it, too, was gone. “There were no walls, there was rubble on the floor, and you can’t see anything” he said.

xenonpup.startlogic.com...

There is lots of firefighter reports of more than one explosion in the lobbies.

I can't believe you haven't seen this before? Have you actually done any research for yourself?

edit on 9/14/2011 by ANOK because: typo

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by ANOK
OSers used to claim it was jet fuel that shot down the elevator shafts, and exploded in the lobby.

That has never changed, It was jet fuel.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by waypastvne
That has never changed, It was jet fuel.

Sigh, and your evidence for that is?

If you really want to make that claim you better have a good explanation as to how that actually worked mate, because nobody but the clueless would ever buy that.

So, evidence, an explanation of the physics of such an occurrence, or no cigar. I'm getting tired of these claims with nothing to support them, just because you think it's true it doesn't make it so.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by ANOK

I agree that it was an explosion, but in the same testimony, the guy says he smelled kerosene before witnessing the blown out rooms. Kerosene happens to be the fuel from the planes, which could go down the main elevator shaft with a fireball following the fumes, and then blow out elevators and such. This is why every lobby was a mess after the impact.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   

....which could go down the main elevator shaft with a fireball following the fumes, and then blow out elevators and such. This is why every lobby was a mess after the impact.

No it couldn't, unless you can present some evidence that that is possible then you need to drop this nonsense.

What ignited the fuel, once it entered the lobby area?

How did the fuel escape the initial explosion of the, wait for it, jet fuel?

Are there any witnesses to this?

Any evidence at all?

First off fuel does not 'explode', it does not create a massive blast that can destroy a 50t hydraulic press that weighed about 500lbs.

Sorry bud but we need truth here, not assumptions and excuses.

Jet fuel running down shafts and igniting is a very far fetched assumption, that would require indisputable evidence for anyone with common sense to believe that.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by ANOK

No it couldn't, unless you can present some evidence that that is possible then you need to drop this nonsense.

You want evidence that liquids are affected by gravity? Go to the sink.....

What ignited the fuel, once it entered the lobby area?

You're right. There couldn't possibly be a source of ignition anywhere in the World Trade Center towers. Must have been explosives planted by secret government ninjas - that makes more sense.

How did the fuel escape the initial explosion of the, wait for it, jet fuel?

Uh, not everything is perfectly consumed.

Are there any witnesses to this? Any evidence at all?

You're right there is none. So lets go with anything you suggest, that seems reasonable to everyone.

First off fuel does not 'explode', it does not create a massive blast that can destroy a 50t hydraulic press that weighed about 500lbs.

At one time one of the most destructive non-nuclear weapons in the US military aresnal was a fuel-air bomb. I think it was nicknamed the "daisycutter". But you're right, fuel doesn't explode. The internal combustion engine is just a myth.

Sorry bud but we need truth here, not assumptions and excuses.

Yeah, don't be trying to feed us that "fuel explodes" garbage - we all know that it doesn't.

Jet fuel running down shafts and igniting is a very far fetched assumption, that would require indisputable evidence for anyone with common sense to believe that.

Yeah. Lets stick with reasonable assumptions like the government planted explosives all over the building

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

"The Truth Has No Expiration Date"

The "Truth" has not Expiration Date but much of the supposed evidence presented by many Truthers is Rotten to the core.

Nice try though.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   

If you really want to make that claim you better have a good explanation as to how that actually worked mate, because nobody but the clueless would ever buy that.

In the drawing below we have Flt11 in the moment before impact. The dark blue represents the jet fuel, the light blue represents the 19500 cu ft of air that was contained in the cabin. The plane was travelling at 720 fps at the time.

When Flt 77 impacted it shot this volume of air through the tower in a little over a quarter of a second. In order to do this it would have to displace the static air inside the building and push it's way through. As the air passed through it would have had a high pressure in front of it and a low pressure be hind it. Notice it is pointed right through the maze of elevator shafts and AC ducts.The shaft marked 50 is the one that goes all the way down to the basement

The high pressure would have blown out the walls and doors on that floor and sent a momentary high pressure pulse down and up the elevator shafts. Next the air passing over the shafts followed by the low pressure behind it would have drawn a large volume of air out of the shafts leaving a low pressure. This low pressure would have drawn in a large volume of the now abundant atomised jet fuel both up and down the shafts.( there were jet fuel explosions in the top of tower 1). The fuel ignited and expanded in the confines of the shafts sending a fire ball up and down the shafts. These fire balls erupted in the top of the world restaurant, the mechanical floors, the lobby, and the basement. All of these floors are where the elevator shafts and ac ducts end.

Below is a news paper photo showing the exterior of the mechanical floors. There were air vents all the way around the building on the mechanical floors.

Below is the third photo in a series of the impact of Flt 11, a red arrow points to the jet fuel explosion exiting the mechanical floor.

A gif of the three photos The photos are about one second apart.

In tower 2 fires were reported in the shafts but no explosions. The reason for this is, the air in the plane missed the core so there were no large amounts of fuel drawn in to the shafts and ignited.

Truthers say jet fuel doesn't explode, that is true, but gunpowder is also not an explosive. If you light gunpowder it just burns. Gunpowder needs to be contained (pipe bomb) or focused (gun barrel) in order to explode. In the case of the jet fuel the elevator shafts focused the expanding gasses towards the ends of the elevator shafts creating the explosion.

As a side note, many welders have been killed trying to cut the top of an empty 55 gal fuel drum with a torch. Yes it exploded.

I wont post all of the statements and video of the burn victims here. You have seen them I'm sure.

The only reasonable explanation that fits all the evidence is jet fuel in the elevator shafts.

There were no bombs in the basement.

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
How convenient (In my best Church lady voice). Of course truthers don't want an expiration date, it's in their best interest not to have an expiration date.

10 years later and the truthers are still holding on to debunked theories.

Sad and hilarious at the same time.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Have you noticed that after the ten year mark, it's almost as if the "Truth Movement" (you know, the lads who have been leading the world around in circles demanding an investigation from the most likely suspects), had their contracts expire?

Watch the officially sanctioned truth movement groups continue to fade away into irrelevance, while the real truthers, those who want the truth to get out, will continue posting their research wherever they can.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by waypastvne

In the drawing below we have Flt11 in the moment before impact. The dark blue represents the jet fuel, the light blue represents the 19500 cu ft of air that was contained in the cabin. The plane was travelling at 720 fps at the time.

When Flt 77 impacted it shot this volume of air through the tower in a little over a quarter of a second. In order to do this it would have to displace the static air inside the building and push it's way through. As the air passed through it would have had a high pressure in front of it and a low pressure be hind it. Notice it is pointed right through the maze of elevator shafts and AC ducts.The shaft marked 50 is the one that goes all the way down to the basement

The high pressure would have blown out the walls and doors on that floor and sent a momentary high pressure pulse down and up the elevator shafts. Next the air passing over the shafts followed by the low pressure behind it would have drawn a large volume of air out of the shafts leaving a low pressure. This low pressure would have drawn in a large volume of the now abundant atomised jet fuel both up and down the shafts.( there were jet fuel explosions in the top of tower 1). The fuel ignited and expanded in the confines of the shafts sending a fire ball up and down the shafts. These fire balls erupted in the top of the world restaurant, the mechanical floors, the lobby, and the basement. All of these floors are where the elevator shafts and ac ducts end.

Below is a news paper photo showing the exterior of the mechanical floors. There were air vents all the way around the building on the mechanical floors.

Below is the third photo in a series of the impact of Flt 11, a red arrow points to the jet fuel explosion exiting the mechanical floor.

A gif of the three photos The photos are about one second apart.

In tower 2 fires were reported in the shafts but no explosions. The reason for this is, the air in the plane missed the core so there were no large amounts of fuel drawn in to the shafts and ignited.

Truthers say jet fuel doesn't explode, that is true, but gunpowder is also not an explosive. If you light gunpowder it just burns. Gunpowder needs to be contained (pipe bomb) or focused (gun barrel) in order to explode. In the case of the jet fuel the elevator shafts focused the expanding gasses towards the ends of the elevator shafts creating the explosion.

As a side note, many welders have been killed trying to cut the top of an empty 55 gal fuel drum with a torch. Yes it exploded.

I wont post all of the statements and video of the burn victims here. You have seen them I'm sure.

The only reasonable explanation that fits all the evidence is jet fuel in the elevator shafts.

There were no bombs in the basement.

explosions were heard prior to the plane impact by william rodriquez but i suppose you os ppl will just call him deluded and mistaken

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   
while the truth has no expiration date the OS'rs do have a predictable response to it, they tuck their tales (pun intended) and run without explanation. They then flood the front page with more drivel to bury the undeniable truth because they have no defense for it. Like I pointed out already on another thread, lies need successive lies to keep them viable but the truth stands on its own merits.

Watch them ignore this truth because it is inconvenient to draw attention to it..

Google Video Link

they need to lie for a reason, because they do not have the truth on their side.

liars like their father of lies are hell bound. Do not expect anything but more lies from them but, bear witness to their downfall. While they think that they are making brownie points to their leader they mean as much to them as did the 3000 murdered that day and the subsequent millions dead since. When the truth corners the beast it will strike back with a bio or something as devastating in order to keep in control.

It had been written... that is the depth a liar will sink to. There is no moral outrage in a liar because they have no morals. There is no justice in a liar because they know no justice... what there is in a liar is more lies.

Truth will always be the truth
edit on 11-10-2011 by anoncoholic because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-10-2011 by anoncoholic because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by waypastvne

so a jumbo jet is like a big hypodermic needle injecting the fuel into a building according to your pretty diagrams and everything. problem I have with that is
1) it presumes that a vacuum is created when a wall got broken in and ignores the air pressure outside that equalizes pressure as soon as the barrier is opened. As if a passenger compartment will make a dent in anything is like saying if we all open our front doors at the same time we would starve the planet of air. (you guys are grasping at anything to explain the lies)
2) the fuel is in the wings
3) the first tower to be demolished was the 2nd one hit and it took a glancing blow to a point where the nose of the plane was seen exiting the building (cgi from the MSM as a diversion maybe?) but the main fireball was outside the building of at least half of the fuel since it was the starboard wing at the least and that would have reduced the available fuel to feed the fire by at least a half and yet that building was demolished first.

Makes a lot of sense that the one with the most intense heat stood longer but it is only conjecture that the towers were able to stand at all with all those steel beams being diagonally cut. But then again, they were "weakened" by fire so perhaps they had an expiry date?

I guess I could also add that there were people seen in the openings of the buildings who didn't get injected into the elevator shafts but I suppose they weren't really there and there were no jumpers through the hole, they jumped through the wall right?

At any rate, ignore this post as it is opinion. If you feel a need to reply, respond to the video of lies I posted above... That is where there is no 'splaining it away and true to form it will be ignored by the team that has a job here of keeping certain gates closed and others swinging..

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join