It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Truth Has No Expiration Date

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by kaya82
explosions were heard prior to the plane impact by william rodriquez but i suppose you os ppl will just call him deluded and mistaken

Ok. Um, how did he see the plane from the basement? There are also issues with sound dynamics. Let's say the plane hits and explodes, and jet fuel goes down the elevators, blowing out where it hits pressure. Then, the echo from the explosion above bounces around below.

This is pure, documented scientific stuff. Hell, I've heard the bell tower at my university ring two or three times. One time, I didn't hear the initial ring, but heard the echo a few seconds later as it bounced off the dorm walls.

Really, unless this guy physically saw the plane after the explosions were felt, then it's not evidence of anything.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by chrismicha77

Look at the lunar landing and JFK, and Roswell. Those happened well before my time and are still debated and scrutinized today.

Heck, there are still people trying to clear names in the Lincoln assassination.

Good conspiracies don't die.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Varemia

Originally posted by kaya82
explosions were heard prior to the plane impact by william rodriquez but i suppose you os ppl will just call him deluded and mistaken

Ok. Um, how did he see the plane from the basement? There are also issues with sound dynamics. Let's say the plane hits and explodes, and jet fuel goes down the elevators, blowing out where it hits pressure. Then, the echo from the explosion above bounces around below.

This is pure, documented scientific stuff. Hell, I've heard the bell tower at my university ring two or three times. One time, I didn't hear the initial ring, but heard the echo a few seconds later as it bounced off the dorm walls.

Really, unless this guy physically saw the plane after the explosions were felt, then it's not evidence of anything.
Are you being serious? Your saying that william couldnt hear an airliner impact a building he was standing in? Again this explosion took place beneath him lower than sub basement level 2 prior to the massive noise he heard way way up the building

Believe what you want to i couldnt care less your the one whos wasting your time on a 9/11 conspiracy site that you you dont believe in you ppl amaze. Me

<< 1   >>

join