It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Sum of all Fears : What if Elenin is Nibiru?

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057

This thread should be renamed the " Off Topic Thread"

Jus sayin

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Man, you got to stop spamming these bed time story topics.

If this is a conspiracy forum
it does not mean that it is a place for lies or imaginary stories.

You can't start a speculation about something that doesn't exist !!!

You must first prove that anything that looks like a comet exists, regardless of it's name
in order to speculate about if it is called this or that.

STOP IT ALREADY !

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254
reply to post by DragonFire1024

You do realize that other substance other than water can be frozen right? Comets are composed of a number of frozen inert substances, including water. After the Deep Impact mission one astronomer even compared the makeup of the outer layer of a comet to a snow bank.

Maybe the crust of the comet would melt but everything else would remain intact unless it came awfully close to the sun...like touching it! I agree with the other posters we are being taught BS science and something bad is in the works.

I don't think there will be any collision soon, except perhaps in 2029 by apophos, but if nibiru is big enough to flip other planets and moons as speculated, then it could flip earth and "the eilte" would finally get their 90% depopulation they so bad want.

I remember reading on a blog about psychics being unable to see past 2012 but of course this could be irrellevant. Fact of the matter is the USA government could shoot at any ufo or asteroid with plasma, antimatter, nuclear weapons from space(Star Wars program started by reagan) if they wanted to...but I doubt they would if it was not in their best interest to do so.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   

I worry more about the madmen and women in positions of power who believe the same things...they could actually force something to happen and claim 'god's will' guided their hand, or some other sanctimonious drivel as justification for their actions. Now that's *really* scary.

I worry that same thing the Immanentization of the Eschaton...bringing about Heaven(or Hell) upon Earth just to prove their God exists. I believe in God and don't see any need to test this. And religious radicals of any religion are still radicals and give a bad name to the caring people who do Love this world that we are stewards of and doing a crappy job at it.

Makes me wonder if that is the real test not that we will be saved by some super savior but if we can save our world and ourselves!

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Or maybe its a reptillian planetoid ship traversing from alpha draconis to earth for the final invasion. Guess what people, aliens have lived on this planet for a very long time but they were underground helping the secret government dominate humankind.

Try dulce new mexico or montauk ny for starters. Seven levels deep with human-aliens hybrid, mutilated animals close to those underground bases, unidentified army helicopters with cia spooks to cover their ass, etc.

The greys don't give a # about humans other than probing their behinds aboard the flying saucers everyone sees on moment and not the next. They are here for minerals and to procure genes for their dying species back in zeta reticulae.

What if these horrors are true? And what is worse, one world government or aliens?

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   

reply to post by favouriteslave

Another question one must ask is if Elenin has the mass to flip it Saturn's axis, why didn't it affect 1999 RQ176? This is a simple asteroid were talking about that Elenin passed at a distance of 226,000 km and it has continued on its orbit. One would think that if Elenin were even a couple thousand kilometers in diameter it would have a noticeable effect.

Has it continued on its orbit?

Photo please.

You know the person who put that together posts on GLP and took a picture of them 'together' and that was it - then he goes through an animation - that is not evidence. The only other person to address it also used an animation - no pictures.

But, if its still on its orbit it should not be a problem to find it and photograph it several months later - like now, for instance.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll
reply to post by Theophoros

Because, more people read this section then the other ones.

No they don't.....but that is irrelevant, if you had the proof you claim to have, which you don't, then it does not matter where you posted, posting that proof, if it were legit, would have seen your thread on the front page.

And your point it?

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest

Originally posted by Theophoros

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
isn't nibiru planet x ? the thing that was supposed to collide with earth in 2003 ?

Yeah - Nibiru is Planet X - you know, the planet that they sent Pioneer X to investigate back in the 80's.

That's the spacecraft that they put the picture of the man and woman on with directions back to earth.

Now, why would NASA do such a thing?

Were they expecting to make contact with Planet X?

from what I can tell, pioneer 10 was launched in the 1972 and has never left the solar system (yet). if there really was a planet sized object in our solar system, we could detect it by it's gravitational influence on the other planets.

it seems to me the elenin/nibiru/planet x is really just a hodge podge of bad astronomy

There are plenty of changes occuring in our solar system that are best explained by a Planet X but most chose to ignore them :

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by roughycannon

Originally posted by roughycannon
Well thats all geat but elenin disintegrated earlier this month as it came too close to the sun, being made of rock and ice it fell apart...

Find me a video of that, if you could please...

Comet elenin break up

google

There were no videos in your list...

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJMSN
reply to post by Bex33

I would rather sleep than listen to someone who's whole theory rest on you tube video's and GLP as reference material. I am all for theories...sometimes theories produce great moments in science but wild speculation is not even close to a good movie. This one would wind up on the cutting room floor.

Really? Strange that you should mention GLP cause they are the source for the statement that Elenin failed to perturb an asteriod...

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightTide
Can't wait till October / November when this all ends, one way or another.

Guy in some of the videos I mention says major Earthquake Alignment September 28 - Sun, Moon, Earth and Elenin.

Just thought I would mention that the alignments also account for the Noise in Windsor Ontario - first time it aligned in August with Uranus and Elenin and the Earth and now it just returned on Sunday and you had a Saturn, Elenin and Earth alignment.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by DRAZIW

Originally posted by favouriteslave

E L E N I N

Extinction
Level
Event
Near
Impact
Nibiru

I think the code is supposed to be

Extinction
Level
Event
Nibiru
In
November

Remember "Leonid Elenin" includes the "Leonids" meteor shower which peaks in November of each year. So, the date is in his first name. Also "Leo" is lion or king, and "Ele" is Lord, so "LEO ELE" is "KING LORD" i.e. the King of the Lords, i.e. Jesus returns in November ! He cometh with clouds...And every eye shall see him....hmmm..

Nope - Insiders talk to themselves all the time with Symbols - Leonid has a 9 tatto on his body - Torino Scale Extinction Level Event Nine is an Oceanic Overturn :

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by SlightlyAbovePar

You're aware that Elenin's closest approach is no closer than Venus, right? You're also aware that a planet approaching the earth would have been visible (& detected) long ago? I'll assume you're also aware that if such a body existed, it would have already demonstrated gravitational influences (& measured) years ago?

How do you explain why none of the above has happened? Do you know better than professional astronomers? Are they covering something sinister up? If so, what about the thousands of amateur astronomers that survey the heavens every night?

Honest to goodness, this Elenin business is only an "issue" for Internet forum posters. Really. That's not a snotty comment - it's reality.
edit on 13-9-2011 by SlightlyAbovePar because: (no reason given)

This video will show you why it is not 'visible' yet :

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   

I don't think the Torino Scale measures what you think it measures. It measures the likelihood of an impact with a celestial body. If something is rated 8-10 it is certain to impact. If it's a 9 and it hits water it will cause a large tsunami. If it hits land it will cause regional damage. There is no mention of mass extinction or overturning the oceans in the Torino Scale.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jools
oooh theodopolopolis has suddenly gone quiet...

Such absolute drivel this!!!

It's a lil broken up snowball....might have got a lil sunburnt...it will be above the eliptic

I guess next its yoo hoo 55 (YU55)

Yawn.....

I love saying this just lately
Close the door on your way out
what a hoot!

Not saying Elenin will impact but there are plenty of potential yearly candidates shooting by our earth.

NEO's are deemed classified for a reason, if something IS gonna happen, u'd never know unless u'd hear it from some amateur astronomer on youtube.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   

reply to post by curious7

Please refer to my post earlier in this thread where I explain why Nibiru (at least Sitchin and Lieder's Nibiru) does not exist. There could be a companion star in our solar system, but the odds of being on a 3600 year orbit and following the orbit Sitchin proposed are astronomical. This is because Sitchin's Nibiru is not based in any kind of fact.

Here I would have to agree with you - he got that 3600 year date out of a hat somewhere in the Summerian records.

I have shown that in all likelihood the orbit is around 900 years.

1100 AD Historian of Flowers of History reports the water in the English Channel receded out into the ocean by about 12 miles - can only have been a Pole Shift. Also reported two moons in the sky and various other strange occurances.

200 AD Would have been its last time around close to the days of Constantine.

700 BC The days of Hezekiah - sun retreats 10 degrees which can only have been a Pole Shift

1600 BC Close to the time of the Exodus

2500 BC Flood

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   

reply to post by Eye of Horus

The Blue Star Kachina prophecy is not a real prophecy. No Hopi has ever come forward and stated this is a prophecy of their people. Instead, a group of Hopi elders have come forward and released a press release that warns people about listening to non-Hopi speaking about things they claim are Hopi in origin. If you can find me a Hopi source for the prophecy I am more than willing to accept it as legitimate, but so far I have been incapable of finding one.

That's because its probably CIA disinformation - again I agree with you on this one...

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by jyze420
why would nibiru come back? ran out of gold so quickly?
does that mean shiva/krishna/ahuramazda n all his homeboys coming back?

That Gold for the 'atmosphere' is actually referring to covering the city in a layer of gold to guard it against the rays of the Sun - New Jerusalem is made out of Gold. Burmese call it the Silver City and also the Golden City.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by chr0naut

Originally posted by Phage

No. It won't pass between the Sun and Earth.
It will be above the ecliptic at that time.

Its magnetic field will.

Ice = no magnetic field.

The fact that it has melted pretty much identifies that it is ice.

I guess you missed the NASA announcement that they couldn't find any H2O on Comet Elenin...

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Beaux

You premise is based upon the fallacy that Nibiru does not exist.

Please provide proof that it does not exist.

One cannot prove a negative. For example, my wallet is missing. Prove to me you don't have it.

As with all things, one must prove something is real, not that it is not since the absence of existence is already proven.

Well, how many eyewitnesses do you have saying that you actually had a wallet for me to steal in the first place?

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join