It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Sum of all Fears : What if Elenin is Nibiru?

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by megabytz
reply to post by Theophoros

There is no evidence that points to elenin being nibiru. There is no evidence that nibiru exists.

There is plenty of proven science that tosses the mythical planet or brown dwarf with the impossible 3600 year orbit directly into the bunk bin though.

Please back this up with more than the NASA plant guy's denials.
1) Brown Dwarfs exist
2) Most if not all solar systems are binary (you won't find that word on Beyonce or Lady Gaga's butt).
3) Scientists have been studying perturbation data since the science of identifying non earth bodies existed - aka ASTRONOMY! And before Neptune was ever seen by a telescope, it was MATH equasions that helped figure out it was there in the first place.
Now all these you can search for yourself, that is if you are slightly interested in the real evidence rather than parrot talk.
Also, because someone changes the names and stories doesn't mean it is proven something doesn't exist.
OH and by the way, why is NASA's Jet Propultion Labortories tracking near earth bodies that seem to be in the same orbit that the myth is supposed to be in?
NSA JPL C/2010x
Diagram
Again, where is your proof that this this is a myth and doesn't exist?
If you are basing it on a name, try again!

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by DaWhiz

Brown dwarfs exist. You're correct about that. They also have the same albedo as Jupiter and are several times more massive than Jupiter. So, if one entered the inner solar system it would be quite apparent. Most systems are not binary however. The most prevalent stars in the galaxy are red dwarfs which are rarely part of a binary system. It's even uncommon for yellow dwarfs like our Sun to be part of a binary system. On top of that it is very rare for a yellow dwarf to be part of a binary system with a star that is not another yellow dwarf. As for the perturbations, I'm not exactly sure what your point is. If you're referring to the perturbations in the orbits of Neptune and Uranus, that was explained over 20 years ago when Voyager 2 did its flyby. And as for Elenin's orbit matching Nibiru's, last time I checked Nibiru was supposed to have an orbital period of 3600 years, not 11,800 years.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Theophoros

Originally posted by favouriteslave

Some evidence seems to suggest that this is the case.

If Elenin is not Nibiru, then they two are Entangled together in such a way that, for all practicle purposes, Elenin is Nibiru.

E L E N I N

Extinction
Level
Event
Near
Impact
Nibiru

Extinction Level Event Nine - Leonid bears a 9 Tatto on his body - according to the Torino Scale Extinction Level Event Number Nine is an Oceanic Overturn :

ELENIN

Even Lake Erie Needs Its Nourishment

I like mine better, makes more sense seeing as Nibiru doesn't even exist. Do you think the individual who came up with the name Elenin did it in hopes of some witty code cracker to uncover a conspiracy? I highly doubt it.

Be sure to drink your Ovaltine.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by megabytz

Originally posted by DragonFire1024

Originally posted by Xcalibur254
reply to post by DragonFire1024

These missions have however shown that comets are made of ice. In astronomy any volatile that has a melting point of over 100 K is considered ice. Comets are still frozen ice balls that begin to melt as they approach the Sun. This is the very reason the coma forms in the first place. The gases that were initially frozen begin to be release due to the heat of the Sun.

Metal melts. Other compounds and such melt. Not just ice. I said it before and say it again: just because something melts, or breaks apart, doesn't mean it's made of ice. You keep saying "ice balls" or "balls of ice" etc. Fact: These are NOT balls of ice. No matter how much you want to believe it, the fact is the same: rocks and dust mostly. I am still waiting on someone to prove me wrong...

The reason we know comets are made of frozen elements is not because they break apart.

You seem to think that the basis for calling comets 'dirty snowballs' is because they have broken apart when approaching the sun. This is not the case and 'dirty snowballs' is just a simplistic description of the composition of comets, they aren't literally like a snowball that you would make from your yard after a snowfall. They are made up of numerous frozen elements. It is not because they melt that we know comets are made up greatly of water ice.

Spectroscopy is very cool.

It's not what I think, its what's taught in our schools to this day: that comets are generally made of snow and ice (snow/ice being H20). They don't teach you that they are made up of some ice and snow amongst other compounds and elements. If I still had my 7th grade text book I would show you.

Also not every comet has broken up when it comes close to the sun. Some of them fly right into it as one whole piece. So lets say for a second Elenin breaking up had nothing to do with getting closer to the sun. Lets take out the Sun altogether. What could have caused it to mysteriously break up? I just find it a bit too convenient that it happened to break up so quickly. I can't find the original video, I think it was made private but here is another:

Just throwing that video out there. Coincidence assuming the burst wasn't from the sun or a lens flare (that seems to be everyone's explanation from videos like this these days)? Not likely. If so, I am going to play the lottery.
edit on 14-9-2011 by DragonFire1024 because: clarify

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Most comets aren't in the recesses of space for as long as Elenin. This is something that has spent its entire existence completely frozen, thousands of AU away from any heat source. As it starts approaching the Sun those gases are going to rapidly start expanding causing fractures to form and eventually splitting the comet into many pieces.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Wait just a minute, Elenin backwards is Ninele...

Ninele, ninele... That sounds like nine-eleven... This is bad news and it's definitely a sign. Or maybe Nine le... 9 lunar eclipses and we're goners!

Then again... Time for me to put on my home-made tinfoil hat.
edit on 14-9-2011 by Ajax because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
How can you sum up the Nibiru madness?

Some guys translated the Maya calender and concluded it will end in 2012. Some other guys read Sitchins work about the Sumerians and planet Nibiru. And for some reason unknown to me some others guys concluded that Sitchins planet Nibiru will return in 2012. I fail to see the logic. And now, following the same strain of stupidity some people think that comet Elenin is planet Nibiru. Hurray! Hurray!
edit on 14-9-2011 by dadgad because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Well, the fact is there is something out there and the ones who have the ability (technology) to see it,if possible, is not the highly intelligent posters on this site..So, I would think most would agree that the Gov.'s who own this technology would not tell us the truth...Yes, our Gov.'s are the most honest group on earth...If you do not agree with this..than do not read any further. That being said, earths history shows timed catastrophic events have happened to our Earth before...that has been documented by much past and present data. Read the data....So, with that being said, get on your knees and hang on to your butt. Be prepared for the ride of your life..it has happened before..and that is a fact no one can dispute..
edit on 14-9-2011 by booky because: typo..

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by charlyv

So lets ignore the Stardust result? Or the Deep Impact results...both of which has disproven that comets are made of ice and snow? We have PHYSICAL evidence and you want to ignore that? Ok then...so much for facts.

Wow, we can keep this up all night. There is no PROVEN, The only PHYSICAL evidence that leads to fact is to have a piece of a comet in hand. We know the theories say that they are more than ice and snow, and are made of other things as well.... All you can say is one theory disproves another theory, but physical evidence means owning a piece of it, and only that trumps theory and becomes fact.

I'm afraid DragonFire1024 is showing classic signs of cognitive dissonance so you have absolutely no chance of getting him/her to admit they are wrong. Sit back and smile......that's what I am doing. Oh whilst having a glass of red wine as well, which i will still be drinking long after Elenin has passed us by (or not of it breaks up totally) (different bottle
by the way)

I suggest you join me in an internet toast to Elenin and the fun we will have in October when NOTHING happens and we see how the conspiracy theories twist and turn to accommodate a non event!

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by superman2012
reply to post by favouriteslave

Or:

Elenin Acronyms:

equally level emergency now invasion night
ethics leek easily nirvana involve nowhere
exhibit lethal existence now inquiry nervous
endorse life enough naseous invasion nirvana
explosion like exception neighborhood increased nuts
existence line endorse nuts indicated neurotic

Courtesy of here.

every logical explanation never impresses naysayers

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Blue Kachina = Elenin
Red Kachina = Nibiru

Sum of both = ttfn

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bex33
Why do people always have to make fun of others on here?
We are all at different stages of awakening.
We all had to ask questions at some point.......didn't we?

You're right.

Everyone has their own belief system. There is no need to be sarcastic or pick on the person just because they
have a certain belief system. All one can do is either comment or dont comment. Just because someone doesn't agree with their view point, doesn't mean they should be criticized in a negative way.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Further, via the Quantum Physics concept of Entanglement, if Elenin is not Nibiru, then they are entangled in such a way that, for all practicle purposes, they are the same and thus have the same affect on earth.

You do realize of course entanglement is somthing that effect particles on the sub-atomic level, right?

Your not making sense.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by spikey
reply to post by Theophoros

Further, via the Quantum Physics concept of Entanglement, if Elenin is not Nibiru, then they are entangled in such a way that, for all practicle purposes, they are the same and thus have the same affect on earth.

Comet Shoemaker-Levi disintegrated due to Jupiter's gravity, before it's pieces impacted it...so there's just one for ya.

I worry more about the madmen and women in positions of power who believe the same things...they could actually force something to happen and claim 'god's will' guided their hand, or some other sanctimonious drivel as justification for their actions. Now that's *really* scary.

Yep. I worry about the same since Politics is very dirty and no opportunity is let to waste.

I had mentioned shoemaker levi in other threads precisely for the same reason to explain that Comets do breakup due to the gravitational pull of the impacting object.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by waveydavey

You're making an incorrect assumption that it would be gravitational pull that causes the planet to flip on it's axis...

The op and several others are talking about an electric universe and electromagnetic wave propagation as being the mechanism for the flip and the effects from Elenin...

Jaden

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Plausible theory and all but I still like the Maximum Overdrive one better.

2nd.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by openminded2011

Please pay attention... I don't necessarily prescribe to nibiru theories etc, however when I see someone with a lack of reading and or reasoning skills I have to speak up...

No one has said it will have a gravitational influence on earth at ALL that I have seen. They are referring to it's electromagnetic field under the context of an electric universe and electromagnetic wave propagation having an effect on Earth...

Jaden

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join