It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Sum of all Fears : What if Elenin is Nibiru?

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by searchforknowledge
reply to post by TiM3LoRd

Agree they party hard, but they are far from that stupid to party so hard and take their eye off the ball... every move they make is for a reason, it reminds me not of the drunken sailor spending like there is no tomorrow, it reminds me of the very astute and powerful billionaire spending because there actually is no tomorrow ..... and only he knows it ...

i hope its the former and not the latter

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by TiM3LoRd
people are so desperate for some semblance of meaning in their boring mundane slave like existence they will cling at any straws that offer them an escape. Lacking the courage to change their sad existence they rely on doom and gloom. of aliens saving them or comets destroying the status quo. Notice the trend that as economic climates world wide start to deteriorate people will start preaching more and more doom. You niburu nuts need to focus on the problem in front of your nose not some probable ELE that hasnt even been confirmed by amateur astronomers that have no ties to TPTB. While you look to the falling sky the real crooks are robbing you blind.

You people are so gullible. You keep falling for the same scam over and over never learning from the first one. And no matter how much people try to AWAKE you to the REAL truth you insist on feeding a fantasy that has no bearing on reality. And then complain TPTB are taking advantage of you. lol well a fool and his money are soon parted and it seems the money is almost gone. Enjoy the fantasy while it lasts. reality is about to hit you like a bucket of cold water.

Actually it could be said your being fed the fantasy, if money is that important to you.
You understand money doesnt go with you when you die. TPTB know this aswell.
However, what they do take seriously...Is The Sumerian Prophecys. Mayan Prophecies. Muslim and Christian Prohecys.
And they Take Part in Rituals For Moloch. Thats not for no reason im afraid.
Money doesnt solve the worlds problems, it causes them.
You and i will never have "money" that can make a difference. Thats tied up into Familys who's names are repeatedly mentioned. And have been for centuries.
Im not suggesting that Nibiru Is of the most importance.

But im sick of "The Economic Collapse", that keeps people in the biggest bubble IMO.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nobama
I've noticed that the people that believe in this stuff are usually the ones who know nothing about stars or our solar system, hell I bet half of these people couldn't name the largest planet in our solar system..

edit on 14-9-2011 by Nobama because: (no reason given)

Nibiru?

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by sabalsis1972
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

...Yeah ! you are wright:
1 Nibiru is the planet with 50 names
2 Nibiru is Jupiter
3 Nibiru is Elenin and Eris and....
4 Jupiter is now the brightes star on the sky and become brighter and brighter...every night i am looking at it with my telescope Celestrone and I and wonder how ???...it is function like a star...
5 WHY NOW JUPITER IS SO .whe the people are aware of Elenin or else??????
6 Sitchin, garbage ???? summerians garbage???..
7 it is so suspect that a planet called Nibiru (if it really exist), is actually Jupiter , and now Jupiter is the brightest star on sky!!!!...so concluzion : the summerians knew about Jupiter becoming a star 6000 years ago?!?!?!?!?.....how?!?!?..how people like this one may say about this, that is a garbage?!?!?
8 make your own concluzion (by the way i did not read Z.Sitchin)

What are you taking and where can I buy the same stuff

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Nibiru wherever it is would have a force of gravitational attraction somewhere...and this will then affect the known planet's orbits...everything is according to our predictions (I think) therefore I don't think there is a Nibiru : )

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Theophoros

If Elenin is Nibiru then all I can say is..

Thank GOD we were successful in creating the HAARP doomsday device. We'll knock that sucker out, and wipe out the greys as they slumber in stasis.

Ha, they think they can beat us in their inferior brown dwarf/comet tom foolery. They've not encounters the likes of US humans yet.

edit on 14/9/2011 by Ha`la`tha because: i am not a knight who says NI.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Bex33

I agree with you, I see no point in people throwing there inflated iq around. Probably because they were bullied in school so now its pay back over the internet
. He did post it in skunk works and thread name is WHAT IF. I for one know that science would be stuck in one place if people like this young man did not challenge the norm of science. Einstein was thought to be crazy!.He was thought to be retarded by his fellow neighbors for doing things that at that time were considered stupid. Science is in a way a large part of imagination,make believe and a dream first then comes making it fact. i to believe in planet x but i am still analyzing all the vast amounts of facts and data over since its first discovery if. so if Theophoros the thread maker could provide were he got his date source from i would appreciate it.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Now Elenin and Nibiru have been joined like siamese twins huh...

edit on 14-9-2011 by Beowolfs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll

Originally posted by DocEmrick
I just like how it's always the same posters that come to debunk, and troll Nibiru / Elenin threads. Very interesting...

I like how it's the same people that come to post the same unproven bunk, fantasy, and fearmongering stuff here at ATS............equally interesting.

It most definitely is.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
You cannot prove a negative. I am an atheist but cannot prove God does not exist. Elenin and Nibru do not exist. I cannot prove it.

However, there is a copious amount of proof that demonstrates the rudeness some ATSers have towards those who do believe in Elenin, Nibru and even God. For me, the concept of a God is wishful and fanciful. However, I will die for your right to believe it. For others Elenin, Nibru and God exist no matter what others might say. The people who espouse they believe in these things, even against all evidence are entitled to do so. Moreover, believers are likely not crazy, lunatics or any of those other demeaning words used to describe them. They are a member of humanity and deserve to be treated with dignity, respect and civility.

Really? Do you think bullying someone into falling in with your line of thinking via insults is going to work? It will not. Presenting the evidence as you think you know it and letting others judge for themselves is a good way to practice the lost art of civility.

Stop bickering. Some of you are in an uproar over things that waste your energy rather than discussing your points of view in a logical and civil way. Playground bullying has never been successful in changing another's belief systems or anything else. ATS is not a place where adults come to hone their bullying skill and force others to be clones of their own thought processes.
Just saying….

edit on 14/9/11 by applebaum because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Theophoros
Some evidence seems to suggest that this is the case.

If Elenin is not Nibiru, then they two are Entangled together in such a way that, for all practicle purposes, Elenin is Nibiru.

It isn't.

Elenin is a comet, nibiru is bs.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Nobama

You should add... Without having to Google it!

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Yo dawg, I heard you like Nibiru so we put an Elenin in your Nibiru so you can die when you die.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join