It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Allegedly don't pay child support? No trial for you

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

Thansk to homer in NC for posting the source....

I found something concerning said POW:

Source

Bobby Sherrill, a divorced father of two from Parkton, N.C., was a casualty of that war. Mr. Sherrill, who worked for Lockheed in Kuwait before being captured and held hostage by Iraq for nearly five harrowing months, was arrested the night he returned from the Persian Gulf War. Why? For failing to pay $1,425 in child support while he was a captive.

This makes me sick, if true...and apparently it is. Like I said, I've had little problems from CSS myself, because the first 2 thing I pay is my rent and CS, because the few times I missed, she'd tell my 8 year old she didnt have money to buy this or that because I didnt pay my child support, wehen even if I DID pay it, she'd still tell him no,; it just gave her an easy out for saying no.
Honestly, I cant wait to see these 'credit cards' to come out, I'd LOVE to see the way shes spending my money.
Ironic thing is this: she has an older child that lives with his father and SHE has to pay support on him; I'm BETTING she's taking MY support money to pay support on the OTHER child...so I'm paying for 2 kids essentially, one thats mine, and one thats NOT mine...

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by photobug

Thanks for that, I'll do more research. I'm with you on that, bloody appauling and I'm wondering why lawyers from the Military did'nt step in to look out for their boy through no fault of his own.

5 months in captivity, the soldier already has more than enough to contend with psychologically.

Obviously there is so much more going on none of us know about in regards to our soldiers in Iraq and Afghanistan. In this particular case, one would think this soldier would had received a hell of alot more support than he got under the circumstances.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by subfab

Stop blaming the women. Abortion is a woman's choice. Concieving a child is the responsibility equally of both parents. If the men demand his sexual partner have an abortion, how many of them would line up and pay for the procedure plus go hold hands with her in the abortion clinic?

Placing full blame on the women is WEAK and cowardly. When are you men going to show some balls and man up?

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Helious

I'm not interested in your sob stories!

We all know condoms do have a habit of falling off however a majority of men don't like using them. Men will share the burden and he does'nt then there are consequences. Suck it up!

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

You could have just said in your first reply to me that you dont care for any rational conversation and you intended to just parrot some moronic catch phrases in every replay instead of intelligent conversation and saved me the 15 minutes I took out of my day to politely teach you how wrong you were.

edit on 20-11-2011 by Helious because: grammer

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by subfab

Stop blaming the women. Abortion is a woman's choice. Concieving a child is the responsibility equally of both parents. If the men demand his sexual partner have an abortion, how many of them would line up and pay for the procedure plus go hold hands with her in the abortion clinic?

Placing full blame on the women is WEAK and cowardly. When are you men going to show some balls and man up?

your angry eyes didn't read my post properly. you missed my point.

a simple solution would be the custodial parent will take all financial responsibility. the non custodial parent can have visitation.

if it's not about the money then this solution will work. but let's be realistic, child support is about money and hurting the ex spouse. regardless if the person paying is male or female.

-subfab

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 05:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Helious

Explain to me how I was wrong?

At the end of the day I know I'm right but you kiddies think you know it all.

No one on any of these threads (except myself) have mentioned the word promiscuity and most of you have ignored the fact that more than 50% of children in the system are from broken homes of 2 parent families. Its as if you all assume children living in single parent homes have promiscuous mothers; of course we dare not admit the men who sleep with them are also promiscuous.

See, this is the problem in this day and age. You want to burn the candles at both ends. Unfortunately, you kiddies treat sex like it's some cheap act regardless of the consequences and then it's always some one else's fault. Grow up and act like a responsible adult for God's sake!

Go away, you annoy the crap out of me with your nonsense!

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 05:52 AM
link   
reply to post by subfab

See my above post I just wrote? GROW UP!

EVERYTHING is do with money. You allege it's not all about money? How the hell do you put a roof over YOUR head? Clothes on YOUR back? Food in YOUR mouth?

Are you stupid or something?

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by subfab

See my above post I just wrote? GROW UP!

EVERYTHING is do with money. You allege it's not all about money? How the hell do you put a roof over YOUR head? Clothes on YOUR back? Food in YOUR mouth?

Are you stupid or something?

i offer a solution. custodial parent assumes all financial responsibility. non custodial parent gets visitation.
this solution keeps the courts from having to deal with support or support modifications.

-subfab

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Okay everyone, SLOWWWWW DOWWWNNNNN and take a breath. This is a heated subject to be sure, BUT there is no reason to throw personal attacks on each other.
There is clearly to be no winner or loser in this debate, lets all agree to DISAGREE and move on?

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

Hey, Vitchilo, cry me a river.....boo hoo....yes, times are bad, but, while these deadbeat parents whine, those children still have lives to live, clothes to need, food to need etc, etc...so, while those "parents" whine about having to pay child support...like it is some sort of tax....no, you jerks...it is to feed and clothe the innocent children YOU brought into this world...so...poor or not...there is NO excuse....none....zip.....talk to the hand....and get over yourself!

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join